Free Use Future: The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-That won't be necessary, Aqua. Thank you Milady but..." Violet stammered, but she couldn't finish her sentence as her sister embraced her.

Wrapping one of her hands around Violet's waist and the other behind her head, Aqua pushed her lips against her sister's.

Violet made a token protest, but as soon as Aqua pushed the first drops of cum in her mouth, she melted in her sister's embrace and ravenously reciprocated the kiss, pushing her tongue inside Aqua's flooded mouth. The purple-haired maid was usually quite prudish, but the taste of cum annihilated her inhibition and turned her into a wanton slut that could even put her sister to shame.

When the twins broke their kiss, both of the women's mouths were empty. Burning with lust, Violet pushed her twin against the wall of the shower and shoved three of her fingers inside Aqua's neglected cunt. Not satisfied with her blue-haired sister's moans, Violet lowered her mouth against Aqua's breast and playfully nibbled her nipple.

"You're such a hot pair of sluts." Reya observed, stroking her hardening cock to full mast once again.

From the outside of the shower, Alyssa cleared her throat loudly. "Milady, due to your antics earlier this morning, we're already quite late on today's schedule. I suggest you finish your shower promptly."

Reya promptly and thoroughly ignored her Housekeeper. Instead, she moved behind Violet who was still aggressively fingering her twin, and pushed her cock against the entrance of Violet's tight pussy.

"But I guess we have time for one more intercourse." Alyssa added with a sigh as Reya began pistoning her cock in and out of her maid's welcoming cunt.

The dark-haired housekeeper stoically waited as the bathroom was once again filled with the noises of rough and messy sex. She was using all of her willpower to not displace her swimwear and shove her whole fist in her cunt yearning to be filled.

--------------------

Alyssa disliked horses. In fact she wasn't fond of most animals. Cats, dogs, rodents, birds, she held none of them dear to her heart. Pet rhymed with pests in her mind. In her youth though, she had had a fascination for ants, their efficient, tireless work and their absolute selfless devotion to their queen.

But Reya loved them, as most girls growing up in wealthy families did. When he learned that the child his wife was bearing was a girl, Reya's father decided that his estate was missing a stable and a stud farm. Since that day more than two decades ago, Reya's family estate has been the home of invaluable purebreed studs and mares.

Reya had been learning to ride horses ever since she had been tall enough to do so. Nowadays, she was a skilled rider who often competed in races and events for charity. Every morning without fail she would spend some time with her favorite horse, casually strolling around the vast estate and the woods surrounding it or training for an upcoming event. This was a habit that Alyssa was happy to encourage.

But of course, as it often was with Reya, there was another thing that drew her to the stables every morning. A slender, tomboyish blonde woman who also eagerly awaited Reya's visit every day. Charlotte was her name and she had once been a professional jockey. At the height of her impressive career, she retired, and was subsequently hired to head the staff that took care of the estate's horses.

When she arrived at the mansion a few years back, she was a highly skilled horse rider and shy young woman. Shy she wasn't anymore, and according to what Alyssa could see, she had quickly acquired skills in another form of riding.

Reya was laying on a haystack, her pants and underwear hastily pulled down to free her lengthy cock. Charlotte was on top of her, naked from the waist down, hiding Reya's dick inside her velvety pussy. She was riding the noble lady with everything she had, bouncing violently and rolling her waist back and forth.

Alyssa was standing nearby, far enough to give them a semblance of privacy, but close enough to keep an eye on her mistress, as she always did. But none of them seemed to mind the voyeur maid.

The two women were ravenously kissing as they fucked, the flames of lust consuming their bodies and heart. But in Charlotte's case, Alyssa guessed that there was more to it. The maid was pretty sure that Charlotte craved to be more than Reya's sex friend. She already shared a lot of things with Reya, even outside of sex, and was one of the few person that could honestly be called her friend.

But even if Alyssa was right about Charlotte's true feelings, Reya was completely clueless about them. The pampering she had received all her life made her obvious to real affection. Alyssa sometimes felt guilty, feeling like it was her duty to point it out to her. But another unassumed part of her, the jealous one, easily kept this guilt in check.

The kiss finally broke between the two fucking woman and Charlotte threw her head backward, howling in pleasure as Reya's enormous cock sent her over the orgasmic edge once more. The way her pussy tightened as she came made Reya grunt as her body tensed, her climax also imminent.

"You're... You're so fucking good, Charlotte!" Reya crudely growled.

"You're... not so bad... yourself... Milady..." Charlotte managed to answer, panting.

"I won't last much longer!" Reya shouted, tightly holding Charlotte's waist.

"Do it! Do it!" Charlotte screamed in turn, slamming herself as hard as she could on Reya's rod with each bounce.

Reya's cumshot exploded out of her cock when it pushed against Charlotte's cervix once more. They both screamed as they came in unison, the flood of viscous semen in the deepest part of her body making Charlotte's successive orgasms grow stronger and stronger.

Exhausted, the blonde tomboy slumped against Reya as her load permeated her pussy. The noble woman cuddled Charlotte as her balls finished to empty inside her welcoming cunt. Reya gave the softly breathing woman a chaste kiss on the cheek and played with her disheveled hair. They stayed in silence for a while, recovering from their orgasm.

Gently, Reya lifted Charlotte from her cock before laying her down next to her, the ex-jockey's pussy emptying on Reya's body and the hay below her.

Her eyes closed as she basked in the moment, Charlotte asked "Do you want to go again?"

Reya smirked and grabbed Charlotte's hand. She brought it to her still hard cock, wordlessly answering Charlotte's question. The tomboy's fingers wrapped themself around the girthy shaft and she slowly began stroking the sticky cock.

"You don't mind if I let you do the work, do you?" Charlotte said wittily.

Reya rose to her feet with a grunt and Charlotte's hand regretfully had to abandon Reya's cock as she moved.

The blonde jockey moaned softly as she felt Reya's tip push against the entrance of her soaked pussy. Reya slowly pushed her cock forward, careful not to go too hard on her already worn out partner. When she easily hilted herself inside, she began to go back and forth, settling on a slow, sensual pace.

Waves of soothing rapture washed over Charlotte, her sore body thoroughly enjoying this change of pace. When she felt Reya's hand slip under her top and massage her small breasts, she moaned wantonly, eager for more.

While Reya was not the most socially-apt person, nor the most feeling-attentive one, she was a caring and skilled lover who easily understood what her partners desired, and who was eager to give them just that. Sex was a significant part of her life, and she had understood early that it was not meant for her selfish pleasure only.

Alyssa frowned as she watched her mistress fuck Charlotte once more. Reya was going to be late for her lunch and her early afternoon obligations, but she couldn't find the will to interrupt them. She sighed as Charlotte's cute squeal and Reya's moans filled the stables once again.

--------------------

In the middle of the afternoon, Lady Reya was allowed a couple hours where she wasn't bound by any obligation and could do whatever she desired. Much to Alyssa's hopelessness, she usually spent them idling in front of her tv or playing video games instead of more noble or productive hobbies.

During those hours, Alyssa could tend to other matters instead of having to watch over her woman-child mistress. And she even sometimes dared to take a few minutes for herself, a short break from her long, stressful and arousing days.

The Housekeeper of Reya's house was currently sprawled on her bed in her private room, naked as the day she was born. Her fingers were roaming on her sensitive breasts and teasing the entrance of her pink pussy. With a soft moan, she pushed a finger inside her cunt, then a second and then a third. A few seconds later, she was efficiently fingerfucking her drenched hole.

Even though Alyssa's skilled fingers were swiftly pushing her toward a satisfactory orgasm, every time she closed her eyes her mind was assaulted by the thought of Reya's alluring body. Reya's long slender legs, her perky breasts, her bright smile and most important, her magnificent, humongous penis was everything the mature, pent-up maid could think about as she masturbated.

Grumbling, she withdrew her sticky fingers from her cunt and rolled over towards the edge of her bed. Blindly, Alyssa retrieved a large black box that was hidden below her bed. She took a deep breath before opening it, almost as if she already regretted doing it. Inside the box, laying on sheets of delicate red satin was a massive, flesh-colored dildo and a small black remote. Alyssa lovingly grabbed the fake penis by the base and gave the tip a sloppy kiss.

A few years back, for her nineteenth birthday Reya had had a whole slew of custom fleshlights and other sextoys made for her, and as such, she had very, very precise measurements of her monstrous penis taken. Alyssa had taken this opportunity to discreetly order a dildo that was an exact replica of her mistress's shaft, with a few extra functionality such as remote controlled powerful vibrations.

Alyssa hated that she lusted after her lady's body, and she reasoned that this massive chunk of plastic was an harmless way of quelling her desires. Opening her mouth wide, she shoved the dildo inside her mouth as far as she could with a single push, gagging loudly around it. More than half of the fake penis was still out of her mouth, but her eyes were already watering in discomfort. The dark haired maid tried to push it deeper, but the entrance of her throat held tight and her jaw complained. She gave up, pulling the plastic rod out of her mouth.

"How can anyone fit all of this in their mouth..." She pondered, disappointed.

While her throat was too tight for the enormous dildo, Alyssa had other holes that could fit it. She leaned against her pillow and hurriedly slid the tip of her toy inside her waiting cunt. Her whole body shivered as her pussy slowly stretched to accommodate the artificial intruder. With ragged breathing she steadily pushed the dildo deeper until it fully disappeared inside her.

Laughing deliriously, Alyssa began fucking herself hard, her hands shoving the dildo in and out of her cunt without mercy, her body accepting the plastic shaft all the way inside her womb. Her love juices drenched the bed as squirted repeatedly, the fullness of her cunt driving her crazy with guilty pleasure.

A knock on the door suddenly interrupted Alyssa's frenzied masturbation. She instantly went quiet and stopped moving as her heart missed a beat.

"Housekeeper Alyssa?" A voice called out from the other side of the door.

Alyssa recognized the voice as one of the mansion's maids. She cleared her throat before answering rudely. "Scram! I'm on a break."

"Yes, but... It's Lady Reya. She wants to talk with you." The unseen maid insisted.

Alyssa froze as she heard Reya's name. "I'll... I'll go see her! Please tell her I'll be there in a minute." She wiped some of the sweat drenching her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yes, hum, well... She's right here, with me."

The color drained from Alyssa's face as she took in that she had a copy of Reya's cock balls deep in her cunt and that she had been fucking herself with it while her mistress had been mere meters away, behind a wooden simple door.

The voice behind the door kept going. "She's... She's insisting. She's gonna enter if that's fine with you."

Alyssa wasn't fine with it at all. Panicking, she shoved the box away from the bed, letting it fall on the ground. The remote that was inside it rolled somewhere in the sheets, forgotten. She then swiftly pulled up the covers to hide her naked body.

And not a second too early. The door of her room opened wide and Reya entered nonchalantly, obvious to her maid's lewd behavior. Closing the door behind her, Reya took a few steps inside the room and suddenly realized that Alyssa wasn't sitting at her desk like she had expected, but instead was almost completely hidden behind her bedclothes.

"Are you alright Alyssa? Why are you in bed?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in surprise.

Alyssa cleared her throat, fighting against the pleasure radiating from her stretched cunt. "Yes, Milady, everything is alright. I was just... ah.. Taking a nap."

Reya nodded. "I'm sorry to bother you, but there's something on my mind since this morning, and I felt like I had to talk about it with you."

The maid straightened up against her pillows, careful to keep her chest hidden with her quilt. Each motions she made sent waves of delight crashing on her whole body as the dildo inside her pussy kept hitting her sweetspots.

"D-Don't worry Milady. I'm there for you, anytime. What's on your mind?" She asked, forcing a smile on her face. The dark-haired woman could feel sweat building up on her face and her cheeks reddening.

Reya sat on the edge of the bed, still facing her maid. "I... I... I don't know how to put it... But I'm..." She took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm tired of being treated like a child!" She finally added loudly, roughly slamming her fist on the bed next to Alyssa's legs.

Alyssa's body tensed up, all of her muscles contracting in unison and she violently gritted her teeth. The fake penis deep inside her cunt had awakened and was now rumbling fiercely. Unbeknownst to Reya, she had hit the remote through the quilt. The sound it made was almost completely muffled by the thick layers of sheet it was under, but Alyssa felt like she was going to go crazy as she fought against the ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm her.

Meanwhile, Reya continued. "I mean, my own maids don't obey me! When I say something, if you don't confirm it, I'm promptly ignored! Politely, mind you, but still..."

The noble lady paused her monologue and gazed at her maid, looking for any kind of reaction. She wasn't expecting to see Alyssa flustered, sweating profusely.

"Are you sure you're alright Alyssa? You don't look too good." Reya asked, sincerely concerned.

Alyssa was scared of opening her mouth to answer, afraid of being unable to hold back her moans. Still, she smiled as best as she could. "I'm fine, d-don't worry about me Milady."

Reya shook her head, and gently put her hand against Alyssa's burning cheek. The feeling of the blonde woman's hand on her skin was too much for the maid who had heroically been holding her orgasm at bay. Under the sheets her whole body was shaken by violent spasms as she came her brains out while still holding a straight face and not making a sound.

"I'll let you rest and ask the Nurse to give you a check up. We can continue this conversation when you feel better." Reya said as she rose to her feet and headed toward the door.

With her hand on the handle, Reya craned her neck and gently smiled at her housekeeper, before finally opening the door and taking her leave.

Alyssa waited stoically as the footsteps grew quieter as Reya walked down the hallway, until she couldn't hear them anymore. For good measure, Alyssa waited a couple more minutes before finally letting out everything she had been holding back and screaming in rapture at the top of her lungs. Her breaths short, she pushed the sheets away and pulled the vibrating cock out of her gaping cunt.

The dildo was still menacingly rumbling in her hands as she lamented over the sheets ruined by the flood of her pussy juices and swore to never use this monstrosity of a sex toy ever again.

--------------------

Night had fallen over the countryside, and Alyssa had somehow convinced Reya to go to sleep at a decent time for once.

The young woman was wearing a sheer nightgown that did nothing to hide her flaccid, but still quite large cock nor any other part of her anatomy. Reya yawned loudly before sitting on the edge of her bed.

Alyssa was wearing her usual maid uniform and carried her trusty tablet. Reya's yawn was contagious, and she let out an unladylike yawn in turn. Managing Reya's household and the noble lady herself was exhausting. Blinking away the tiredness, she gave her tablet a glance before looking at Reya.

"Milady, do you want a bed warmer for tonight?" She asked. While Reya didn't shy away from sexual intercourse, she often slept alone.

Reya tilted her head, pensive. "Yep." She finally answered, smiling widely.

"Who shall have this honor Milady?"

"Hum... What about... You?" Reya said, pointing her finger at her maid.

Time froze in Reya's bedroom. Alyssa's heart began pounding in her chest, the sound of her heartbeat swallowing all the others. She stood still as Reya rose to her feet and slowly approached her. Wordlessly the young woman pressed her lips against Alyssa's, and the black-haired maid was eager to kiss her back.

Not breaking the kiss, One of Reya's hands snaked its way under Alyssa's skirt then expertly ripped the maid's plain panties. Her other hand made quick work of the buttons keeping Alyssa's chest hidden. The maid was soon standing half naked, her mature body on display.

Before Alyssa even realized it, Reya's hard cock was grinding against the entrance of her yawning cunt. Love juices were drenching Reya's dick, as if Alyssa's pussy was begging to be filled.

The women's kiss finally ended, and they looked each other in the eyes lovingly. Reya's hands swiftly aligned her throbbing cock with Alyssa's waiting cunt. For a second, she stayed like that, her tip pushing against Alyssa's entrance, before finally giving in and shoving her cock forward, burying it in Alyssa's tight snatch.

"Alyssa... Alyssa..." Reya moaned as she gently began fucking the eager maid.

"Alyssa? ALYSSA!" Reya repeated loudly, visibly concerned.

Alyssa snapped back to reality. Her body was still prudely hidden by her uniform, and her pussy was still disappointingly devoid of cock.

"Did I say something bad? If you don't want to sleep with me, that's fine, but don't scare me like that." The noble lady said, furrowing her brows.

Alyssa struggled to say something. She opened and closed her mouth a few times before finally managing to produce words.

"Yes... I mean no... I mean... Yes. No. I-I am quite a bit older than you. And I'm your housekeeper. That would be... inconvenient. Yes, troublesome, even."

Reya shrugged. "Call the twins then."

"The twins, y-yes." Alyssa acquiesced as she tapped her tablet a few times with shaking fingers.

As she waited with her mistress for the twin maids' arrival, Alyssa bit her lower lips, pondering whether she had made the gravest mistake of her life or not.

--------------------

Hey,

Thanks for reading.

For this story I dropped all pretenses and just went straight for smut. It probably has the highest smut-to-plot ratio of all my stories as there's basically no plot.

I struggled so much to write this, not because of any writing or inspiration issue, but because I kept picturing the scenes I was writing too vividly and that distracted me quite a bit.