Free Use Royalty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he glanced at Titus, he put his mouth right next to mom's ear and added, "... bitch!"

Titus, having had exclusive rights on mom -- except for dad, about once a week -- for god-knows-how-long, clearly didn't like this new dynamic. We all watched mom strip as Paulo tugged his dick, right next to her. When she was completely naked, he put his mouth against her ear again and whispering something. This time, it was too faint to overhear...

About ten seconds later, he took a small step back, giving mom room to get down on her hands and knees, facing Titus. As Paulo got on his knees behind her and lined up his cock with her twat, she looked up at me, making sure that I was looking at her.

As Paulo slammed his dick into her, mom -- still looking up at me -- said, "Paulo is your trainer, not me. You will obey him, even if it contradicts my wishes. Understood?"

I nodded, then glanced over at Paulo, who was blatantly oggling my curves - especially my tits - while deep-dicking mom, right there in front of us.

"Good. Now... the last thing," Paulo moaned.

Even more reluctant than before, mom looked up and said, "Titus, take out your dick and come here."

Obediently, he did as he was told. Mom shifted the weight of her upper body onto her left hand, so she could reach out her right hand to grasp Titus' half-hard cock.

After only a few pumps, it started getting bigger. Pretty soon, it was completely hard. That was one impressive fat, veiny cock. Paulo patiently fucked mom, keeping a steady, almost mechanical rhythm going, while she continued pumping Titus' dick.

When several minutes later, he started getting uneasy, fidgetting on his feet - obviously about to cum - mom looked up at him, dreading what she was about to do.

"I am sorry, Titus," she whispered meekly.

"Do it!" Paulo ordered, as he started giving her a couple of extra hard thrusts.

"Don't... touch it," mom moaned, still glancing up at Titus, as she reluctanty let go of his throbbing dick. Poor Titus moaned as we all watched his fat, purple cock veer up and down -- aching to be touched some more. After an agonizing couple of seconds, cum started seeping out of his cock head, as he groaned and moaned - quite sadly.

"I am cumming inside of her!" Paulo roared, staring Titus straight in the eye. This, of course, caused him immense, additional frustration. Still, he refrained from moving or protesting. When Paulo was done ejaculating inside of her, he pulled out, grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly pulled her to her knees - stuffing his vile dick into her mouth.

Slightly reluctant at first, mom quickly realized that she didn't have much of a choice. She opened up and started sucking Paulo's dick clean. Titus just looked on, envious and more than a tad frustrated.

When she'd cleaned his dick long enough to his liking, Paulo took a small step back and turned to me. After zipping up, he squeezed my left tit and said, "You're with me!"

I took one last look at mom and Titus - who had both been shown their proper place - and then traipsed after a powerful and determined Paulo.

His little plan had worked. I was no longer confused about who was in charge! Not dad, not Titus, and certainly not mom! It was Paulo... no doubt about it. And I was going to obey every word that came out of his mouth, no questions asked, I promised myself.

Paulo walked me to my chambers, where he made me sit down at my writing desk. As he sat - and then laid - down on my bed, he commanded, "Take a sheet of paper and write down five hundred times I am nothing but a slut."

A little surprised by this unusual command, I slowly grabbed my pen and started writing. He closed his eyes and probably drifted off right away - as I didn't see him move for quite a while. The writing was tiresome and boring, but it served a clear purpose: by making me write it so many times, he was making sure that this particular statement got imprinted in my brain.

At around half past eleven, mom knocked on my open door and walked in. Paulo woke up, stretched and then sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds, getting his bearings. Mom walked up to my desk and briefly glanced down at my assignment, causing her to smile.

"Ready?" she then asked, looking at Paulo.

"You betcha!" he replied, as he stood up and walked up to me, grabbing my papers and checking my work - I had written the line about 350 times by now.

Mom turned back and closed the door, then locked it from the inside.

"Thank you for letting me be here for this," she whispered, addressing Paulo, while she caressed my head lovingly. She obviously knew more than I did.

"No problem," he replied as he started taking off his clothes, "Losing her virginity... it's a big deal!"

I could feel my heart beating in my throat. Was this it? Was this the moment?

"Remember, you're strictly an observer. No comments, no interfering!" Paulo warned.

"Understood," mom replied. Then... finally, they both looked at me.

"Take off your clothes, princess," Paulo whispered, "And get on your back on the bed."

God, I was nervous - and eager. I don't think I've ever undressed that quickly. After I'd reclined on the bed, mom sat down next to my head and slowly scooted underneath me - until my head was resting in her lap. She clearly wanted a front row seat for what was to come!

As she began caressing my hair, Paulo got on his knees in between my legs and softly started licking me. Over the next couple of minutes, he grew increasingly more passionate... until, in the end, I could actually feel the tip of his tongue entering me, over and over again.

After about ten minutes, when he had me panting and moaning, he suddenly got up, took out his fat cock and gave it a few powerful pumps as he got on his knees in between my legs. Eager, horny and curious, I glanced down and wondered how in the world I was going to take -- and pleasure - his rock hard, baby-arm sized, dick.

At first, he just slipped the tip in and carefully moved back and forth for about a minute. Then, he pushed another inch in and did the same. Gradually, without ever forcing the issue, he slipped more and more of his dick inside of me. My god, he felt good!

He slowly build up a steady pace. At first, he paused for about three seconds in between shoves, but as time went by, he started going faster. Pretty soon, he was sliding the whole length of his cock into me, at about one thrust per second.

I moaned and panted, looking up at mom and Paulo alternately. He paced himself several times, making my pleasure his top priority, even above his own.

After several more, wonderful, minutes of fucking, my body started shuddering and contracting all over the place. Another forty seconds later, I started having an amazing mind-blowing orgasm. I bucked and trashed, threw my head from left to right and screamed.

I also used the Lord's name in vane and called myself a slut multiple times. Just when my orgasm started to die down, Paulo unexpectedly picked up the pace, setting me off again. He did that twice more -- giving me three wonderful orgasms in a row. Needless to say that I was pretty exhausted by the time he was done with me.

"Thank you for being so attentive and gentle," mom whispered, clearly grateful, "You could have handled that differently."

"This was her first time, it seemed only right to make it all about her," Paulo whispered.

I glanced up at mom and we smiled at one another, as she continued caressing me.

Our tender moment was short-lived however, as Paulo suddenly whispered, "That being said... we are turning her into a slut, aren't we?"

And with those words, he scooted over and got on his knees, right next to my head, tugging his half-hard dick over my face.

"I uh..." I whispered.

"Hush princess," he said, "This doesn't concern you."

A strange thing to say, considering he was clearly planning on dumping his goo in my dumb face.

But what surprised me even more, was the fact that mom leaned slightly forward, pushing her lips onto his. And just like that, they started kissing. Not a gentle peck, but a passionate, sloppy tongue-kiss. In the mean time, mom reached out her right hand and grabbed Paulo's dick, replacing his hand with her own.

Once she started stroking him, Paulo didn't last much longer. He started moaning and grunting almost immediately. Barely a minute later, I suddenly felt a single drop of cum dripping onto my nose, as he roared loudly and began convulsing wildly.

I had just closed my eyes when four enormous, thick spurts splattered onto my slut face, covering me in his warm sludge from chin to forehead and from ear to ear. My very first facial... it felt so exhilerating, so wonderfully degrading. I loved it!

Still grunting like a wild boar, Paulo continued leaking and dripping cum for quite a while. And because mom was 'helpful' enough to constantly point his dick at different parts of my whore face, there pretty soon wasn't a dry spot left, anywhere north of my neck.

When I opened my eyes again, mom and Paulo were still kissing, and mom was still softly tugging his shrunken dick. After another twenty seconds or so, she finally broke the kiss and looked down at me, whispering, "Go wash up, sweety."

Remembering the new chain of command, I looked up at Paulo and asked, "Sir?"

He grinned approvingly and replied, "Your're a quick study princess. Go."

I hopped off the bed and tiptoed into my private bathroom, adjacent to my bedroom.

I took a brief, hot shower, toweled off and then walked back out, somehow hoping that Paulo's lessons for today weren't over yet. I was pleasantly surprised to see mom stark naked on my bed, her legs hanging down the foot end of the bed - wide apart.

Paulo was on his knees, zealously licking and eating her cunt. When he noticed me, he leaned back and glanced at mom's freshly licked twat, then at me. I got the idea and kneeled down slowly, right next to him.

Mom poked her head up and looked me in the eye for a moment, before I lowered my head in between her legs and put my eager mouth on her pussy. Truth be told, I had no idea what I was doing and just licked away. Luckily, mom was there to teach me.

With her right hand, she started guiding my head, while she used her left hand to pry her pussy open, expose her clit and point to where she wanted me to lick. After a few minutes, she seemed pleased with the progress I was making and pulled her hands away, bringing them to her tits to squeeze them lewdly.

About ten to twelve minutes, I suddenly felt Paulo kneeling down behind me. I'd almost forgotten that he was still in the room with us. I felt his hands on my hips as he lined up his big cock with my twat - already pushing it half in between my ass cheeks.

Out of reflex, I poked my head up and glanced back over my shoulder.

"Keep going, you little slut," he said, using his right hand to push my head back down.

As I got back to work - causing an ever so slight moan from mom - Paulo pushed his fat cock up my young, inexperienced cunt... again.

This time, however, it felt differently. Although I still toroughly enjoyed it, it felt a lot less personal, more vulgar -- and even a little demeaning, especially with my tongue up mom's wet pussy. He gradually picked up the pace and really started ramming the shit out of me.

I moaned, whined and grasped at the sheets with my hands, but I kept licking. Just twenty seconds before I was about to go off like a firecracker on New Year's eve, Paulo pulled out of me - thereby ruining any chance of a climax for me.

He put one knee on the foot end of the bed right next to me, grabbed a fistfull of my hair with his left hand and yanked it back gently, as he used his right hand to jerk himself off. A few moments later, I took my second facial.

It was considerably smaller than the previous one, but this time Paulo actually pushed his fat tip into my eye sockets -- one after another, making sure there was cum in both of them by the time he was done. I felt dirty, silly and completely degraded.

"I've got to get ready for my sit-down with the Prosperity Comitte," mom said, as she hopped off the bed and started getting dressed, "Will the two of you be okay?"

"We'll manage," Paulo said, as he fell down on the bed, apparently needing a little rest.

I stumbled into the bathroom to wash his cum off my face... again. By the time I walked back in, mom was completely dressed and ready to leave.

She gave me a quick peck on the forehead and whispered, "Have fun."

Then, she walked out the door and closed it behind her.

I glanced over at Paulo, waiting to be given my next command.

"I am a dumb cunt. Five hundred times," he said, briefly poking his head up. Obediently, I walked back to the writing desk and did as I was told.

He rested for about an hour. He even snored a little bit. When he eventually awoke, he sat up and looked at me, patiently waiting for me to look up at him.

When I did, he said, "On your knees in the middle of the room. Finger yourself."

Once again, I did as I was told and dropped to my knees about two meters from him and the bed. I lowered my right hand to my wet twat and pushed two fingers in. Genuinely horny, I put my left hand on my rack and started groping and squeezing my tits, mainly for his viewing pleasure.

"Good, good," he smiled approvingly, "Now tell me what you've learned from all that writing."

"I am a slut," I grunted, "A big, fat slut!"

"Nice!" he grinned, "Keep going. Louder!"

"I am a slut," I repeated, raising my voice, "A dirty, cheap slut!"

"Good, what else?"

"A cunt... I am a dumb cunt," I replied as I kept fingering.

"That's right," he whispered, "Now, make yourself cum!"

Then he just sat there, ogling my young, slut body and especially my cunt getting fucked by my own fingers. His dick hardened and softened several times during my little performance, but he never touched it... not even once!

It took me over twelve minutes to make myself cum under those conditions, but I eventually managed. Needless to say that - although my itch got scratched - it wasn't the most rewarding climax I'd ever had.

When I was done, Paulo got up from the bed, grabbed his half-hard dick and walked up to me. Just then, there was a slight knock on the door, and mom walked in.

"How's it going in here?" she asked, closing the door behind her.

"The bitch is a natural," Paulo replied, grinning.

"Glad to hear it," mom whispered as she caressed my head - as if she was petting a dog - making my cunt spontaneously contract.

"Her technique is still a bit rough, though," he continued, "Can you help me refine it a little bit?"

Mom glanced down at his half-hard dick and said, "I only have about twenty minutes."

"You can keep your clothes on for what I have in mind," Paulo replied as she pushed her down to her knees - with surprisingly little effort - right next beside me.

It was all the convincing that she needed. She instinctively knew what he wanted her to do. It was clear that I needed to follow mom's directions from here on out.

"Pay attention sweety," she whispered, without taking her eyes off Paulo's cock, as she wrapped her right hand around it, and bent her head towards it, "Just do as I do."

Mom put his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it gently, paying special attention to the tip, softly sucking on it at first, then stiffening her lips and rubbing the ridge of his tip back and forth over her hard, lower lip.

After about thirty seconds, she stopped and handed me Paulo's dick. I bent my head down and started doing the same thing - or so I thought. Mom, who was watching my every move, felt compelled to correct me, after only a few seconds into my performance.

"Grab his dick by the root, you wanna gently stretch the skin," she whispered, putting her hand on top of mine, showing me what she meant, "It 'll make it more sensitive."

I promptly corrected my grip and continued bobbing my head up and down.

About twenty seconds later, she corrected me again.

"Make your lips as hard as you can, and really put pressure on the corona. Faster."

I did as I was told. Paulo groaned for a moment, indicating that I was doing a good job.

After another minute or so, mom took over again. She pumped his shaft, while licking his balls and then ran her tongue up the whole length of his fat shaft, before bobbing her head up and down the tip, frantically, for about five seconds. Mom repeated this a couple of time. It seemed to really drive Paulo mad.

As soon as she handed his dick back to me, I mimicked her movements to perfection, eager to get the same response out of Paulo. Although I didn't quite get there, he seemed to enjoy himself very much. We kept going back and forth for quite a while. I was learning so much!

"Alright, time to wrap this up," mom suddenly said, handing Paulo's dick back to me, and looking at her watch. As I started sucking and pumping again, mom glanced up at Paulo and asked softly, "You want her to swallow?"

He shook his head.

"OK, seems you'll be taking another facial," mom whispered. Apparently, those were the only two options...

"Keep pumping it, in a firm, twisting fashion. That's it. Good, now bring your face underneath the tip. Let him know you're willing to take it in your face," mom whispered, coaching me.

"That's it," she continued, "It won't be long now. Just a little more. That's it. Now, the most important thing. Don't close your eyes! Look up at him when he's cumming. Remember, you're in charge. You control where his sperm ends up. Keep it away from your eyes and you'll be fine."

I kept pumping his throbbing dick for another couple of seconds.

"That's it. Here it cums," mom whispered eagerly. She seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as Paulo was, "Look into his eyes!"

Paulo and I made eye contact right when he started to tremble. God, I was nervous -- and fucking horny. The little trembles turned into minor convulsions and those culminated into a single, powerful, body-wide jolt - about half a second before his warm, thick juice splattered against my face.

I blinked a few times, out of reflex, but managed to keep my eyes open for the whole thing. A single spatter made it into my left eye - but I powered through.

After Paulo had collapsed on the bed, mom glanced over at me and whispered, "Not bad for your first day. Not bad at all..."

She gently scooped the little glob of cum from my eye and then sucked it off her finger.

"Your aim will improve over time," she chuckled as she got up.

"That's all for today, princess," Paulo sighed as he obviously was about to fall asleep, "Dismissed."

12