Free Use Experiment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What wa' that?" Georgia mumbled, moving her head onto Graham's lap.

"That was Damian," Graham spoke in shock, "he not only agreed to back off our relationship but also gave you the day off."

Sitting up, Georgia was shocked awake by the news.

"What, Damian? Are you serious?"

"You're right," Graham nodded, "that was really Sven playing a practical joke." As he spoke a thought occurred to him, "Blimey, do you think he's backed off everyone in relationships?"

"It would be a hell of a game plan to allow our relationship but deny everyone else's," Georgia considered, "and what would he gain except resentment? No," she shook her head to herself, "something's happened for him to reconsider. I wonder what it was?"

"Well," Graham said, eyeing up the stunning woman lying nude next to him, "you'll have to find out tomorrow because today you're all mine!"

Her eyes lit up, Georgia moved in for a kiss, the two of them enjoying the feel of the other as they relaxed in the other's presence. It was only when Graham's stomach rumbled that they realised they hadn't eaten for some time. Agreeing to delay any activities until after they'd eaten, they enjoyed a shower together before getting dressed.

"So, apart from breakfast," Graham asked, "what do you want to do today?"

"Pool?" Georgia asked, her eyes bright, "I'll even give you a blowjob in public."

Liking the sound of that idea, as they stepped into the lounge they were surprised to see Claudia's and Clara's clothes still strewn across their floor, yet could see no bodies. Making an assumption they were still within the suite Graham opened the other bedroom door quietly, where he was pleased to see them both. It was clear that they were both still fast asleep, Clara's head resting upon Claudia's breasts, so he shut the door with the same gentleness. Whatever they decided to do next, he felt it was best that they had the privacy to make that decision together.

Heading downstairs, they entered the dining room for breakfast, Graham was pleased not to see anyone getting rogered in there this morning. He understood it was a free-use hotel but he didn't appreciate being disturbed while eating.

Walking in hand-in-hand, the couple were surprised to see they weren't the only two attached at the hip already present, as Sven and Zoey were already sitting opposite each other as they ate breakfast.

"Morning!" Sven called over, all chipper and energetic as always, "Did Damian give you the phone too?"

"Yeah, he called," Graham admitted, "did he apologise for being anti-couple?"

"Exactly it," Sven nodded happily, while opposite him Zoey yawned with a mouthful of grapefruit, "although we would have appreciated more sleep in."

"You can say that again," Georgia yawned, infected by Zoey having started it, "I'm bloody knackered."

"You are using too much energy!" Giggled Sven, "You need to give your man a rest." He ended with a wink, causing Georgia to laugh.

"Seeing as Zoey's in the same state, that sounds like humble-bragging to me."

Going bright red, Sven still had a smile on his face.

"Is not my fault if I am foreign and sexy... Hello!" He called out, spotting two others wandering in, "Ben! Hye-Rim! Come sit!"

Walking in, both of them looking as tired as everyone but Sven was indeed Ben and Hye-Rim, who were holding hands and looking generally peeved.

"That goddamn asshole Damian," Ben moaned the instant they got close, "we'd only gone to bed at four this morning! Eight in the goddamn morning's no time to call, especially when he knows that we've been awake all night."

"You could have gone back to sleep," Zoey pointed out.

"Nah," Ben shrugged, "Hye-Rim struggles to get back to sleep, so weren't much point. We'll have a nap later."

"A nap!" Sven laughed, "that is proper gangster!"

Everyone apart from Sven and Ben went quiet at that until Ben laughed.

"Oh man, if my boys at home could hear me now, talking about a nap, they'd be shocked. To be fair," he shrugged, "they'd be shocked that I've gotten feelings for a Hunny too. Especially a thot like Hye-Rim."

With the ice now broken, the six of them chatted and ate breakfast without issue, Sven chatting to Ben, Georgia and Jules having a natter and Graham and Hye-Rim gossiping like schoolgirls.

It was as they were looking around to make sure the person they were gossiping about wasn't around when they spotted a surprising couple.

"Oh, my, god," Hye-Rim intoned slowly, "isn't that Richard? And who is that with him?"

Looking over, Graham was astonished to see Helen out of her room, yet more amazed to see that, as they both walked in they did so unquestionably as a couple. Helen was attached to Richard like a limpet, while he was smiling like the Joker, happier than he'd ever seen anyone be.

"That," Graham explained to those at the table who were now listening, "is Helen, who's seven months pregnant."

"You're not kidding," Zoey announced more loudly than necessary, "she looks huge!"

The noise caused the new couple to look over, so Graham was encouraged to wave them over to join them.

"Everyone, Helen," Richard announced proudly, "Helen, everyone. I know you've met Graham, this is his missus, Georgia," if anyone noticed the slightly stiff manner in which Georgia responded to Helen, it wasn't discussed, "And this is Ben, Hye-Rim, Sven and... Zoey?"

"Got it in one sunshine," Zoey chuckled, "Lovely to meet you, Helen. Come and have a seat."

Despite having been nearly finished, none of the group left until the newcomers had eaten, partly not to be rude, and partly because, as they looked out over the pool they noticed that the weather had turned.

"How the fuck do you get rain in Vegas?" Helen declared in frustration. "The first day I was gonna sit by the pool and it's bloody raining."

"Luck of the Irish," Richard said sadly, "sorry lass."

"It's alright," Sven announced cheerfully as always, "you must all come to our room! We shall have drinks and watch films! Maybe even play games?"

"That's a good idea," Graham agreed, "we could ask the staff to get board games, card games, hell, even the odd games console."

Everyone seemingly keen on the idea, they followed Sven and Zoey upstairs after they made requests at reception. It was Richard who considered inviting one other couple.

"Think it's worth inviting Noel and his bird?"

All stood in the lift, it was only Graham who was able to meet his eye.

"Let's see how the weather pans out," he spoke carefully, not wishing to mention the unmentioned, "and if it's still shit later, then we can give them a call. Otherwise, let's see how we do, yeah?"

Richard looked confused after that, and Helen leaned into his ear to whisper an explanation.

"Ah!" He exclaimed, looking around at those in the lift with zero chill, "Right, yes. That makes sense."

Everyone else rolled their eyes at how dumb or innocent he was, but smiled at each other, keen to get upstairs.

Entering Sven's suite, it was obvious to Georgia and Graham that all the suites were practically carbon copies of the other. Turning on the television and picking a film, there was an argument about what should be chosen. The Lord of the Rings trilogy was quickly dismissed to Richard and Graham's dismay, although they had great fun vetoing 'Notting Hill' and other rom-coms in response.

Eventually, the first 'Avengers' film was picked, and everyone present got back to having a chat and a natter.

Soon there was a knock on the door, and as Sven opened it several staff members came in loaded with a variety of games, consoles, drinks and food. They were prepared to leave it on the countertop until Ben called out without even looking.

"You can set this up and put it away."

Looking peeved, the staff did as they were commanded, but out of the group, only Helen appeared bothered by the request.

"Isn't that a bit mean?" She asked as she attempted to sit comfortably on the sofa, cradling her bump as she did so.

"Probably," Richard admitted, "but we've only got a few more days of this, so we might as well make the most of it. Also, do you want to be the one spending their time setting this shit up?"

"Well..." The group laughed as Helen moved into their way of thinking, although they did thank the staff when they were finished. They were just lazy, not complete assholes. For now.

As the staff left, Sven and Richard immediately started cracking open the beers and wine, with again only Helen not partaking, although this was for health reasons rather than any judgements and assumptions made about behaviour. Out of them all, she was the one keenest about the snacks.

"This goddamn thing is making me so hungry," she complained to the others, "I've eaten so many room service meals I probably qualify for a free meal."

"Tell me about it," Georgia agreed, lying across the sofa, wine in hand with her feet on Graham's lap, "when I was pregnant with mine I just wanted to eat everything. My mum ended up padlocking the fridge shut."

"Shut up!" Helen announced, "You've got a kid? You don't look old enough!"

"Speak for yourself baby face," Georgia laughed, "we've only just met. I've got a three-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Parenting is hard, but it's worth it, I assure you."

As Georgia began answering Helen's questions about kids, Sven and Zoey were acting like they were in the back seats of a cinema, kissing and fondling as if no one else could see. Hye-Rim was in a similar situation, practically sitting atop Ben, his hands running under his partner's clothes without any hint of embarrassment.

As the film progressed and the drinks were drunk, everyone's behaviour became looser and freer, until the point that Sven was openly fingering Zoey under her trousers and Hye-Rim's hands were both down Ben's shorts. Helen was surreptitiously watching both couples, biting her bottom lip in interest. Richard was completely ignorant of it all, completely engrossed in watching the film, while even Graham and Georgia's hands were all over each other.

Sitting next to Helen, Hye-Rim continued, completely oblivious of the interest that was being shown in her actions. Finally, unable to grasp him fully while restricted under clothes, she pulled Ben's dick out of his shorts, taking the time to position herself to take him within her mouth. As she did this, she placed a hand down her own shorts, an action that caused Helen to go bright red.

"It's weird to start with," Georgia laughed as she spotted Helen's shocked expression, as she stared directly at the couple, "but I assure you it becomes very normal. Look." As if to prove it, she pulled Graham's thick cock from within his shorts and, spitting onto her hand, began pumping it slowly, her eyes now staring directly into Helen's. "I used to be jealous about everyone around, but now," her mouth moved until it surrounded the entirety of Graham's cock before removing it slowly, "I accept that he's mine," she continued, a thin line of saliva between her mouth and the cock, "no matter who else is about."

Veiled threat given, Georgia returned to sucking upon her lover's cock, enjoying Helen's stares. Her mouth full, as her eyes glanced around the room, she realised that Richard and Helen were the only couple not currently engaged in sexual activity, so once more removed Graham from her mouth.

"Richard," she called out, "pay attention."

Finally, Richard stopped watching the screen and finally recognised what was happening around him.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise..." This was when he threw a curveball. "If you want to join in, you're welcome to. I'll take part after the film."

Graham and Georgia shared a look, as did the other two couples. Hye-Rim was the first to act as she moved her body to the other side of Ben.

"We can share," she announced, causing Helen to turn bright red again, although she didn't refuse, instead looking more keenly at the fat but short black cock in front of her.

"You don't mind?" Helen's question was directed at Richard but answered by Ben.

"Nah, you carry on, I'm okay with some sharing."

With Richard still focused on the film, Helen shuffled closer to Ben and Hye-Rim, the latter gently wanking upon the former's cock yet with her eyes focused upon Helen.

Moving closer, Helen could see Hye-Rim touching herself, and it sent a wave of ecstasy through her.

Slowly, being the only way she could move while pregnant, she removed her shirt revealing her maternity bra beneath.

"It's not very sexy," she mumbled, "Sorry."

Laughing, Graham stroked Georgia's hair as she took him fully within her mouth.

"You don't have to apologise. If you're worried about the bra, remove it and air those puppies out. The worst that's going to happen if you don't is that they don't get sucked on."

It only took Helen a second of consideration before she realised he was right, her hands pulling it off over her head, revealing her heavy breasts and large, dark areolas.

Being the first time Benjamin and Hye-Rim had seen them, Ben nodded admiringly while Hye-Rim looked upon them jealously, considering her own breasts were comparable to minor ant-bites. As Helen moved closer, Hye-Rim kept stroking while Ben offered her to suck on it.

"I've never had a black one," Helen admitted, before taking it within her mouth carefully, sucking and licking the head keenly, Hye-Rim admiring them both as she continued to wank upon it.

Zoey was now pulling her underwear off to give Sven complete access to her pussy, moaning and groaning as her lover's tongue slid across her clit, only his blonde hair visible to any watchers, which at that moment was Graham, although his eyes appeared unfocused as his cock was completely engulfed in Georgia's wet, hot mouth.

The only person not involved in sexual activity was Richard, still engrossed in the film, unaware that his companion was part of an interracial sandwich, the petite Korean having moved from stroking her black lover to now running her hands all over the pale white sensitive breasts. Deliberately, Hye-Rim made a deliberate but slow descent upon Helens' body.

It was lucky that the sofa was well designed, as despite being connected it was practically divided into three sections, one up against the wall, one with its back towards the kitchen counter and a separate area sticking out. It was as an ideal location for this type of shenanigans as you'd ever get. Being connected it was only a matter of time before the couples joined up, although Richard remained either unaware or unmoved of the goings on behind him, perched on the edge of the sofa as he was.

Graham rested against one end of the sofa, Georgia now bent over, kneeling before him, her ass facing towards the nearest couple. As Zoey was on her back, Sven's tongue still rooted between her legs it was only ever going to take an accident before they met, although it didn't hurt that Sven and Graham, via unspoken agreement, shuffled their partner closer to the other inch by inch, purely by subtle repositioning.

Thankfully, as the American noted the Brit's legs appear by the side of her head she took the hint, shuffling herself even closer before, in a fit of gasps and moans from the attention Sven was paying her, Zoey's head lifted slightly, allowing her tongue to dart against Georgia's wet slit.

Georgia sat up out of surprise, her cunt immediately falling in much easier reach of the other woman's tongue, an opportunity she made immediate use of.

Graham would have been peeved that his cock was no long being seen too, but seeing how much his love was enjoying herself any frustration melted away, giving way to adoration. It didn't prevent him from moving to stand on the sofa next to Georgia to allow her to carry on sucking it though.

They stayed this way for some time, Graham being sucked by Georgia, who was being tongued by Zoey, who was being tongued by Sven, while Ben was sucked on by Helen while Hye-Rim was fingering Helen with wild abandon.

The film ended, and by that I mean the Shwarma ending, Richard turned around to face his partner for the first time in almost two hours.

"Bloody love that film ba..." his words trailed off as he finally noticed what Helen was doing and having done to her, "Oh, so, right. Okay."

His face couldn't have dropped harder if he'd seen his mother getting railed by the Pope.

Luckily, Hye-Rim was to the rescue, her dark brown eyes shining brightly from a mixture of lust and need.

"Hey, Irish, get round here and put your cock in me."

Richard's mouth followed his face south as his eyes fell upon the petite woman in front of him, her legs spread before him as she cotinued to finger his lover. Seriously, why on earth did she want him to fuck her?

Mistaking his surprise for uncertainty as his cock was being swallowed by Richards' missus, Ben grunted;

"Go for it bruv, she's mad good in the sack."

Not needing any more encouragement, Richard's clothes appeared to disappear in the two-metre distance between him and the others. Although Hye-Rim was undoubtedly already wet enough a boat could have floated in her cunt, he was no selfish bastard and spent a minute or two touching, teasing and fingering before, unable to last any longer, he placed his titanium hard cock against her slit, pressing and rubbing gently as he did so. His cock was longer than Benjamin's by a good couple of inches but was nowhere near as wide, so he moved deeper within Hye-Rim slowly, her gasps and moans as he pressed further and further into her tiny body, until finally bottoming out somewhere that felt like it could be the base of her throat.

Zoey had been the first to cum, her juices spread against Sven's chin, while Georgia wasn't too far behind, shaking and moaning, even if at no point did she remove Graham from her mouth, not until, almost simultaneously both women decided that what they needed was a change. To everyone else's surprise, although a wink was shared between them, Georgia moved forwards towards Sven while Zoey sauntered towards Graham, both of whom were in shock as, unable to move from the surprise, both ladies took their new partner's cock in their mouths.

It had only been a minute before Georgia was the first to turn around.

"Fuck me," she commanded the blonde Swede, "but if you need to cum, not in my pussy."

"What she said," Zoey confirmed to Graham, popping his cock out, "but I don't give a fuck where you cum."

Both of them turning, the girls now faced each other, looking into each other's eyes from only a few inches apart, a mischievous glint on both their faces.

Again, Sven was the first to accept the invitation, slipping his cock about halfway into Georgia, who responded with a gasp.

More uncertain, Graham took his eyes off the love of his life as another man put their cock inside her, her response willing and eager, and decided to run with it, his cock also slipping in about halfway, Zoey responding by starting to rub at her cunt eagerly with one hand. There was no doubt to anyone present that she was desperate to cum, and for Helen, it helped her make a decision.

As her partner fucked Asian pussy with gusto, she lay on her side to allow Ben access to her cunt.

"It's too uncomfortable to kneel too long," she apologised.

"Baby there's no need for apologies," Ben chuckled as he positioned himself behind her, "I'd fuck you's in any position."

Without warning, the head of his cock breached her cunt. Having never felt someone of his width, it caused a reaction within Helen.

"OH FUCK!"

"Yeah bitch," Ben smiled warmly, thrusting his cock in deeper centimetre by centimetre, "you know what they say, once you go black, you can't go back."

"Speak for yourself," Hye-Rim moaned, her eyes not focusing, "This white guy's gonna, gonna make... gonna... Uh!" Reaching orgasm, her already tight cunt gripped onto Richard's for dear life, and only sheer force of will prevented him from busting a nut there and then. He had no intention of cumming after only a few minutes, eager not to be shown up by Ben, who was giving Helen slow, luxurious strokes.