Free Use Office Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth starts a new job where she is free use.
4.6k words
4.53
79.8k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers

Beth got excited when she saw the advertisement. She reread it, "ISO free use executive assistant." How many hours had she spent reading the fetish forums? Finally, something piqued her interest. Beth followed the link and read the full listing.

"If you are a free use slut and you have good office skills, we would be interested in meeting with you. We will expect that once your boundaries are set that you will never use the word no when it comes to fulfilling your free use duties. If you are interested, please reach out to schedule an in-person interview."

Beth moved over to her computer, she quickly typed up a response and sent an email with her resume to her prospective new employer. She was excited about the prospect of free use at work. Beth reached down to gauge how wet she was, she had soaked through her panties and when she looked her yoga pants were wet as well. She started playing with her clit. She felt jolts of electricity shoot through her. In less time that she thought possible she felt an orgasm ravage through her. Beth's body shook with an intensity she hadn't felt in a long time.

When the orgasm passed, she got up from her computer desk and moved to her bedroom. As she walked into the bedroom, she lifted her shirt over her head. Standing in front of her full-length mirror watched herself undress. She reached behind her back and undid her bra; she shrugged out of it letting it fall to the floor. Beth reached up and cupped her breasts. Her breasts were larger than her hands, depending on who made the bra, she was sometimes a C-cup and sometimes a D-cup. Beth loved that her nipples were so sensitive. She had a friend who only liked to have their nipples touched if they were horny but for Beth touching her nipples made her horny. She had even had several orgasms just from nipple play.

Pushing her pants and panties to the floor, Beth looked at her pubic mound. She has a pronounced mound that, she felt, looked great. Her pussy lips were wet with excitement, she traced a finger over each pussy lip before spreading her lips to admire her beautiful pussy. Her pussy nearly twitched with anticipation at the thought of all the dick she was going to get if she got this new job.

Looking at herself over in the mirror, Beth couldn't help but smile. She knew that she had won the genetic lottery, she barely had to do anything with her hair, and it always looked good. She was nearly thirty and had never gotten it dyed. It was a perfect light brown with natural highlights, she kept it a bit on the longer side, her hair hung down to her mid back. If she moved her hair over her shoulders her hair would cover her breasts.

Make up was another thing that Beth never bothered with. Her cheeks had a natural rosy colour, not so much that she looked embarrassed but enough that she didn't need to add any rouge to her cheeks. Beth was brought back to the present when she heard her computer bing. She walked back to her computer desk and saw that she had received an email from Pinawa Incorporated. With a trembling hand she opened the email.

"Dear Elizabeth Powers, we would like to extend an invitation to meet you at our offices. Please be at our offices tomorrow at 9:00am. When you walk to the front doors they will be unlocked. Once inside follow the hallway on the right. There is a couch for you to wait on opposite the office. You will be invited into the office when we are ready. Please confirm that you will be here. Cordially, Max Booth, CEO, Pinawa Inc."

Feeling her wetness starting to run down her leg, Beth quickly typed up a response that she would be there. Beth skipped back to her bedroom grabbing one of her dildos off the nightstand. She spread her legs feeling the wetness drip down from her pussy between her ass cheeks. She gave the dildo a light lick and slowly pushed it deep into her wet pussy. She moved the dildo in and out picking up speed, she loved the wet sounds her pussy made as the dildo drove into her. She knew that some women got embarrassed when their pussies made queefing sounds but she loved it.

The second orgasm Beth had was even more intense than the first one. She cried out as she drove the dildo home while pinching her nipple. Beth felt like she came for more than an hour. Beth smiled as she came down from her orgasm. She relaxed and was asleep in seconds.

The following day Beth stood in front of her mirror. She decided to wear a burgundy dress that had a swooping neckline and was tight enough across her chest that it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress flared out at the waist and stopped just above the knee. Not wearing panties was a bit dangerous, not because she was concerned about someone seeing her cooch but because she knew that if she were to get horny enough, she might leave evidence behind.

The drive to Pinawa Inc. was without incident, Beth parked and walked boldly through the front doors. She saw an attractive looking woman sitting at the reception desk. The woman nodded knowingly and looked toward the hallway that Beth was instructed to walk down. Beth passed offices and saw several men and one woman look at her as she walked by, as she neared the end of the hallway she noticed an empty office with a large desk and a black couch on the wall that could have come directly from one of those casting couch videos. She smiled hoping that would be her office.

Beth sat down on the couch opposite the last door in the hallway. This couch looked like the one in the empty office. She tried not to think about what kind of action this couch had seen. She didn't want to get too worked up if things didn't pan out.

"Miss Powers, please come in." Came over the intercom.

Beth stood up and walked into the office. The office was beautiful. There were two large couches at right angles to each other as she walked in. The walls were covered in beautiful wood paneling. One wall was covered in booked cases filled with books from floor to ceiling. In the middle of the large office was a huge heavy wood desk. Beth walked up to the desk between two chairs that faced the desk. She saw a broad-shouldered man with short hair that was greying at the temples. Beth watched as his eyes moved up and down her body, Max was smiling and said, "Please, have a seat."

Sitting down Beth flared her dress out behind her so that her bare ass was on the chair and said, "Thank you for seeing me so quickly."

Max nodded, "I am going to speak frankly, is that okay?"

Beth responded with a smile, "Please, I find it helps to have clear expectations."

Max asked, "Before I ask you about your experience with free use, why did you leave your last company?"

"Well, the company ran into financial difficulties with this tough market. As you saw from my resume, I only stopped working there two weeks ago. It was great timing to see your advertisement." Beth answered.

They spoke at length about what she did at her old company and what her actual job at Pinawa Inc. would entail. They talked about some of the programs that were used at her old company that Pinawa Inc. employed as well. When Max was satisfied that Beth would be able to handle the administrative duties, he asked her about her past experience with free use.

Beth lit up as she said, "I was in a free use relationship that ended during the pandemic." Beth saw a question on Max's face, she continued, "We ended up seeing things differently on how to deal with it, it caused a rift that we just couldn't overcome but prior to that we had a fantastic love life. He liked to host poker parties and I would wait on the men and one woman hand and foot."

Max asked, "Are you willing to run me through what would happen on those poker nights?"

Beth nodded, "Of course, when the poker nights first started, let's call my partner Bob, Bob was running low on chips, he was confident he had a winning hand, he went all in and wagered my giving a blowjob. I was shocked when I heard this, we had talked about opening our relationship, so he knew I was open to the idea, but I was still surprised." Max smiled and nodded.

Beth continued, "Naturally, Bob lost the hand. The guy who won the hand looked at me with lust in his eyes and I got wet instantly. The guy stood up and dropped his pants. His cock was already half hard. I walked over and got on my knees in front of him as he sat down and spread his legs. I started sucking his cock. I could help but finger my clit. Everyone watched as the guy started pumping his cum into my mouth. When his cum hit the back of my throat I started to cum as well. When he was done cumming, I looked up at him and said, 'That was fun!'"

"In subsequent games Bob would bet other sexual favours, I suspected he started betting on hands he knew he would lose on, but I didn't mind. I ended up fucking all the guys over the space of a few months. I was surprised when they brought a new player, she seemed to be a card shark and rarely lost. I ate her pussy a lot. The games continued and we switched to a free use basis. Whenever one of the guys wanted to fuck, he got up from the table and would either have me suck his cock or start fucking me right there in front of the other players. Our poker game has been going strong for a few years before the pandemic hit. The game stopped once the restrictions were in place."

Beth could feel herself getting wet as she told the story of her foray into the world of free use. She could also see that Max was shifting in his chair. She got excited when Max said, "Come around to this side of my desk."

Beth stood up and looked down at the chair she was sitting on. There was a small wet spot on the chair. She quickly forgot about that when she walked around the desk to see that Max wasn't wearing any pants. His cock was standing straight up begging to be sucked. She saw a trail of pre-cum from the top of his glans to his balls. He didn't have the largest cock she had ever seen but it was close. She quickly got on her knees and started sucking his dick. He let her suck his dick for a while and then grabbed her chin so that she would look up at him and lifted her up. As she started to stand Max bent her over his desk. As he lifted her dress, he gave her a light spank when he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Good girl," Max commented. He slid his dick deep into her wet pussy and asked, "What are your boundaries, what are you not into?"

Moaning with the deep fucking she was receiving, Beth said, "Nothing with scat or vomit."

Max laughed, "That's easy, none of us are into that here. What about watersports?"

Beth started to respond as Max pulled out of her, Beth turned to face Max, "I am good with watersports, I haven't done it much but what I have done I enjoyed."

Beth pulled her dress over her head and sat up on the edge of the desk. She watched as Max guided his cock back into her pussy. He had one hand on the desk and was pinching her nipple with the other one. Beth moaned as she felt her orgasm start to build.

"Oh, that feels incredible!" Beth exclaimed.

Max continued to fuck her as he felt her get wetter. Beth cried out as she started to cum. Max loved the feeling of her pussy clamping onto his dick. Max asked, "Where can I cum?"

Beth responded, "Anywhere you want."

"You're on birth control?" Max asked.

Beth responded, "I am sterile." Moving her hand to a small scar low down on her stomach.

"Oh, okay." Max said as the door to his office opened. Max looked up and said, "Beth let me introduce my second in command, Pete."

Pete walked to the side of the desk and started to remove his clothes. Max pulled out of Beth; she turned around to present him with her ass. Pete moved forward and Beth grabbed his dick. She started stroking it, watching it get harder and harder. She bent forward more and wrapped her lips around his dick. Pete was soon ball deep in her mouth. Beth had never had a gag reflex and she found that guys really enjoyed that.

After a while the three of them moved to the couches. They would take turns fucking her and getting their dicks sucked. Pete asked Beth, "Have you ever been double penetrated?"

Beth shook her head and said, "No but I would like to try if you take it easy."

Pete lifted the armrest of the couch; Beth saw a variety of toys and lubes in the compartment. Max sat down on the couch. Beth straddled him. She lowered herself onto Max's cock. She watched Pete pour some lube onto his dick. When she was fully resting on Max's cock, she felt Pete's cock press up against her asshole. She relaxed and pushed out slightly and Pete's head slid right into her ass. Pete slowly pressed his cock deep into her asshole and waited for Beth to get used to the feeling. Beth nodded and the three of them worked on getting a rhythm that worked for all of them. It didn't take long for Beth to cum a second time. As soon as she was done cumming she felt Pete's cum flood her. The movements were too much for Max as he shot his load into Beth's still spasming pussy.

A few moments later the three of them got untangled. Beth said cheerfully, "Did I get the job?"

Max and Pete both laughed and said in unison, "You're hired!"

Max pointed to a doorknob that Beth hadn't noticed before, "That's my private bathroom, you are welcome to go in and use it to clean up."

Beth was standing looking around about to go get cleaned up when she noticed that Pete grabbed his clothes and walked totally naked out of the office.

With a question on her face, she looked at Max, "Yes, everyone here is comfortable with nudity. Due to the nature of our business, we never have strangers walking into the building so you will often see naked people doing various sexual things, of which I am sure you will soon be part of."

Beth couldn't contain her grin when she said, "That is fantastic!"

Beth and Max walked to the private bathroom together. She sat down and started to pee. Max looked at her as he was cleaning his dick with a damp towel. Beth spread her legs so he could watch her pee. Beth wasn't surprised when she saw Max's dick twitch as he watched her pee. Max left her alone to finish cleaning up. When she walked out into Max's office, he was at his desk wearing pants talking on the phone. Beth was a bit sad to see that. She walked to where her dress was and pulled it back on. Max motioned for her to sit back down.

Beth sat in the same chair she did before. She couldn't see the wet spot she had left earlier, she wondered what kind of fabric dried so quickly. When Max hung up the phone he looked up and smiled, "Just a couple of things I want to make clear. First, you get paid for the administrative work you do here, not for the sex. Second, what you do outside of office hours is totally up to you. If you want to be in a relationship we won't stand in the way but if you end up with someone who is not comfortable with our free use arrangement then you will have to find other employment."

Beth nodded and Max asked, "Any questions?"

Beth said, "Just one, when do I start?"

Max smiled and said, "We only let employees in the building, you started working here the minute you set foot in the door. I will show you to your office."

They walked together to the empty office that Beth had walked by earlier. "This is where you will be working. There is a couch here for your and others use. Your armrests open as well. One has toys and lubes and the other one has cleaning products, please clean up the couch if there are any messes."

Max continued, "Someone will be in shortly to get you set up on the computer and to fill out the necessary paperwork, make sure you read the NDA, it is an important part of working here."

Feeling a bit overwhelmed, Beth nodded, "Will do."

Max walked out of the room and not more than thirty seconds later the pretty girl from the reception desk walked in. She set down a folder with papers in it and looked at Beth, "Did Max cum in your pussy?"

Beth was a little taken aback by the woman's directness, she stammered, "Yes, he did."

"On the couch and spread your legs." The woman commanded.

Beth followed her instruction and walked over to the couch. She hiked her dress up and sat on the couch spreading her legs. The woman got between Beth's legs and looked up, "I am Stacey by the way."

Beth started to reply to Stacey when Stacey dove her tongue deep into Beth's pussy. Stacey took her time with Beth. Her tongue traced over the folds of Beth's pussy but kept sticking her tongue into Beth's pussy as far as it would go. The surprise attention to her pussy was getting Beth worked up again. Beth sat up and bit and pulled her dress over her head once again. The second Beth touched her nipples she started to cum. Stacey expertly continued to lick Beth's pussy as she was cumming.

When Beth's orgasm subsided, Stacey said, "When any of the guys here cum in you call me to clean you out. I love eating fresh cum from pussies."

"I will and it was nice meeting you Stacey." Beth responded while putting her dress back on, she wondered how many times she would be removing it today.

It took Stacey the rest of the morning to get Beth to fill out all the company paperwork and get her set up on the computer.

Stacey said with an air of confidence, "You are higher on the corporate ladder, but I out rank you sexually. You are free use for me as well."

Beth smiled at Stacey with as much warmth as she could and said, "I just assumed that I am free use to anyone one in the building."

Stacey nodded, "Good, just wanted to make sure you understood your role. Come on and follow me. I will give you a tour."

The two women started walking down the hallway. When they walked by the first office, they noticed a man and a woman fucking on the couch in that office. Beth smiled at the man, but he was too focused on the woman he was with to pay her any attention. Stacey took Beth to the break room and showed her the coffee machine as well as a fully stocked fridge. Stacey opened the fridge and said, "I look after the fridge, Max likes for the employees to be on site during business hours so I make sure there is always something to eat here. Just let me know if there is anything you want added to the fridge or the pantry."

"Thank you, I will." Beth said gratefully.

They continued their tour and came to the gym. They stopped when they saw a fully naked man working out on the bench press. It wasn't that surprising to see a fully naked man but what did surprise Beth was that the man had a full erection. Stacey said, "That is Mike." Mike didn't pay them any attention. Stacey asked, "You like?" Beth nodded. "Go on, take him for a ride but remember if he cums in you, that cum is mine."

Beth couldn't pass up the opportunity, she walked over when he was in the middle of a set and threw a leg over me and guided is dick into her once again wet pussy. Mike finished his set and looked up at Beth and smiled, "You're the new girl?"

"Yes, I am Beth." Beth said introducing herself to someone who's dick was already inside of her.

"Pleased to meet you, Beth. I am Michael but everyone calls me Mike." Mike responded.

"Would you mind taking your dress off for me?" Mike asked.

Beth quickly pulled her dress off again. She put her hands on Mike's chest. She felt his impressive pecs flex under her hand. Mike's hands came up and cupped her breasts. Stacey was watching the two fuck. She was getting wetter the longer she watched. Mike looked over and said, "Stacey, come over and sit on my face."

Beth watched as Stacey started to undo her pants as she walked towards the other end of the bench. By the time that Stacey got to Mike's face she had lost all of her clothes. Beth was struck by the beauty of the woman. She was nearly perfect. She was extremely fit with an extremely small slit barely visible from the front. Her breast looked to be larger than Beth's. Beth watched as Stacey swung a leg over the work out bench. Her pussy lips parted as she lowered her pussy onto Mike's mouth. Stacey held onto the barbell keeping her pussy low and tight to Mike's mouth.

mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers
12