Free Use Hucow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is designed to open you up nice and wide," I told her as I hooked it up to her legs to keep her spread. "Some of us really enjoy seeing a woman bound. Especially when she's fully exposed like this, with her sex on display."

She grinned, sliding a hand down over her belly to her pussy, slipping her fingers through her glistening folds. "And does seeing me like this turn you on, Jaxon?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah," I blurted, without even thinking. Because she just looked so fucking hot with her legs spread open wide, her pussy so wet she was dripping, and her big melons starting to leak again, now that she was aroused.

Seeing her opened up so invitingly, all I could think of was slamming my cock inside her and giving her a nice hard ride, till I had pumped full with another heavy load of my seed.

With no idea where my dirty mind had taken me, she grinned, biting into her lip. "While I'm spread like this, maybe we should try it out, just to see how it feels."

Considering how heavy my cock felt in my jeans, that sounded like an excellent idea to me.

As I stripped off, I noticed Elsie's eyes were glued to my every move. As I smiled, unbuttoned my shirt, and tossed it over my shoulder, before I slowly eased my fly down, letting her see that my erection was almost busting free of my boxers.

Now that he knew he was going to get busy again, I could feel the little bastard pulsing like a second heart beat, just itching to get at her.

I don't think I'd ever been as hard, just thinking about how incredible it was going to feel to push my way into her dripping pussy and fuck her till she was squealing my name.

Jacking myself with my right hand, I smiled, noticing her pretty little feet. Which was another thing I loved, the sexy look of a woman's delicate little foot. Taking hold of her around the ankle, she smirked watching me slide my cock all over her foot, while imaging her getting me off with a little foot fucking.

I shook my head, knowing that would have to wait for another day, since she was primed and ready and spread open just the way I needed her.

Quietly groaning, I stepped between her legs and slid a finger into her slick little cunt, and started working it in and out. "Elsie, you're so wet, you're dripping," I told her, fucking into her nice and deep with my index finger, till I had her shivering.

Glancing down at herself she grinned. "And just look at my girls. This platform is already soaked with them leaking down my sides onto the table."

She looked so insanely hot, as I enjoyed the erotic sight of my finger fucking into her clenching pussy. With her cunt spread open nice and wide, her big tits dripping with so much milk, that it was starting to puddle on the floor, she looked like a perfect Hucow, just aching to be filled, fucked and used.

"You ready?" I asked her, pulling out my finger and replacing it with my dick, sliding it up and down along her juiced-up slit. And when I poised my cockhead at her opening, I could feel it throbbing in my hand.

"Oh, yes, please," she nearly begged, anxiously licking her lips. "And I gotta say, I'm so happy that you'll be the first one I'm going to be with in my very own play room."

I did like the idea of being the first one to break the ice, so to speak, now that I got her warmed up so the rest of the boys could enjoy her.

The visual was incredible, with her on her back, legs spread open wide with her pussy on full display, it just felt so erotic, to be able to watch my cockhead broach her opening as I pushed my way into her snug little pussy.

It just felt so good to be nestled inside her, with her clenching around me, that I took my time and slowly sank my way into the heat of her, groaning as I gradually pulled back and thrust my way even deeper into her body.

My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears, as her inner muscles kept tightening around my probing cock, sucking me even deeper. Feeling my balls getting tight, unable to hold back, I flexed my hips, picked up my pace and really started to ride her, as she clung to my forearms, gasping for air.

I thought it would be a good idea to give her taste of what sex would be like, with her like this, bound and spread open wide, for whoever wanted to use her, to get themselves off.

As I kept pumping hard, deep and fast, and she kept squeezing me inside, driving us both closer and closer to finding our release, I was so glad now that I'd found her.

Loving the feeling of fucking my way into her sweet little body, I realized that a sexy little Hucow like her was exactly what we needed to give the men the outlet they were desperate for.

She was so eager to please and so easily aroused, I knew the guys were going to love having her as their plaything.

I already knew that I'd want to look in and watch sometimes, to see her being used by all the different men on my crew. With the added bonus of knowing that she'd want it, as much as they would, made her a perfect sex toy for all of us to enjoy.

Clutching her knees, holding her open as wide as she could go, I gritted my teeth, driving into her nice and deep, I warned, "Oh fuck, I'm coming really hard!"

She nodded her head, gasping. "And I'm right on the edge."

Reaching between her legs, working my thumb in circles around her clit, was all she needed to get off. I could feel her inner muscles clenching around me like a velvet vice as she climaxed, pushing me to come -- and I was right there with her.

I growled like a beast feeling that incredible pulsating sensation shooting right through me, and out the end of my cock, gushing into her body as I came. Even after I'd lost my load I kept thrusting, till I knew I'd given her every drop I had.

My legs were trembling when I finally pulled out; staring down at her clenching sex, oozing with a nice, juicy creampie.

Stepping back, I loved the sight of her dripping with my seed. Reaching out, I slid my hand through her quivering folds, unable to resist the urge to smear my ejaculate over gaping cunt, to mark her with the proof of our mating.

Fuck, what a sight.

Breathlessly twisting her big hard, red nipples, her body still humming after coming that hard, Elsie caught my gaze, and flashed me the most satisfied smile I'd ever seen. Obviously, she really enjoyed the thrill of being used.

I smiled right back into her big brown eyes, cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, happy knowing that she was going to love her life with us.

Especially since she'd be doing the thing she loved most, enjoying loads of sex with too many men to count.

"Happy?" I asked her, stroking a hand over her hair.

She nodded, happily smiling into my eyes. "Yes. I am so happy, knowing this will be my job here, just having fun with all of you."

I'd picked up my clothes, about to get dressed when she grinned and crooked her finger, and I stepped over to the side of the platform, wondering what she wanted. But then I smiled watching her turn her head and reach for my still semi-hard cock. "Thought I'd better clean you up." She smirked, sinking me past her lips.

Running my fingers through her long, red curls, it just felt like the most incredible feeling I'd ever felt, to have her finish me off with a sweet, tender blow job.

The little cutie was so thorough, she even licked my balls clean, making me laugh when she finally let go of me with an enthusiastic, 'pop.'

Softly touching my lips to hers, I whispered, "Thank you, Elsie."

I was about to unfasten the spreader bar, but I just had to get a picture of her, spread open wide and looking so inviting the way she was dripping. Especially knowing that it is was my cum, sliding out of her swollen pussy.

I reached for my phone and pointed it between her legs. "You just look so sexy, spread open like that, dripping with my seed, would you mind if I took a picture?"

She grinned, eagerly thrusting up her hips, which opened her up even wider. "Go ahead, take a few." She winked. "Then you'll have something to remember the day I started working for you, to add to your spank bank."

I laughed, making sure I got a couple of her big, luscious titties, too, still gushing with milk.

When I pointed my phone at her face and said, "Smile," I loved how her whole face lit up. She just looked so over the moon happy, now that she knew this would be life, for just as long as she wanted to be with us.

"I want some copies, too," she told me, as I put away my phone, before I released her, and helped her sit up.

Dropping a kiss on both her tits, and helping myself to a little lick, I smiled, and whispered against her lips, "Your wish is my desire, sweet thing."

Because I had a feeling, my sexy little Hucow was going to be a big part of my life from now on. And now that I knew just how incredible it could be with her, I hoped she'd stay as happy as she was now, so she'd never want to leave.

And when her baby came, if she wanted another one, I would be more than happy to breed her. Especially since I knew that getting her pregnant would keep her titties flowing with sweet, creamy milk.

I also knew that once the guys got their first taste of her, they'd all agree that having our very own Hucow was something pretty special.

12