Free Use Experiment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only time before someone finally spurted, and it was Sven who reached climax first. As his balls began to tighten, he had no embarrasment being the first guy to cum, instead pulling out and finishing himself off over Georgia's considerable arse, wanking himself happily as a string of cum reached the base of her hair.

"Oh, god!" He cried, his happy demeanour refusing to end, "Graham, your missus has pussy from heaven!"

Smiling, Graham continued to pound hard upon Zoey who, despite her small ass in comparison to her breasts, was more attractive than he'd previously considered. That he could see her tits bouncing on either side of her body as he fucked her was a turn-on, and when Georgia, now free of Sven, began kissing Zoey and fondling those very same breasts, it finally became too much.

"Oh fuck," he murmured, continuing to thrust and fuck before, moments later he cried, "OH, FUCK!" With this cry, he emptied his balls deep within the American's cunt, who moaned and smiled happily as she felt him unload inside her while continuing to deeply kiss Georgia.

Hye-Rim, coming down from her orgasm, spotted an opportunity. Apologising to Richard, she moved off him, her cunt feeling empty, before moving off the sofa entirely until, kneeling behind Zoey, she began to eat her pussy and the cum contained within. Having given the American no warning, when Zoey realised what was happening she couldn't have been happier.

Richard, for his own part, was less than happy, as Helen was still being fucked luxuriously by Ben while his own sexual partner had fucked off. To his relief, he was given a second chance.

"Come here," Zoey called out with unmistakeable lust, "the more the merrier."

Moving over, Richard was confused as Hye-Rim didn't move from her position sucking upon the American's clit.

"Go up," she called, her mouth barely stopping what it was doing before immediately returning to what was clearly a genuine pleasure, her fingers almost a blur across her own clit. It took Richard a moment to figure out what Hye-Rim meant by up.

"Oh," he spoke with genuine shock, "you mean..."

"Just slide it in," Zoey gasped, looking behind her at both Hye-Rim and Richard, her make-up well and truly running, "forget about lube."

It wasn't every day an absolute hottie asked you to fuck her ass raw, so, without delay, he hopped up on the sofa behind her, feeling as if his balls were dangling over Hye-Rims face, before, with only spit as an aide slid an inch of his cock down Zoey's asshole.

"Oh," she cried out, focused upon the dual attack on her body, "yes!"

More spit led to more inches being swallowed by her voracious asshole. Unlike when he'd filled Helen's ass, where he'd been the careful one among two dickheads, now he was starting to pound her without restraint. He needed this, to cut loose, to go hard without worry...

It was Benjamin who came first, announced only by a grunt as he came simultaneously with Helen, her back arching, mouth wide open in ecstasy as his balls emptied his seed within her pregnant cunt.

Richard, moments later let out a low cry as finally, yet with complete fulfilment, let loose within Zoey's bowels. Twice in two days he'd cum deep within the ass of a beautiful woman, yet somehow he couldn't take his eyes off the Asian woman who was now eating the cum out of Zoey's ass, her pussy now completely cum free. Damn, she was something...

For their part, Georgia and Graham were now kissing like a couple who hadn't seen each other for months, the difference being Sven's cum on her back and Zoey's juices on his cock.

"I'll be honest with you," Georgia moaned, "I don't want to suck her cum off your cock, and you don't want to see his cum in my hair. What say we go shower, have some lunch and then go back to our room to fuck?"

"Sounds good," Graham agreed, "let's go."

They offered no explanation or reason to the others seeing as they were all pretty busy with their own situations. They didn't even bother to dress before exiting, carrying their clothes with them as they returned to their own room.

For his part Sven merely noted their disappearance, instead happy to watch Zoey get filled by another guy and eaten out by another woman, as he had no problems with fucking or licking someone else's partner. In fact, as he watched the petite Hye-Rim eating Richards cum out of his partners ass, he couldn't deny himself any longer, moving behind her he began to slide himself up and down her wet slit. As soon as he was hard, he slid himself right into her keen and eager cunt and began fucking her, causing Hye-Rim to become distracted upon eating out Zoey's ass.

Richard and Ben however needed a bit longer before they started fucking again, and were quite happy watching the train of the Swede, the American and the Korean. Sitting either side of Helen, she lay happily on her side as semen dribbled from her pussy onto the sofa. It was Benjamin who stood first, his cock now limp, heading towards the fridge where, grabbing a few bottles of beer he shared them between those not currently involved in fucking or being fucked.

Zoey, her ass now free of cum from Hye-Rim's tender ministrations joined the others as they watched, although she declined a beer, instead pouring herself bourbon and coke.

Over time, the watchers slowly began to drift to the bedrooms to continue their activities, with Helen taking the hand of both Benjamin and Richard before leading them to the nearest room. Zoey, followed behind, only delaying to collect an item from the bags on the countertop. As she attached it properly before walking past Sven and Hye-Rim, she winked at the couple, Sven grinning happily while Hye-Rim's eyes were closed in ecstasy.

Wandering into the bedroom, her strap-on waggling with every step, Helen was already in the process of sucking on Ben and Richard simultaneously, but when she saw Zoey wander into with a ten-inch strap on her eyes lit up considerably.

It wasn't until several hours later that finally everyone was sated and happy, the orgy deteriorating into a senseless video game party, with snacks and alcohol taking the place of rest and real food. There were even cheeto-stained fingers galore, yet not one of the six bothered to put on a shred of clothing, each entirely comfortable in their nudity having shared and enjoyed each other several times over.

Yet while these six were exploring the world outside of monogamy, there were two who were finally exploring their relationship within it.

"Do you think this is wise?" Mercedes asked quietly as she and Damian walked hand-in-hand into the dining room, past a line of gawping women, many of whom were nudging and whispering to their friends and partners, "Being in public like this? We could have fun sent to your, I mean," her cheeks coloured as she remembered, "I mean our room?" Despite her uncertainty, it was apparent that she derived a thrill from calling it such.

"My dear Mercedes," Damian drawled in his deep timbre, "you are the one who convinced me that I needed to take some time away from the project, do not now tell me you are embarrassed to be seen in public with an old fogey such as myself?"

"No, of course not!" Mercedes reacted defensively, "It's not your age, it's your status, sir, I mean, Damian. As the head of this experiment, there could be those who assume you are not taking your role seriously if you are seen having a, a dalliance with one of your underlings."

"Underlings?" Damian scoffed, "You are hardly an underling my dear, we have worked together for years, this is as much your project as it is mine. Also, if anyone complains about you and I having a meal together while they're fucking away like rabbits, they might want to consider their glass house before throwing stones."

Her cheeks dimpled happily as Damian pulled her chair out for her, they quickly found themselves flanked by waitresses and other staff.

"Sir," one flustered looflustered-looking waitress spoke breathlessly, "sorry for the delay in seeing to you..."

"Absolute tosh madame!" Damian laughed, "We've barely sat down. There's no need for this goshdarn panic, if you don't mind grabbing me and my lovely companion a bottle of the Taittinger and two glasses we would be most appreciative."

"Of course sir," their server practically bowed, "any particular year?"

"Miss," Damian boomed, "if it has bubbles I am happy."

"Right you are sir, I shall have a server come to take your order..."

"Hogwash!" Damian interrupted, "This is a buffet ain't it? I believe that my companion and I can collect our own food. You keep looking after everyone proper and equal now you hear?"

Watching with amusement as practically running their server almost ran straight into another diner, Mercedes' eyes remained attached to Damian's face. It may be more lined than when she first fell in love with him all those years before, but he was still the same kind but blustery man he'd always been. His brown eyes gave his true self away as, despite his ability to show off a hard exterior when needed he was more than capable of displaying a kindness that she had seen countless times. He wasn't perfect but for a man of his age but he was surprisingly open-minded and understanding which, for Mercedes, was proof that being of a certain age and upbringing was just an excuse to be hateful and unyielding.

Collecting their meals, Mercedes chose a chicken pasta dish, Damian steak and ribs, they enjoyed their meal and conversation, although as always in public they steered clear of discussing any sensitive data, instead moving on to one of Mercedes' other passions, art.

"So, I hear that there's some exhibition in town," he spoke slowly, "something to do with banks? Graffiti? Who knows, but it appeared to be the sort of thing you would enjoy. Do you wish for us to head there tomorrow afternoon?"

"But sir," Mercedes protested open-mouthed, "what about the project?"

With a shrug, Damian tucked into his steak which was overdone, but he would put up with it being charcoal to eat in Mercedes' company.

"It will still be here," he spoke as he chewed, "As you said earlier, I need to take a more hands-off approach, so letting things progress without me is no hardship if it allows us some time alone without cameras."

Pleased at the invitation and that he'd taken consideration of her own interests, nonetheless self-doubt began to creep into Mercedes' mind.

"I do not wish to ruin the atmosphere," she spoke slowly, "as your offer and invitation is greatly appreciated, but, in all honesty, I am of the belief that you could have anyone here, prettier and sexier than I," she went to continue but was interrupted;

"But never smarter," Damian chuckled, "not that I agree with either of those two claims. No, in my estimation, my dear, you are the most delightful creature here and, you must admit, we are in quite a privileged situation where we have been able to see all of their personal and private moments. Yet despite having seen half of these people fuck, and knowing exactly what turns them on, not one of these women make me feel the way you do."

Going bright red, Mercedes' couldn't help but be moved by his candour and his admission. He was so sure of how he felt, but she, the tall, blonde, slim beauty, was the one worried that she wasn't good enough for the white-haired southern gentleman of semi-rotund proportions. She knew she was pretty and also accepted that Damian wasn't of classicaly muscular standards, but she still loved him for the man she'd seen over the last decade or so, and she just wanted to be just as perfect for him.

Finishing their meal, they decided against dessert but took the time to finish the champagne, a treat that both of them indulged in wherever possible.

As they finished their glasses, they considered their next move.

"Would you, my dear," Damian harumphed and delayed, "consider returning to our suite?"

"I have no issue with that suggestion," Mercedes agreed, "but I am not tired."

"That," he spoke while ears began to burn from the redness, "would be appropriate for the activity I had in mind."

Her face blank, Mercedes stood abruptly, her mind a cacophony of noises.

"Then we should head upstairs."

Chuckling as he stood, Damian made no attempts to delay their exit, nodding politely at the staff as he left. Although everyone was paid a fair wage for the experiment, with no one reliant on tips to make a living, he still slipped a generous supply of twenties under his plate, with a note that it be shared about fairly.

Exiting the lift upon the very top floor, they entered the suite much as they'd entered the restaurant, hand in hand. Unlike the eleven other suites available this particular one was somewhat special.

While the others were fairly modern and chic in their greys and black, this was seventies splendour. White marble, gold chandeliers and shag carpeting. It was a certain degree of opulence, and it took up the entire top floor and had three-hundred-and-sixty-degree views of Las Vegas. It wasn't to Mercedes' taste, but as long as she had Damian with her she didn't give a fuck.

Bypassing the lounge entirely, Mercedes' led Damian straight to the bedroom, a room she had only seen for the first time that morning when she'd dumped her bags. It continued the theme containing a white four-poster bed with golden drapes and windows leading to a balcony that contained a patio table and chairs, but, as Mercedes' began stripping nothing else mattered than the man who stood agape before her.

Finally reaching down to her underwear, she'd changed this morning having hoped for a moment like now, she wore a scarlet g-string and nothing else. Damian now realised that she'd been braless the entire day, unnoticed due to her small, barely-there but shapely breasts.

As he stood there agape in astonishment, the feeling only increased as she moved onto the bed, slowly crawling towards the head of the bed, her small yet comely ass well-framed by the thin-piece of material that barely hid her eager sex.

Reaching the top, she flipped onto her back, staring Damian in the eye as she removed the only piece of clothing that covered her modesty, revealing her eager pink folds, surrounded by a thin layer of pure blonde hair.

No longer able to look Mercedes' in the eye, Damian removed his white jacket before slowly unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a chest beneath, that was completely covered in fine strands of white. His shoes were next to follow, the sound of being flung across the room deadened by the thick carpet that covered the floor, before his belt slid from his trousers moving like a snake prepared to attack, quickly and precisely.

His trouser button proved fiddly, yet he persevered, his trousers hitting the floor quickly to reveal a pair of boxers.

"Well," he rubbed his ear in embarrassment as Mercedes' giggled at the reveal, as it transpired she was not the only one to change her underwear, "I thought they'd be a bit more attractive..."

"Less talking," Mercedes purred, "more stripping."

Almost instantly the boxers headed south, revealing his erect cock. Despite its average appearance the Blonde stunner looked upon it as if it were the longest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. She didn't need it to stretch her, she just needed it to fill her.

Imitating his lovers' actions, Damian began to climb up the bed towards her, their eyes locked on the other, not stopping until he knelt atop her reclined body, only moving his head closer as she raised hers, their mouths connected, desperately, wantonly, their actions were lusty, both of them in need of release.

Mercedes was the one to make a move, her hand aiming his swollen member towards her cunt, sliding in with no resistance yet causing her to gasp in relief as he finally entered her.

Beginning to rock back and forth inside her, their mouths barely left the others, only doing so to caress the others' neck.

It took no time at all before Mercedes' began to gasp and moan, the intensity of their lovemaking overloading her body, her back arched and cunt clenched as she came, causing Damian to respond in kind, flooding her body with a surprisingly large amount of cum, especially following this morning.

Laying there, her body flooded by the effects of her orgasm, she wrapped her arms around Damian in a need to feel him close, while he seemed almost breathless as everything he had to give was now inside her.

No words were spoken as Damian finally rolled off of the woman he loved, while she immediately pressed her head against his chest, snuggling up against his hot, sweaty body.

As they fell to sleep holding each other, Damian knew he was the luckiest fella this side of anywhere, while Mercedes', fully aware that she could have someone younger and more classically attractive, was happy and content that she had just made love to exactly the person that she wanted, and had every intention to keep doing so for the rest of her life.