Used at My New Job

Story Info
My big boobs get me in trouble.
2.7k words
4.44
75.1k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,226 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

***

People whistling across the street. Suggestive hip thrusts and chest wiggles. The 'accidental' arm brush. Eyes on my breasts while they talked to me.

That was my daily norm. If I was lucky, some guys started at my eyes before their gazes inevitably drifted down to my boobs. I was so used to it, that sort of behavior barely bothered me anymore.

'Melons' was a fairly accurate description of my overly large breasts. No matter what I wore, they always looked like they were about to pop out. It was so hard to find bras big enough for these things. Plus the back pain. They were a huge (haha, no, but really) bother.

No one took me seriously. Boyfriends were impossible--my body screamed sex to guys, but that's not what I wanted. So I avoided relationships and tried to stay clear of creepy managers.

But here I was, fresh out of college with a mountain of debt and parents who insisted I find my feet. I tried. Really--I did ok in class, and my business major was better than English or psych. I didn't think finding a job would be so hard.

The women who interviewed me were cold, disgusted, or dismissive. The men stared at my boobs. A few of them offered a position that clearly wasn't in the job posting.

Which is how I found myself working in a rooftop bar on the fourth of July. When I walked in for the interview, the manager took one look at me and asked if I was available to start the next day. He looked harried, mentioning that one of his servers had quit a week before one of the busiest days of the year.

It wasn't exactly a career, but it was a start. Naturally, the uniform didn't fit. The buttons on the shirt looked like they were going to snap any second. I tested them--they would probably hold. Though I supposed my melons were an asset in this industry. Not that I had much choice about displaying them.

I was fumbling with those buttons in the bathroom when another server poked her head in.

"Hey! Hurry up, a group of, like, twenty people just came in!"

Giving up, I smoothed my skirt and headed out. Loud music and louder voices boomed beyond the doorway. The first rush was ok--mostly bar hoppers, and it was early in the evening, so they weren't drunk yet.

As soon as it was darker though, sporadic sparkles of light began to appear in the distant hills. It wasn't the main event, just some people in their yards, probably. Around then, things started getting really busy.

I'd never worked in this kind of scene before. My parents had covered my living expenses and tuition before loans, so I didn't need to work in college. It felt a little like being thrown to the wolves. Not only was I running around, trying not to trip as I balanced dirty dishes, I was also dodging wayward hands. I'd never been bumped into, brushed up against, and blatantly grabbed in the ass so much.

With my hands full and the noise level, I just tried to ignore them. One really drunk guy tipped over a bit like he might fall into my boobs, then seemed to regain his balance when I shifted my tray of ice water. He settled with slapping my ass instead.

I took a break after that, wondering if I was up to this job. This wasn't my first day, though, and the others hadn't been so bad. I just had to get through this day. Sighing, I left the break room.

"We need more ice!" A bucket was shoved into my hands, then my manager gestured toward the back before rushing off.

I vaguely remembered where the ice was. Heading into the back halls, I searched for the kitchen. Someone pointed me toward another hall. Turning the corner, I paused at the entrance to one of the lounges. This didn't seem right. I left as a sharp boom echoed in the distance.

I was in the empty hall when the next crackle sounded. Before it ended, a hand closed on my arm and yanked me sideways. Darkness engulfed me.

"Help! Hel--mmph!"

Bam! Boom! Fzzz-crack!

Along with the music and the crowd, there was no chance of anyone hearing me above the explosions. My assailant covered my mouth anyway.

"Shh, don't make a fuss. I just want to have some fun, tits."

His deep voice vibrated down my spine as he pushed me against a wall, his free hand groping my ass. I squirmed and whined through my nose, kicking back at his legs. He slapped my ass. Hard.

Shocked, I went still. The sting of his palm seemed to go through my entire body.

"I said, don't make a fuss," he growled. "Just be a good girl and you'll be fine. Understand? Nod."

I nodded, my heart pounding. This wasn't the first time I'd been pulled aside and felt up. Someone would come looking for me soon, he'd get spooked, and I'd be fine.

My eyes adjusted as his hand wandered over my body, rubbing my thigh, sliding up my waist and ribs, cupping a breast. There were shelves to my right. We must be in a storage closet. The door was closed to my left, light seeping in from beneath and around the frame.

He molded my breasts, making disgusting appreciative grunting noises. "You should show these off more. You'll get better tips that way, you know."

I didn't respond. Saying anything could just provoke him.

"Like this," he said, his fingers sliding under my shirt and yanking. Buttons popped. My breasts spilled out. He caught them with both hands, chuckling as he squeezed my flesh and ground his crotch against my ass. I grimaced at the bulge rubbing my backside.

"Nice and soft. I bet they'd feel great around my cock."

I squirmed, shrinking away from him, but I didn't have anywhere to go. He didn't notice or care, his hands all over my jiggling boobs. He fondled them for a minute, then unclasped my bra for better access. I compliantly let him slide off my bra, hoping someone would scare him off soon. Was this closet used often? I had no idea.

The fireworks show was fully underway by now. Would anyone even notice that I was missing?

As I worried, my assailant's hand wandered down my side and found the zipper of my skirt. Another item of clothing fell to the floor. He apparently liked my ass, too.

Then his hand cupped my pussy. I flinched, closing my legs. That only served to trap his hand tighter. He chuckled and curled his fingers like he was scratching a cat on the head.

"Don't be shy, tits. You're so soft and warm all over, you should be proud of your body."

I felt numb as he pulled down my panties, completing my nakedness. His hand returned between my thighs. Numb fear became hot shame as his fingers found my soaking pussy lips. He hummed pleasantly as he spread my slick arousal, brushing my sensitive clit with his strokes back and forth through my puffy folds.

I breathed a sigh of relief when his hand left. With his other hand on my shoulder, he backed up a step. There was a soft thump behind me, then hot, silky flesh slid between my legs.

His cock.

Cold fear returned, made me dizzy, skittered down my body to raise the hair on my arms. He wasn't just after some heavy petting.

My throat closed as his warm shaft slid along my pussy lips. The tingling buzz between my legs was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. If I wasn't so terrified, it would've felt good.

As he pressed that large, spongy tip at my entrance, I found my voice. "Nngh... No! Ah! Please, no, I'm--" a virgin.

His hand grabbed my face again. I yelped into his palm, kicked his legs, and hit his thighs. A few seconds later, he stuffed something soft into my mouth--a towel, I think. His hand now free, he took hold of my arms and pushed his cock back between my legs.

"Quiet, now. Be a good, quiet girl for me." He wrenched my arms, forcing my spine to bend, my breasts to smush against the wall. I groaned in pain. His cock slid back and forth again, teasing my pussy.

I closed my eyes. He was going to fuck me and there was nothing I could do. Tears slid down my cheeks as his cock glided into place, the tip prodding at my entrance.

"Shh, that's better. Good girl, good girl," he murmured. My feet ached, my weight on my toes as I tried hopelessly to get away from his slowly stabbing cock. I felt him penetrate me. My pussy felt stretched so wide as he pushed that mushroom head inside me.

Crack!

I flinched. He popped in. A fizz of fireworks celebrated my pussy's first cock. I sobbed.

"You're doing great." He pushed an inch further. "You feel so good." He slid out, dove in deeper. "Such a tight pussy. Nice. Oh... oh, yes." Thrust after little thrust, he forced his way inside me, forced my body to accommodate his thick shaft. I trembled and cried, my tears soaking the towel, my whimpering gasps drowned out by the pounding music, cheering crowd, and roaring crackles.

And then he was all the way inside me, his cock filling me, invading my insides, rubbing my cervix. It was too much. I felt like I was going to split apart.

"Nngh! Mmnh! Nnh! Hngh!"

My protests were as lost as my virginity.

He patted my hip and pulled out.

"Kristal!"

My name, clear and loud in the brief interlude. My manager was shouting for me. I took a breath.

A hand closed around my throat. "Scream, and you'll regret it."

I exhaled quietly.

"Kristal! Where the hell..." Noise garbled the rest. I whimpered.

The hand stayed on my throat as he drove into me slowly, every inch of his shaft gliding out then sliding back in, taking long, thorough strokes over and over. His breathing deepened.

"Good job, tits. You're doing so good," he murmured softly. His hand slid off my throat, past my collarbone, and grasped a breast. "Mmm. You're so soft, girl. So soft and tight. You feel like a virgin." He paused mid-thrust. Thumbing my nipple, he asked, "Are you?"

I nodded shakily. For a second, I wasn't sure if he could see my gesture.

"Fuck," he groaned, slamming his cock deep inside me, pushing me into the wall. He was so far in, his cock head pressing uncomfortably against my cervix. I squirmed. After a few moments, he relaxed and pulled me back from the wall.

"Well, I'd hate to make your first time unpleasant," he purred. Hope sparked in my chest. Maybe he'd let me go now. Maybe he'd leave me alone. He pulled out.

His hands were gentle on my shoulders as he turned me around. I kept my eyes lowered. He lifted my chin with a finger, tugging out my gag. I swallowed and coughed. "Thank you. Thank--"

"Shh." His finger brushed my lips. His other hand cupped my mound. "Just be quiet, tits."

He pulled me close, lifted my leg, and impaled me on his shaft.

"Oh!" I gasped, biting my lip to prevent any more outbursts. He wasn't done. And my body no longer wanted him to leave. As he pumped into me, I gripped his arms for balance.

His hand explored my breasts. "I'm surprised these jugs belong to a virgin. You're so tight though, I believe you." He bent down, his lips warming my nipple.

The feeling was electric. My pussy clenched spasmodically with the rush of pleasure over my skin. He licked and sucked and worshiped my boobs, and I just held on, relishing in the heat gathering in my core.

He lifted his head, nipped my throat, and his hand found my clit. My hips bucked. Circling and rubbing my sensitive nub, he resumed fucking me, massaging my insides stroke after beautiful stroke.

I wasn't crying anymore. I was whimpering and gasping, my pussy weeping all over his cock, my hips pressing against his hand. Heat coiled and tightened within me, gathering with every pump of his shaft.

"Ah! Ah, ah, ah!" My entire body tingled.

"Cum for me," he breathed.

His mouth found mine and the heat tore through my body, sparks of pleasure washing through me as my pussy pulsed helplessly around his cock, trying so hard to milk him for his seed. His hum of satisfaction set off another wave of intense bliss. I was cumming on a cock. It felt different--better, my body wonderfully stuffed with thick, delightful flesh.

When my breathing evened and my muscles relaxed, he set me down and spun me again, pushing me back into the wall as he roughly slammed his cock inside me. My body gripped him instinctively.

Squeezing my boobs like handles, he pumped into me hard and fast, the base of his cock slapping my ass again and again. I braced myself on the wall, enduring his pounding rhythm, my shaking legs barely able to hold myself up. I'd just cum on a cock. Oh, fuck. I felt like I was still cumming, clenching at the cock ravaging my no-longer-virgin pussy.

"Yes, good girl, tits," he rumbled. "I'm going to christen your tight little pussy. Yes... Yes!"

His cock rammed deep into the back of my tunnel. He felt so big and hard as the base of his cock humped my entrance. His fingers flexed on my waist. Heat splashed my insides. His shaft jerked, more wet warmth hitting my inner walls. Thrust after short, quick thrust, he filled me with so much thick fluid.

When it dripped out of me, my eyes widened. This random guy was cumming inside me. I was feeling my first creampie. Stunned, I didn't fight, I just took every drop of his seed, and then it was over, it was too late to stop him.

He kneaded my waist, taking several more, slower thrusts as his cock gradually softened. "Great pussy, fantastic tits. Wonderful service. I'd like to see you again." He pulled out, wiped his cock on my panties, and, right before he left, slipped something between my boobs. It felt like oily paper. Cash.

I leaned against the wall, cum dangling from my pussy lips and dripping to the floor. Losing my virginity was definitely not in the job description. On the other hand, I'd never had an orgasm that intense. I didn't know what to think of getting tipped for it.

Glancing around, I found another towel and wiped myself off. This was definitely a closet, an older style with a small sink. I rinsed my hands with a bottle of soap, the citrus scent filling the air. Oh, there were spare uniforms in here, too.

Just as I finished slipping my skirt and bra on, light flared into the room. I squinted, covering my boobs.

"Kristal! There you are!" My manager. Oh, shit.

"Sorry! Uh--My buttons popped--"

His eyes fell to my chest. "Oh. I see. We have a few extra shirts somewhere... there. There you go, try that. Hurry, please!" He looked less annoyed as he walked off.

As I returned to the front, I kept looking at every male face. I'm not sure what I was looking for; I hadn't seen his face clearly. Every guy who passed me--rubbed up against my boobs, mauled my ass, leered at me--could be him. Every deep voice made my pussy clench.

I spent the rest of the night in panties soaked with cum, too busy to really think about it. On the bus ride home, I was exhausted and dazed. As I changed out of my uniform, I remembered the tips I'd received that night. One in particular stood out--a hundred-dollar bill.

I stared at it.

Whore.

He hadn't said it. Not that I hadn't heard it before. But never like this.

I lay on my bed in the dark, thinking about how he'd felt. This wasn't what I wanted for myself, this wasn't what I wanted out of life, but maybe now and then, if I was safe about it...