Free Use at the Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's thoughts were interrupted as a hand grabbed her arm. Startled, she spun around and found herself looking eye to eye with one of the Hunter Doms. His bare chest was tanned and rippled with muscles, a bear tooth necklace around his neck. Despite his aggressive garb, he recognized him as the guy Trisha had teased the night before.

"May I, beautiful?" he asked.

Jenny took a breath, unsuccessfully trying to slow her racing heart. Remembering Beatrice's advice on how to present herself, she replied shakily, "I am free for all to use, Sir."

The man smiled and bent down. Before she realized what was happening, he scooped her up by her legs and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She yelped as he playfully smacked her bare ass.

"Good," he said as he carried her off, "We could use something to pass the time while the others get their head start."

Jenny allowed herself to be hauled over without protest until she was lowered to the ground awkwardly. With a nervous smile, she found herself in the middle of four men, all dressed in furs and bone adornments like primordial hunters, though the illusion was somewhat upended by the high end four wheelers they leaned on.

The man that had claimed her spoke past her to the rest, "A little warm up for each of us, then we head out?"

Another man chimed in, "Yeah, that should give them enough of a lead to stand a chance."

"Sounds good," a third said, then turned to Jenny, "I don't recognize you. First year?"

Nervously, she nodded.

The first man chuckled, then let his hand slide down her side, pulling her against him, "Okay, we'll be gentle. Save the hard stuff for the runners."

Jenny felt the man's hands pull her body against him, and her heart began pounding in her ears. Her every instinct screamed at her to run, that four hungry men around her naked body was a threat. She remembered Beatrice's council, that she could stop at any time, all she had to do was say the word. Maybe this was all too much. She had been so brash stepping out into the courtyard bare naked. It had been brave, but was she really willing to let these men use her like this? The thought terrified her to the core...

In an instant, Jenny's body turned and she threw herself into the man's arms. He stiffened as her sudden leap startled him, but his hands cupped her warm ass as her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her lips locked onto his, and she kissed him with more passion and desperation than she had ever kissed anyone with before. In a single, terrifying moment, all of her inhibitions asked for just a fleeting moment, "what if I just do it, take the leap?" And she leaned into the desire before her fear and hesitation could take over.

Just when she thought she may have made a mistake, the man's tongue wrapped around hers and she felt his hands hold her firmly. Heat rushed over her body as the reality of what she was doing electrified every nerve in her body. Every inch of goosebumped flesh writhed with energy as his grip grinded her bare body against his.

The other three men around her whooped and cheered, but the one she was wrapped around did not seem to notice. His grip was firm, but steady and his lips were surprisingly gentle even in the passionate moment. With little effort, he turned and lowered her onto the back of one of the four wheelers before breaking away, making her release a hiss of longing breath as the contact was broken. With a flick of his wrist, he pulled free a rough cotton blanket from the saddlebag on the side of the ATV, and tossed it over the lush grass. In a single fluid motion, he lifted her up and laid her gently onto her back upon the blanket, an effort only someone with immense strength could do so easily. Jenny laid back onto the cloth, cushioned by the tufts of grass beneath as he tore his trousers down. By the time he slid inside, her nerves and anxiety had been replaced by an adrenaline fueled hunger, a longing for his skin against hers again. As his body laid into hers, she gasped and wrapped her arms around his hips as her legs folded to either side of him.

He filled her with such force that her body arched beneath him, but the rushes of excitement washed away the pressure as her body throbbed around him eagerly. Jenny let out a soft moan, and she felt him let out a pleased growl into her neck as his face buried itself into her collarbone. Despite his muscled bulk and plain strength, his motions were measured and exact. Every push against her was unrelenting, but stopped just short of being painful. The feeling of him inside her mixed with the scene she was immersed in flushed her with a rush that sent her mind into a flurry of excitement. She moaned against his efforts, hands clutching against his back as he pressed her against the grass. Each moment felt like it was flashing by in an instant, but also as if time warped into slow motion. Every stroke, her body wanted it to end so she could have her release, but she also wanted it to go on forever, teetering on the precipice of ecstasy.

Suddenly, Jenny felt a familiar tension, a simmering rising to a boiling point inside. He seemed to sense it as well, his thrusts growing stronger and faster. Just as her orgasm was brimming the edge of her control, his hips surged forward, pressing her legs wide against the blanket just enough that an aching twinge halted her climax, his intimidating length thrust painfully deep. Her moans tweaked into a wince as he grunted, and she felt a surge of warmth fill her as he finished. Still held at the edge of release, she let out a whimpered whine as he pulled his sloppy cock from inside her. Confused, she clutched at him, desperate for him to go on, to finish what he started, but he just looked down to her with a smirk and pulled the marker from around her neck. With a quick flick, he marked a tally on the inside of her thigh, then leaned down to blow it dry. His breath breezed over her soaked flower, threatening to finish her from the cool contact alone.

Standing, he motioned to one of the other men who took the his place between her legs. Before she could move, the new man was inside her, cock slicking easily inside. Almost immediately, her body was thrumming again, slowly returning to the precipice the first had risen her to. Her new partner did not start off slowly, immediately pressing into her, crashing against her so hard that her breasts bounced with each thrust. Unlike the first, he sat upright, holding her legs up with a firm hand behind each knee, a position that allowed him deep inside her. She gripped the blanket on either side, moaning eagerly as she gratefully felt the pressure rising inside her once again.

Seeing her begin to shake with eagerness, the man inside her motioned to one of the others. Afraid that he too would leave her wanting just at the edge of orgasm, Jenny did her best to press herself into each of his thrusts, determined to finish before he could tease her as before. However, the man between her legs made no move to disengage, his thrusts continuing deep and steady. With a sigh of relief between gasps, she gratefully felt her body flush as the orgasm began to-

Two hands gripped the side of her head and titled it back suddenly. Her yelp of surprise was cut short as another cock buried itself hilt deep down her throat, the angle of her head allowing it unfettered access. Again, the surprise frustratingly halted her release just at the edge as her body tensed defensively. The stiffening of her body seemed to push her partner just enough, and she felt another surge of mess and warmth between her legs as her head and throat fought for breath. Eventually, she shifted enough that her lips and tongue could take the thick shaft more easily, but by then she felt the depressingly familiar sensation of emptiness as the man between her legs slid free of her. Her legs shook, and it felt as though cum gurgled from her thirsty sex across the insides of her thighs.

Free from anyone between her legs, Jenny rolled over in the blanket, lifting herself onto her knees. The man kneeling above her head sat back on his backside, and she wrapped one arm around his thigh, pulling him back into her mouth and pressing her face down onto him while she wrapped her lips around him. With her other hand, she reached between her legs, fingers finding her frustrated clit, sopping with cum and her own excitement. As she sucked and plunged her lips and tongue around the cock in her mouth, her fingers rubbed vigorously to finally meet her orgasm.

"Ah, ah," a voice said from behind her, and a firm grip ripped both her wrists up and behind her back painfully. No longer propped up by her elbow, her face fell deep atop the cock in her mouth, driving the full length of it suffocating deep into her throat. Tears rolled down her cheeks, as much from the choking as from the carnal need for release. With hands pinned against the small of her back, yet another man pressed into her from behind, using her restrained arms to pull her onto his length.

Jenny's body was like a rag doll, pulled back onto one cock so deeply that it hurt as her ass slammed into his pelvis, then pressed forward so hard that the length in her throat made her croak unintentionally each drive as it bulged her throat and her forehead and nose were bounced into his body. Back and forth she was shoved, arms pinned to her back and feet searching desperately for purchase on the rough blanket beneath her in some vain attempt to control her body's helpless manipulation. Tears and snot and spit ran down her face, and her own juices splurged down her legs mixing with cum as it dribbled down her thighs.

Her body ached and burned with fervor. Mixed with instinctual cravings for oxygen was a need to go harder and deeper. Her legs fought the grips at her hips, but she could no longer tell if she was fighting to get free or fighting to push into the violent thrusts. Her vision blurred and reddened as she fought, but the men on either end of her were built like brick houses, and no matter what she did, their grip was unyielding. Despite it all, the burning pressure inside returned, grew, and expanded inside her. Jenny felt the climax coming, and instinctively waited to be ripped away yet again. Instead, the men seemed to feel her body begin to tense, and their grips simultaneously loosened just a bit. Her body stiffened, as if they had eased just enough of her discomfort and pain to open the floodgates, and her vision swirled as the entropic surge of ecstasy crashed through her with such force that she began to convulse, tear filled eyes rolling back. A third surge of warmth filled her, but she did not even feel it, and the man in her throat slid free of her. A desperate gasp of air filled her lungs, though his cock still released its wet strings across her tongue, lips, and cheeks as he pulled away.

Falling free of the two men, she crumpled into a heap on the rough cotton blanket, the orgasm reverberating across her body like an echo in a hollow cavern. She coughed up drool and cum, but her vision still swam as her body twitched. She vaguely felt two of the men lift her limp leg and rub dry a patch of skin, then strike two more tallies onto her thigh. Then the last man gently wiped her face clean with the corner of the blanket before drawing a tally across her cheek, then gave her a surprisingly gentle kiss. With a semi-absent look, her lips clung to his and she instinctively leaned her head forward weakly as he pulled away, trying to cling to the contact as he returned the marker and left her laying limply on the blanket. Jenny barely registered the sounds of them tugging trousers back on and the roar of ATV motors starting up before they peeled off in search of their true Prey, leaving her laying in the warm sun, covered in cum and sweat, barely conscious.

-----------

By the time Jenny stirred awake, the morning sun had transitioned high into the sky. She blinked the weariness away and sat up, body aching, especially her shoulders from when her arms had been yanked behind her. As she rose, a soft flutter ran down her skin, and she saw a pink blanket covered in rainbows fall away from her naked body.

A familiar voice piped up from nearby "Daddy! Daddy! She's awake!"

Jenny turned and saw Lela running over, Megan prancing at her side with a tilt to her head.

Lela skipped over and plopped on the rough blanket next to her. Wiggling her hands free of the long sweater sleeves, she dug into her backpack and pulled out a juice box, handing it over to Jenny. The petite girl's appearance was confusing but adorable, and Jenny hesitantly took the juice box from her. Sticking the tiny straw in, she began to slurp down the refreshment, and it was the best thing her parched tongue had ever tasted. As she drank the cool juice, the fog seemed to fade away. Lela smiled happily before popping open her own juice box. As they sipped their drinks, Megan curled up on the grass nearby, laying her head in Lela's lap.

"Me'n Daddy saw you playing with those guys so I asked him if we could go get you some aftercare stuffs," Lela said, her voice playful and juvenile. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled. Jenny followed her eye and saw the large man that had "adopted" Lela leaning against a tree. He smiled back at her and she waved, the sweater sleeve flapping like a flag.

Jenny glanced down at the soft blanket and juice box and giggled to herself, "Thanks. It was really... intense."

Cracking a smile, Lela leaned over, "Hehe I know! Liam and them were all over you!" She peeked over her shoulder at the man by the tree and whispered to Jenny, "Daddy and I thought it was sooooooo hot. Him'n me had cummies too, look!" She spread her legs and the hem of the sweater slid up revealing her bare flower. The insides of her thighs and all up her slit were still slick and a tiny dribble of cum still ran down her crease. Eagerly, Megan perked up and leaned in, lapping at the sweet mess causing Lela to squirm and bite her lip.

A deep cough startled her from behind, and the man's voiced boomed out firmly, "Eh, no playing dirty with the Pupper without permission, Little Miss."

Lela let out the cutest growl and pulled the sweater down, pushing Megan's face away. The other girl let out a sad whimper, but returned to laying on Lela's lap.

With a giggle, Jenny finished her juice. A thought occurred to her, and she turned to Lela, "The guy, um, one of the hunters. His name was Liam?"

"Yeah," Lela said with a nod.

Jenny laughed to herself. She had not even known his name. She still did not know the other three. If she had thought of four strangers fucking some girl like that a day ago, she would have called that girl a whore, yet here she was, body still numb from the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She wrapped an arm around Lela and kissed the Little on the forehead while she scratched Megan along her side buzzed hair. This is going to be a long, fun week, she thought to herself...

12