Free Use Future: The Office

Story Info
A futa works for a company that cares about its employees.
6.7k words
4.79
33.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
253 Followers

A young woman with brown hair was sitting on a comfy seat in the lobby of a big tech firm. She was lost in her thoughts and was nervously fidgeting as she waited for her appointment. Of course she had arrived early, everything about her screamed fresh out of school, first day at new job, from the top of her neatly tied ponytail to the very tip of her brand new shoes. Distracted as she was by her own thumping heart, she failed to notice the blonde, professional-looking, glass-wearing woman approaching her with long strides.

"You must be Maisy Jones, glad to finally meet you in person."

Her voice almost made Maisy jump out of her skin. The brunette swiftly rose to her feet and shook the outstretched hand offered by the other woman while returning the greeting.

"My name is Léa Delacroix, head of the HR department. I know you had an appointment with Lucy, but she sadly can't be here with us today." She said, smiling brightly. After a brief pause she continued. "Now, please follow me."

With that, she turned around and started to walk toward the staircase in the middle of the lobby, Maisy on her tail. Truth be told, Maisy would have gladly followed the blonde woman anywhere just to keep that perfect butt in sight. Léa's ass threatened to burst out of her tight jeans every time she took a step and swayed her hips. The young brunette felt her dick awaken and push against the fabric of her underwear and her own jeans. Not wanting to be labeled a pervert on her very first day, Maisy tore her eyes away from the alluring bouncing booty in front of her.

Sensing Maisy's stress, Léa made small talk as the two women walked, trying to make the brunette as comfortable as possible, without much success. After two floors, they exited the staircase and continued down a seemingly endless hallway. The building was easily the biggest Maisy had ever seen, and she was quite intimidated by its sheer immensity.

Thanks to her long legs, Léa walked quickly, her stiletto heels not slowing her down in any measure. Maisy was almost struggling to keep up. She was not exactly out of shape, but much preferred the comfiness of her couch to any kind of exercise. As her feet began to ache, she really wished she had picked her worn-down sneakers this morning instead of new shoes.

Léa glanced behind her and slowed down slightly, giggling softly. "You'll get used to the scale of this building. We encourage every employee to take the stairs instead of the elevator and do as much in-person meeting instead of phone calls. Staying active is good for you, even during work hours."

The duo crossed paths with other employees as they roamed the hallways, most of them minding their own business, a computer under their arm. Maisy smirked when among the mass of dapper men and elegant women she saw a bearded man looking like he hadn't seen the light of day for years and wearing a poorly fitting geeky t-shirt. She tended to fit better with this kind of guy than the suit-wearing ones.

But it was one of the women that caught Maisy's attention. With her black striped skirt and her white tank top she looked more like a slutty schoolgirl rather than a model employee. More than the way she was dressed, it was her face that caught Maisy's eyes. Her makeup was running all over it, her mascara leaving long black trails from her eyes down to her chin, asif she had been crying intensely. But she was smiling ear to ear as she walked down the hallway.

Léa slowed down as she got closer to the unknown woman. With a wolfish smile she turned toward her and hailed her.

"Amy! Just who I hoped to see. Can you make yourself available in, say, thirty or forty minutes?"

"Of course, Miss Delacroix." Amy swiftly answered. "I'm gonna freshen up, and then I'm all yours." She said, pointing at her messy face and disheveled blonde hair.

Léa chuckled lightly and acquiesced with a nod before resuming walking. After a few more minutes, the blonde woman stopped in front of a door and pushed it open. She took a step back and with a gesture invited Maisy to enter first.

The brunette took a few steps inside, discovering a basic meeting room, furnished with a square, metallic gray table and four matching chairs. A massive TV screen was fixed on one of the walls. Maisy realized that she could see the hallway from the inside of the room, but not the inside of the room from the hallway, the partition actually a tinted glass wall.

"Please, take a seat." Léa said as she sat on one of the chairs and laid down on the table the folder she had been carrying.

"So, Maisy... You don't mind if I call you Maisy?" The slightly older woman suddenly asked.

Maisy swiftly shook her head. "No, of course not, Miss Delacroix." Maisy hated being called by her last name, it made her feel decades older than she really was.

"Oh, please call me Léa. You'll see that we're really aiming for a relaxed work environment. We firmly believe that you can show proper respect to your co-worker and upper management without constantly using titles or honorifics."

Maisy answered with a nod and a shy smile. Léa, on the other side, leaned against her chair and adjusted her glass.

"We'll go over a few things quickly. I don't want this to be too long and off-putting, and I'm sure you're eager to get to work."

"Yes!" Maisy answered, a little too over-eagerly.

"Good. First, I see that you respected the dress code. Things tend to become awkward when employees don't, so please keep it in mind."

Furrowing her brows, Maisy interrupted Léa. "I'm sorry, but... dress code? I don't think I've heard about it already."

Léa tilted her head in surprise. "Really?" She let out a deep sigh of frustration and frowned, but her smile returned quickly. "To be completely honest with you, Lucy, the HR you had been talking to previously, we had to let her go, because she wasn't exactly up to snuff. I'll go over everything again, just to be sure she didn't miss anything crucial."

Maisy acquiesced once again. She silently hoped that the seemingly incompetent HR that had recruited her hadn't glanced over anything important, and that Léa wasn't going to regret her subordinate's decision now that she had Maisy's file in her hands.

"Let's begin with our dress code, I suppose. All employees except for those working in a very specific department are required to wear some form of trousers. Jeans such as yours or mine are more than fine. During summer, shorts and equivalent are also tolerated, but all kinds of skirts and dresses are strictly restricted to our relief workers."

"I'm not familiar with relief workers. May I ask what that is?" Maisy asked, stopping Léa before she moved forward with her explanation.

"That's how we designate the employees in charge of the sexual gratification of our other employees." The gorgeous blonde answered simply.

Maisy's eyes grew wide and her jaw became slack. She blushed heavily and gulped, lowering her eyes until they were focused on the slick metal of the table.

"From the way you reacted, she didn't tell you about that, did she? Here at Future Universal Technological Advancement, we highly value our employees' well being and satisfaction. This is why we offer very competitive salaries, paid leaves, flexible work hours and ton of other perks, including our own indoor sexual relief team."

This wasn't something Maisy had expected to hear during her first day at her job. He cheeks were crimson as she listened to the glass-wearing bombshell casually talk about sexual relief at work.

"Let me explain with a simple example." Léa continued as she took her glasses off and laid them on the table, her deep blue eyes never leaving the flustered brunette in front of her. "Let's say that one morning, I get passably frustrated at the sheer incompetence of one of my former co-worker. I could allow that frustration to settle and let it ruin my mood and my productivity for the whole day."

Léa paused for a second as she put her glasses back on her attractive face. Smirking, she carried on with her example.

"Or I could find any available member of our relief team and have her munch my pussy as I ride her face until I squirt all my frustration all over her. After this relief break, I could return to my work perfectly relaxed and satisfied, ready to give my very best."

Hearing those lewd words out of the mouth of such a stunning woman made Maisy's heart miss a beat and her dick throb. She used all the willpower she could muster to raise her eyes and make eye contact with Léa, who still wore her gentle smile.

"Of course, you'll have to see with your manager for details, but that's the gist of it. Now, if you don't have questions on this matter, let's move on. We have much to cover."

Maisy had tons of questions swirling in her head, but there was no way she could voice any of them outloud right now. So instead she just sheepishly listened to Léa as she moved on to much more usual and much less arousing subjects.

--------------------

Maisy was sitting on the chair that now was hers, inside the open-plan office she would now spend a good third of her days. Out of the six desks available, only two were occupied including hers. The other was manned by a man with short brown hair, a matching, well groomed beard and a tailored dark blue suit. Léa had introduced him as Franck Delaware, Maisy's boss, the one in charge of the department she was going to work for and the one that had approved her recruitment. When Léa had left, he had spent a good while with Maisy, introducing her to her tasks, before having to go back to his own obligations. He left her with an extensive documentation which was currently displayed on all three of Maisy's screens.

The brunette was struggling to process everything she was reading. Getting her diploma had been a breeze, she had been one of the top students without breaking a sweat. But she now was realizing that she had been woefully unprepared for the real world.

To make things worse, there was a thought she couldn't get out of her head. Every time her mind drifted away from the unending pages of text she saw Léa, the gorgeous HR head, sitting on a desk naked from the waist down. Her long, slender legs were wrapped around another blonde woman's head as her dripping cunt was noisily being licked, eaten and fingered. Léa's hard nipples were visible through the thin fabric of her white blouse and her head was thrown backward as she howled in ecstasy.

Every time Maisy pictured this indecent scene in her mind, her dick throbbed in need, reminding the young woman that she had no time to masturbate this morning. Her sex drive was strong, even for futa standards.

This was during one of those lewd interludes that Maisy's computer beeped, startling her. A pop-up appeared, notifying her of a planned meeting. She quickly checked her agenda, and she indeed found something scheduled at 11am. Maisy glanced at her watch and her eyes grew wide, she was already almost ten minutes late.

Franck, who had stood up and was now checking Maisy's screen as well, chuckled as he looked at his own, expensive watch. "You should get going. Being late is not a good habit to have here." He simply said as she walked back to his desk.

"But... I don't... I don't even know where..." Maisy was stuttering, panicked.

Wordlessly, Franck pointed at the map of the whole floor displayed on the wall of the office. The map had a neat little red 'You are here' arrow as well as a label for each room on it.

The brunette had never been this stressed before. Her lips pursed, she grabbed a notepad and a pen from her desk with shaking hands.

Still focused on his screen, Franck interrupted her. "You can leave your stuff here, you won't need it."

Maisy threw everything she had in her hands back on her desk, checked one last time in which room she was supposed to go, then hurriedly rushed out of the room.

--------------------

Maisy was out of breath when she finally found the room she was looking for thanks to the map and a helpful employee she luckily crossed paths with in the hallway. She took a second to steady herself and straightened her clothes before loudly knocking on the door. As no answers came, she opened the door wide and took a step forward.

The room was very similar to the one she had spent time with Léa earlier this morning. Sitting cross legged on one of the chairs was a young woman, her short skirt not even hiding her plain pink panties. Her long black hair sharply contrasted with her white crop top stretched around her modest breasts and her creamy flesh. She had a phone in her hands and her full attention was dedicated to it.

"Finally!" The mysterious woman spoke without looking away from her phone. "You know I don't like waiting, Sir."

Maisy cleared her throat. "Hello. Hum... S-Sorry, I-I've been told to come here."

The other woman's head snapped toward Maisy and her eyes narrowed. "Oh. You're not... Nevermind. Do you need my services?" She asked plainly.

It finally dawned on Maisy, the slutty looking woman in front of her was wearing a skirt! Out of its own volition her dick began hardening and she felt her boxer struggle to contain it. Ever since her meeting with Léa this morning, Maisy's dick had been in a half-hard state and her mind was clouded by arousal. The dark haired woman smirked as the crotch of Maisy's jeans began to bulge.

"Don't stand there like an idiot, close the door and take a seat." The relief worker ordered as she delicately laid her phone down on the table.

Maisy obeyed without really thinking about it. Her blood had left her brain and she was now thinking with her massive appendage hidden inside her jeans. She slammed the door shut, strode to a chair and swiftly sat on it..

"The name is Lexi, by the way." The dark haired woman said as she dropped to her knees.

Maisy's mind was racing as Lexi, a girl she had met less than a minute ago, worked on unbuckling her belt. Her expert hands made quick work of it, and Maisy's belt fell on the floor. With a strong tug, Lexi pulled down Maisy's jeans and underwear, freeing the brunette's hard cock from its hiding place.

"Oh my. I've definitely never been introduced to you." Lexi cooed as she wrapped her hands around the base of Maisy's shaft.

Maisy nervously cleared her throat. "T-This is... my first d-day here. My n-name is Maisy..." She stammered.

"Shush. I'm not talking to you." Lexi rudely interrupted the owner of the magnificent penis that was currently in her hands.

Still ignoring Maisy, Lexi gave the cock in front of her a chaste kiss on the very tip and lapped up the overflowing precum. The brunette shivered and her eyes rolled back. If Lexi didn't want to talk, Maisy was more than happy to let her use her mouth for another purpose.

Lexi stuck her tongue out and began diligently licking every inch of Maisy's meat. Her tongue went up and down, careful not to miss a single spot, then she started to play with Maisy's full balls. Maisy could only moan loudly as the corporate slut worshiped her cock.

Lexi leaned back and admired her work. Maisy's dick was glistening with her saliva. "Bon appétit." She said as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the tip in her mouth.

Lexi didn't stop at the tip and went down on Maisy's length steadily, making more and more of the length disappear inside her greedy throat, until she reached Maisy's crotch, her nose pressed against the brunette's skin. Lexi stuck her tongue out, and dragged it all over Maisy's balls, adding even more stimulation for the poor brunette.

Maisy went slack, the pleasure spreading like a wave of gentle warmth inside of her. None of her previous girlfriends had had the skills or the commitment to deepthroat her lengthy cock the way Lexi just did. She couldn't believe that this was happening, but she wasn't going to complain. She loved the way Lexi's throat massaged the cock buried inside it.

After keeping Maisy's dick balls deep down her throat for what felt like an eternity, Lexi finally had to breathe. As the cock exited her mouth, she took a deep breath before immediately going back to work. She bobbed her head up and down skillfully, giving the quivering brunette the best blowjob of her life.

Maisy couldn't help but moan loudly and repeatedly as Lexi went to town on her cock with the skills of a trained professional. She felt her orgasm rapidly approaching, and desperately wanted to grab the slut's head and forcefully dump her load down her welcoming throat, but held herself back and instead warned Lexi of the imminent cumshot.

"I-I'm gonna... gonna cum!" She grunted as her body tensed.

Lexy stopped her current motions and took Maisy's cock all the way down her throat again. She knew that the tight fleshy confines of her throat were easily going to finish the eager brunette and just waited for her treat.

With a loud, high-pitched shriek Maisy came hard. Cum erupted out of her tip as a seemingly unending river flowing straight down Lexi's stomach.

Being on her knees with a cock down her throat was an everyday occurence for the dark haired woman, and she loved every second of it. As Maisy was cumming down her throat and enjoying the afterglow of her climax, Lexi noticed the blinking blue notification light on her phone out of the corner of her eyes, and reached for it. Still swallowing the brunette's load, she began mindlessly scrolling through her feed on her favorite social app.

"I, huh... Sorry. I'm... Thanks?" Maisy finally said awkwardly as she withdrew her rod from Lexi's warm mouth, the high of her climax over.

Without as much as a single gagging noise, Lexi took a deep breath and gazed at Maisy's still rock hard cock. Sighing loudly, she regretfully locked the screen of her phone then rose to her feet. With an amply practiced motion, she slid her drenched panties down her bare legs before climbing on the table. While Maisy was looking at her, mesmerized, Lexi grabbed her gray hoodie from the chairback she had hanged it on and used it as a makeshift pillow as she laid on her back on the office furniture.

Lexi spread her legs wide, a not very subtle but terribly effective way to draw Maisy's attention to her glistening pussy. Lexi smirked as the brunette fumbled forward, drawn to the alluring honeypot.

With one hand on Lexi's thigh, Maisy used the other one to guide her throbbing cock towards Lexi's cunt. As her very tip kissed the entrance, Maisy stopped herself, using willpower she didn't know she had.

"Shouldn't I wear a... a condom?" Maisy asked her company issued lover.

"Nah. Studies showed that condoms reduce pleasure for futa by an average of 23%. So in order to optimize employee satisfaction and time spent on relief breaks, the company policy is 'no condom'." Lexi answered swiftly, her legs still opened wide. She had learned all of this during the training course the company had given her for her current position. "Fuck me raw, stud." She summarized.

This was all the encouragement Maisy needed. She pushed her hips forward and the tip breached the entrance of Lexi's pussy. The brunette let out a hot moan as she steadily kept driving her cock deeper and deeper inside Lexi's velvety folds. Despite Lexi's obvious inclination for sexual activities, her pussy was deliciously tight. Her love juices made the penetration as smooth as it could be and very soon Maisy was hilted, her whole lengthy cock hidden inside Lexi's depths.

Maisy began gently pushing her cock back and forth, Lexi's cunt gripping it tightly as it moved. She used slow, deliberate thrusts, relishing in the surreal pleasure she took from fucking a woman she had never seen mere minutes ago. Both women were vocalizing their pleasure with moans and grunts, but Lexi decided to poke the bear.

"I'm not your lovey-dovey girlfriend and I'm not fragile, you can be rougher with me, stud."

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
253 Followers
12