Free Use Experiment Ch. 07

Story Info
As day 3 begins, Graham does a favour that helps everyone...
5.1k words
4.64
8.9k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing by the reception desk, Clara frowned unhappily as she placed the phone back down onto its receiver. That was the second room this morning that refused to answer, and when one of the maids had tried to clean it earlier they'd been told in no uncertain terms to fuck right off. So, understandably, she was worried.

While considering what she could do, Clara heard the elevator ding. Watching to see who'd walk out she was pleased to see Graham and Georgia come out hand in hand. She'd had a damn good time with them and was hoping to cadge another invite, but while her mind drifted off to the possibility of getting a shag a thought occurred to her.

As Graham kissed Georgia goodbye for the day, he insisted that she should come back up to his, well, their room tonight, partly because they hadn't fucked for the first night since they met, and partly because he was completely head over heels in love. As he his way to the dining room for a spot of breakfast however, he was pulled out of his reverie by someone calling his name.

"Graham! Over here!"

Spotting Clara waving to him from the front desk, he popped over to see how he could help.

"Glad to see you, sir," Clara said professionally, Graham assuming because there were other staff about, "I was hoping you could help us with a problem."

"Of course," he agreed immediately, "as long as you don't mind waiting until I've had breakfast."

"No problem sir," Clara flashed a front-of-house smile, "more than happy to wait. The issue is that we've got two female guests not wanting to leave their rooms, and I was hoping that you could go up and find out why."

"I'm happy to help, but why can't any of the staff do it?" He questioned.

"Because, as a staff made up of women we can't force someone to let us in their room sir..."

"While a man can tell a woman to do anything he wants," Graham finished, "right, fair enough. I'll need a master key, their names and their room numbers."

The information all passed over, including the master key, Clara watched Graham walk into the dining room, happy to consider her part in this closed.

After breakfast, Graham made his way up to the fourth floor where the first lady stayed. Despite the master key he knocked politely, ignoring the gazes of other guests as he walked past.

"Victoria," he called out in a polite tone, "my name's Graham. Are you okay?"

He heard a noise in reply, but couldn't make out what was said.

"Victoria? Are you okay?" This time Graham got a response.

"Am okay," came a voice mainly muffled by the door than the thick accent, "you go now."

"I can't do that," Graham replied, "I've got to come in to make sure you're okay."

Without waiting for an answer, he pressed the master key against the lock, eliciting a beep and showing a green light. He pressed the handle gently and opened the door slowly.

"I'm coming in," he repeated, and as the door opened fully he was greeted by the sight of someone running into the ensuite as he shut the door behind him. His sigh of exasperation came from the heart, as this wasn't going to be as easy as he'd thought.

Knocking on the ensuite door, he tried again.

"Victoria, my name is Graham. I'm just here to make sure you're okay."

"I okay," came another muffled response, "you go now."

Confused by hearing practically the same response as before, something clicked in Graham's head.

"Victoria," he asked loudly and slowly, "do, you, speak, English?"

"Não."

He breathed out, a sigh of relief this time.

"Okay, right, great," he mumbled to himself while fiddling with the phone he had in his pocket, "okay, okay... where, from?"

It took a minute, but, using Google Translate on his phone to ask where she was from she finally answered, "Brasilia."

Nodding, he put 'Portuguese' as the language to translate to and started typing.

"Victoria," (he read in very poor Portuguese), "I am Graham, the hotel wants to make sure you are okay."

The moment he was finished he heard a flurry of words, but couldn't make them out, so typed in again.

"I cannot understand. Please come out, write me your words?"

Moving away from the ensuite door, Graham didn't know for sure that she'd understand his terrible pronunciation, but upon hearing the click of the lock he smiled happily. The door opened slowly to reveal a tall, olive-skinned, dazzlingly gorgeous girl although, unlike ninety-percent of the other ladies present, she was wearing much more than a skimpy bikini. Her black dress was traditionally conservative fair, reaching down to her ankles, while her hair was in a simple bun. Something that startled Graham was how little make-up she was wearing, yet she somehow seemed more beautiful than many of those present who wore more slap than the average episode of a soap opera.

"Hello," he spoke through google translate, "please type in here."

He passed the phone over carefully, making sure not to stand to close, standing in the corner of the room out of the way of the doors so she didn't feel trapped.

Watching her type, she kept glancing up at him as if he would attack any moment. Finally, she slid the phone over onto the bed and returned to standing by the bathroom doors.

'I am Victoria (it read), I am okay. I speak Portuguese and Spanish. I would like to stay in my room thank you."

As he read, Graham nodded as he typed a simple question.

'Why?'

'Because I do not want to participate in the... (struggle to translate), devassidão, unclean behaviour.'

Confused, Graham looked up devassidão, finding it meant debauchery. Looking up from the phone he could see that Victoria had pulled something out from the top of her dress. It was a necklace, a cross. A small, silver cross.

'You are Catholic?'

Nodding, Victoria held the cross in her hand.

'Why did you agree to come?' Perplexed by why she was here, Victoria began to type quickly.

'I did not understand. I stay in room so men cannot make me sin. I am not married. Please do not make me sin.'

A sigh of relief once more passed through Graham. He finally understood.

'I will not,' he typed quickly, 'there is a man here who also does not want sin before marriage.' He meant to type sex, but shrugged when he caught it. It was still accurate at least. 'I can ask him to come up here, talk to you? There are rules and loopholes to stop other people from making you do things.'

She nodded vigorously as she read the last part, although she still could not bring herself to smile.

Giving her his goodbyes, he closed the door behind her and made his way down to the reception where, thankfully, Clara was still stood.

"Have you sorted them?" She asked hopefully.

"One," Graham admitted, "I've just been up to Victoria but I need to find Noel. Have you seen him?"

She directed him towards the library where Graham found him reading a chick-lit novel.

"Right, homie?" Noel directed at Graham with a laugh, he was glad to see that, since only yesterday he seemed so much more relaxed than when he first got here.

"I'm good," Graham answered, "but I've two questions. Do you speak Portuguese?"

"Nah man, but I speak Spanish."

"That's great! So does she!" Graham cheered in relief, "secondly, do you think you can reassure a Catholic girl upstairs that no one's going to make her do anything she doesn't want to."

Looking uncertain, Noel placed his book down carefully.

"But how can I reassure her? Especially with people like Rayne about..."

"Remember the rules mate, if you tell her to do something no other bloke can override that. I just thought it would be better coming from someone else religious rather than, well, someone who's shagging around like me," he admitted guiltily.

"Okay, but, Catholic? I don't know..."

"It's all God Noel, surely you can reassure her that you're in the same boat as her?"

Nodding, Noel saw the wisdom in that. Standing from the low chair, his large, tall frame looked awkward as he got up, but then imposing when he stood straight.

"I'll make sure no one hurts her," he rumbled.

"Thank you Noel," to the surprise of his friend, Graham gave him a hug of thanks, which he awkwardly returned, not used to men showing emotions, and then left him to it.

While Graham went off to meet the other hermit, Noel took the elevator to the fourth floor. He passed several scantily clad ladies as he made his way through the corridor but, whereas the nine other guys would have received looks of longing, hopeful they could get a shag if they flirted hard enough, the word had got around that Noel just wasn't interested, so instead gazes were averted like he was some sort of leper. This suited Noel just fine, able to walk around the hotel without drawing attention.

Reaching the fourth floor Noel knocked upon the door before announcing himself in Spanish. (The conversation has been translated into English).

"Hello, my name is Noel. Graham asked me to come up. May I come in?"

He waited patiently for the door to unlock, hearing gentle footsteps he took a step back before the door was opened a small amount.

"Graham sent you?" She replied, only part of her face visible.

"Yes. He thinks I can help."

She didn't reply, but instead opened the door fully for Noel to come in, which eventually he did. Immediately he was struck by how stunning this woman was. Whereas he considered the vast majority of the people present to be nothing more than painted whores and Jezebels, Victoria was just naturally gorgeous. The fact that she was covered modestly was the icing on the cake, as she didn't need to bare skin to prove it.

Walking into the twin room, he sat on the bed nearest the door, whereas Victoria remained standing by the ensuite door.

"It is nice to find someone else who does not want to spend their time sinning constantly," he spoke honestly, "it's been taxing to spend my time with people who think nothing of fornicating in public. Some of them try to understand, but they don't really. They think I am silly, whereas I think they are damned."

With a sigh of relief, Victoria sat on the opposite bed.

"It is mad! I did not realise when I agreed what this place would be like. From my window I can see nudity and even..." she looked around before whispering the word, "fornication!"

Nodding sadly, Noel was in full agreement. "I thought I could come here and help everyone see what they were doing was sin," he expressed with sadness, "but I fear that I am the one who is changing."

He sat there with his head hung low, almost jumping when he felt something touch his shoulder. Turning, he could see that Victoria had sat behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Do not worry brother Noel," and for the first time she smiled, "I believe that together, we can be strong."

He didn't reply, just smiled, placing his hand atop of hers. "I believe you."

And there they sat for some time.

Graham, having left Noel to it in the library, meaning he was completely unaware of what would occur, had now reached the second room on the sixth floor, he could see the pile of room service trays left outside the door. Being careful not to knock them over, he knocked gently on the door and called out her name.

"Helen," he called, "Helen, my name's Graham. Are you okay in there?"

Unlike with Victoria, the response came back loud and clear.

"I'm absolutely fine thank you," a southern English accent rang out, "and I would like to be left alone. I have everything I need in here."

"I'm sure you have," Graham admitted eyeing the trays, "but hotel management has asked me to check, and that means I need to see you to make sure nothing is wrong."

Helen began to audibly grumble, but she didn't refuse him, instead opening the door about an inch, revealing an eye.

"There we go, you can see me now. Are we all done? Can you go now?"

"Helen," Graham spoke more sternly now, "I could demand you open the door. I could order you to let me in, but I don't want to do that. So please, let me in, otherwise, if I order you and you refuse, you'll be kicked out of the hotel and need to pay your own way back home."

The eye narrowed.

"That sounds like a threat."

"It's the rules, Helen," Graham that's why we're here. So please, may I come in?"

There was more grumbling, the eye disappeared and the door shut. Graham was about to get the master key out of his pocket when the door opened fully, revealing Helen. Except, there was more to Helen than he'd expected.

"Are you happy now?" She demanded, "You can see me. Can you leave me in peace?"

Unable to take his eyes off her, Graham asked nervously;

"How far along are you Helen?"

Cradling her bump, possibly subconsciously, Helen turned her back to Graham and walked into the room leaving the door open. Following, Graham shut the door behind him. Unlike Victoria, Helen had a double bed and she sat down on the end of it.

"I suppose that's my cover blown," Helen spoke with genuine spite, before beginning to cry, her long, dark hair falling over her face, "now you know I'm pregnant, seven months if you must know, you're going to tell everyone."

Mystified, Graham was too busy admiring Helen to pay attention. Whether it was pregnancy-related or not she had an enviable hourglass figure, visible under the thin dressing gown she wore.

"Tell everyone what?" He asked distracted, her large, pointed nipples clearly visible.

"That I'm pregnant, that a whale is hiding up in her room away from the slim, attractive women," she wiped her eyes with a sleeve, "I thought that this would be fun, something confidence boosting before I had to deal with a baby for the next eighteen years of my life, allowing me to have a few last flings before I was no longer able to. But when I got here and everyone was so attractive and sexy, I decided I wasn't going to embarrass myself by being ignored by the guys, so decided to hide away up here."

Still confused, Graham's eyes finally tore themselves away from her body and managed to focus on her face. Staring at her, he'd have called her a young Selma Hayek, but by her accent, she clearly wasn't North American.

"I'm sorry, but what in hell are you talking about?" Graham asked, unable to keep his eyes off her.

"Look at me!" As Helen stood forcefully her dressing gown accidentally fell open, revealing her pale skin, the curve of her breasts, and Graham gulped instinctively, "I'm fat and hideous, no one's going to want to see me in a bikini, never mind fuck me."

"Helen," Graham spoke slowly, not quite sure how to phrase this, "I don't mean to be rude, but are you a fucking idiot?"

Looking at him stunned, her mouth gaped open in surprise.

"You are stunning," Graham declared, "like top one per cent stunning. I accept that you've got a bump, but with your sexy ass curves, you're completely in proportion. You've got an hourglass I would love to bend over and admire from the back, and I don't know if you've looked in the mirror, but you look like Selma Hayek, who, by the way, is also fit as fuck."

Still stunned, Helen walked towards the mirror and looked at herself. Standing behind her, only half a head taller, Graham helped her remove the dressing gown, revealing her nudity and allowing him to run his hands across her body, for now focusing upon her shoulders and hips, not wanting to scare her off.

"Look," Graham commanded, "look and tell me what you see, because what I see is someone whose skin is flawlessly smooth."

"Not completely," she mumbled, trying to hide her nipples behind her hands, although it was like trying to hide apples behind a match, so large were they.

Laughing, Graham's hand moved across her belly, delicately stroking it.

"You got pregnant," he chuckled, "intentional or not, you'll have the odd stretch mark. It's just a sign that something has been there, it's nothing to worry about."

"What about these?" She demanded, revealing her large nipples, encircled by dark brown areolas, "Are these not ghastly?"

Bending down, Graham gently licked one, causing Helen to gasp.

"Nope," he announced, looking into her eyes in the mirror, "they look great to me, more to suck on." As she watched him he gently placed one in his mouth and licked, gently sucking as he did so.

He thought Helen would ask him to stop, but instead, she stood there with her eyes closed. "What do you think?" He asked as he removed it, standing up straight next to her, "still ghastly?"

"Maybe not so much..." her words came out breathlessly, but she was determined to go down fighting, "what about my pussy? I've not been able to shave it properly for months!"

Looking down, Graham could see a minor bush, neither straggly nor like a forest. Moving a hand down her body, his fingers ran through her hair before he slid one into her already wet cunt.

"Looks and feels good to me," he spoke quietly, directly into her ear before his finger slid out and over her clit, before dipping back inside, his other hand gently brushing over her breasts.

"Oh," she gasped, "that feels... so nice..."

Graham continued to move his hands, his fingers around her body as he stood behind Helen, his body pressing against hers as she continued to gasp and moan at his touch.

"Oh god," she moaned, "I need to sit down."

Helping her take a seat on the edge of the bed, Graham then undid his jeans to reveal his cock straining against his boxers, causing Helen's eyes to open wide.

"Fuck! That's pretty big."

"And," Graham admitted, "it's all because of you. You might not find yourself attractive, but other people definitely do."

Keeping his boxers on he knelt before Helen, his lips kissing across her breasts and nipples before descending south over her bump until he reached her hairy cunt.

"Oh," Helen gasped, "you don't need to... oooh!" This was in response to Graham's tongue diving onto her clit before he began to suck gently on it, only briefly allowing his tongue to race along her slit before returning to her engorged bud.

To no one's surprise, it only took mere moments before Helen's body was instantly flooded by pleasure as she quickly reached orgasm, the teasing becoming too much for her to bear. As her body began to relax she lost the ability to support her own weight, causing her to collapse backwards onto the bed.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "that's the first time since, even before conception, someone else has made me cum. I've been pretty reliant on Mr Rabbit for so long I should probably have bought shares in... OH FUCK!"

As she was talking, Graham had been removing his boxers, freeing his straining cock from their restraint. Helen's shout had been caused by his rubbing his cock along her slit.

"I can stop..." he began, but was interrupted.

"Don't you fucking dare," Helen demanded, "fuck me, fuck me now."

Not daring to disagree with a pregnant woman Graham moved himself closer, spreading Helen's legs maybe not as carefully as he could, his lust increased with his head engorged and desperate to release. When in position he rubbed his cock across her clit, her sopping cunt offering plenty of lubrication to do so before.

Unable to resist any longer, he slipped his rock-hard cock inside her, feeling immediate relief inside her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck," she moaned again, lying there quite happily as Graham begin to slide back and forth, "that's the stuff," she sighed happily, more than willing to just let Graham get on with what he needed to do.

It wasn't too long before Helen found herself reaching another orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned with intense happiness, "this, this is exactly what I've needed."

As she started to buck and moan Graham felt his balls begin to tighten.

"In or out," he spoke quickly.

"Fill me," Helen gasped, "please, fill....!"

She didn't even have time to finish the sentence as Graham began to gasp as his balls finally emptied, his cum filling Helen's hungry cunt.

12