Free Use World - Tuesday

Story Info
Part 2 - Cori’s adventures through a free use world.
5.5k words
4.7
19.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of following the journey of one woman through her busy week in a free use world. While it is not necessary to read part one to enjoy this story, it is recommended. This story takes place the next day.

Tuesday

Cori pulled into the parking garage at her workplace. Taking a moment to look at herself in the mirror and do some last minute adjustments. Her long straight black hair went past her shoulders to her upper back. It didn't have a lot of volume, but it provided a good frame for her face. Her light blue eyes were complimented by her black rim glasses. Doing a quick makeup check she confirmed that her eye liner looked presentable, and her lip gloss covered her full lips. She smiled, remembering the last time she wore red lipstick to the office and how half the guys at work ended up with red streaks on their cocks. A funny lesson that had been learned for sure.

She reached down and grabbed her phone. Opening up a new message that had been sent by her partner Michael. "Wow! I hope my cock looks that good at his age 😘 you look amazing! ❤️" it read. She smiled to herself and scrolled up. Looking at the pictures she had sent earlier.

After she had finished her workout this morning she had given a blowjob to Jonathan. Three pictures had been sent. The first was of her looking up at the camera. Her mouth wrapped around his cock. Lips just touching his trimmed salt and pepper bush. Her hands were reaching down, playing with her exposed nipples. The second was of her subsequently covered in Jonathan's cum. He managed to get most to land in her mouth with some covering her breasts for good measure. She was posing with her mouth open, tongue out, showing off to Michael. The last was of Jonathan laying his thick cock next to her cum covered face. She was showing off how big it was compared to her. His impressive 8 inch cock was nearly long enough to go from her chin to her hairline. She was kissing the side of the cock in a cute display of affection for it. She bit her lip while looking at the pictures. Feeling a slight rush of excitement for how she looked.

Grabbing her bag, she stepped out of her car. Turning to look at herself in the reflection of the glass. Opening up her jacket to get a look at her outfit.

Sporting a slim low cut purple blouse that put her 36 D cup cleavage on proud display. She enjoyed wearing this top a lot. Apart from how it made her breasts look, it enhanced her hourglass frame. She didn't bother wearing a bra to work at this point. Why should she? It won't be long until someone ends up taking it off. Complementing her top was a skinny black pencil skirt that went just far enough down to cover her round firm butt. Her heels helped show off her leg, making her calves look toned.

The cold weather had created the necessity of wearing a long fur lined jacket. She liked that it only covered what she was wearing, leaving her legs on display to anyone looking at her. But she didn't appreciate the crisp cold air today. Her brief moment of admiring her aesthetic had already exposed her to the elements long enough that she felt chilled, her perky nipples already starting to push through her top. Closing her top and buttoning up, she began making her way towards the elevators.

The sound of her heels clacking echoing in the concrete parking garage. After a few moments though, Cori began to notice another sound. Something that sounded like a car's suspension being shaken, and the faint sounds of moaning. Curious, she looked around and noticed the culprits. In an SUV parked not far from the elevator she could see a couple having sex.

They were both in the passenger seat together and the woman was on top. Her back was to her partner, and she had her hands resting on the dashboard. Her top was off, but her breasts were covered by the man she was riding. He was actively fondling and playing with her nipples.

She recognized the woman almost immediately. It was Sarah, her co-worker. Sarah opened her eyes and glanced over, noticing Cori watching. She is in her mid-30s or so, 5'3, with a busty petite frame. She only weighed about 120 lbs but at least 30 of those pounds were her impressive E cup breasts. Her curly blonde hair was a bit disheveled. She smiled at Cori and gave her a quick wave.

Cori smiled back and made a motion as if she was tapping an imaginary watch on her wrist. Making sure to remind her not to be late. Sarah nodded and bit her lip, beginning to increase the rate that she was bouncing on the man's cock. Cori smirked at that and continued to the elevator. Hearing the sounds of Sarah's moaning up until the elevator doors closed.

Cori worked in an office in one of the skyscrapers downtown. It had good benefits and the office environment was nice and friendly. Formally her official job title was office manager. But there were other duties that she had. Among that was ensuring the office was fully stocked on supplies, keeping track of employee performances, providing sexual releases to whomever might need it, and scheduling reviews. She also would help with little odd jobs, whatever the boss might need.

The elevator slowed and came to a stop as it got to the lobby. The doors opened and 8 different people poured into the elevator. The group was a mixture of 6 men and 2 other women. One of the guys seemed occupied on their phone, having a hushed conversation about reports of some kind.

Cori recognized the third guy who came in. David is one of her co-workers. She gave a big smile as they made eye contact. They quickly hugged each other, Cori leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Morning!" Cori said in a hushed toned. Keeping her voice down out of politeness for the guy on the call.

David and her have worked together for the last 5 years. Ever since Cori joined the office shortly after she graduated college. They had developed a close friendship during that time. Of all the men that have used her, he is probably only second to her partner Michael.

Standing nearly a head and shoulder taller than her, David is 6'5, short curly black hair, clean shaven, tall lanky frame, dark skin, dark brown eyes, wearing a nice black button up, and office casual clothes under.

"Morning you!" He whispered in response. He navigated the incoming group of people and made his way behind Cori. He rested a hand on her on her midsection and gently pulled her in. She smiled as he guided her to gently rest her butt against his crotch. The elevator doors slowly closed. "You're looking fine this morning. Have you been used yet today?" He whispered into her ear.

Biting her lip, Cori closed her eyes and nodded. Gently grinding herself against him. She could feel his cock getting harder against her. She loved his cock, it wasn't the thickest she had ever had but it was among the longest. She remembered how pleased she was when she discovered that the stereotypes about black cocks were correct for him. His 10 inch member was, along with Michael's cock, her kyrptonite.

"You think they would mind if I started using you right now?" His whispered softly in her ear. She held back a small giggle of excitement. Covering her mouth and blushing a little. Glancing over at the guy directly next to him. He was middle aged, dressed nice in a suit, and was facing ahead. Seemingly trying to look like he was just watching what floor they were approaching. But his eyes betrayed his interest. He was looking over Cori, watching David groping her right next to him. She lowered her hand a little and smiled sweetly to him. She had a feeling if everyone didn't have somewhere to be that she would probably end up getting used by both of them. If not by everyone in the elevator. That wouldn't necessarily be the first time that's happened. But it would be the first time it happened this early in the morning.

"Maybe..." Cori whispered back, though just loud enough to let the other man hear her too.

*DING* the elevator broke the tension and came to a stop at one of the floors. The majority of the occupants began to make their way out of the elevator. Leaving only Cori, David, and one other woman. David for his part didn't stop grinding on Cori, his hands now beginning to open her jacket up to begin squeezing her breasts. Cori glanced over to the remaining woman.

"Morning Beth!" She said with a warm smile. Beth turned to face her and let out a laugh. Beth is close to Cori's height, brunette hair pulled back in a braided ponytail. She has an athletic fit body, perky C cup breasts, and a small firm butt.

"Oh! Morning Cori! I didn't see you there!" She adjusted her gaze "Morning David!" She added casually. Hardly seeming bothered by what he was doing. "How are we looking on those remaining reports?" She asked.

"Oh! I'll have those to you by 10 or so. Just need to wrap some things up." David answered. At this point he was squeezing Cori's breasts in both hands. Cori rested a hand on his hip and was continuing to grind on him. Teasing him and trying to get him as hard as possible. She knew what turned him on. She knew he had a thing for long nails. And she could feel the effects of when she softly dragged her nails along the side of his left thigh, out of sight for Beth. Making his cock bulge through his pants against her. Cori couldn't help but bite her lip again. His cock was going down his inner thigh. She could feel his whole length at this point. She began craving him...wanting him inside her...

"Good! With any luck we'll have the project completed and to the Boss by the end of the day." Said Beth in a cheerful tone. David nodded as he let go of Cori's body, making his way out of the elevator with Beth.

"See you at break?" He asked Cori with a small wink. Cori began walking out with him.

"Maybe...if I'm not too busy..." she teased playfully, winking back at him.

There are some rules expected in the workplace, even in a free use world. Sex and whatnot was allowed at the desks, so long as it didn't interfere directly with any work. So long as you can get stuff done on time and well, you may do as you please for the most part. Most though liked to use their breaks and lunches to cut more loose. Everyone was allowed one fifteen minute break in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Almost everyone usually did something during that time. Lunch time was 30 minutes with a rotating schedule to ensure that phones were covered, and to have a healthy mix of partners to mess around with.

Cori made her way over to her desk. It was just outside the Boss' corner office door. Just as she was setting her stuff down and about to begin logging in, the door opened up. A man made his way out of the office. He was putting his belt back on and tucking in his button up shirt. Cori smile sweetly at him "Hi Mark!"

"Morning Cori! She'll see you now." He continued past her towards his own desk. Cori smirked to herself. Just as she was about to take off her jacket and pick up a notepad to begin her morning meeting, the elevator door opened. She paused and looked over. Sarah made her way into the office. Her hair was a little disheveled but otherwise she was presentable. Wearing a prominently low cut dress that put her impressive cleavage on display for everyone. They made brief eye contact. Cori glanced at a clock on her desk the back at her, giving her a 'good job' nod for finishing up and making it back on time.

Setting her jacket on a nearby hanger and grabbing her notepad, she made her way into the Boss' office.

"Go ahead and close the door behind you." Evelyn was still putting her close back on. She was middle aged, 5'9, shorter cut red hair, with blue eyes, pale skin, and high cheekbones that gave her a strikingly strong presence. Her frame was slender, and her DD cup breasts were currently being held by a sexy black lace bra. She was still getting dressed as Cori walked in. "Have a seat." She said, putting on a black blazer on top, matching her bra. Her outfit was a strong display of both feminine grace in a free use world, and a strong presentation of a boss in a workplace.

Cori made her way in and took a seat in front of her desk. "I'm guessing you ok'd Mark's overtime to come in early?" She teased in as professional a tone as she could manage. Evelyn smirked and gave a quick nod. After working for the company for close to five years, Cori had developed enough of a report with Evelyn that she could joke and tease a little bit.

"Alright, to business for today..." they began going over the daily agenda. Doing a quick status check on some key projects that are being worked on, as well as a few long term goals for the business. Evelyn also relied on Cori to give updates on the overall morale of the office, and to make sure that nobody was overusing their free use privileges. At this time Cori was able to confirm all was going well so far. "One more thing, I'm having a board meeting in an hour. Would you be ok with taking minutes for the meeting? It's going to be remote so you can just listen using your phone." Evelyn added on. Cori nodded and noted it down. Taking minutes can be tedious and required a lot focus and writing stuff down. But she had ways to pass the time.

"Anything else ma'am?"

"No, I think that'll be all for now. I'll message you the conference call line for you in a moment. Go ahead and close the door behind you." Cori nodded and stood up. Heading out and closing the door. It was an unwritten rule that if Evelyn's door was closed that she wasn't available for anyone to use her. If she ever left her door open then she was available. Though this usually only happened once or twice a day.

When she arrived at her desk, she noticed that she had received two missed messages from Michael. She smiled and unlocked her phone. The first message was a short video, taken from Michael's point of view. He was in the process of fucking a woman from behind. She couldn't see her face, but she admired her caramel colored skin and long black hair. Michael was holding her firmly by the hair, pulling her hair back to the point where her back was arching somewhat. She watched as Michael's thick cock pounded the woman's wet pussy from behind.

"Another client got aroused mid-session ❤" was the message sent along with the video. Cori smirked and messaged back.

"Probably because of how good you are with your hands 😘 Enjoy yourself boo!" Michael works as a massage therapist. He works out of his own business but will occasionally make house calls. His mastery of how to please women not just with his cock was one of the main reasons Cori loved him so much.

***

Cori felt herself get more restless as the board meeting approached. The culmination of getting grinded on in the elevator and seeing Michael's message was beginning to really turn her on. She didn't want to be trapped listening to a mind numbing meeting. She needed a release.

She stood up and slid her chair back out of the way. Grabbing a lever she adjusted the height on her desk to make it a standing level. Another unwritten rule in the office was that anyone who was standing at their desk meant that they wanted someone to use them. Though this was not happening during one of her breaks just yet. So any sexual action would need to be discrete and not disruptive. Something thankfully all her coworkers understood.

She calmly got her notes ready, opened some docs on her computer, and put her headset on. Beginning the process of getting joined on the call. She acted as casual as possible, as if she didn't just do the equivalent of flashing a sign said "fuck me please!" to the whole office.

When she heard footsteps approaching from her right, she knew exactly who it was. Glancing over she saw David looking her over as he approached. He saw the headset that was on.

"Is it on?" He silently mouthed to her, motioning to his ear to indicate what he was referring to. She nodded. "Can they hear us?" She paused and looked at her phone. She did have the ability to mute herself. And she knew she would likely not have to say anything during the call. But the added challenge of having to stay quiet during the call excited her. Plus she was curious how he would go about pleasuring her while being silent. She looked back and nodded again. David smiled and gave a thumbs up. Understanding the challenge before him.

David sauntered up beside her, kissing her gently on the neck and resting a hand on her midsection. Cori closed her eyes and continued to listen in. Everyone was currently signing on, and all she was listening to was small talk between the executives. He slid both hands down her body. Gently caressing her curves, along the sides of her breasts, down to her hips, then further to her toned thighs. She bit her lip as he held her skirt with both hands, slowly lifting it up to uncover her ass. She hadn't bothered to wear panties to work.

He then got onto his knees. Taking a few moments to continue to run his fingers along her inner thighs. He knew how much she enjoyed being touched like this. After years of using her both in and out of the office, he has a good sense of the things she liked. She felt his lips kiss her ass, then along her thighs. She took a slow deep breath to try to calm herself. Her heart was racing.

With that the meeting began. Cori began typing out details as she was hearing them. Trying to take as much detail as possible about who said what and when.

She made a number of small typos when he began rubbing her clit from behind. The soft tempo in which he was playing with her caused her breathing to quicken for a moment. Feeling jolts of pleasure course through her as his fingers teased her wet pussy.

Quietly he got onto his knees and maneuvered himself under her desk. Cori smiled and opened her legs a little more, making it easier for him to get closer to her. He caressed her thighs again, softly kissing his way up between his legs. Slowly he ran his tongue along her pussy. She slowed her breathing and tried to remain calm. She had been wet since encountering David in the elevator. However when she lifted her desk up she was practically soaking. A Pavlovian reaction to repeated positive reaffirming stimuli every time she had assumed that position in the past. Slowly, as if he was in no particular rush, David began the process of eating out her pussy.

For her part Cori did focus on the call throughout. She was pretty good at concentrating on a work task even while being used. But it was always difficult with David. Either he was absolutely railing her with his impressively long cock, or he was displaying his skill with his tongue. Cori blushed, her heart was fluttering, and she had to resort to breathing as slowly as she could out her nose to prevent sharp inhales whenever David hit a sweet spot.

During the call one of the executives experienced some technical difficulties regarding pulling up some important information. The meeting slowed as he gathered himself. Whether he was actually having issues, or if his own secretary on his end had brought him to climax and he needed a moment to gather himself, it didn't matter. Cori pulled out her phone and took a quick selfie of herself.

She was surprised to see how flushed and red her cheeks were. Biting her lip and looking down at David as she took the selfie. She quickly sent it over to a Michael with the caption "David is eating me out during a call 💦💦"

She set her phone down and glanced over her shoulder into Evelyn's office. To her surprise she could see that she was looking over at her already. She was behind her desk at her computer. One of her hands was between her legs, playing with herself to the sight of what her office manager was doing. Cori blushed wildly and bit her lip. Giving a small nod to her boss. Evelyn returned the nod.

Much to her relief the meeting then continued when the executive found the figures they wanted to discuss. Fortunately by the sound of it the meeting was mostly just a check in regarding a few small details. Cori did the best she could to take as many notes as possible and remain focused.

12