Free Use Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ass to mouth was one of those things that Mark was wild for but couldn't get out of Megan. All his mates had at one time or another gotten their moms to suck them off after an anal session but mostly everyone had the same problem as Mark. While sodomy was OK since it left their moms free to do other things, oral meant getting in the way of things and a lot of the time his friends would just get denied.

Out of his friends, only Bryan regularly got his moms to suck him off after anal. A fact he would constantly show off. While it was annoying to have your face rubbed in it, it still meant Mark and his friends got to enjoy the constant snips Bryan sent out of him casually buttfucking his mom while she got on with things before having her clean him off.

The latest video Bryan had shared was of his mom lying on her side on the couch bottomless while he slid his pole into her ass furiously. She wasn't paying him any attention and just kept reading the book she had while her son satisfied himself in her asshole. Every so often Bryan would pull out and clamber up his mom, presenting her with his cock. She'd take it into her mouth and thoroughly lather it with her tongue while never taking her eyes off her book. Mark sighed after watching the snip and turned off his phone. It wasn't that Mark didn't appreciate his sister, but he still wished she'd casually taste her ass off his cock the way Ben's mom did.

~~~

The day before Megan was scheduled to leave, she and Mark decided to have one last day relaxing at the beach.

~

When Mark walked back from the surf, he found Megan hadn't moved since he left her to go swimming. She was still lying on her beach towel soaking in the sun and getting a tan. Feeling a bit chilly himself from the water, he laid down next to her before snaking his arm underneath her back to lift her up and over on top of him.

"Hey! You're cold," Megan yelped as Mark grabbed her.

"And you're warm."

Megan huffed but didn't bother to reply. Knowing the routine by now, she moved along with him and scooted over to lay completely on top of Mark. Then absentmindedly spat into her fingers to lube her ass up slightly before she went back to trying to enjoy her tan.

Reaching down, Mark grabbed Meg's bikini and pulled the thin fabric aside exposing her cute bottom. Taking his cock out of his shorts, he lined it up with his favorite hole and thrust up into Megan, smoothly sliding his whole length inside her. He'd been using her so often these last few days that it was getting so easy to slide into her, lube and spit was more a courtesy than a requisite.

Megan greeted him with the familiar sensation of clenching and relaxing her anal muscles as soon as he'd bottomed out in her. Mark honestly didn't think she was even thinking about it at this point, it was just muscle memory to massage his cock by now.

Megan's legs were crossed but Mark reached up under them and pulled them apart, spreading her legs wide open. It felt less tight this way but Mark just got more of a kick out of letting everyone know where his cock was, even though no one cared.

While the two enjoyed their day at the beach, a voice called out to snap Mark out of his pleasant haze.

"Mark? Mark is that you?"

Mark immediately recognized Jordan's voice. Looking up, Mark saw his school mate there with their usual group of friends, he dimly just remembered they had invited him to hang out at the beach today but he had been steadfastly ignoring everyone but his sister the last week.

"Hey Jordan," Mark said.

While the two were friends, Mark was unhappy seeing them all here today since Jordan had been bugging him about trading ever since they all started sharing snaps. Jordan kept saying he could convince his mom to let Mark use her asshole but only if he could convince his sister to do the same. While Mark considered the idea for a little while, he decided he preferred keeping his sister all to himself. He'd told her about Jordan and his trading idea and how much he didn't like it, but he didn't think she was even listening. But now that Jordon was standing right here, Mark was worried he'd ask and his sister would just agree since she didn't care.

Jordan, seeing the fat cock stretching Megan's ass predictably only had one thing on his mind and got straight to the point. "Are you the sister we've been hearing so much of?"

Megan turned and smiled at the newcomers. "Yup, the one and only. I'm Megan, nice to meet you guys."

"It's nice to meet you too," Jordan said, the others murmuring similar.

"Hmmmm, lemme guess, you guys are the ones my brother's been snipchatting my asshole to lately."

"Yeah, that'd be us. But I wish Mark had snipped us more than just your ass."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you're pretty, like really pretty," Jordan said awkwardly. "Mark never shares photos with your face so we didn't know. But now it all makes sense."

"What does?" Megan asked.

"Mark's been ignoring us all week and turning us down every time we try to hang out."

"That's because I've uh, been busy?" It sounded like a weak excuse to Mark even coming out of his mouth.

Jordan and Megan sarcastically spoke at the same time. "Sure you have." Mark internally groaned at that moment the two shared.

Megan chatted with Marks friends for a little while Mark tried to be a wet towel on the whole thing. Mark just knew it was coming any second, one of his mates would ask and Megan would agree and then he'd have to share her ass with someone else instead of having it to himself. Annoyed, Mark sped up the speed of his thrusts and starting bottoming out of Meg's ass while she chatted. Eventually the sound of the conversation was partially drowned out by the sound of slapping meat to the point where everyone had to raise their voices slightly.

The lewd noises very pointedly caught Jordan's attention and he was quickly at full mast. Eventually deciding he'd had enough pleasantries, he finally asked Megan the fateful question.

"Hey Megan?"

"Yeah?"

"We're all really good friends of Mark and I was just wondering if you could help us the same way you helped him."

It didn't come out exactly suave but there it was. Mark dreaded the next moment Megan would agree.

But it never came. Instead Megan pursed her lips and shook her head. "Sorry fellas, no can do, Mark's the only one that gets my asshole."

"What? Why?" Jordan untactfully blurted out.

"Because dickhead, you've been bullying him for not getting in a girls ass for who knows how long. So no, you can't have mine," Megan said, dropping the friendly act in an instant.

"It wasn't bullying," both Jordan and Mark said at the same time. Mark internally groaned louder this time, embarrassed his sister was defending him like that.

"Whatever, don't care," Megan replied.

Deciding he needed to fight his own battles, Mark slid out of his sister's asshole and gently put her aside before standing up. However before he could get a word out, he suddenly felt a warm, softness enclose his cock. Looking down he was surprised to see Meg had rolled over and stuffed it into her mouth.

This was crazy, Meg never did ass to mouth since it meant he'd get in the way of her phone or books or whatever and that's where she'd drawn the line. She'd known he loved it but never did it for him, until now. Out of all his friends, only Bryan had done ass to mouth with his mom and it had kinda become a Holy Grail slash goalpost for everyone else since. The fact Megan was doing it in front of all Mark's friends now would be making them all crazy jealous.

The guys all stared down in wonder as Meg expertly sucked Mark's cock that'd just been up her ass. After half a minute or so, Megan got off and to everyone's surprise, spun around and backed her ass up against Mark. She reached back with her hand, blindly grasping for Marks cock for a moment before finding it and inserting it back into her butthole. She rocked back on Mark seductively, arching her back and squeezing her tits together with her arms to give a better view, nothing like the bored movements she normally did at home.

"I've got a counter offer," Megan said, breaking them out of their reverie. Megan craned her head back to give Mark a conspiratorial wink before turning back. "I let you use my ass once, do whatever you want, and you convince your mom to let Mark come by and use them any time he wants."

The offer was similar to the one Jordan had made. But this time, it was a lot more enticing to Mark since it wasn't just one mom on offer. Mark might have wanted to keep Megan to himself, but if it meant six more asses opened themselves up to him, Mark could live with a bit of sharing.

"What? Just once? How's that fair?" Jordan complained.

"Because I'm 19 and I'll let you put it in my mouth when you're done, I know you all want to try that. Hell I'll let you guys do whatever you want, just so long as you all promise to give Mark your moms."

Some of the guys were hesitant. Not because they didn't want to get at Megan, but because they thought they might not be able to follow through with the promise, or were holding out for a better deal since a one off didn't seem like enough. Bryan however was less thoughtful and more horny so he didn't give it a seconds thought before agreeing.

"Smart boy," Megan purred. "Just remember to keep up your part of the deal, or else."

Megan slid off Mark and seductively approached Ben. Mark knew he was coming out ahead in the agreement but he still felt disappointment when Megan's asshole slid off his cock.

Megan caught sight of his disappointment. "Chin up dork, I just got you six assholes to pump as much as you like when I'm gone, so you're welcome," Megan said.

Mark forced down the momentary disappointment and looked at the bigger picture. "Thanks Megan, you're the best sister in the whole world, I love you."

"Now that's better."

Pushing Bryan down and onto his back, Megan straddled him and easily fit him into her behind before slowly sinking down on him. Megan gave him the same treatment she always gave Mark, clenching and unclenching her anal muscles.

It must have been new for Bryan because the reaction was immediate. "Oh my God, that feels so good," he breathed out.

"You like? I guess your mom doesn't do that does she."

"No, I've never felt that before."

Bryan couldn't have said anything more perfect because it was the straw that broke the camel's back, everyone else soon agreed to Megan's terms.

Jordan approached Meg and asked how long it would be until he got his turn. "You can go right now," Megan said, surprising everyone.

Megan got up off Bryan and spun around. Stuffing her face full with his cock, she bobbed up and down energetically while she reached back and spread her cheeks with both hands, presenting Jordan her asshole. As Jordan worked his way into her, she deepthroated Bryan, completely indifferent to doing ass to mouth for him.

Watching the display, it didn't take long before Jordan was balls deep inside Megan and pumping into her eagerly. After several minutes Megan would spin around and swap the holes the guys were using. The two eventually both decided to cum in Meg's mouth, she didn't find it hard to swallow down the extra cum. With those two taken care of, the next pair came up.

Eventually, one of the guys got a little braver and decided to see if they could get away with a little more. Instead of just fucking her ass, he'd try his best to get Megan gaping. Mark watched as his friend inserted four fingers into Meg's ass and pulled it open before then inserting his cock. It seemed a bit extreme. It made Mark feel a twinge of anger, partly because he was mad his friend was treating his sister so roughly and partly because he was jealous he wasn't the one doing it. Megan true to her word let it all happen without complaint, she had said she'd let them do anything. Mark loved her all the more for being willing to do all this for his sake. While it was frustrating to just watch as his friends had fun with his sister, Mark could hardly complain when this was all for his benefit so decided to stay out of it.

The obscene scene was like the opening of the floodgates and soon everyone was doing whatever they could think of to Meg's asshole. One of Mark's friends even spent his whole turn dunking his cock into her ass and then into her pussy, back and forth endlessly. Megan just grit her teeth through it all and put up with the sodomistic frenzy for her brothers sake. The guys all chose different places to cum, lots chose her mouth or face, some chose her ass or tits, a few selfish ones chose to cum inside her ass. It took Megan almost 2 hours of being spit roasted and buttfucked but she managed to get through every guy.

By the end, Meg was so worn out and tired Mark had to carry her to the showers and help her clean herself up. After, he carried her back to the car and laid her down in the back seats. Mark got a look at her asshole and was shocked by how brutalized it looked. It wasn't the tight, fresh hole he'd come to love, but it was a permanently gaping, angry red wreck. He couldn't believe she did all that for him and said as much. "Meg, I don't know what to say."

"Another thank you would be nice," she replied tiredly.

"Thank you, I love you Meg."

Meg pushed herself up and gave Mark a kiss on the forehead. "You're welcome baby brother." Megan let herself fall back down on the seats. "Now you'll have some ass for when I'm gone."

Mark shook his head. "It doesn't matter how nice my friend's moms are, I'll miss your ass the most."

"You're sweet." Megan closed her eyes and looked like she was about to drift off to sleep but suddenly opened them again slowly. "Wait, you never came today did you?"

"It's okay," Mark said, he knew Meg was completely worn out and just didn't want to put her through more, he could wait until tomorrow.

Megan thought differently. "Don't be silly, come here."

Lying on her side, she reached back with one hand and pulled her asscheek up, making her asshole gape open a fraction wider.

"Megan, really it's OK. Just get some rest, we can do this later."

"Come on, what are big sisters for. Get in here," she said, inserting one finger into her butthole and pulling it open while shaking her ass a little.

The sight and Megan's words were doing it and soon Mark was completely hard again. "You sure?"

"Of course I am loser."

Mark took aim and slipped his cock into her offered hole, sliding in with complete ease. She greeted him with the usual clenching, getting a sigh of satisfaction out of him. "I love you so much."

"Yeah, yeah."

Mark slowly slid back and forth inside Meg's asshole. After the beating it took, it wasn't as tight or fun as it usually was, but the psychological aspect was more than enough to make up for it. Wanting to be closer to his sister, Mark grabbed one leg and pulled it open before lying down on her, pressing her tits against his chest and fucking her asshole missionary. For the first time, Megan dropped the aloofness and actually reciprocated the intimacy. She wrapped her legs around Mark and pulled him into her, milking his cock all the while.

The slower paced sodomy and intimacy must have been doing something for Megan because after a few minutes, for the first time that day, she started moaning and writhing beneath Mark. It was something of a shock for Mark since Megan usually didn't react much when he was spending time inside her ass. As the minutes went by, the moaning and writhing didn't go away but only intensified. Soon Megan was hugging Mark tight, digging her fingers into his back and begging him to go faster.

Mark obliged and gave Megan's ass everything he had, plowing into it relentlessly for long minutes. It wasn't too long before Megan groaned underneath him and spasmed violently, clawing at his back as she orgasmed powerfully. Her orgasmic waves caused her muscles to tense powerfully, bringing Mark over the edge with her. Mark poured his load deep into Meg's asshole as she rode out her orgasm.

When Megan recovered, she saw Mark was wearing the smuggest look she had ever seen.

"Did you just cum?" Mark asked, the smugness not fading the slightest.

"No," Megan said unconvincingly.

"You just came." Mark repeated, the dumb grin on his face somehow getting wider.

Realizing how obvious it had been Megan relented. "OK, so what?"

"You never mentioned ever cumming from anal at uni, so that was your first time wasn't it?"

"Again, so what loser?" Megan replied, her cheeks starting to flush.

"I just made you cum from anal."

Megan covered her face. "You're never letting this go are you?"

"Nope. I can't believe all this time I had a massive buttslut for a sister. All those times you let me use your ass, pretending to not care, I bet you loved every second!"

Megan made a buzzer sound. "Wrong, I really didn't give a fuck. This was just... a statistical anomaly, that's what I'm calling it."

"Liar, you love it in the butt."

"Ugh, I already regret helping you out with your friends."

Almost soft by now, Mark went to pull out but Megan gripped him by the shoulders to stop him, she was full of his spunk and didn't want to let it all drip onto her car seats. She told him as much and the two awkwardly clambered back out the door so she could push it out, outside. Mark was standing outside, holding her up by the hips while she was still laying on the carseats.

Right as Mark plopped out though, Megan thought to herself, maybe she ought to reward Mark a little with something she'd never done for him before. She did end up enjoying herself and Mark was right, no one had ever made her cum from anal before. On a spur of the moment thing, Megan reached down and cupped her hand beneath her asshole as she pushed out the anal creampie. Mark watched mesmerized as the surprisingly massive load dripped into her waiting hand and pooled there.

After getting as much out as she could, Meg scooted out and stood up next to Mark, she liked that she was still a little taller than him at this point, it made her properly feel like a big sister. Bringing her cupped her to her mouth, she lapped the cum up like a cat, giving Mark a show of it, knowing how much he'd enjoy it.

Mark watched awestruck as Megan seductively ate his cum. Cum that had just been in her asshole he kept thinking. The filthiness of the act excited him beyond measure, it just seemed so depraved. Letting him do ass to mouth with her was one thing, but this was a step beyond even that, he could hardly believe his sister was willing to do it for him. The fact she was willing to go to such lengths for him made him appreciate her all the more, he desperately hoped this could be a regular thing too now.

"Don't push your luck, this is a one-off twerp," Megan said, as if reading his mind.

The intense disappointment Mark felt evaporated somewhat when Megan then sank down to her knees and popped Mark's softening cock into her mouth for a quick once over. Maybe it was just the fact she basically never did it that made it so special, but Mark absolutely loved putting his cock in Megs mouth after it had been up her ass. While it wasn't as extreme as eating the anal creampie he'd given her, it was a close second. It turned him on to no end that Meg was willing to be such a dirty whore and demean herself for him.

After polishing him off, Megan tucked Mark away and crawled back into the car to rest, she really was exhausted after all that.

~~~

The next week and a half were bittersweet for Mark and passed far too quickly. While he loved having her around, he knew she was going to head off soon on her trip and that he wouldn't see her again for half a year, maybe more. The knowledge sapped the fun from all the intimate moments the two shared.

With her stuff packed up and ready to go, Megan said her final goodbyes to Mark and her mom outside.