Free Use World - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't easy though. David was slowly picking up the pace. His tongue was bringing her closer to orgasm. At this point Cori didn't care about the numerous typos she was making. She figured she'll correct them later. She nearly gasped on the call as she felt David reach both hands around and squeeze her butt firmly. Spreading her cheeks apart and then sliding one of his fingers into her ass. Cori let her mouth open slightly in a silent moan. Having to close her eyes a bit from the added stimuli.

She glanced over her computer screen at the rest of the office. A number of her coworkers were watching the action. Mostly sneaking peeks at what was going on. Cori smiled as she noticed Sarah slowly stand up from her desk. She walked towards another desk, looking over at Cori being used as she did so. She blew a kiss to her which Cori returned. Sarah made her way to another coworker, Ian, and whispered something in his ear. Ian perked up and quickly nodded. Taking her hand he got up from his desk and made his way to the break room with her.

A jolt of pleasure shot through Cori again as David continued to work her clit. She was getting close and there wasn't much she could do to hold it back. She glanced down at him, making eye contact with him as he continued to eat her out "I'm going to cum..." Cori mouthed to him. David did a quick nod and went back to it. She then had to take a hand and cover her mouth. Softly biting a bit of her palm in order to silence herself. She took a slow breath in and held her breath to further ensure no sounds came through the headset. Finally she relented. She felt her pussy spasm, her body shook a little, and her eyes rolled back. She gripped the desk tightly with her other hand. Planting her feet to try to remain standing. She let go of the desk and reached down, grabbing a handful of David's hair and pulling his face. Waves of pleasure washed over her as she tried her best to concentrate on the call. Taking mental note of the conversation going on in her ear.

For his past David slowed and stopped as he felt her orgasm come to an end. Both of them knew if he kept pushing her that she would likely squirt all over him and the floor. She glanced down as he pulled his face away from her. They both shared a smile to each other. His face was covered in her juices. Her face flushed from the pleasure he brought him. Slowly he got up. Trying his best to not shake her desk as he did so. When he stood up again he leaned in and gave Cori a quick kiss on the neck.

He was about to leave when she reached out quickly and grabbed him by the shoulder. Stopping him from leaving. He paused and looked at her. Cori smiled and made a motion to her ear "They are wrapping up!" She mouthed to him. She wasn't lying, she could tell that they were just going over the last of the details and should hopefully be done soon. Then she could finally get off this call. Then she could finally take her break and let David use her more freely.

David nodded and smiled. Making his way behind Cori and placing his hands on her waist. Just like in the elevator he softly grinding against her ass. Cori could feel that he was rock hard. He reached down and undid her skirt, letting it fall off her waist onto the floor. He then reached both hands up and slowly lift her blouse up until her breasts bounced free. She continued to type out her notes despite being slowly stripped naked in front of the office.

"Is there anything else that we need to discuss?" She heard Evelyn say in the call. There were some responses from the executives affirming they were pretty much done. "In that case, I believe we can end this meeting. Thank you all for coming in." Cori almost let out an audible sigh of relief at that. One by one she could hear lines disconnecting. She reached a hand up and pushed a small button on her headset. Ending the call for her.

"All done?" David whispered in her ear. Cori bit her lip and nodded. "Good...I want to use you so bad..." she let out a small gasp as she was nearly brought to another orgasm again just from that.

"I want..." she started before noticing a message has come to her computer from Evelyn.

"Both of you, in my office now." Cori smile and looked up at David.

"Boss wants us in her office." He nodded. Cori quickly grabbed her phone and made her way into her office with David. She didn't bother putting her skirt back on or covering her exposed breasts.

"Close the door." Evelyn said as they both walked in. David did so as prompted. "Thank you both for doing your part for making a boring meeting more entertaining." She said with a small smile. Cori then noticed that Evelyn was still playing with herself under the desk. "Are you both on break right now?"

"Yes ma'am." They said in accidental unison. Cori giggled at that.

"Well, don't stop on my behalf." Evelyn nodded to a sofa that was up against the wall of her office. Cori let out a small gasp of excitement at the invitation to continue.

"Thank you ma'am..." she said, taking David's hand and walking him to the couch. She put a hand on his chest and pushed him onto his back. He quickly undid his belt, unzipping and pulling down his pants. His hard cock sprang free. She handed her phone to David, who took it with an understanding nod. Cori then lifted up her blouse completely over her head. Standing naked in her boss' office. She stepped out of her high heels and approached David slowly. Milking the moment for everything it was worth. She slowly straddled him, reaching a hand down and positioning the head of his cock up to her wet pussy.

She was so wet at this point that he slid into her fairly effortlessly. Cori closed her eyes and sat upright. Letting her bodyweight help assist her as she took the full length of his 10 inch cock into her. She moaned gently as he began to stretch her out. Letting out a small cry of pleasure when she bottomed out, feeling his head press firmly against her cervix. It didn't matter how many times he fucked her, it was hard for her to get used to a cock this long. The head almost felt like it was in her stomach. She began grinding on his cock. Swirling her hips around and letting him hit every part of her. She reached a hand down and began rubbing her own clit as she did so. Twisting and playing with her nipple with her other hand. She opened her eyes briefly and looked at Evelyn. To her delight she was still playing with herself. Leaning back in her chair and calmly watching as her employees fucked infront of her for her entertainment.

Cori looked down and saw that David was already recording. He knew how much Michael loved to see her get used. She decided to put on as much of a show as she could for everyone. She began bouncing on David's cock. Lifting up until only the head was in her, before dropping back down onto it. She threw her head back and moaned out in pleasure each time. Hardly minding that she knew her coworkers outside could hear her.

"Oh god...fuck you're so deep...uhhh fuck me!...." She cried out between moans. Running her fingers through her hair, letting her breasts bounce freely with each decent. David placed his hands on her waist, helping lift her up and pull her down each time.

Cori tightened her core and applied pressure to his cock. Timing it each time she came down onto it. She could hear David groan with pleasure as she did this. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the arm rest above his head. Increasing the rate she rode his cock.

"Cum inside me baby...please I want you to fill me up..." she moaned to him. Losing herself in pleasure. David gave her an evil smile and reached up with one hand, holding her hair on the back of her head firmly by the root. Her back arched and she looked up at the ceiling as he pulled her head back. She could feel him plant his feet on the couch and begin thrusting up harder into her. Her breasts bounce with each thrust into her. "Yes...yes...yesyesyesyes!!..." she cried out, moaning like a bitch in heat.

He moaned and slammed into her one more time, holding her in place. Cori could feel his cock pulse as he began to cum inside her. She tightened her grip on the couch and squeezed as hard as hard as she could on his cock. Milking it for all she could.

He filled her with so much cum that she began to feel it leaking out around his cock. She carefully lifted herself up and slid off his lap. Trying to avoid getting too much cum on Evelyn's couch. She panted for a few moments and collected herself. Looking back over at Evelyn.

"Thank you for letting us use your office ma'am." She said with a sweet smile. Evelyn smiled back, still playing with herself slowly.

"No problem. David, if you may stay for a little bit longer." She said, looking over at her. David smiled and nodded, making his way over to the boss. Cori reached down and grabbed her blouse off the floor. David reached across the desk and handed her phone back. She smiled and took it from him. As she made her way out of the office, David made his way between his boss' legs, pleasuring her the same way he had done to Cori earlier.

Cori put her blouse and heels on and grabbed her skirt off the floor. She walked through the office semi naked with cum dripping down her inner thighs to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

As she entered she glanced down at her phone. Smiling to see that Michael had alright responded. "No way! Evelyn let you fuck in her office?! 😍 that was amazing!!" She smiled and sent a quick reply.

"Yah! David really pushed my buttons today 💦 thinking about inviting him over later today 😏 mind if he joins in?"

"Totally!" Cori bit her lip with excitement. She was still horny, and excited for what else the day might bring.

12