Free Use Hucow

Story Info
Sexy, pregnant Elsie is a perfect fit for the ranch crew.
5.5k words
4.47
28k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and more than happy with everything that's going on.

As I hopped out of my truck, I felt a sense of relief I could barely describe. It was like a weight had been lifted off me, knowing the answer to my prayers might be sitting only a few feet away, in my friend Jimmy's truck.

I waved hello as I approached them parked at the end of the row in his old, blue pickup, at the busy highway service center, right where he said he'd be.

And I was so relieved to see that sitting beside him, was the very pretty lady that he had mentioned.

He'd told me that she'd wandered into his bar looking for a job. But since she was obviously pregnant, he didn't think it was the right environment for someone in her condition.

Thankfully, he remembered I was looking to hire someone, and he'd offered to set us up.

Lately, morale at my ranch was at an all time low, and I was having a really hard time trying to keep my crew happy. I'd had barbecues, and movie nights and given them all a raise, but none of it seemed to help.

But now I had idea, that I really hoped would work.

Providing the young lady Jimmy had found for me, would be onboard with my proposal.

When he saw me approaching, Jimmy came around, took her hand and helped her out of his truck. I could feel my eyes pop when I got my first look at the size of her tits. He'd mentioned she was kind of busty, but holy shit, they were huge! So big and full and round, my mouth was already watering, wondering what they'd taste like.

I walked over to shake Jimmy's hand, letting my eyes slide over the very sexy looking young lady standing beside him. Flashing her a smile, I then offered her my hand, and she happily smiled back and slipped her delicate little hand into mine as Jimmy introduced us.

"Elsie, this is Jaxon, who I mentioned. And Jaxon this is Elsie, who's new to the area, just moved up here last week from the city."

"Really nice to meet you, Elsie," I said, feeling my cock twitch at the sight of curvy body, pregnant with her child.

"Nice to meet you, too," she said with a fetching smile.

"So, I hear you're looking for work, Elsie."

She nodded, heaving a frustrated sigh. "I've tried everywhere I can think of, but no one's wants to hire me now that I'm pregnant."

I winked at Jimmy, because she was exactly what I was looking for; stacked, pregnant and really pretty. "Well, I've got a position for you back at my ranch, that I think you might enjoy."

Her face lit up with a really pretty smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, I need someone to work with my crew to help boost morale. And I think a pretty young lady like you is exactly what we need."

She smirked. "Well, just so you know, I'm not afraid of a little hard work."

"Well, you're in luck, because this job is really easy." I had to fight to keep a straight face, when I told her that, because most of the time she'd be working on her back.

"Well, if you're saying I've got the job, then I'd be really happy to come and work for you," she said, practically bouncing on her toes.

"Well, looks you two are all settled then," Jimmy said, looking pleased. He patted her on the back. "Now, you take good care of yourself, young lady."

"I will," she promised, giving him a quick hug. "And thank you so much for hooking me up with this job, Jimmy."

Jimmy smiled over her head at me, and I smirked, since she had no idea what she was signing on for. Though Jimmy knew exactly what she'd be doing to earn her paycheck.

Once we'd waved goodbye to my friend, as he pulled out of the parking lot, I pointed over to my big black truck. "I guess we should head out to the ranch so I can show you where you'll be working."

She was smiling from ear to ear when I helped her up into the cab, I guess pretty happy about finally landing a job, along with somewhere to stay, too.

"So, Elsie, how far along are you?" I asked, glancing over at her little round belly as we drove north along the highway.

"Almost five months. And as you can see, I'm starting to show," she said, gently rubbing her little baby bump. Then she smirked looking down at her massive breasts. "I've always been fairly busty, but since I've been pregnant, I feel like a cow, my breasts have gotten so huge."

I had just turned off the highway onto a side road, and we were stopped at a red light, when I took the opportunity to get a good look at her massive tits. Trying hard to keep my voice steady, I asked, "Are you producing any milk yet?"

"Yes. It's amazing. I'm producing a lot." She grinned, smoothing her hands over her titties. "It's so much sometimes, that I'm starting to think I need milking. My mother was the same, and her mother was, too. We all produce a lot of milk in my family, even when we're just pregnant."

My cock lurched in my jeans as soon as I heard that. Just the thought of milking those big, plush titties was enough to get me hard.

I flashed her a grin. "Well, there are a couple of ways you can deal with that. And some of them can be a lot of fun, and feel pretty nice, too."

Smirking, she leaned close and whispered, "You keep talking like that, mister, and you're gonna get my pussy wet. Then my girls are really gonna start dripping. All I have to do is think about them leaking, and that's all it takes to get 'em started. And then they just flow like crazy, coating me in milk."

I could feel my mouth fall open when I looked down and saw two, big wet circles, where she was leaking through her bra and soaking her t-shirt. Fuck me, what a sight. My hand trembled on the steering wheel as I watched it spreading down her belly all the way to the enticing little juncture between her thighs.

"I see what you mean," I said, a little breathlessly, as I thought about all that sweet, tasty milk coating my tongue, especially straight from the source.

She giggled. "I should take my top off and let you see the way they gush once they get started."

Taking a quick glance around, I noticed an old supermarket that was closed down, with an empty parking lot in behind. "We could pull over in there, if you'd like to show me," I suggested, mentally crossing my fingers, hoping she'd say yes.

She nodded, taking a look at her twins. "They're already leaking so badly I'll need to clean up. So, I might as well take my top off."

We had just pulled in behind the old building, and Elsie let me know that she wasn't shy, when she whipped her top over her head, baring her giant melons, that I could see were leaking into her big white support bra, that seemed barely able to contain them.

"See what I mean?" she said, squeezing her tits until she had them squirting in the air and soaking right through her bra, dripping down onto her jeans.

"If you want, I could lick some of that up for you," I offered, since Jimmy had told me, that she'd confided to him that she just loved having sex. Which I'm sure, is how she found herself pregnant.

I turned off the ignition and had to straighten my cock in my jeans, since it was already throbbing, aching for some action.

Then holy fuck, reaching behind her, she unclipped her bra and let her big, beautiful titties bounce free.

Holy smokes! They had to be the biggest jugs I'd ever laid eyes on, easily as big as my head. And with such big, long, hard, red nipples that were just oozing with fresh creamy milk. I swear I almost came, just watching them dripping.

Grinning, she turned in the seat, and cupped her tits in her hands, offering them up to me. "Well, go ahead and help yourself."

Believe me, she did not have to tell me twice. Leaning over the console, quietly moaning, I grabbed hold of them, dropped my head, and filled my mouth with her warm, soft flesh and started sucking 'em back.

And for a guy with a milking fetish, like me, I felt like I was in freakin,' tit suckin' heaven. Lost in the taste and feel of her big plush breasts, and all that creamy goodness, I sucked and licked and nursed on her, till I had her writhing in her seat with the scent of her arousal filling the air. While my poor throbbing cock was trying to bust out of my jeans.

Pulling back, but refusing to give up my hold on her wet, sticky titties, that I was enjoying massaging with my thumbs, I nodded at the passenger door beside her. "You know if you need some relief, I'd be happy to bend you over that seat and fill you up from behind."

"Ooh, yes, please," she cooed, flashing a naughty smile. "I would love that. I haven't gotten laid in so long, my poor pussy's starting to feel deprived."

Suddenly my cock felt as heavy as lead in my boxers, knowing that he was finally going to see some action, since I'd been so busy around the ranch, I hadn't gotten laid in months.

I quickly jogged around my truck, opened the door and helped her down, so I could bend over the seat.

When I tugged down my fly, she turned her head, and her eyes went big. Grinning from ear to ear, she licked her lips, when she got a look at my solid seven inches, pulsing in my fist.

"Wow, you are a big boy, aren't you? You're just so long and thick and hard." She looked up into my eyes and asked, "Would you mind if I had a taste of you, first?"

Holy crow. I could feel my eyebrows shootin' up to my hairline. This just kept getting better and better. Now I knew for sure that she was the perfect girl for the job, and for me.

Nodding down at my pulsing cock, I followed her lead, smiled and said, "Help yourself."

I had to help her onto her knees, because she was so top heavy. But when she got down on the ground, with her leaky tits plastered to my thighs, I could feel my heart leap in my chest when she latched on like she'd vacuum sealed her hot little mouth to my deal.

And holy fuck, I'd never felt anything like it. The girl really knew how to give head, like it was what she was put on the earth for.

Already, I knew the guys were going to love her. As she happily moaned; licked, sucked and stroked the livin' hell out of my dick. Till she had me twisting my hands in her long, red curls, teetering right on the edge, ready to shoot what I knew would be massive load down her throat.

At least until I finally remembered why we were out here -- so I could plow her pussy, and give her the fucking she'd asked for.

It was kind of cute the way she pouted when I pulled her off my cock, until I got her positioned over the seat, with her nice round ass poised in the air. I couldn't resist giving it a gentle smack, just to see it jiggle like warm, soft jelly, while she happily giggled.

She seemed really happy when I filled one hand with a titty, while aiming my cock at her tight little opening, both of us groaning as I carefully eased my way in.

Because fuck me, she was as tight as a clam shell. But luckily, so nice and juicy, that I didn't have to struggle too hard to push my way inside her.

Bending my knees, I started pumping in a steady rhythm, getting off on the feeling of fucking her nice and slow.

Gritting my teeth, I started riding her a little harder with every thrust. And as she started to get off, she was really making some noise, moaning and mewling, and desperately thrusting her ass back, begging me for more.

My last girlfriend said I was such a kinky bastard, that there wasn't a fetish known to mankind that I wasn't into.

Right now, I had to agree. Balls deep in the tightest little pussy I'd ever fucked, as she clenched around me in a death grip, feeling myself getting ready to erupt, and fill her up with a nice heavy load of my seed, I almost wished one of my swimmers would take, so I could put a baby her. Since I had breeding fetish that had me aching to breed every single woman that I'd ever had the pleasure to mate with.

But the fact that she'd already been bred, made this dirty little fuck, if possible, feel even hotter. Because banging a pregnant woman was right up there on my list of dirty things I'd always wanted to do.

"Ooh, I'm coming," she cried out, shuddering from head to toe, just as I felt a warning tingle shoot down my spine, straight to my balls, letting me know that I was about to erupt.

Even as I clenched my jaw, and threw back my head grunting as I came like an overflowing volcano, I just kept on pumping, driving my cock deep into her hot little cunt. As I realized how incredible it felt that her tits were leaking even more as she climaxed.

Elsie was shivering really hard in my arms, so hard, her legs were almost giving out, so I had to hold her against me, with my dick still buried balls deep in the heat of her pussy, just to keep her steady.

Luckily, once we caught our breath, considering the mess we'd made, I had a box of tissues in the back seat, so we could try and clean up.

Elsie gave me the naughtiest grin, as she leaned against the truck and parted her thighs so I could watch her wipe up the gobs of cum leaking from her jizzed-up pussy, that I had just put there. And with her tits still leaking, all the way down her belly making two little puddles on the ground, she just looked too fucking hot for words.

I swear I could feel my cock lurching, just knowing it was my seed sliding out of her pussy, now that she'd been freshly fucked. And with all that milk flowing from her big, luscious titties, the girl was like a wet dream come true.

Luckily, she'd be working for me now, and hopefully any time she needed a little tune up, I'd be right there to help her out.

After we'd cleaned up as best as we could, we both got into a laughing fit as I tried to help her wrangle her big dripping titties back into her bra. Not only were they still leaking, making them kind of slippery, but they were just so big and heavy, it was a real struggle to corral the pair of them, as we tried to tuck them back into the humongous white, cotton cups of her bra.

Once we got her tucked away, grinning at me, she slipped a few tissues into the cups to try and sop up some of the milk leaking from her nipples. While I stepped in behind her, shifted her long, red curly hair out of the way, so I could grab both ends and clip her bra closed from behind.

Once we were back in my truck, driving along the country road getting closer to the ranch, I thought I should explain why I'd hired her to let her know what her duties would be. Though we really only needed her for one thing. But judging from what we'd just shared, I had feeling she'd be more than okay with what we'd require from her.

"I run a pretty big ranching operation. And I've got a lot of men working for me," I explained. "Lately, we've been so busy, that they're getting a little restless, and a few have even threatened to quit."

"Why, because of the workload?" she asked, looking across at me.

"Yeah, partly," I nodded. "But since we're a little short staffed right now, we've been so swamped, that they've been complaining they haven't had time for any kind of love life."

Raising an eyebrow, I looked over a her. "And that's where you come in, Miss Elsie. I'll need you to service my men, and keep them happy so that no one else wants to quit."

Instantly, her eyes flared and she lashed out her hot little tongue and lashed it across her lips, and she actually began to shiver as she realized what I was saying.

"Wow!" She said with a dreamy smile. "What a perfect job for a girl like me. But how many men are we talking about?" she asked, looking over at me, with her breasts heaving, obviously getting pretty aroused at the thought of servicing my crew.

"I've got a team of twenty men, right now. And they've all been tested and they're clean. So, you don't have to worry about uh..."

She smirked. "About them coming inside me?"

I smiled back. "Yeah, that. But I've got a feeling you're going to enjoy this job, Elsie. They're a really nice bunch of guys. And all they need is a little lovin' from a woman to keep them happy."

Grinning, she bit into her lip, as I reached over and squeezed her hand. "And you, my lovely Elsie, I think would be the perfect woman for something like this."

She grinned, clenching her thighs together tight, almost vibrating in place. "And when would I start?" she asked, sounding a little breathless.

"Once we get you settled in, and we've had some dinner, you can start whenever you're ready, even tonight if you want."

She just looked so excited at the prospect she made me laugh when she started bouncing in her seat. "Oh, I do love sex. I love everything about it. And since I've become pregnant, I love it even more, probably because my hormones are raging like crazy. I actually feel like I'm in heat. And you're right, this sounds like the perfect fit for someone like me."

Then she glanced down at her breasts and her little round belly, looking a little worried. "But do think they'll mind that I'm pregnant, and that my darn boobs won't stop leaking?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "I'm sure they'll think you're even hotter with those nice big girls, giving them something to nurse on. And those luscious curves just make you that much sexier."

She grinned, rubbing her belly. "Gee. Now I can hardly wait to meet them... and get started."

I had cordoned off a sound-proofed room at the back of my old supply barn for a play room, as well as a separate living area with a shower and small kitchen and a bedroom that I hoped she'd like.

But the actual play area, I had tricked out to the nines; with a nice, big comfy bed, a big wedged sex pillow, a spanking bench, sex swing, with straps for her feet, to keep her open nice and wide. Along with a table full of every kind of sex toy imaginable. I'd also had a sturdy platform built, that was the perfect height for penetration, as well as getting down and dirty for some oral sex, if the boys wanted to dive between her legs and get a taste of her.

I basically had the room fitted with every type of sexual device I could think of. That I was sure the guys would enjoy using, as they played with their new Free Use Hucow, as I'd started to think of our sexy little pet.

And she would be free use, since she'd be available for any one who wanted to use her, to help them get off, including me, of course.

Her eyes looked as big as saucers when I showed the playroom. "Oh, wow! I can't believe you set this up just for me."

Pleased at how happy she looked, I reminded her, "This is for you and all the guys. Because you know you're going to have a steady stream of men coming through here. And all them really horny, with just one thing on their mind." I winked and pointed a finger at her. "Getting busy with you, you little cutie." And that just made her smile even wider as she thought of the parade of men who would be coming in to see her.

Wandering over to the table full of colorful toys, she picked up the metal spreader bar, and glanced over at me, looking a little confused. "I know what the dildos and butt plugs, and most of the rest of it are used for, but I have no idea how to use this thing."

Flashing her a naughty smile, I told her, "If you want to strip out of your clothes, I'd be happy to show you how it works."

She got out of her clothes pretty quick.

And I liked that she obeyed me without question when I told her to get on her back on the bed, showing me that she was fairly submissive. Which I knew the guys would love.

My breath was coming hard and fast as I spread her open wide, completely exposing her little pink pussy to my hungry gaze. And just the sight of my cum still oozing out of her, from our adventure back in that parking lot, was already getting me hard.

I gotta admit, I just loved pussies; the smell of them, the taste of them, and of course the incredible feeling of sliding my cock inside one every chance I got.

And now staring at her dripping cunt, spread open wide, just waiting to be plundered was almost surreal, as I considered all the things that I'd love to do with her.

12