Free Use Future: The Mansion

Story Info
A noble futa woman enjoy her day with her devoted maids.
6.9k words
4.74
33.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Light footsteps echoed in the silence of the morning as a woman wearing a black and white maid uniform strode in the hallway, carrying a tray with a steaming cup of coffee. Her black hair was neatly tied in a bun. Her short, frilly skirt rode her sizeable butt, exposing her plain white panties every time she swayed her hips as she walked.

As she reached the door at the end of the hallway, she stopped and carefully laid down her tray on the purpose-built stand next to the door. She took a deep breath, her massive breasts stretching her uniform tightly around her chest. The maid adjusted her glasses and checked her watch. As soon as the hands indicated 9am sharp, she knocked on the door.

"Milady, are you awake?" She loudly inquired.

A low grunt came from behind the ornate, wooden door and that was the only answer the woman got. With a sigh, she pushed the golden handle down, opened the door wide and entered the room.

In the middle of the bedroom stood a king-size canopy bed. Under the silky, thin sheets a young woman was sleeping on her back, her long blonde hair messily strewn on her pillow. The sheer sheets hugged her figure tightly, accentuating the curves of her breasts and revealing her raging erection. The sleeping woman's large cock was tenting the bedclothes obscenely.

The summer's sun was trying to poke through the heavy curtains that hung at the windows and pleasantly warmed the room. Delicately, the maid put her hand on the woman's exposed shoulder and gave it a rub.

"It's time for you to get up, Milady." She said firmly.

The sleepy blonde shook the hand off her shoulder and rolled on her side, turning her back toward her maid.

"Just... Just a few more minutes..." She mumbled.

The maid rolled her eyes, then strode toward the french door that led to the room's balcony, and swiftly opened the curtains, letting the bright light of the sun flood the room.

With a swear, the blonde woman grabbed her pillow and squashed it against her face, trying to hide her eyes from the overwhelming light.

"Why are you always so mean to me, Alyssa!" The blonde woman whined against her pillow, now fully and regretfully awake.

"I told you yesterday evening that binge watching that show was not a good idea, Milady." Alyssa admonished her.

"But you watched it with me!" The naked woman retorted in a bratty tone.

"Because you asked me to. And yet I've been tending to my obligation for hours already. Now get up."

"I don't want to! Am I not the one that gives orders here?" The blonde woman said as she tried to roll on her belly, but her hard cock stopped her from finding a comfortable position.

Alyssa sighed and pursed her lips. Getting Lady Reya out of bed was often the hardest part of her day. But after working for Reya's family for almost two decades, Alyssa had backup plans for most of Reya's whims. She bowed gracefully, turned around and strode out of the room, leaving her lady with her short-lived victory.

--------------------

A few minutes later, Alyssa returned to Reya's bedroom holding a cup of coffee. The blonde young woman was still idling on her bed, her eyes closed but irrevocably awake.

Careful not to spill the scalding hot coffee, the maid waved the cup under Reya's nose, trying to force her out of bed with the alluring bitter fragrance. But while the blonde woman squirmed slightly, she stubbornly kept her eyes closed. Passably annoyed, Alyssa took a step back and put the cup of the nightstand nearby.

"Very well. Maria, you can come in." She said, frowning as she gazed at the naked form of her lady.

A petite woman with red hair cut short entered the room. She had been waiting just outside the room, as Alyssa had asked her to. As she entered, she bowed respectfully. Her maid uniform was even skimpier than Alyssa's. Even with her small breasts, it showed an unreasonable amount of cleavage. Her skirt was so short that when she bent ever so slightly, her lack of underwear became evident.

"Maria, please give Lady Reya a blowjob." Alyssa said, crossing her arms under her heavy breasts.

Reya discreetly opened an eye, then swiftly closed it. The redhead maid giggled and licked her lips.

"Yes, Housekeeper Alyssa. Gladly." She said as she climbed on Reya's bed.

Maria crawled inside the bed, becoming nothing more than a bump under the sheets to Alyssa's eyes. But under the covers, she wasted no time and wrapped her lips around Reya's gargantuan cock and effortlessly swallowed its whole length. Reya moaned in pleasure, the warmth of a mouth delightful around her morning wood.

Alyssa stood still, trying to appear unfazed as another maid was ravenously sucking her mistress' cock, but deep inside her she felt a persistent tingling, and her underwear was slowly moistening under her skirt. She gritted her teeth, and tried her best to repress what she felt.

Meanwhile, Maria was going to town on Reya's cock, bobbing her head up and down furiously and dragging her tongue over every inch of her lady's cock. One of her hands was tenderly playing with Reya's nipple while she shoved her other hand knuckle deep in her own dripping cunt.

While having a sexy woman sucking her off was far from a rare occurrence in her life, Reya tremendously enjoyed it everytime. She sighed and relaxed, her mattress having never felt more comfortable. Her hands joined Maria's on her own soft breasts and she began roughly kneading them and pinching her nipples.

It was hard to know who enjoyed the blowjob the most, Reya who was receiving it, or Maria who was very eagerly giving it. The petite maid was the mansion's oral sex specialist, among other things. Sucking cocks and eating pussies gave her tremendous amounts of pleasure and swallowing the fruits of her labor never failed to drive her over the edge. Needless to say, she was also exceedingly skilled and very few men or women could resist her techniques.

Without warning, Maria slammed her head down, pushing her face against Reya's groin and stayed there, her mistress' cock buried all the way in her throat. Using the muscles of her throat, she massaged Reya's rod, the walls of her throat tightening around it like a fleshy vice.

Reya's breathing became ragged and sparks of pleasure made her limbs quiver, she was very quickly approaching her limits. Her first load of each day was explosive, massive and very thick. To save her maids a lot of cleaning work, she usually dumped it inside someone's gullet and today wasn't going to be an exception. Maria's welcoming throat was prime for cum flooding.

"That will be all Maria, thank you." Alyssa said, reminding the two women that she was still there.

Reya's eyes snapped open and she glared angrily at Alyssa as the oral-addicted maid obediently got Reya's dick out of her throat with a lewd pop. She emerged from under the sheets and walked back to Alyssa, wiping her running make-up with the back of her hand. Reya's frustration was boiling under her skin, her cock throbbing as it vehemently requested relief.

"Maria, please wait for Lady Reya in the breakfast room. Her breakfast should already be there, can you make sure of that?" Alyssa asked, ignoring the blonde woman's silent, angry plea.

"Yes, Housekeeper Alyssa." Maria answered before giving Reya a quick bow and swiftly leaving her bedroom.

Once she was alone with her lady, Alyssa spoke again. "You're right Milady. You're the lady of this mansion. If you want to oversleep like a lazy, spoiled child, you have the right to do so. I'll be in the breakfast room. Please join us at your convenience." Alyssa bowed elegantly then left the room before Reya could say anything.

Grumbling, the blonde woman waited for a few seconds before shifting the sheet covering her naked body away and sitting on the edge of the bed. With a long-drawn sigh, she stood up and grabbed a dressing gown hanging from a rack on the wall.

--------------------

Sitting on a chair in front of a large, oval shaped table, Reya was sipping on a warm cup of coffee. Her breakfast was spread on the table in front of her, vast quantities of fruits, bread, pastries and jam within her reach. On the opposite side of the table, Alyssa was standing behind another chair, her attention focused on a tablet she held in her hands.

Another maid was respectfully standing a few steps behind Reya. Her very long brown hair almost reached her butt. She was wearing a maid uniform, but hers had been adjusted to expose her humongous breasts. They dangled heavily, bared to everyone's sight. A slight bump in her belly revealed her pregnancy.

Reya suddenly snapped her fingers, startling the silent, big-breasted maid, but barely making Alyssa raise an eyebrow.

"I need some more milk in my coffee." She declared, unequivocally.

The brown-haired maid took a few steps, approaching Reya from the side. Sitting as she was on her chair, Reya's face was right in front of the maid's huge breasts.

"Shall I do it, Milady? Or do you want to do it yourself?" The maid asked timidly.

Without answering, Reya moved her free hand to the maid's chest, sinking her finger deep in the soft mound of flesh, forcing a low moan out of the maid's mouth. Reya roughly groped and squeezed the tit in her hand for a while before finally drawing her cup up and properly milking the maid's breast for a few spurts of creamy white milk.

Satisfied with the amount of milk she added to her warm beverage, Reya let go of the breast she still tightly held and took a big sip of her now creamy coffee. When her lips left the cup, Reya smiled widely and after swallowing she let out a long sigh of satisfaction. She thanked her lactating maid, who wiped her dripping nipple with a handkerchief then returned to her place behind her mistress.

Leaning against her chair, Reya moved one of her hands below the table and slid her fingers along the red locks of hair of her maid who was very gently sucking her cock. When Reya had arrived in the room, Maria had already been kneeling under the table, impatiently waiting to resume what she had had to stop earlier.

For the whole duration of Reya's copious and lengthy breakfast, Maria had been slowly bobbing her head up and down on Reya's magnificent cock, careful not to make too much noise and not to send her lady into a premature orgasm. Thanks to Reya's body language, the redhead had known exactly when and where to suck, lick or kiss and when to give the colossal, eager rod a short break.

"Maria, I'm done with my breakfast. You can... you know... do your thing." Reya said as she made eye contact with her maid.

Maria slowly took Reya's slick cock out of her mouth, then smiled brightly, still looking her mistress in the eyes.

"Yes Milady, of course." She answered before taking a few long, deep breaths.

Once ready, the maid hungrily took Reya's cock back in her mouth and slammed her head all the way to her lady's crotch, effortlessly taking her penis balls deep in her throat. Maria closed her eyes and gave Reya a literal thumbs up.

Reya grabbed the back of her maid's head, locking it in place, then began repeatedly thrusting her cock forward, avidly fucking the welcoming throat that was wrapped around her lenght. The blonde woman's eyes were rolling up in their orbits and she loudly voiced her delight with delirious moans as she violently fucked Maria's face.

But the rough facefuck was far from inconvenient for Maria. Her whole body was squirming as her lady claimed her throat without any restraints. Her hands were busy fingering both her pussy and her asshole, adding even more to the overwhelming pleasure she felt from the cock stretching her throat.

In the midst of her frenzied intercourse with her maid's mouth, Reya noticed Alyssa moving toward her from the corner of her eyes. She tried to focus on the prude, black-haired woman but her raging cock was hogging all her available brain power. When Alyssa inevitably said something to her, Reya saw her full, delicious-looking lips move, and she heard the sounds she made, but she didn't process the words.

Reya rammed her cock as far as she could inside Maria's throat and paused there, firmly holding her maid's face in place with her hands. Panting like a dog, she looked at her stern maid.

"W-What... What d-did you s-say?" She managed to say, heroically holding her desires to fuck the throat wrapped around her cock some more.

"I asked you whether you wanted to take a shower or a bath, Milady." Alyssa repeated simply.

"A s-shower!" Reya screamed as she resumed ramming her dick down Maria's throat.

Alyssa simply tapped a few times on her tablet, then took a step back, distancing herself with the demented fucking. Reya grunted loudly as her balls repeatedly slapped against Maria's chin. She howled as she felt her climax overtake her. She didn't slow down and kept fucking Maria's mouth brutaly as torrents of cum began to pour out of her tip, flooding the redhair's throat.

Obscene squelching noises filled the room as Reya kept ramming her cock down Maria's cum-filled throat. The oral slut was struggling to swallow the thick, unending load that clung to the wall of her throat, and soon her mouth was also brimming with potent baby batter. Her cheeks puffed, and with nowhere else to go, semen began spurting out of the corner of her mouth.

Reya closed her eyes and let out a happy grunt as she finally let go of Maria's head. Almost drowning in creamy spunk, Maria hurriedly withdrew Reya's still cumming cock from her mouth. The last few jets of warm cum landed on Maria's face and cleavage, drenching her as she breathed to her best ability through the viscous load in her mouth.

It took Maria a minute or two to finish swallowing the copious amount of semen in her mouth, but when she finally did, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, exposing her lewd, empty mouth to her mistress.

Reya gave the proud red hair slut a few pat on the head, then rose to her feet and stretched loudly. She put her flaccid, drenched cock back inside her gown, then looked at Alyssa, expediently.

"Your shower is ready Milady. Please head to the master's bathroom, I'll be right behind you." Alyssa said, and Reya complied eagerly.

As Reya was leaving the room, Maria was emerging from under the table. The redhead maid's face and cleavage were covered in cum, and the shoulder and chest area of her uniform were drenched. Mindlessly, she was using her fingers to collect some of the cum on her face before licking them clean.

Alyssa turned toward her and frowned. "Maria, please clean the mess you made." She instructed, pointing at the pools of semen on the wooden floor. "And freshen yourself up. Your appearance is not suitable."

"Yes, Housekeeper Alyssa." The other maid replied with a nod.

Alyssa took a deep breath, before heading toward the door. Pushing the handle down, she looked one last time at the breakfast room. Maria was on all four, licking the semen off the floor.

--------------------

Reya's vast, luxurious bathroom was quite crowded. Alyssa was there, standing outside of the massive walk-in shower. Instead of her usual uniform, she was wearing a modest, one-piece black swimwear. Her curves were stretching the waterproof material to its limit. She wasn't exactly doing anything, but it was her supreme duty to oversee the work of all the maids that worked for Lady Reya. And while she would never admit it, deep inside she enjoyed the debauchery happening in front of her.

Inside the shower proper, Reya was busy fucking the pussy of a slender, blonde haired maid bent over a contraption installed here for this exact purpose. Reya held herself steady thanks to handles strategically placed alongside the tiled walls while her hips furiously drove her large cock deep inside the moaning maid's cunt.

Two other maids were surrounding the young noble lady, soap and bath sponge in hands. They were spitting images of each other, sharing the same plump breasts, luscious butt and youthful, pretty face with big blue eyes and full lips. The only way to distinguish the two maids was the color of their dyed hair.

One of them was sitting sideways behind her mistress, working on diligently washing Reya's legs and lower body. Her hair was dyed a deep shade of blue. The second was standing above the other, close to her mistress's back. She was scrubbing Reya's arms and upper body with the same thoroughness as her lookalike. Her drenched long purple hair clung to her shoulders.

All the maids, including the one currently getting roughly fucked by the mansion's lady, were wearing one-piece swimwears as well, but one that bared their breasts, buttlocks and crotchs for easy access.

Frustration was growing in the blue haired maid as she struggled to do her job. Soaping Lady Reya's hips and crotch seemed impossible as the noble woman avidly rammed her cock inside her submissive maid cunt

"Milady, can you please stand still for a second?" The sitting maid finally loudly asked, trying to be heard above the sound of the crashing water and the delirious moans of her fellow maid.

"I'm... Almost... Done!" Grunted Reya. She didn't bother slowing down even slightly.

With a quiet sigh, the blue-haired maid dropped her soap and sponge on the smooth tiles of the floor. As she waited for her lady to dump her load inside the mewling, toe-curled blonde maid, she finally took notice of the alluring, exposed pussy dangling just above her own head. Giggling, she straightened up and shoved her face between the legs of the purple-haired maid, who yelped as she felt an eager tongue slide across her cunt and clit.

The standing maid almost dropped her soap when her twin's tongue entered her tight pussy. She moaned wantonly as her body shivered from the unexpected gentle stimulation. Still, she frowned and gathered her most domineering voice.

"Aqua! D-Don't distract me w-when I'm working!" She said unconvincingly, her voice dripping with arousal.

Aqua withdrew her tongue and pouted. "You're no fun, Violet." She stated, crossing her arms.

Reya interrupted the twin's short-lived quarrel when she loudly howled as she came deep inside the blonde's maid stretched cunt, straight into her waiting womb. Aqua lovingly massaged Reya's big balls as they churned out a torrent of thick, potent spunk. The maid squealed in delight as she felt her baby's room fill with her mistress's love.

With a long contented sigh, Reya withdrew most of her massive cock out of the overflowing pussy, keeping it sealed with the tip of her penis. She gave one playful slap on the limp maid's rump before craning her neck and looking toward her blue haired-maid.

"Aqua, do you want a treat?" She asked with a wide grin.

Aqua swiftly understood what her lady was impling. "Of course Milady. I'd love a creamy treat." She answered with a coy smile.

Crawling on the wet floor, Aqua brought her face right next to her fellow maid's stretched pussy, and she amorously gazed at Reya's girthy cock.

Reya swept her finger through Aqua's hair, and with her other hand she tugged her cock out of the pussy it was currently residing in with a lewd pop.

Before Reya's cum could rush out of the blonde maid's now empty pussy, Aqua wrapped her mouth against the gaping hole and gently worked her skilled tongue on the sore pussy. With her wide open mouth she collected Reya's load hungrily, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the seemingly infinite river of cum flowing out of the depths of the blonde maid.

"Don't be selfish Aqua. Why don't you share your treat with your sister?" Reya suggested, making the purple-haired twin blush and shiver nervously.

Aqua let out a muffled giggle, and stopped swallowing the semen pooling in her mouth, happy to savor the salty taste of it. After filling her mouth to the brim with Reya's cum, Aqua abandoned the blonde maid's cunt and stood up. Her lips pursed and her cheeks puffed, she alluringly walked toward her flustered sister.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers