Free Use Experiment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, her body moving like a snake, her tongue darted as deep as it could into her gaping, puckered anus. The shock of this caused Claudia to gasp in shock and pleasure, being distracted she was unable to prevent the cum spurting out, meaning Clara's tongue was quickly drenched in a flood of sperm. As Graham stood there in amazement, it was replaced by shock when Clara swallowed a load down before going back for another, and Claudia pushed her ass back as if desperate to feel her tongue. He watched these two colleagues, who'd seemingly had a fractious relationship with each other suddenly involved in genuine sharing of intimacy. His gaze was only averted by a cough from his true love.

"Graham, I know that what they're doing is hot as fuck," Georgia spoke very sweetly but there was a glint in her eye, "but I need you to come here and focus upon me for a minute. I'm the only one who hasn't had your cock inside them." "I can't do anymore," Graham admitted sadly, "I've just cum so hard! I've also got ass on my cock." "That's true," she admitted, "but you've still got a mouth. So get that tongue inside me and make me cum as hard as you did them." She gestured at Claudia and Clara who were now kissing deeply, swapping cum without a thought for where it had been, the tanned, curvaceous Latina and the dark, slim black girl, the stark white of Graham's cum obvious between them. "Or," Graham considered, "I can go wash up, come back and watch that for a minute and you could probably ride me hard?" "Deal," Georgia's eyes flashed mischievously, "hurry up and come back." Loathe to leave the tableau behind him, Graham hurried to the nearest bathroom, had a piss, washed his cock and returned within a minute. Not long, but long enough for Claudia and Clara to start scissoring, their hands running across each other's body, and for Georgia to be plunging four fingers within herself.

To no one's surprise, Graham's cock immediately became as rigid as he'd ever felt it.

To get the attention of his distracted lover, whose concentration was wholly on the other two, he stuck his cock into her open mouth. "Still want to ride it?" He asked, briefly taking his eyes off the duo to look upon his lover's curves, admiring the hardness of her nipples and the gush of her cunt as she slid most of her hand within herself. Crosseyed, her answer was her immediately lifting herself, barely allowing Graham enough room to slip beneath her, but he did so accurately enough that as she lowered herself and sat up simultaneously his dick slipped straight into her dripping cunt. Despite gasping from the intrusion, Georgia immediately began slamming down on his groin, her desperation to reach orgasm clear. Fondling with her breasts, he slapped one and twisted the nipple hard on the other which, alongside the seeing to Clara and Claudia's tongues had been giving her pussy, was too much to bear. As her body reacted to the intensity that had grown within it, her cunt clenched around Graham's cock. There was no way he had the energy to cum again this soon, but as she finally reached climax Graham gave all he had.

There was no noise as Georgia's back arched involuntarily, her mouth agape, and her eyes closed, she was lost completely within that moment. Her breasts, usually heavy seemed as light as a feather before Graham's eyes, and despite loving this woman with an intensity he'd never known he still couldn't believe how stunning, sexy and sensual she was. He felt honoured to be the one whose cock was causing this effect upon her.

It was far too soon before her body slumped onto him, still sitting up, his cock still filling Georgia. "That..." Georgia gasped, "was amazing, but I'm fucking knackered now. Can we go to bed?" "Again?" Graham laughed, "You're keen aren't you? Wasn't that enough?" Pretending to slap him around the head, Georgia pulled his face towards her, kissing him deeply. As their lips connected, she rose her body slowly off his cock, causing him to mumble and moan, but kisses ended only as Georgia slowly began to move away, pulling her lover by his hands. He followed obligingly and shut the door behind them gently, not wishing to disturb those still fucking.

This left Claudia and Clara still pressed together, desperately and eagerly scissoring, their mouths and tongues mirroring the actions of their cunts as they contorted their bodies, desperate to cum together but not yet eager enough to stop kissing. It was only when Clara took charge, pushing Claudia down on her back, her chest jiggling considerably before pulling her leg in the air, allowing her space to once more press their cunts together and return to intensely fucking her. Both of them were so slick with wetness, it was only when Claudia began to jerk against Clara in orgasm, that the jerking movement sent waves of pleasure through her simultaneously, causing them both to press hard against the other as they both enjoyed their orgasm, Claudia particularly squirting her juices up over Clara's groin.

Clara held Claudia's leg up until she no longer could. As Claudia's legs moved closer together, she moaned as their bodies moved apart. This had started with the two of them not liking each other, now they couldn't bare to be apart. Following Georgia and Graham's example, Clara led Claudia to the next bedroom where, unlike the other two, instead of falling asleep together, Graham the big spoon this time, they spent the next hour running their hands over each other. Their eyes barely stopped staring into the other, the sexual tension immense, but while fingers brushed against breasts and nipples at no point did they move down to each other's cunts, instead just discovering the other's body, the occasional kiss sending electric through their bodies.

It was only when Clara, exhausted, passed out from exhaustion, that Claudia followed suit, not willing to fall asleep first, but when Clara did she finally relaxed and followed suit. The four of them fell asleep in separate rooms, yet their actions caught the attention of Damian and would change the plans he had previously made, not that anyone would discover this until tomorrow...