Free Use Experiment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she cried literally, tears falling down her eyes, "I've needed this so much."

Even after having emptied himself inside her, Graham kept his cock inside her until he started to go soft, removing himself from her a flood of cum followed, dripping onto the bed and floor.

As he walked into the ensuite to clean himself up, Helen lay on the bed sighing happily, not making any effort to move. It was only when Graham came out and began dressing himself that she sat up, cradling her bump as she did so.

"I feel so much better," she told Graham happily, "that was... just what I needed. I still can't believe that you think I'm attractive like this."

"I bet you anything I'm not the only one," Graham chuckled as he pulled on his shirt, "I'd even go so far as suggesting a majority of the guys here would."

"Tell you what," Helen giggled, "you find me one more bloke to fuck me and I'll come down to the pool in a bikini. Hell, I'll even name the kid after you."

"I'm not sure that's a deal you want to make," Graham spoke carefully, "you might end up getting more than you bargained for."

Shrugging, Helen grabbed a towel from the built-in wardrobe.

"If you say so. Say, what time's the restaurant open here? I might pop down later."

"Definitely," he nodded vigorously, "opens from five, but ask for Clara at reception, she'll help you with anything."

"The same way you helped me?" She joked, although when Graham tilted his head and hmmed, surprise flooded her.

"Quite possibly," he admitted, "you'd be surprised how many people would be interested in you."

"Find one other bloke," Helen called behind her as she walked into the ensuite for a shower, "and I might just believe you."

As Graham heard the shower turn on he left the room still chuckling. He didn't know exactly what mess she'd got herself into, but he knew she was going to be surprised.

Later on that day, around four o'clock, Helen found herself woken from her afternoon nap by a knocking, the television playing some ridiculously low-budget infomercial.

"The fuck is that..." she grumbled as, in the background, a former celebrity tried to hock a toaster, while she forced herself to stand up and answer the knocking.

"Yes?" She called, not bothering even to open the door a crack. "I didn't order any room service."

"No ma'am," a broad Irish brogue said, "my name is Richard..."

Not waiting for Richard to finish, Helen opened the door excitably, not even bothering to put her dressing gown on.

'That Graham,' she thought to herself excitedly, 'I can't believe he found me a man!'

As the door opened fully, Helen realised that wasn't quite true. Via word of mouth, Graham hadn't found her one man, but three. The aforementioned Richard, Chinese Chen and Filipino Simon stood before her, all three of their gazes seemingly working in unison as they were slowly dragged from her face down her body, Helen suddenly felt quite embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry," she mumbled feeling stupid, "I didn't realise..."

"Graham said you wanted to know if anyone else found pregnancy attractive," Richard managed to say, his eyes still focused upon her body, "and where I know we'd all say yes to pregnancy," he indicated himself and the other two, "I'm fairly certain that all of us would also agree that you as an individual are not attractive, but instead absolutely smoking hot."

Almost too stunned to answer, Helen remembered to invite them in.

"I'm just... just... going... I'll be back." With that, she waddled into the ensuite as quickly as possible, her bladder insisting it needed attention. Having dealt with that, anticipation at the forefront of her mind, she allowed herself a quick wash and gargle of mouthwash before returning to her room, where she was amazed to see them all still dressed.

"Oh," she couldn't help but say, disappointment thick on her tongue, "I thought..."

Interrupting her, Richard spoke quickly.

"We wanted to be sure that you wanted what we think you might want before we, you know, undressed or anything like that. We would hate for you to feel..."

He, in return, was interrupted by Helen.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," she insisted, "and I want all three of you right now."

In a matter of moments, all three men were naked and attached to a part of Helen's body as she once more lay back onto the bed, Richard kissing her mouth kindly and sweetly, Simon licking and sucking upon her bullet-hard nipples with increasing intensity, while Chen already had his head between her legs.

Afterwards, she didn't remember details, but she remembered how Richard provided a kind and gentle touch, that Simon seemed to know exactly where her erogenous zones were, and with how much enthusiasm Chen put into everything he did, even if his technique was lacking.

The best moment was as she sucked on Simon's cock, while Chen fucked her pussy with wild abandon. This was as she lay atop Richard, her ass filled by his cock, her pussy so wet even with Chen using it he was able to use her juices as lubrication.

She didn't remember how many times she came, just that it was a lot, and that Simon came first, his load shooting across her enlarged breasts, an event that led to Chen once more filling her cunt with seed, although she noted it didn't feel as much as when Graham had done so.

Richard however, unlike the others, took his time. Simon and Chen had left the room before finally, Helen lying more comfortably upon her side, he released his load deep inside her asshole, waiting inside her until he fell out, his cock having slowly turned flaccid.

Again unlike the other two, Richard took the time to make sure she was okay and to help her clean up, an act that caused her eyes to fill with tears once more.

"Oh no," Richard panicked, "don't cry, please don't cry."

"I'm sorry," she wailed, unable to control her emotions, "it's just, that was wonderful, and until today I thought no one would find me attractive and now so many of you have made me feel so wanted..."

"It's okay," Richard spoke soothingly, holding her close, "that's understandable, everyone needs to know that, somehow, people find them attractive, or funny, or kind, or, like you, incredibly sexy."

Tears fell from her eyes, her nose was snotty and cum leaked from both holes. The look Helen gave Richard could have curdled milk.

"Are you a fucking idiot, or do you just think I am?" It came out like a snarl, taking Richard aback.

"I mean, obviously right this second, the snot and the crying aren't sexy," Richard babbled, "but when we turned up, you looked radiant and beautiful."

"Oh, so I'm only attractive when you want to fuck me?"

Baffled, Richard gawped like a fish.

"What, no, you're still attractive, it's the snotty crying that isn't!"

"So I'm not allowed to have emotions?" Helen snarled at the very confused paddy, "That's great, you'll be telling me next that if I didn't want to feel like this I should have worn a fucking condom all those months ago. Why don't you fuck off you arrogant prick."

Utterly defeated, Richard began picking his clothes off the floor.

"I'm sorry if I upset you," he mumbled, "I didn't mean for that to happen. I'll, I'll just get my trousers on."

As Richard searched for his boxers, Helen walked into the toilet where she dabbed her eyes and blew her nose.

'Honestly,' she thought to herself, 'you're being a prick. None of those things are his fault, so get back out there.'

Walking out, the words 'I'm sorry' lined themselves up at the tip of her tongue, but as she saw Richard jumping around with both legs in one hole of his underwear, she began giggling uncontrollably.

"Sorry," he announced, stiffening as he heard her behind him, "I'm just trying to... Oops!"

Trying to remove a leg, he ended up tripping over ending up falling prone onto the double bed, causing Helen to laugh even harder.

"Sorry," he muttered, feeling absolutely and utterly like a prick, his bare arse on show.

"Don't be sorry," Helen giggled, "I'm the one who's sorry. I got emotional and I took it out on you, whereas you've been so kind and complimentary."

"It's understandable," Richard spoke in glee, his legs now free of his underwear, "when I don't always agree with someone I can get frustrated too."

"Look," she spoke hesitantly, "I don't want you to leave," she admitted, "I'd like to spend more time with you. Yes, I'd like to fuck you again, but it's also because I can finally admit I've been lonely."

Walking over to her, Richard gently held her head in his hands before kissing her on the forehead.

"I'd love to," he admitted, "what about we both clean up and then head downstairs for dinner? If we both still want to continue what we started, then I can always come back here, or you can come to my room. Hell, we can even go our separate ways, but surely, even if we go downstairs platonically, it's better to have a friend than jump in blindly alone."

Smiling happily, Helen took his cock in her hands and stroked it gently.

"That sounds good to me, now let's see if I can help you clean up, even if I have to get a little dirty."

Walking into the ensuite together, Helen leading Richard by his cock, she re-evaluated Las Vegas.

"Maybe,' she thought as the shower started and Richard pressed his cock between her butt cheeks, "this place isn't so bad."

12