Free Use Royalty Ch. 02

Story Info
A proper education.
7k words
4.64
17.4k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,397 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

"Bring your face closer," mom ordered as she lowered her right hand to her twat and slowly started rubbing her clit right in front of me. When my face was merely an inch from her hand, she whispered, "That's it. Keep it right there. Don't move!"

When our eyes met, she moaned, "Don't look up. Look at what I am doing!"

I redirected my gaze at her hand, watching her masturbate feverishly. Her twat was so close that I could see, hear and smell everything. God, it was so cheap and vile... and yet, it was the sexiest and most arousing thing I had ever witnessed.

She continued for several more minutes, fingering and rubbing herself -- her hand constantly bumping into my chin. Then, to my surprise, she actually started cumming in that lewd position. Her body started quivering and shaking, as her rubbing and fingering became a lot more frantic.

"Oooh fuuuuuuuuck," she screamed at the height of her orgasm. When she was finally done, she took her hand off her twat and stood up. By shifting her ass off the table, her pelvis automatically moved forward and her soaking wet pussy got shoved in my face. God, I loved that!

"Excuse me. Coming through," mom whispered, as she put her hands on the back of my head and rubbed her drenched twat all over my dumb face for a few seconds. Then, she put her weight on her right leg, so she'd be able to swing her left leg over my head. Naturally, she didn't swing high enough and ended up wiping her wet twat over the whole height of my face.

To make matters worse, she pretended to loose her footing when she reached the top of my head, rubbing her wet pussy all the way back down over my face. She repeated this multiple times, each time pretending to lose her balance. My god, this was so incredibly humiliating... so disrespectful... I fucking loved it! I could feel my pussy throbbing.

When she'd finally succesfully swung her leg over my head, I had lost my poker face. My eyes had rolled back in my head and my tongue was lewdly hanging out of my mouth -- both clear indications of how fucking raunchy I was. Mom didn't care and simply gathered her clothes.

"If you'll excuse me," she whispered, "I have to go eat out the help, several times. Maybe her ass too."

Shocked, completely humiliated and horny as fuck I was left there, all by myself. I quickly put my clothes back on and sprinted to my section of the castle.

I made my way to my bedroom, locked myself in and fingered the living daylights out of my pussy for the next twenty-five minutes, replaying all the humiliating stuff that had happened to me. Two massive and several smaller orgasms later, I got up, took a shower and headed to the library, where most of my private lessons took place.

Two lessons, lunch and another three lessons later, one of my staff members came to inform me that the queen requested my presence in the guest wing. Surprised, as that part of the castle was rarely used, I cut my lesson short and made my way over to the designated location.

"Down the hall, to your left, princess," one of the guards said, as he saw me passing by -- realizing I was looking for mom. I walked over to the last room on my left and carefully poked my head in through the half open door -- not sure what to expect.

Imagine my surprise when I saw mom, sitting on her knees on the floor, fully dressed, facing the door, staring idly out in front of her, with Titus -- her personal guard -- wanking his fat dick inches from her face. I gasped and quickly closed the door behind me.

They didn't act caught or panicked. Mom just briefly glanced at me, while Titus just kept pumping.

"Andrea," mom said, without moving an inch, "Took you long enough. Luckily Titus here was kind enough to give me something to do."

Not sure how to respond to that, I simply stared at Titus's fat cock, which he'd obviously been pumping for quite a while already.

"How... uh... did it go with Gloria?" I asked, a few awkward seconds later.

"Oh fine," mom replied, "I had to send the poor thing home. She was completely worn-out."

That's when Titus arched his back and gasped, "Oh, you fucking whore."

Mom hardly moved for the next twenty seconds as he ejaculated all over the left side of her face. It was quite an impressive load. By the time he was done, there were multiple disgusting ribbons of gooey cum hanging down her nose, cheeks and chin.

He then took a small step towards her and pushed his half-hard dick in her mouth. Mom cleaned it thoroughly and for as long as he wanted. When he was done with her, Titus simply stuffed his dick back in his pants and left the room.

"Jeez mom, you're just letting him cum on you? Whenever he wants, and in your face?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Basically. I wouldn't be much of a whore if I didn't, now would I?" mom replied, shamelessly.

"My god," I gasped.

"We'll talk about this later, Andrea," mom replied as she used her hankerchief to wipe Titus's freshly deposited spunk off her slut face, "Right now, we've got a more urgent matter to attend to."

"What kind of matter?" I inquired.

"A personal issue," mom replied as she walked out of the room, stuffing her hankerchief back in her pocket. I followed her as she led me towards another room. She walked in, clearly expecting me to follow her.

Once inside, I was startled, but also pleasantly surprised to see Paulo there. He was sitting, clearly uncomfortably, in the center of the room, on a wooden chair -- the only piece of furniture in there.

There were two guards watching him, standing several meters behind him.

Mom looked at them and said, "Give us the room."

As soon as the guards had left, Paulo got angry.

"What are you people playing at? First you fire me and have me kicked out of the castle for something I didn't do, and then you drag me back here and lock me up like some sort of criminal!"

"Something you didn't do?" mom interrupted him, "Did you or did you not see our beloved princess here completely and utterly naked, lying on her back, legs spread high and wide, with two fingers lodged up her dumb twat?"

"Well uh... yes," he whispered, slightly surprised by mom's choice of words, "But... that... uh, wasn't my fault."

"We're not here to point fingers," mom said.

"Then why am I here?" Paulo asked, determined.

"I want to offer you a job."

"Ha," he snorted, "You could have saved yourself the trouble!"

"You haven't even heard what kind of job," mom whispered.

"Doesn't matter, I am not interested," Paulo replied, clearly wounded in his pride.

"If you'd just..." mom added, trying to reason with him.

"If you weren't my queen, I'd tell you where to shove your job," Paulo grunted, all rallied up and very confrontational. Mom realized, as did I, that he was still way too angry to have any kind of intelligent conversation with.

Mom glanced at me for a moment, trying to determine her next course of action.

"Why don't you show me?" she suddenly said, as she turned her head back towards him, swiftly unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to her knees - after which it fell to the ground by itself.

Baffled, Paulo gawked at my mom's legs, her white stay-ups and her black panties.

"Wha... what?" he mumbled flabbergasted.

"If you don't want to tell me where I should shove my job..." mom replied, as she hooked her thumbs behind the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, "... why don't you show me?"

Paulo gawked -- nearly drooled -- at the sight of mom's pussy. After letting him blatantly stare at her most private area for about three long seconds, mom snapped him out of it.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well... uh... what?" Paulo stammered.

"Where should I shove it?" mom asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"My queen, with all due respect..." he whispered, clearly still starstruck by mom's pussy.

"Respect?" she chuckled, "It's a little late for that, don't you think?"

"But... but," poor Paulo stammered, not knowing what to do or how to behave himself.

"Here, I'll make it easier for you," mom said, turning around and bending forward slightly, presenting her backside to him.

"I can't... do that," he whispered, hesitating, "The guards..."

"Don't worry about the guards," mom replied, "They won't come in, unless I call for them."

Paulo glanced at mom's perfectly formed ass for a few seconds, then at me. He went back and forth a few more times - desperately trying to figure out what to do.

"So, what's it going to be?" mom asked, addressing Paulo, but looking me in the eye, "Are you going to make good on your threat? Or do I have to call in a real cock to fuck my royal ass... right in front of you?"

"You fucking bitch," Paulo grunted, as he stepped up to her, put his right index and middle finger in his mouth for a moment and then slapped his hand against his queen's ass, promptly wiggling both wet fingers up her butt.

"Oh," mom gasped as she felt Paulo's fingers enter her and stretch her ass a little bit. She placed her hands on my shoulders, bringing her face closer to mine.

"Is this what you want, bitch?" Paulo grunted, now harshly fingering her ass.

"What I want is for you to shove your cock up my ass," mom grunted defyingly, looking me in the eye, "If you're man enough, that is!"

Paulo, annoyed and eager to prove himself, pulled his fingers out and started unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as he grunted, "Fine, you want my cock up your royal ass..."

"Moooom..." I whispered softly, looking her in the eye, slightly worried.

"It's okay sweety," she smiled, almost amused at the situation.

"... then you take my fucking cock!" Paulo growled as he placed the tip of his fat dick against mom's asshole and started pushing. She grunted and squirmed as Paulo pushed on.

"Oh fuck yeah," she uttered.

Without any lube, he was relying on the sheer hardness of his dick and his anger to enter and fuck mom's ass. Which he did. I could see she was very uncomfortable, and yet she didn't object or protest once.

"Jeez mom," I whispered softly, absolutely shocked and highly impressed.

"The things I do for you," she grunted, uncomfortably, but no worse for wear. Then she glanced over her shoulder, looking back at Paulo, who was trying to establish a rhythm, moving back and forth only about half of his dick in and out of her ass.

When he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, she grinned widely and whispered, "Shit, oh fuck yeah!"

"Is this man enough for you, you fucking slut? Paulo grunted, pounding mom deep in her ass.

Mom simply grinned for a moment as she grabbed my arms and put her forehead on my right shoulder, panting heavily.

"Take out your tits," she commanded, "Give him something to look at!"

I couldn't believe it. Even as he was taking her in this vile manner, she was still thinking about how she could make the experience better for him. God, she was a true slut! There was so much I could learn from her!

Because she was maintaining her balance by holding onto my arms, I could hardly move them -- certainly not enough to reach the buttons of my blouse. Mom soon realized that.

"Here, let me help," she moaned as she briefly let go of my arms, grabbed my blouse with both hands and ripped it clean down the middle - sending buttons flying all over the room.

"Moooom!" I exclaimed, shocked and a little embarrassed. She didn't care and simply relocated her hands to grab both cups of my bra. Not even a second later, she roughly ripped them off, causing my big tits to spill out.

Realizing that she was blocking Paulo's view of my rack, she immediately lowered her head further down, to my stomach - putting her hands on my hips for support.

"There you go," she squealed, acting as if she'd just done me a huge favor.

Paulo, the only true beneficiary of her actions, was now blatantly staring at my exposed tits and seemed even more determined to fuck the shit out of her.

"Fuck, you're big!" mom grunted as he started ramming his dick into her harder and deeper.

Barely twenty seconds later, it all became too much for 'poor' Paulo.

"Shit, I am... I am..." he stammered.

"Cum inside of me," mom squealed eagerly. Encouraged by her words, Paulo moaned as he dumped his load deep in mom's ass, then slumped back and sat down on the only chair in the room, catching his breath.

Mom waited until he'd pulled out of her, then straightened her back and simply looked me in the eye for about five long seconds. Then, her gaze wandered down to my tits and erect nipples. She held it there, until Paulo suddenly demanded her attention again.

"So, how about that job?" he groaned, leisurely sitting back on the chair, his pants and underwear still around his ankles - thinking he had mom all figured out.

However, she promptly turned around and shouted in a booming voice, "Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me like that, you little insect?!"

"It's not because I've let you fuck me up the ass, that you can talk to me as if I was a common street whore!" Take off your clothes and get on your fucking knees, before addressing me," she added, yelling.

Surprised by her sudden change of heart, Paulo looked up at her for a moment. I thought for sure that he was going to shout back or walk out of the room. But to my surprise, he stood up and started taking off his clothes, all of them. When he was buttnaked, he got down on one knee and bowed his head.

"Better..." mom smiled as she briefly tapped his head condescendingly.

"My daughter needs a slut trainer," she now whispered, "Someone who knows how to use his fat cock and who knows how to both respect and disrespect a woman. Someone who can teach her how to be a mindless sex toy as well as a cheap whore!"

"A cheap whore... like her mother?" Paulo asked, looking up at her. It took a lot of nerve on his part to openly insult her like that, after he'd just been scolded at. This time, however, mom simply grinned.

"You're boorish and disrespectful. I like that!"

"Oh, do you?" he asked, pushing his luck, glancing up at her, "How much?"

She looked him up and down a few times, then said, "Stand up!"

As Paulo did as he was told, mom squatted down in front of him, grabbed his half-flaccid dick with her right hand and wrapped her slut mouth around it.

I couldn't believe she would do that. He had just been inside of her, and in her ass no less!

"Oh yeah, you dumb twat!" he grinned as he placed both hands on her head and started fucking her mouth fast and deep. I didn't pretend to understand the dynamic of their mating ritual - or ongoing banter, for that matter - but it sure was hot to watch.

After making mom gag on his filthy cock for about thirty seconds, Paulo asked, "So you want me to turn the princess into a slut? Use her all day long? And you're telling me I'll actually get paid for it?"

"Uhuh," mom nodded, his growing dick lodged in her throat.

"What about you?" he asked, releasing his grip on her head, "Can I do you too?"

"As long as it's in front of the cunt... yes, you can do me as well."

I gasped as I heard her refer to me as 'the cunt'. It made my pussy contract.

"Turn around and face the wall," she commanded. Paulo obeyed.

"Grab your cock. Pump it," mom whispered as she got up and started putting her clothes back on. With his back towards us, Paulo started jacking off - as ordered.

"Do it faster."

"Pump it harder."

"Open your mouth. Hang your tongue out."

Mom kept giving him orders, until she was fully dressed again.

Then, eager to wrap things up, she reached down and slipped her index finger up my twat... just like that. I gasped briefly, secretely hoping that I'd get some action as well. However, before I could even think about enjoying myself, she pulled back out.

To my surprise, mom walked up next to Paulo and stuck her finger under his nose.

"You will submit a training schedule for my approval, every day, at breakfast... understood?" she asked as Paulo took a whiff of my young twat.

"Yesss, my que... queen," Paulo stammered as his brain realized what he was smelling.

"I will clear the cunt's curriculum for the next three days. After that, she resumes her studies... agreed?" mom asked, her wet finger still under his nose.

"A.. agreed," he moaned.

"Oh fuck, I am cumming!" he added, barely two seconds later.

As he slowly turned his head upwards - glancing up at mom - she quickly reacted and said, "Don't look at me. Look at the wall!"

However strange and illogical that last command seemed to me, Paulo eagerly obeyed it. Surpringly enough, it seemed to incite him even more.

He simply stared at the wall in front of him, arched his back violently and roared loudly as he dumped his load onto the floor.

"That's it," mom whispered, softly rubbing his shoulder - gently edging him on. When he was done moaning and grunting, she tapped his head again in the same condenscending fashion as before. It only made him shudder a little more.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, 8 am, at breakfast," mom whispered as she walked out.

"Yes my queen," he sighed, still catching his breath. As soon as mom had actually left the room, Paulo got up and looked at me.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, princess," he promised me, with a smile.

After watching him getting dressed and walk out the room as well, I stayed where I was for another twenty seconds, drinking in the moment. Then, I quickly made my way back to my own wing of the castle. And although recent events had left me pretty horny, I refrained from engaging in my favorite past-time -- masturbating -- for the rest of the day.

The following morning, at the breakfast table, I was having coffee with mom and dad, talking shop when Paulo arrived. Knowing his place, he waited by one of the open doors, until he was beckoned over by mom. She did so, only after dad had excused himself and had left the table to start his no-doubt busy day.

Paulo walked up to her, handing her a handwritten note.

"For your approval, my queen," he whispered. Mom put down her cup of coffee and read what he had written down.

"Is this really necessary?" she asked, pointing at one of the first sentences, "It's a strange thing to start with..."

"The princess needs to know who's in charge, unequivocally... with our going back and forth yesterday, there might be some confusion. A proper slut can only have one trainer."

"Mmmm," mom agreed, albeit reluctantly, "Fine."

"And I would like to be there for that," mom said, pointing at another sentence.

"As your majesty wishes," Paulo replied.

"So, shall we?"

"Right now?" I asked, a little surprised. I was still nibbling on a piece of toast.

"I have a thing at 10... and two meetings in the afternoon, so now would be good."

"Yes, of course, my queen," Paulo replied. As mom got up and led the way, Paulo looked at me and extended his hand invitingly, whispering, "Princess, if you please."

We walked out of the breakfast room and down multiple, long corridors -- followed by Titus, mom's personal guard. After walking for more than four minutes straight, we arrived at one of the closed off sections of the castle. Far away from any potential prying eyes, mom stopped, turned and said, "This 'll do."

"Good," Paulo said, taking out his already fat dick.

"Explain the situation to your lapdog," he grinned arrogantly, looking Titus in the eye. Mom took a deep breath, clearly reluctant about what she had to do.

"Titus," she whispered, "Paulo here, is my daughter's new slut trainer... and as such, he has full priviliges... to not only her body, but also mine. Unless I explicitly command you, you will not intervene with anything he does to us. Understood?"

"My queen," Titus said, nodding his head.

"Good," Paulo smiled, walking up to mom, "Now, take off your clothes..."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,397 Followers
12