Free Use Office Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey looked into Beth's eyes and said, "I was hoping he would tell me to ride him. When he is hard from working out, he doesn't always cum but when someone rides his face it won't take him long to fill your pussy with his seed."

Beth felt herself getting wetter listening to Stacey talk, she also felt Mike cock pulse inside of her. It was just a couple of twitches, but she was excited for him to cum and the cleanup that would come after that. She leaned forward and started kissing Stacey while fondling Stacey's beautiful breasts. Stacey said to Beth, "Slow down on riding him. I am getting close to cumming, and I don't want him to cum before I do."

Beth slowed down her hip movements. She instead focused on grinding her clit against his pubic bone. She was getting close to another orgasm. Suddenly Stacey started to twitch, Beth watched as Stacey's hands turned white from holding on to the barbell for support, her orgasm flooded Mike's face. As soon as it did, even though Beth wasn't moving, she felt Mike's cock spasm and felt the warmth of his cum coat the walls of her pussy.

Stacey said, "Okay, now don't move yet, I am going to get close to you."

Beth responded, "You better hurry, he is losing his erection and will soon slide out of me."

Stacey got off Mike's wet face and turned around. Using the barbell, she slid under it so that her back was on top of Mike, her face getting close to Beth's pussy. When Stacey's head hit Beth's pubic bone, she said, "Bring me that cum filled pussy."

Beth slid off Mike's cock, she quickly placed her pussy over Stacey's mouth, she watched as the first bit of Mike's cum slid out of her and fell into Stacey's mouth. Stacey was practically humming. Beth saw that while Stacey was licking her pussy she reached down to start playing with her own pussy. Beth knew she couldn't six-nine her because the barbell was in the way, but she did lean forward and started fingering Stacey's pussy.

It didn't take long for Stacey to clean the cum out of Beth's pussy and started to focus on Beth's clit. The two women timed their movements so that they both came at the same time. Beth watched Stacey drench Mike's face a second time. She heard Mike grunt as he came again but with the way that Stacey was laying his second load landed in Stacey's hair. The two women climbed off Mike.

Mike looked at the cum in Stacey's hair, and said, "Sorry about that but you know what your cum does to me."

Stacey said, "I was a risk I was willing to take."

The three of them walked to the back of the gym to where the showers were. They all stood under the warm water getting cleaned up. Mike smiled when smelled the faint aroma of someone peeing as they all washed up.

When Mike was dry, he surprised Beth by returning to the weigh bench. He smiled and said, "This was fun, but I have to finish my work out."

Somehow Stacey was able give Beth a tour of the rest of the building with anyone else finding them to fuck either one of them. When Beth got back to her desk there was a stack of papers on the left side. She took one look at them and knew which program she had to use to process the paperwork. She got so into her work that she didn't realize how much time had passed. She heard a rumble coming from her stomach and realized that she was hungry. She made her way to the break room. She saw the fixing to make a sandwich. She was so focused on making her sandwich she didn't notice that someone had snuck up behind her.

Beth jumped a little when her dress got lifted from behind. She smiled when she felt a hard cock press up against her. She spread her legs a little and arched her back. She felt the cock of an unknown man slide deep into her. She continued to make her sandwich while the man had his way with her. She could feel the man growing inside of her as his orgasm approached. She felt the man shoot his cum into her as she finished making her sandwich.

Beth quickly put the sandwich fixing away, took her sandwich and walked to where Stacey was. As she walked up to Stacey, Beth asked, "I just got a load dumped in me. Do you want it?"

Stacey jumped out of her chair and motioned for Beth to sit down. During the walk from the breakroom the unknown man's load had started to leak out of Beth. Stacey quickly licked the cum the running down Beth's leg. When all the cum that had leaked out of Beth was cleaned up, she started working on Beth's pussy. This time she just worked on getting as much cum out of Beth as she could. She gave her pussy one quick courtesy lick and stood up.

Beth took her sandwich and went back to her office. She wondered who the stranger was that fucked her, it made her smile not knowing. Beth knew she was going to enjoy working here.

12