Free Use Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for Susan, Mark was right about to cum. In the final moments he pounded into her throat like an animal, eyes closed and concerned with nothing else but feeding her his cum. Bottoming out one final time, Mark let loose and poured his cum down his mom's throat. The sudden stream of cum filling her throat took Susan by surprise and made her start bucking and coughing. She tried to swallow down the heavy load but it was too much too fast. She sputtered it back up where it shot out from the sides of her mouth and joined the saliva running down her face. The cum and cock was suffocating her so Susan reflexively reached for Marks legs to push him off.

Mark hardly felt the hands pushing against his thighs as he continued unloading down his moms throat. Instead of backing off, he just leaned more of his weight into Susan's face. But eventually Mark managed to compose himself and pulled back to let Susan up for breath. As soon as he was out, Susan sucked in heaving gasps of air. Susan flipped over onto her front and coughed wetly while she recovered.

As Susan caught her breath, she looked up at Mark. "How was that honey?" She asked with a phlegmy voice.

Mark stared down at his moms face and saw she was an absolute wreck. Almost every inch of her face was drenched in frothy saliva, mucus and cum while more dangled from her chin. She'd never looked better to Mark before in his life, the sight alone almost made him hard again. "That was even better than last time! I had no idea you could do that mom, you're the best!" Mark replied with a dumb, wide grin.

Susan coughed and cleared her throat again. "Thank you honey, I'm glad you liked that. But it's late now and you should really get to bed," Susan said, tired from the throatfucking and eager to get to sleep.

"Alright mom, I will."

Turning to leave, Mark stopped suddenly. Only a second had gone by and he already missed seeing her messy face, he liked the way his mom looked so much, he didn't want to lose or forget it. Mark turned back around. "Mom? Do you think I could take a few photos of you? It's just you look so good right now and I want to remember this forever."

Laughing lightly at how cute her son was being, Susan just nodded.

Mark ran back to his room and found his phone. Coming back to his mom, he snapped multiple shots of her messy, debauched state while she smiled warmly into the camera. Mark thanked her profusely and excitedly went back to his room.

It was adorable to Susan how a little oral sex was such a huge deal to Mark, but she supposed at his age everything about Free Use was new and exciting to him. If this was how he reacted to just oral, she hoped he wouldn't fall in love or do anything crazy for the first girl to let him have her ass.

When Mark left, Susan went to the bathroom to clean herself up. She wasn't surprised by the cum and spit covered face that stared back at her in the mirror, boys she thought to herself with a mental sigh, they make such a mess.

Back in his room, Mark excitedly flipped through the photos he took, they were all so hot. He thought to himself, it might not be anal but it was every bit as good, probably. While looking at the photos, he got a sudden idea. Mark's friends still made fun of him for never having been in a girls ass, but he thought that maybe this might redeem himself a bit, after all, none of them ever talked about throatfucking anyone. Opening up snipchat, he made a story and sent the photos out to his friends with a caption reading 'look what my mom let me do'. It wasn't until after he sent the photos out that he realized he didn't know if his mom would approve or not. He hoped she wouldn't get mad.

~~~

The next day there was a surprise waiting at the door for Mark when he went to answer the doorbell early in the morning. Catching him by complete surprise, standing there was Megan. She greeted Mark with a wide smile and punch to the shoulder. "Hey loser."

Megan was Mark's older sister by a few years, she was supposed to still be at uni but had apparently turned in her final papers for this semester and driven all night to surprise him and their mom. She was going to spend a week of her break at home with the two before she met back up with friends to take a trip overseas.

"Hey Megan," Mark said with a growing smile, punching her back.

Susan came up behind the two and when catching sight of Megan rushed forward to pull her daughter into a huge hug.

"Hey mom," Megan said in a muffled voice, with her face pressed into her mom's shoulders.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here for another few days."

"Well I thought I'd surprise you. Besides, I thought it'd be nice spending an extra few days here."

"Oh honey..."

~~~

The three went out to lunch and then dinner, spending the day out talking and catching up.

If it had been just another random girl, Mark might have felt like a 3rd wheel but Megan and he were always close. It was always so easy for him to talk to her, the two could spend hours just going on about nothing.

The three got back home at night and decided to watch some horror movies. Susan only sat through one before calling it and going to bed, leaving Megan and Mark alone. Once the two were, Megan got up to grab a couple beers, throwing one into Mark's hands when she came back.

"I'm not old enough to drink these you know," Mark said with an arched brow.

"I won't tell if you won't," Megan replied with a shrug.

The two watched the next horror movie, loudly pointing out what they thought was dumb and mocking the stupid decisions characters made. Eventually Mark got a notification on his phone. Megan was going to mockingly shush him for having his cellphone on but stopped when she saw him looking upset.

Mark was watching a snip sent by his friend Owen who was repeatedly dunking his cock in and out of his mom's asshole, leaving it gaping wide. The caption on the snip read '#1 Mom'. The snipchat story Mark had sent out to his friends the other day had started something, and by now his friends all sent each other snips of being deep in some girls asshole. Every time he got one of their snips it would be just another upsetting reminder that Mark was the odd one out.

"OK loser, what's wrong? Boyfriend dump you?" Megan pressed when he didn't say what was bothering him.

Mark didn't so much as crack a smile so Megan sighed and tried again. "Seriously what's up?"

"It's nothing," Mark said unconvincingly.

"Doesn't look like nothing... Gimme that," Megan said, suddenly snatching the phone away from Mark.

"Hey!" Mark yelped, reaching for and failing to grab his phone back. Mark cursed his short arms.

"Huh, buncha girls getting buttfucked here, what's the big deal?" Megan asked while keeping Mark away with one hand.

Eventually realizing he wasn't getting the phone back without an explanation, Mark settled down and explained. "Those snaps are from my friends. They just, they keep rubbing it in my face that I haven't done anal with a girl yet."

"Why don't you just find the girls that consented to them?"

"That's the thing!" Mark said, suddenly livening. "None of them found a normal girl that consented; they all just got their moms to do it. I asked mom to let me put it in her butt too but you know how she feels about that."

"Oh is that all?" Megan said rolling her eyes. "Well why haven't you asked me?"

"Wait... What?"

Megan looked at him like he was dim. "I'm a girl and I've got an asshole don't I? So why haven't you asked me?"

"I-I uh, I don't know."

Megan rolled her eyes again. "If doing a girl in the ass is such a big deal for you, you should just do mine and get those friends of yours off your back."

"You mean it?" Mark asked excitedly, with a pounding heart.

"Yeah, it's no big deal, it's all yours bro," Megan said chuckling.

"But what if mom finds out, you know how she feels about anal in the family, what if she gets mad at you?"

"Oh my God, don't be such a baby. Besides, I'm 19, I can consent to whoever I want to. If you wanna fuck my ass, then I say you can, that's the law and mom can't do anything about it."

Megan didn't want to belabor the point so just got off the couch they were sharing and casually pulled down her shorts and underwear in one smooth motion before kicking them off to the side. She made her way to the one seater couch where she sat down, slouched back and hung her legs off the arms, giving Mark easy access to her holes.

Almost shaking with excitement at finally getting a shot at a girls ass, Mark forgot about his worries of making his mom mad. He pulled down his pants and approached his older sister.

"Wow, look at you. Didn't expect that," Megan said after getting a look at her brother's cock. After a moment of thought, Megan spat a little into her fingers then wiped it around the entrance of her ass before giving Mark the thumbs up. "You're good to go."

"Don't you need lube?" Mark asked confused.

Megan let out a sharp bark of laughter. "Dude, you aren't the only guy into anal, let me tell you. Trust me, you can just put it in."

The couch was too high for Mark to kneel and too low for him to stand, so Mark had to come in at an angle. Leaning down and supporting himself with his arms, Mark brought his face close to his sisters, close enough that her scent filled his senses, he hadn't realized how nice she smelt until now.

Unfortunately, having to hold himself up meant he couldn't grab his cock to guide it. Instead, he nodded toward his penis. "Megan, can you put me in?"

"Gotta do everything myself, fine sure."

Megan reached down and grabbed Mark's cock in one hand and brushed the tip of it up and down against the puckered entrance of her asshole, making Mark shiver with delight. After a moment she held it there and waited for Mark to press in. She didn't need to wait for long because Mark soon started moving his hips forward, eager to be in her ass.

Heart throbbing in his chest, Mark continued pressing into Megan. Despite only having a small bit of spit for lube, Mark quickly felt his head pop past Megan's sphincter and into her deliciously tight and warm rear. While Megan was still tight, Mark found he could sink deeper and deeper into Megan's rectum easily, she just continued to open up and let every inch of him in without pause. Within moments Mark was pressed tightly against his sister's ass, cock completely buried inside her. It was every bit as amazing as he imagined and more. Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his sister's anal walls tightly encompassing his cock.

When he opened them back up, he was staring into Megan's face and her shit-eating grin. "God, you're such a virgin, it's too cute, you're actually so precious," Megan said, reaching up to mockingly pinch Mark's cheeks with both hands.

"Shut up, I'm not cute," Mark said.

"Yes you are. I'm half expecting you to say you love me or maybe propose." She pinched him again.

Mark tried slapping her hands away but tilted to the side when he did. Quickly slapping his hand back down to steady himself, Mark had to endure his sister pinching his cheek and calling him cute. It wasn't all bad though Mark thought as he raised his hips up and drew himself out of his sister's ass before pressing back inside.

"So, that's anal, what do ya think? You like?" Megan asked as Mark slowly pumped into her.

"God you've got no idea how good it feels."

"And yet I'm not hearing any 'thank you'" Megan replied, tilting her head to the side and pulling an exaggerated face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Meg, you're the best sister ever."

"You're welcome," Megan said, while clenching and squeezing her anal muscles. "You like when I do that?" Megan said after seeing Mark's reaction.

"Please keep doing that."

Megan kept clenching her rectal muscles as Mark slowly sawed in and out of her. She gave him a smug look. "Learned that at uni, along with a couple other things like gaping. I'm getting pretty good at it too, you wanna see? You'll probably like it."

Mark had seen snips from his friends where they left their moms asses gaping, it was some of the hottest stuff Mark had ever seen and he was ecstatic his sister was offering to let him do it. He nodded eagerly.

"Well then start going faster, I need to warm up," Megan said, making a hurry up gesture.

Happy to follow the instruction, Mark sped up his thrusts until he was driving his hips into her as fast as he could. He couldn't believe he'd been missing out on this for so long and was depressed to think once Meg left, he wouldn't have another ass to pound. He resolved to use her ass as much as he could before she left.

After a few minutes of fucking her like a jackrabbit, Megan gave another instruction. "I think that's enough, now do the same thing, only this time you gotta pull all the way out before you put it back in OK?"

"OK."

Megan reached down again to delicately grab Marks cock with her fingers to guide him back inside her every time he pulled entirely out. He'd sometimes miss the Mark and slide below her or into her pussy but for the most part, Megan managed to guide him back into her asshole.

The sudden entrance and complete removal of so much cockmeat so fast, so often did its job and soon enough Megan was feeling stretched out. "Alright, now push all the way in one last time and keep it there."

Mark did as he was instructed and bottomed out inside her.

Megan then grabbed her asscheeks pulled them apart. "OK pull out now fast."

On the outstroke, Megan pushed out in sync and Mark was left looking at his sisters perfectly smooth, round yawning hole, almost as wide as he was. He loved to think he was responsible for leaving her ass like that. The sight didn't last for long as she slowly closed back up to his dismay.

"Oh my God," Megan said after seeing his face. "It's not gone forever dweeb, you just to put it back in and pull it out."

Mark happily dunked his cock back into his sisters asshole and renewed that deliciously erotic gape. He spent long minutes repeatedly dipping back into her and staring at the hole. Then crouched down so he could reach his fingers in to stretch and tease it, pulling it this way and that or seeing how many fingers he could fit.

"Having fun bro? I thought you wanted to fuck it, not play with it," Megan asked with amusement as he pulled open her asshole with three fingers on either side.

"How are you so good at this?" Mark breathlessly asked Megan.

Megan shrugged. "Dude, first years spend half their time like this. Everyone and their dad always wants first crack at new legals so we always get a lot of experience. I've had so much cock up my ass it almost feels weird not having any. This is almost a relief. Almost."

After managing to fit 8 fingers inside her, Mark decided to resume fucking her. Mark spent the next half hour assfucking Meg like a rabbit with Meg losing more and more interest over time.

Eventually Megan spoke up. "Sorry Mark, I'm getting kinda bored so, I'm just gonna leave you to it alright? If you slip out your gonna have to put it back in yourself." Megan reached over the side of the couch to grab her shorts and fish out the phone inside where she was quickly being absorbed by playing on it.

Mark didn't mind, as long as he had her ass he was happy. With her legs spread open wide, hanging over the arms of the couch, it was easy to rabidly pound into her ass with everything he had while Meg's eyes were glued to her phone. Mark was so glad his sister was OK with letting him use her ass like it was a toy, he only wished his mother felt the same way.

Eventually feeling the need to cum, Mark reached up and slid his hands beneath his sister's crop top so he could fondle her tits. For a moment he was worried she'd be mad he didn't ask but as his hands wrapped around her C cup tits, she didn't even react. Squeezing and playing with both of her juicy breasts, Mark relentlessly drove into her ass and took what he wanted from it, using it to bring himself closing to cumming. Finally pushed over the edge, Mark slammed home one final time and unleashed his load into his sister's ass, spurting rope after rope of cum inside, filling it obscenely.

Megan for her part said nothing as Mark emptied his nuts inside her ass, and didn't react when he flopped out wetly, neither did she move when the anal creampie he gave her began leaking out of her slowly and pooling against her ass.

Deciding she probably wouldn't mind, Mark rested his cock to the side of Meg's pussy and grabbed his own phone to take a few photos of Meg's gaped asshole leaking cum. This would finally get his friends to stop giving him shit over not doing anal with a girl yet he thought.

When Mark left the living room, Meg still hadn't moved from her pose.

~

Still in a horny mood from assfucking his sister, Mark got a filthy idea he just had to see through. Heading up to his moms room, he quietly crept inside. He came up aside the bed and pulled down the cover. His mom was sleeping peacefully in her see through nightgown, Mark thought she looked beautiful in it. He didn't want to disturb her with a throatfucking but he did climb onto the bed with her and straddle her face.

Cupping her face, Mark inserted a thumb in between her lips and pried her mouth open before slipping the head of his still wet, cum and spit covered cock into her mouth. It only took a few moments before he had his whole semi hard penis inside her mouth. He wiped it around inside her mouth, brushing against her cheeks for a while, using it to clean his cock off. Mark tried being quiet so as to not wake his mom but despite his best efforts she did eventually stir and wake up.

"Mmmmark?" Susan slurred out with a full mouth.

"Sorry mom, didn't want to wake you, just wanted a quick clean," Mark whispered back.

"C-clean? ...This taste... Mark, where has this just been?" Susan asked, her voice growing clear.

"Just inside Megan's ass for a little bit."

Susan frowned and slapped Mark on his stomach. "And just whose idea was that?" Susan asked.

"Uh, both of ours?" Mark said, not wanting to get his sister in trouble.

"Finish up quickly and get to bed. We're having a conversation about this in the morning young man," Susan said sternly.

Trying to be quick, Mark grabbed his mom's head with both hands and bobbed it on his cock while she sucked and licked it, though without the enthusiasm of the other day. Once Mark was satisfied his mom had cleaned off the leftovers of the anal creampie, he put his cock away and climbed off her. Giving her a quick peck on the cheek he went back to his room.

~~~

Susan argued with her daughter over letting Mark use her asshole but she didn't manage to get anywhere, Megan was right after all; it was her right to consent to those the Free Use Act didn't cover yet. Eventually the two worked out an unspoken agreement not to bring it up and spoil the week Megan was going to spend at home.

Mark could tell his mother disapproved every time he jerked off with Megan's asshole, but he couldn't help it. It was the best treat that his cock fit in perfectly, like it was made for him. He couldn't resist using it every chance he got while Meg was still there. Unfortunately it meant his mom refused to give him oral anymore so long as he was using Meg's ass but it was a sacrifice he could live with.

Mark stuffed his cock up Megan's ass while they hung out at home, when they went out to watch movies, at restaurants and cafes when grabbing lunch or dinner, even in the backseat of the car when their mom drove them around. Megan sometimes got annoyed with him but was a good sport about it most of the time, always letting him rub one out with her ass whenever he wanted to.

Mark didn't just fuck Meg either, he made sure to gape her out often and took lots photos to show off to his friends what a great sister he had. Mark was actually making a few of his mates jealous since they they'd never been in someone as young as Meg. The jealousy wasn't one sided though, Mark felt the same way about his mates since they got to do things with their moms that Megan never did for him.