Free Use World - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lawn chair under her creaked and shook with each heavy thrust into her. Cori thought for a moment it might break under her. She felt the man remove his hands from her waist. To her surprise, she felt the man place both hands around her neck from behind.

Having just a split second, she gasped and inhaled as much as she could. There was a small part of her that was afraid this would happen. It isn't uncommon during gangbangs like this, especially in public, for someone to get a little too physical. Especially when the sub is being as open and slutty as she was. Sometimes men can't help it and it's an accident. She felt a slight bit of fear creep into her. But she trusted that either Riley, or one of the other guys watching and jerking off to this, might step in and stop the man if he went too overboard and caused her to black out.

The man's hands were huge and heavily calloused. She felt them close around her neck and begin choking her. Immediately she lost the ability to breathe. Cori's mouth hung up as she kept looking up at the camera. Stuck in a silent moan.

Another powerful orgasm shook her to her core. She closed her eyes and arched her back as she felt herself squirt again. She could hear faint cheers from the other guys watching. And felt the man groan as her ass spasmed and tightened around his cock.

Cori's lungs burned, she could hear the sound of her heart beating loudly in her ears. Pressure was building in her face as she could tell her face was getting redder and redder. Her vision began to get blurry as more tears involuntarily began to well up in her eyes. Her body was shaking, more than nearly anything she wanted to grab the hands on her neck and break free. But she couldn't. The man was still fucking her ass so hard that she couldn't do anything but take it. In this moment she was nothing more than a vessel for this stranger's pleasure.

Just as her vision began to start to go dark she felt the man's hands let go of her throat. Cori gasped out and fell forward. The man quickly grabbed her hips and stabilized her. She allowed her face to land on the lawn chair, ass sticking up in the air. Her voice was raspy for the first few moans as she gasped for air like someone saved from drowning.

"God damn! Fuck!" She heard the man say in his deep voice. She closed her eyes as she felt him push as deep as he could fit into her, shooting his load inside her. She moaned as she felt his cock pulse and swell up inside her as he came.

"Fuck!...it feels like you're in my stomach..." she moaned helplessly.

Almost unceremoniously the man pulled out of her ass, leaving it gapping and leaking with cum. Cori only had a second before someone else grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. She landed on the lawn chair and looked up to see a new man spread her legs and slide his cock into her pussy. She looked up to him and moaned softly, this man was more average sized and a welcomed change of pace.

She felt someone hold her head and turn it to the left. Knowing what was about to come she closed her eyes and opened her mouth almost reflexively, just as a brand new cock entered. His cock was larger than the one currently in her pussy. She felt his head hit the back of her throat. Feeling thankful for her lack of a gag reflex, she laid on her back and tried to relax as she got used from both ends.

The sensation of liquid landing on her stomach and breasts caught her by surprise a little. She opened her eyes and tilted her head to the side a little to see what was happening.

Surrounding her were five other guys, all jerking off. What she had felt was one of the guys depositing his load onto her. She moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes again. Bringing her hands up to massage the cum into her skin. Coating her breasts in it. She continued to play with herself this way. Making a show of how she twisted and tugged on her nipples.

She felt two other guys shoot ropes of cum onto her body as this continued. Cori didn't bother to look up, or register who was doing this to her. The anonymity of it and how she had been reduced to a sex doll had turned her on so much that her brain was practically short circuiting.

She hardly noticed when the man in her pussy came inside her, filling her up with even more cum. She was so lubricated and loosened up at this point that she didn't really care that someone else had taken his place.

Cori felt the cock in her mouth begin to pulse. In anticipation for his orgasm she tightly wrapped her lips around his shaft, creating a seal around it. He pushed is cock all the way in her mouth. Tilting her head back a little, she allowed his cum to pass straight into her throat with ease. She swallowed his load as if she was drinking a milkshake from a particularly thick straw.

As he pulled out, she felt a hand grab her by the shoulder. With a heave from both him and the new guy fucking her pussy, she was shifted up so her head was hanging off the end of the lawn chair. She looked up to see Riley standing above her, phone in hand still filming, his massive cock already hard again.

"Riley..." she managed to moan out before he pushed his throbbing member into her mouth. Knowing what to do, she tilted her head back and relaxed her jaw. Not bothering to assist him, she allowed his cock to pass into her throat. She could feel her esophagus expand as it accommodated him.

With a few quick thrusts she felt him push his full length into her. His balls slapped against her face with each thrust.

Riley kept his tempo slow and thorough. He didn't attempt to match the guy currently roughly fucking her pussy. Knowing that she likely couldn't breathe while down there, he pushed all the way in until he had fully sheathed into her throat, then slowly pulled back until just the head was resting on her tongue, then repeated. The level of self control he showed was impressive, and Cori was grateful for how considerate he was.

She felt two more men cum onto her just as the man in her pussy gave her yet another cream pie. His cock though was quickly replaced by someone else sliding into her ass this time. He was decently big, but not as big as the first guy or Riley for that matter. She felt thankful that the first guy had cummed so much into her. The amount of lubricant he provided made it easy for the next guy to use her ass.

This cycle of being used and being cummed in or on continued for what felt like hours, but likely was only just a few minutes. Cori couldn't be sure. Her sense of time and self has seemingly been lost as she surrendered to the masses. All the while Riley continued to almost methodically insert his cock into her throat. She felt wave after wave of orgasms hit her. These orgasms were not just being given from physical stimuli, but from the added pleasure of knowing that it was her, with her body, that was giving this much sexual pleasure to this many men. Her mind was utterly fried at this point. After feeling the 5th orgasm hit her she felt like jello.

Weakly she raised a hand up, gently tapping the side of Riley's thigh to get his attention. Cori then made a circular motion with her hand, silently attempting to tell him she was almost ready for all of this to be over.

"Alright, let's wrap this up. She is nearly done." She heard him say. Cori felt him tap her throat gently with a finger. "May I?" He asked. Given her position she couldn't exactly nod. So she settled to tap his thigh once and attempted to give him a thumbs up. Least she hoped it was up.

She heard him laugh then he tightened his grip on her thighs. When he pulled back Cori quickly inhaled as much air as she could, getting ready for him. Riley picked up the pace and began to fuck her throat harder and faster.

Cori arched her back as she felt another orgasm hit her again. The man in her ass was pounding her so hard that she could feel each one of his thrusts ripple through her.

It didn't take much longer than thirty seconds for both men to be brought to orgasm. The man in her ass deposited his load there. While Riley pulled out, leaving Cori gasping for air. She didn't bother to look up, simply closing her eyes and smiling as she felt him finish all over her breasts.

For a moment she felt at peace. Being thoroughly soaked in so much cum made her feel like she was covered in gallons of hot goo. She took a breath and slowly began to sit up.

"Wait wait! I'm almost..." she heard a male voice say. Just as she sat up, her vision was immediately blinded as one last guy shot his load all over her face. Again, Cori was thankful that her glasses protected her eyes from the direct hit. She giggled a little then began laughing. Taking off her glasses and attempting to wipe them clean.

"Here..." she heard a voice say, taking her glasses from her hands. She obliged the stranger. Only seeing his vague outline given her bad vision. She watched as the man pulled out a cloth and cleaned her glasses for her. Handing it back to her.

"Thank you!" She said, looking up at the stranger. The man smiled and nodded.

"Least I could do for you. Thank you for letting us use you." He said. Cori smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

"Of course! You're welcome!" She said in a tired but grateful voice.

Slowly she collected herself. When she stood up her legs were shaking to the point that Riley needed to hold her arm as she stood upright. Slowly she collected her clothes. Wrapping the skirt around her waist to give her some cover. She didn't bother to care about the cum that was oozing out of both of her holes, dripping down her inner thighs onto the floor.

Stepping into her heels, and picking up her blouse, she gave Riley a weak smile.

"Thank you for helping set that up..." she said, voice still hoarse from him using her throat. He nodded.

"Of course! For you, any time!" He handed her phone back.

With that, Cori turned and made her way out of the grocery store. Topless and comically covered in cum. She didn't mind the stares that she was getting, in fact she enjoyed it. Her body was still tingling and thrumming with energy from all the attention she got.

When she stepped outside the cold air hit her like a wall. She cursed under her breath as she attempted to wrap her arms around her midsection, running at full speed back to her car. When she arrived and got in her chest was heaving, skin covered in goosebumps, and her nipples were so perky and hard that she felt she could cut glass with them.

Quickly turning on her car she turned the heat up. Closing her eyes she glowed in post orgasm bliss. Taking her time to appreciate what just took place. She lifted her phone up and opened it up. Riley had thankfully already sent over all the photos and videos over to Michael, and to himself it seemed. She giggled as she scrolled through the twenty or so attachments that he had sent over.

"Holy fuck! That was amazing! 😍 You did so great, baby!" Was Michael's response to all of the messages. He had sent hearts and likes to every single message sent over.

Just as she was about to put the car into drive and begin heading home, she heard a knock at the window. She paused and looked over to see Riley standing by the window. She smiled to herself and rolled the window down.

"Can I help you stranger?" She asked in a teasing tone. Riley laughed.

"Thought that you might want this!" He said, handing to her the tomato sauce that she had asked for. Cori gasped in surprise, she had completely forgotten about that. Taking it from him.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! How much do I owe you?" She asked, reaching for her purse.

"Don't worry about it. I paid for it already." He said, waving her off matter factly. Cori blushed and smiled up at him.

"Thank you so much!" She set the tomato sauce aside and was about to roll up the window, before another thought came to mind. "What time do you get off?"

"About an hour or so. Why?" She smiled at hearing that.

"Want to come over for dinner after work?"

12