Free Use Experiment Ch. 08

Story Info
Jealousy rears its head while enemies meet in the bedroom.
8.2k words
4.44
4.8k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out of the bar, having just convinced Richard, Simon and Chen to go up to Helen's room (see previous chapter), and by convinced he meant that he had to stop Chen from running up there immediately to fuck her. That guy was zero per cent subtlety. Luckily, Richard and Simon were able to persuade Chen to go together so she didn't feel like they were running a train on her. Much better that she was filled with all three cocks at the same time, something that Graham noted had caused Simon's ears to perk considerably. With his feminine nature, Graham was starting to consider that Simon enjoyed the company of both genders.

Off in his own head as he was about to take a drink, he was taken by surprise as Georgia put her hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" She asked. "The fuck is that!" He gasped leading to Georgia looking quite put out when he could see as she removed her hands. "I was just trying to be cute," she pouted wearing her black uniform, "I have some time to spare and thought we could have a late lunch." "Sorry," Graham shook his head before kissing his lover's divine, full lips, "I was off in my head there. If you're free, that sounds great."

Walking into the twenty-four-hour restaurant hand in hand, Georgia remained silent yet her eyes never left Graham's face. "Go on," she said, "what are you thinking about?" "Not much," Graham avoided, receiving an unbelieving look from Georgia. "Bullshit, there's obviously something on your mind. Why don't you tell me, and see if I can help?" "Well," Graham delayed, feeling put on the spot, "I suppose it's nothing serious, something silly, really..." "What?" "Well, I was wondering if Simon might be bi, or pan, or something not quite hetero anyway," he admitted, before panicking, "not that I'd have a problem with that," he declared, "I've always said love is love, or a shag is a shag I suppose, but it only struck me when he seemed more keen shagging a girl in a group, rather than alone." "Oh?" Georgia seemed interested, "who's having the threesome?" "Foursome actually," Graham corrected, "Richard and Chen are the other blokes, and Helen is the woman. She told me she didn't find herself sexy, and when I told her plenty of blokes find pregnancy a turn on she didn't believe me, so I asked around and Chen and Richard were immediately interested, while Simon was only interested when they agreed to fuck her together." "Oh," Georgia seemed to consider this, and Graham became concerned at how quiet she became. "What?" He asked with concern, "Have I done something?" "Of course not," she replied nonchalantly, increasing Graham's worries, "don't be silly." "Go on," he sighed, "you didn't believe me just now, now it's my turn to call bullshit."

Not quite able to look him in the eye, Georgia instead looked down at her empty plate. "I just, I suppose I still can't help that I feel jealous when you not only find someone else attractive but get to fuck them whenever and wherever you want." Graham began to feel burning in his cheeks, feeling a mixture of guilt and embarrassment as he stared at the woman that he genuinely loved. "I get that," he admitted, "but while, yes, I get to fuck different people, you're the one I want." "Then," Georgia looked away, "if I asked you to not fuck anyone else, just save it for me every night until we return to England, would you?"

Conflicting emotions filled Graham, and he considered them quickly. "If we'd met in a pub, or on Tinder, then you know for a fact that I would," he expressed honestly, "but in a situation where we have only met because I'm expected to do what and who I want? I'd need time to consider the change." "Oh," Georgia spoke icily, "you'd rather fuck a pregnant girl than someone who loves you, is that it?" Laughing at that statement, Graham received daggers from the woman he loved but refused to feel guilty. "Not only do I not feel guilty about being turned on by pregnancy," Graham said honestly, "but she's also not the only pregnant woman I'd want to fuck." "Oh?" Georgia snapped, unable to hide her inquisitiveness, "I didn't know there's more than one pregnant girl here." "Here? There's not," Graham admitted, "but in the future I wouldn't say no if you wanted more kids. I love your tummy as it is now. No it's not flat, yes it gives me something to touch, and I can imagine fondling it every night if we lived together, but what if we also had our own kids? Well, that tummy would be even sexier, and not just because I'd shoot my load across it a lot when you were pregnant, but because it would be remembering how you looked pregnant."

Previously angry and annoyed, Georgia's expression appeared to be confused as to what was the most appropriate face to pull. "You'd want that?" She asked somewhere between annoyed and elated, "But you wouldn't stop fucking other people?" Sighing, Graham pushed his exasperation down deep inside. "I said I wouldn't stop straight away," he explained, "not that I wouldn't stop if you gave me notice. Mostly because I'm still horny and my body thinks I can do it whenever, so allow me to have one last fling, then be about twenty-four-seven so I can fuck you whenever I want, then I'm okay with it. But ask me to stop cold turkey and all I could think about would be how controlling you would be, and how I don't think I'd want to be in a relationship with someone like that." Confusion had won out of all her emotions, Georgia looking wide-eyed and open-mouthed. "All I'm saying," Graham said nonchalantly, "is that if we go monogamous while we're here, you won't get absolute fitties like Clara eating your pussy like a pro. Is that something you'd give up?" Standing up, Graham picked up the plate already on the table, amused by the look of uncertainty that crossed Georgia's face, "While you're thinking about it, I'm going to get some lunch."

Walking towards the buffet, Graham took his time before choosing some fries and a toastie, walking back to the table pleased with his selection. Sitting down opposite Georgia, he was fairly sure she hadn't moved. "Have you decided what you want yet?" He asked politely, Georgia looking surprised. "In our relationship?" She asked. "For lunch," he laughed. Not moving, Georgia watched as Graham started to eat his lunch. "How can you be so calm," she asked, "when you practically gave me an ultimatum?" "Georgia," Graham sighed, a mouthful of fries, "if we ignore that asking me to stop fucking anyone in a free-use group is also an ultimatum, I'd say I'm trying to be fair. I'm asking you, for the next few days, to let me follow the terms of this event that you work for, the only reason we've even met. I've also said that after this is all done, we move in together and, in a few years, have our own kids. I love you, you complete bellend, and yes I also find pregnancy sexy, but I couldn't imagine finding anyone sexier than you."

Staring at him silently, Georgia seemed stuck between the part of her that couldn't imagine her lover fucking anyone else, and the part that couldn't imagine being in a relationship with anyone else. Coming to a decision, she sighed as her eyes began to scour the options on the buffer around them. "Okay," she agreed, "but only if you do two things." "What's that?" Graham asked with interest. "You invite Clara back into the bedroom," she demanded, Graham agreeing immediately, "and that you also agree to a threesome with me, you and another guy." "Okay," he responded immediately, "that's completely fine." "What?" Georgia asked incredulously, "You'd be okay with watching some other guy fuck me?" "Absolutely not," Graham admitted, "but if it's a choice between that or losing you, I choose that. I'm sure you're not the happiest seeing or hearing about me fucking other people, but if it means what you want, I'll manage. I knew that would be the case the first time I asked you to stay the night, and if it has to happen to make you happy, then so be it." Munching a chip, he considered something, "Not Chen though, or Rayne obviously. Fuck knows what horrible diseases they both have." "Agreed," Georgia considered seriously, "I'll have to think about it. But now, a more serious decision." "Oh?" Graham asked with concern, as what could be more serious than letting another bloke fuck the woman he loved? "What to eat," she winked at him, amusement in her voice, his panic obviously apparent, before standing and taking her plate, heading towards the seafood selection.

A sigh of relief escaped him as he finished off his fries. Espying a waitress, he called her over and asked for an IPA. If Georgia was going to make those sorts of jokes, he was going to need something stronger, ordering a glass of prosecco for Georgia grudgingly, accepting he'd need to accept her own needs and wants. Returning with a plate of what appeared to be lobster, Graham couldn't help but admire her shapely figure, her curves, her soft facial features, and he felt lucky to have met her.

When both were finished they took a walk outside to sit by the pool where, spotting Benjamin and two empty deckchairs next to him, the couple popped over. "You alright mate," Graham asked the Nigerian, almost as wide as he was tall, "mind if we sit here." "No probs my friend," Benjamin spoke lazily, "I am just waiting for Hye-Rim, but she can sit on me." "Seeing as she enjoyed that yesterday I'm sure she'd be keen to go again," Graham joked, causing both Georgia and Ben to laugh. "Shit man," he shook his head as if in disbelief "I was not expecting it, but that hole tight as anything. Did you know, I even took her back to my bedroom last night? I don't ever do that before! Man," he laughed, "if I had known that what I wanted was tiny ass Asian, I'd have stopped banging black girls with big booties. Fuck, I always thought bigger were better. So wrong man."

Graham offered to go grab some drinks, leaving Georgia to chat with Benjamin, stood at the bar Graham found himself standing next to a familiar face. "Gina!" Graham greeted warmly, "Nice to see you, where have you been holed up?" As he spoke, the bartender handed Gina two drinks, a bottle of lager and a fruity cocktail. "If I told you my friend," Gina laughed, "you'd never believe me." With that, she walked off in the direction of the hotel, leaving Graham intrigued. Walking back with the drinks he saw that Hye-Rim was back, chatting happily to Georgia, both of them sat on one deckchair while it was now Benjamin who'd disappeared. "Hey, Hye," Graham introduced himself, the dainty Korean laughing as he did so. "Oh, I know you!" She laughed, "I am pleasured to meet your partner! We thought you were hiding her!" "No," Graham tried to correct her, "she was working and busy, I didn't want to interrupt." Cocking her head in his direction, her expression was one of bemusement. "You can tell her boss to let her off work anytime! Heck, she not need to work at all!" She seemed amused the Englishman hadn't considered this, "then she could sit on cock whenever she like, like me and Benjy." Unlike Georgia, who always had a little embarrassed grin on her face when talking about sex, Hye-Rim showed no signs of embarrassment, instead proud and confident in her sexuality, which made mockery of any assumptions based upon her body being petite and dainty.

As the two girls chatted Graham's eyes wandered around those still sat around the pool late in the afternoon. The Las Vegas heat meant it was unlikely to cool down for a few hours, so many present were making the most of the warmth, and the variety of bare bodies, both top and bottom, was causing his cock to tent his jeans, with a mixture of pendulous, tiny and surgically round breasts taking his attention, as well as a variety of shaved and natural cunts on show. A few of the girls were even enjoying themselves, their fingers between their legs, while one couple, definitely a couple, were quite happily sixty-nineing, the sound of their intensity and lust reverberating around the pool. Despite all this going on, Graham's eyes were caught by only one person who, having removed their shirt was now peeling off their bra, and Graham couldn't take his eyes off her breasts as they bounced free of their confinement, showing large, pink nipples, the areola's taking up a good amount of space of her good-sized tits. He was, without a doubt, in love.

"What?" Georgia asked with a giggle as she lay her top on the ground beside her, "Am I not allowed to give the girls some sunshine now and again? They need their vitamin D too you know." "I'll give you some Vitamin D," Graham growled, unable to hide his lust, "but it might be between your legs rather than on your tits." "You'd best come and sit next to me then," Georgia teased, getting onto her hands and knees teasingly before laying flat on the lounger, having already removed her trousers she revealed only a black thong, "before you get into any more trouble." Moving at an incredible speed to sit next to his lover, Graham failed to notice that Hye-Rim had also removed her bikini top, and was lying on her side watching as Graham and Georgia kissed with intense lust and passion, Graham began to slide his fingers underneath Georgia's flimsy underwear, but he, like everyone else, especially the couple sixty-nineing, one of whom sounded very close to finishing, were interrupted by the sudden noise of the hotel-wide loud-speakers going off within the hotel grounds "Could any staff members not currently on shift please report to Damian immediately." It cut off with a harsh squawk and caused Georgia try to sit up, impeded by Graham's probing fingers.

"Oh for fucks sake," Georgia moaned, "I was looking forward to that." "We still can," Graham whispered, two fingers beginning to press against her wet snatch, "if I tell you too," but Georgia shook her head. "No," she gasped at his touch, "when Damien calls we've got to work. Damien's orders from before we even met, so they countermand your orders. I've got to go." Disappointed, Graham let his girlfriend sit up, not even bothering to replace her bra as she slipped her shirt and trousers straight back on. "Okay," he said sadly, showing his saddest puppy dog eyes, "but no disappearing off with any other men!" "I'll be back," she promised, rolling her eyes at his jealousy before running back to the hotel where she walked past those coming the other way, which included Benjamin. "Man," he called out over the pool, "she in a proper hurry, what'd you do boy?" Graham laughed, happy that his friend was distracting him while he himself was distracted. Hye-Rim, having picked up Georgia's bra, was holding it to her chest while looking disappointed. "I'll never know how breasts can grow so big," she sighed sadly, lowering the bra to reveal her own minor ant-bites, A-cups on a good day, the nipples hardly bigger than peas. "You looking at my girl bro?" Benjamin said threateningly as he walked up behind Graham. "Yes," Graham admitted, turning round, "I was just thinking about how lovely she is, and how lucky you are."

Laughing, Benjamin went straight over to Hye-Rim who, while also giggling, had gone bright red. Pulling her close, Hye-Rim had to tip-toe to kiss her lover, even though he would probably only reach average height on a very good day.. "You got that right bro," he agreed, one hand holding around her waist, the other running through her long dark hair, his expression was one of genuine admiration, as if he couldn't believe how lucky he was, "she's amazing." As if to prove the point, as Graham drank the beer he'd collected before, Hye-Rim's hands disappeared beneath Benjamin's shorts. "Hmm..." he moaned happily, "fucking amazing." Graham rolled his eyes as he sat opposite the couple as she wanked her lover off, both hands due to how tiny hers were, and how thick his cock was. Ben's cock was like him, short but wide, and, as Hye-Rim got on her knees, looking up at her partner with pure lust in her eyes, it was apparent that it was exactly what she liked. "Ooooh yeah..." Benjamin sighed happily as Hye-Rim took the tip in her mouth, "that's the stuff."

Watching her closely for the first time, Graham realised that as well as being petite, she was slim all over, her lack of curves not just confined to her breasts, but also her hips. Her bikini bottoms were slinky but weren't hiding anything, her ass close to being flat. "I see you looking," Benjamin smiled, not an ounce of jealousy apparent, "if you want to join in, Hye-Rim will happily let you." As if showing her agreement, Hye-Rim used a finger to slip her bottoms aside, showing off her shaven pussy. Graham was tempted, of course he was, but the thought of Georgia ran through his mind. He'd promised her a threesome, but her not being involved wasn't what he had in mind. "Nah, you're all good," he said as he stood up tall, "I promised Georgia I'd fuck her later, and after this morning my balls are pretty empty, so I don't want to disappoint her later if I cum right now." "Suit yourself," Benjamin shrugged, not all that bothered he wouldn't have to share the woman who was currently gasping on his cock, "I'm telling you that pussy is a goddamn treat, so more for me." "I'm gonna head in anyway Ben," Graham spoke, distracted as he thought of his love, "see you later." "Right mate," Ben agreed, distracted by the tiny Asian sucking on his knob, "later."

Watching Graham walk off, Benjamin felt a bit sorry for the bloke, but also jealous. If he'd met Hye-Rim beforehand, he'd probably be just as emotionally invested, but while he was falling for the bird, he weren't in love with Hye-Rim, meaning if he shared her with his mates he felt horny thinking about it, not jealous. But he accepted that he'd not be happy if she shagged someone else without him. Picking up his petite princess, he bent her over the deckchair, his cockhead slipping in her already sopping cunt, causing her to gasp and moan he smiled happily. Yeah, he were definitely having the best of both worlds.

Entering the hotel, Graham headed straight for the reception, where he was disappointed not to see Clara present. Walking up to the one person visible who was currently on the phone, he waited until she was finished before politely asking if she knew whether the meeting Damian had called would be finished yet. He was taken aback as this woman seemed to look him up and down as if she was judging him before answering. With her wide nose and tanned skin, long, dark hair and a big rack appeared to be of Latin American ancestry, he'd immediately thought she was attractive, but as she flatly told him she didn't know, without a hint of professional behaviour or any attempt at airs and graces, his first impression crumbled into dust. "Okay," he dropped the polite tone, "go and find out. Now." He didn't like pushing his way through life, but with her attitude, he didn't give a fuck. "And one more thing," he added before she disappeared, "when you come back, if I think you've intentionally delayed you can show me the security cameras from where you've been, and if I find you've not even attempted to find out the information, not only will I have you sacked but, before that, I'm going to fuck you up the ass without lube, and when I'm ready to cum I'm going to make you suck me until my shit covered cock cums straight onto your fucking tongue. Now tell me you've heard that."

Her attitude changed instantly, but not how Graham expected, as he'd assumed she'd either act like a spoilt child who'd been caught out or immediately go into panic mode. Instead, she bit her bottom lip and threw her hair across her shoulders. "Yes sir," she spoke with obvious pleasure at the idea, "I can't wait." As she disappeared Graham was left confused, uncertain whether she meant that she'd hurry up to find out faster, or if she'd intentionally delay so she could receive her punishment. Sighing in uncertainty, Graham just wanted to know Georgia was okay, so stood at the counter, noting that the time was now late afternoon/ early evening, so spent his time watching the elevators as people came down from their rooms before heading to either the bar or the restaurant. His biggest shock was when he saw Noel and a woman he eventually recognised as Victoria, the Catholic girl who'd decried the entire experiment, walk out of the lift arm in arm, both of them chatting away happily, their attention focused exclusively on each other. They even looked like a couple, as while Noel was tall, Victoria was only a few inches shorter, making them in good proportion.