Free Use Future: The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
252 Followers

Maisy had always been a gentle lover. Due to the sheer size of her cock she had always been worried of hurting her partners and her ex-girlfriends were already hard pressed to take her whole cock. But now, she was fucking someone who not only could take it, but who definetly wanted it. She began speeding up quickly, her body fueled by her animalistic repressed desires, until she was ramming her cock with all the speed and strength her burning lust could muster.

Lexi's eyes rolled back and she quivered as she came from Maisy's huge cock stretching her cunt. The awkward brunette was not the most skilled lay Lexi had, but she made it up with her size and eagerness. With Maisy's usual caution thrown out of the window, she fucked Lexi with wild abandon, shaking the table Lexi was laying on.

From the flurry of cute moans Maisy let out, Lexi understood that she was quickly reaching her limits. She wrapped her bare legs around Maisy's waist, locking the brunette in place as she wildly jammed her cock inside Lexi's cunt. Suddenly, Maisy realized that Lexi's legs were trapping her, and she looked like a deer in headlights, but didn't stop fucking Lexi's welcoming cunt.

"F-Finishing inside increases... hah... increases sexual gratification quite significantly." Lexi said, struggling as jolts of pleasures sparked through her body. "This means you g-gotta dump your load in my womb!"

With a last powerful thrust Maisy pushed her cock all the way inside Lexi's love tunnel, her tip kissing the slut's cervix. She felt her heavy balls churn and rumble and she came with a long drawn howl. Her second load of the day exploded out of her cock, flooding Lexi's womb and repainting the inner walls of her pussy white.

When her orgasm finally died down, Maisy went limp from the strength of it. She withdrew her softening cock and sat heavily on the nearest chair, panting like a dog. Her cum began to pour out of Lexi's well fucked cunt, pooling on the table before dripping down on the floor.

"You gotta work on your endurance, stud." Lexi said mockingly as she picked up her phone and took a close-up picture of her overflowing cunt. She swiftly uploaded it online, with the accompanying text 'luv my job <3'.

The women stayed silent for a while as they both basked in the afterglow of their respective climaxes, until Maisy's curiosity got the better of her.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" She asked her co-worker.

"Ask away." Lexi answered, barely paying attention to the brunette as she was once again focused on her phone.

"Don't you... Don't you find what you do demeaning? Humiliating?"

Lexi straightened up and stored her phone in one of her hoodie's pockets. "You're kidding, right? This job is awesome! I spent years in college sucking and fucking my way up to a useless diploma. When I heard that instead of doing a shitty, boring nine-to-five office job I could keep doing what I always did, I fucking jumped on the opportunity. I get sex, money and paid leaves, what more do you want?"

Maisy nodded slowly. This wasn't exactly what she had expected to hear, but she was glad that the slutty chick enjoyed her job. It would have been quite hypocritical for the brunette to judge Lexi's lifestyle as she had just dumped two loads inside her body.

"Speaking of jobs, shouldn't you go back to yours?" Lexi innocently asked as she stood up and stretched, cum dripping from her pussy.

Maisy jumped to her feet, suddenly remembering that she indeed had a job to do. With a look at her watch, she swore and headed toward the door, before being interrupted by Lexi's voice once again.

"Hey!" She said loudly to get Maisy's attention. "You still have your dick swinging out in the open, champ."

The newbie brunette glanced at her legs and indeed confirmed that she was still naked from the waist down, her cock dripping with semen. Lexi threw her clothes at her, and she caught them by reflex.

"There's a bathroom with a shower three doors down on your left when you exit this room, if you want to freshen up."

--------------------

When Maisy entered her office, she was properly dressed once again, if a bit disheveled. Franck gave her a single look as she entered, then went back to his screens.

"Are you ready to focus and give your very best?" He asked his newest recruit.

"Yes. Yes, Sir." Maisy answered, feeling refreshed and reinvigorated.

"Great. And please call me Franck."

--------------------

Maisy sighed deeply and leaned against the back of her chair. After working here for three mere weeks, work was already piling up. She surprised herself and her manager by being incredibly efficient, handling tasks and digesting new concepts brilliantly. She got rewarded with more stuff to do and more responsibilities.

Out of habit, she checked the time on her phone, and she whined. In less than an hour she was to take part in a meeting and show a presentation of a project she would lead. But her powerpoint was in a sorry state, barely half finished, and the clock was ticking. Maisy felt her stress burden her shoulders more and more with every minute that slipped away,

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a woman slowly walking down the hallway, wearing a green summer dress. She had long auburn hair, just like Maisy's. This was the straw that broke the camel's back for the brunette. She hadn't partake in the whole sexual relief thing beyond her first day, but she desperately needed to relax right now.

Maisy jumped out of her chair and rushed out of her office. She quickly caught up with the woman that was still strolling down the hallway, humming a tune to herself. Now that Maisy was able to observe her, she noticed that she appeared older than all the other relief workers she had seen before, probably old enough to be Maisy's mother. But that didn't quell Maisy's arousal, far from it.

The older woman had a shapely body with wide hips, hefty tits and a big round ass. Every curve on her body was expertly accentuated by her form-fitting dress, her massive bust even threatening to spill out of it. Her whole curvy body exuded motherly gentleness and softness, awakening a new fetish deep in Maisy's heart and dick. Maisy gulped and gathered her courage before finally hailing the woman.

"Hey... Hi... hum... h-hi." Maisy blushed furiously as the woman stopped and faced her, a gentle smile on her face. "Are you... a-a...a-available?"

The woman's smile grew even bigger. "Of course, sweetie." Her eyes narrowed as she eyed Maisy. "I don't think I had the pleasure of meeting you already. My name is Summer."

"Maisy. I-I've only been working here for a few weeks."

"Maisy." Summer repeated. "That's a cute name, fitting for a cutie pie like you." She said teasingly. "Now tell me Maisy, what do you want us to do? Did you book a room?"

"N-No, I have stuff I have to finish urgently, but I... I..." Maisy stammered, unable to finish her sentence.

"Maybe I could kneel under your desk and help you relax while you work... Tell me sweetie, would you like mommy to do that for you?" Summer said, almost whispering her last sentence, her voice irresistibly enticing.

The shame burning Maisy's cheeks crimson made her throat dry and stopped her from answering, but she still nodded firmly.

--------------------

Maisy had never been more productive in her whole life than in the last twenty minutes. Her hands flew on the keyboard, driven by her perfectly lucid mind, as she worked rapidly on her presentation. From the outside of her office, she would have looked like a perfect employee, working tirelessly with her back straight in her chair and her eyes focused on her multiple screens.

But the truth was that Maisy's stress, insecurities and doubts had disappeared inside Summer's warm mouth currently tightly wrapped around her raging erection. The MILF was diligently sucking on Maisy's dick as silently as possible, careful not to disturb the young woman's work too much. This blowjob was not a frantic sprint to the creamy finish, but a sensual, long-drawn marathon that inevitably brought Maisy closer to the edge as minutes ticked away.

Maisy let out some occasional sigh of contentment as she masterfully polished her powerpoint. She had been skeptical of the company policies, but she had to admit that she wouldn't have done such excellent work without the warm embrace of Summer's mouth and the tender massages she gave her balls.

"I'm done!" The young woman said cheerfully, throwing her arms up in the air. "And with time to spare!"

With a wet pop Summer's mouth abandoned Maisy's dick. "I'm proud of you, sweetie." She said softly, fawning over Maisy. "Do you want to celebrate by cumming in mommy's mouth?"

Summer's dedication to Maisy's mommy kink both tremendously aroused and ashamed the young worker. But after that long and steady foreplay and now that her work was done, she was very eager for release. Still sitting on her office chair, she pushed it away from her desk, giving Summer more space than just her cramped desk underside. As the older brunette emerged, Maisy's eyes were stuck on Summer's titanic, jiggling cleavage.

The mature relief worker was keenly aware of Maisy's burning gaze on her breasts. Still on her knees, she pulled down the top of her dress, freeing her tits from it. The soft masses of flesh bounced lewdly as she shook her upper body teasingly. Maisy was almost drooling as she enjoyed the indecent display.

"Or do you want to cum on mommy's big, soft tits?" Summer grabbed one of her tits and brought it to her mouth before chewing on her own nipple.

This was too much for Maisy. She jumped out of her chair and sinked her fingers deep into the creamy mounds of flesh. Both women moaned wantonly as Maisy took the initiative and groped Summer's boobs as she pleased, pinching the MILF's pink nipples and slapping her breasts to make them move obscenely.

With no hesitation, Maisy thrust her dick deep inside Summer's cleavage from below, making it disappear almost entirely behind the mature woman's boobs, with only the tip poking out. Using her hands to keep Summer's chest steady, Maisy reveled in the softness of its embrace then began to slowly move her hips back and forth, fucking the older woman titpussy with her well lubricated cock.

Summer opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out to give Maisy's tip a loving lick every time it emerged from the tight valley between her breasts. She held still as her young lover sped up her hips until her penis was but a blur in a sea of jigging flesh.

Maisy was fucking Summer's cleavage relentlessy. She moaned every time Summer's delicate tongue cleaned the precum pouring freely from her cock. Maisy had never felt something as soft as Summer's tits before and she wished she could enjoy them forever, but her breakneck pace quickly made her reach her limits. Her moans became erratic and her body tensed up.

Summer recognized the telltale signs of an imminent messy cumshot. She closed her eyes, but kept her mouth open, hoping to catch as much of her treat as possible. She didn't have to wait long, as Maisy's dick finally stopped moving and the young brunette let out an orgasmic shriek. Massive jets of sticky cum flew from her cock, drenching Summer's chest and face and filling her mouth.

When Maisy's orgasm stopped, Summer wiped her cum-covered face with her hand before opening her eyes. She looked Maisy in the eyes, before liking her hands clean. Shamelessly, she thoroughly collected every drop of cum that stained her body and swallowed it. Once she was done with her body, she gave Maisy's cock a quick but intense cleaning blowjob. When Maisy's dick exited her mouth with a lewd wet noise, it was slick with saliva, but free of any other stain.

"Thank you Mo... Summer. I really needed that." Maisy said shyly.

"Anytime, sweetie." Summer rose to her feet. With a mischievous smile, she added. "And you can call me mommy, everyone does."

Maisy gulped loudly and reddened, the other brunette giggling at the cute reaction. Summer turned around and began fiddling with her dress, trying to stuff her tits back inside it to at least appear somewhat decent. But with her back turned to Maisy, the young woman's eyes fell on Summer's round ass stretching her dress. Summer's butt awakened something inside Maisy, and without thinking, she bent the MILF on her desk roughly.

Summer yelped in surprise as her upper body suddenly crashed on the desk. Behind her, Maisy grabbed Summer's dress and slid it up above her butt, exposing her clad asscheeks. Maisy wasted no time and pushed her still hard cock blindly between them, hoping to find a fuckable hole.

"Wait, Maisy dear, don't you have a meeeee..." The rest of Summer's sentence devolved into a throaty moan as Maisy's tip breached the entrance of her asshole.

Maisy moaned deliriously as well as she fought against the delightful tightness of Summer's asshole. She pushed inch after inch of her meat pole inside her corporate relief worker's asshole until her hips hit Summer's meaty cheeks. Hilted inside Summer's hole, she relaxed and threw her head backward and closed her eyes. But that only lasted for an instant.

Maisy's instincts took over, and she began jackhammering her massive cock inside Summer's tight asshole, turning the MILF in a incoherently blabbering mess. Summer's hole tightened and relaxed in rhythm with her orgasm. The way Maisy carelessly fucked Summer asshole sent the motherly butt slut into an endless series of screaming climaxes.

This was the first time the young woman anally fucked someone, and her brain was overwhelmed by the new, unadulterd feelings assaulting it. So when a pop-up appeared on her screen reminding Maisy that her scheduled meeting was starting in less than a minute, she definitely saw it from the corner of her eyes, but her brain decided not to process the information.

Instead, Maisy was more than happy to just keep plowing the willing slut forever. Like a rutting animal she rammed her cock as hard and deep as possible inside her mate, caring for little more than dumping her load deep inside this tight little hole.

Summer was limp on Maisy's desk, unable to handle the torrents of pleasure that stormed her body. She groaned and moaned her appreciation for Maisy's marvelous cock. Her forlorn pussy was dripping, begging to be manhandled as well.

Maisy kept ravaging her asshole for what felt an eternity, until her breaths turned into needy ragged pants. Feeling her explosive climax incoming, Maisy sped up again, withdrawing her full length and slamming it all the way back inside with each thrust. But with her sheer eagerness, her dick accidentally fully exited Summer's asshole and slid upward in her asscrack as she tried to push it back inside.

Maisy frowned as her dick was no longer basking in the warmth of Summer's inner body. Fumbling, she lined her dick as fast as possible with the MILF's fuckhole and rammed her dick back inside. But in her lust-induced haste, she got confused, and instead of going back to Summer's asshole, she penetrated her eager pussy.

Summer screamed in ecstasy as she felt Maisy's cock plunge all the way inside her pussy, the tip bumping into her cervix. The sudden change of sensation finished driving the brunette over the edge, and she came violently straight into Summer's womb. Maisy's eyes rolled back as she emptied her balls in the velvety pussy.

Still cumming, Maisy slumped on the mature's woman, breathing loudly against Summer's neck as her balls kept sending more and more semen inside Summer's wet hole. The excessive amount of cum was also beginning to burst out of her pussy, joining the puddle of Summer's love juices on the floor.

Her balls empty, Maisy finally regained her senses. She straightened up and pulled her cock out of Summer's yawning, filled to the brim pussy.

"I-I'm sorry... I, huh, I got carried away..." Maisy said, her excuses unconvincing.

"Don't worry honey, that's fine." The well-bred woman answered gently, still resting on the desk. "But weren't you supposed to have a meeting?"

The color disappeared from Maisy's face as she realized that she was indeed late for the meeting she worked so hard on.

--------------------

Maisy loudly knocked on the door before opening it swiftly. Five people were already sitting around a round table in the center of the room. Maisy felt everyone's gaze on her as she entered.

"Miss Jones. I almost thought that we wouldn't see you today." A stern looking woman said, before gesturing a seat to the late brunette.

Apologizing, Maisy sat down on the offered chair and kept her eyes fixed on the table.

"Next time, bring your relief worker with you if you must, but don't be late again. Is that clear, Maisy?"

Maisy acquiesced humbly. The mature, scary-looking woman was her boss' boss, and not someone you wanted to piss off, especially as a newcomer. But Maisy didn't fully understand what she had said until the intimidating woman rose to her feet and a blonde head appeared from under the table, silently bobbing her head up and down on an implied dick on that woman's crotch.

No one batted an eyelid at the ongoing ravenous blowjob, and the meeting got underway as if everything was perfectly normal.

--------------------

With a sigh, Maisy turned off her computer and her screens. She loved her job, but when evening came she was still glad to go back home. As she walked down the hallway, heading toward the staircase, loud noises caught her attention. She paused and focused, listening intensely.

She distinguished two muffled voices that moaned, grunted and screamed in ecstasy. Somewhere in one of the nearby rooms, someone was probably enjoying an early evening intense relief. Smirking, the brunette resumed walking, leaving the voices to their own business.

Maisy couldn't wait for tomorrow.

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading.

I've been thinking of writing something on the free use theme for a while, but when everything is said and done, I realize that this story is not exactly free use but more like corporate prostitution or something. Heh, close enough. I'm not done with free use, you can expect more from me at some point.

I had a lot of fun with the characters in this, especially Lexi (the bitchy, phone-addicted girl). In my own experience as a smut reader, it's the characters and the setting that really makes the sex scenes arousing, so I spend a lot of time, energy and words on them. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
252 Followers
12