Free Use World - Wednesday

Story Info
Cori looks for a release after a long work day.
3.8k words
4.7
19.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of following the journey of one woman through her busy week in a free use world. While it is not necessary to read parts one and two to enjoy this story, it is recommended. This story takes place the next day.

Wednesday

Cori let out a small sigh of relief as she looked at the clock at her desk. It was almost time to start heading home. It had been a busy day and she was ready for it to be over.

She was beginning to feel a little stir crazy. When she had left for the gym earlier in the morning, she was surprised to find it mostly empty. Which made sense considering it was close to the holidays and people were traveling. But for the first time in quite some time she completed a whole workout and left without getting used once.

Work had been stressful since she came in. Quarterly reports needed to get done. Cori had been working with Evelyn, her boss, the whole day. Going back and forth between filling out and reviewing documents, to discussing the figures, and quick meetings with fellow co-workers, there had been no real time that she could allow herself to relax.

It almost broke her heart to deny David, her absolute favorite in the office, a chance to use her earlier during lunch. She knew she would have to cut her break time down in order to get things done.

These types of stressful days she could handle, since they were few and far between. But they were never fun. The added responsibilities plus the time pressure would not leave many opportunities for casual sex.

But thankfully the day was drawing to an end. Though Eveyln and her needed to stay behind for another half an hour to wrap things up. She watched over her screen as one by one each of her co-workers made their way out for the day.

To give him credit, David had stuck behind a little bit to wait for her. But he left after getting a call from someone. She didn't blame him for leaving. He wasn't under any obligation to stick behind for her. Though she would be lying if she didn't feel a little jealous of the hookup he was on his way to.

After wrapping things up and sending out the last email of the day, Cori took a moment to herself to relax. She was tired, worn out, and so turned on that her mind was buzzing. She couldn't decide what she wanted to do. She could try to go find some public space like a park and try to find some casual fun fling, or she could head home. Taking off her glasses for a moment, she looked out towards the window. Outside the sun had already set and it was dark out. She couldn't hear it, but she knew outside traffic was already likely at a standstill.

Cori sighed, beginning to close all her programs and turning off her computer. She was too tired to find some stranger outside to use her. She just wanted to head home, to the comfort of her bed, and into Michael's arms. Gathering up her stuff, she made her way to the elevator. Smiling to herself as she imagined how she was going to let Michael absolutely fuck her brains out.

With a ding the elevator doors opened for her. She stepped inside and glanced at herself on one of the mirrored walls. She had her long black hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. Her tired blue eyes were framed by her glasses. Today she was wearing a slim fitting purple and black dress. The design, like most attire in a free use world, balanced the desire for ease of access at a moment's notice with the goal of looking presentable in public. Cori's aesthetic was both professional, while at the same time flaunting her body. The dress hugged her curves, showing off her hourglass figure, putting her round butt and 36 D cup breasts on full display. The low cut of her cleavage almost begged for hand, even one finger, to reach in and give a slight tug, revealing her figure to anyone who desired her. She didn't bother wearing a bra or panties to work.

Cori smiled to herself. She was proud of the way she looked. But on days like today she always felt self conscious. It was unusual to go this far into the day and not have at least one sexual experience with someone. A quick blow job from a co-worker, or even one subtle hand from a stranger touching her would help boost her self esteem. She tried to remind herself that it wasn't her fault. Bad luck was the reason at the gym, nobody was there. Responsibility was the reason at work, she needed to get things done without distractions. Taking a moment to close her eyes and breathe in. She was sexy, she was desired, and she knew that. Though her body craved sex like an almost primal hunger.

She turned back around as she heard the elevator doors closing. A hand suddenly appears between the doors, halting them and causing them to open. Cori smiled as she watched her boss Evelyn walk into the elevator with her.

Evelyn was a little taller than Cori, wearing a slender black tailored pants suit with a blazer that was partly open. She usually liked to just wear a lace bra under her tops. Today her black ensemble was complimented with a bright red bra. It went well with her shorter cut red hair, and pulled the attention to her curvy bust.

She smiled back at Cori and made her way in. Noticing that they were both going down to the parking garage, she turned to face the doors as they closed.

Just as they felt the elevator begin going down, Evelyn reached over and placed a hand on Cori's shoulder. With a subtle push she gently guided Cori around so she was turning to face her. Evelyn shifted and pressed Cori's back up against the wall of the elevator. Cori felt a rush of excitement and let out a small gasp of surprise. She locked eyes with Evelyn and watched her and she leaned in, kissing her softly on the lips.

The two of them wrapped each other together in their arms as they made out. Cori loved the strong confidence of her boss. She all but melted into her arms as she felt her boss' hand reach up and take a handful of her hair by the root. Pulling her in more passionately as their tongues began to intertwine.

They continued to make out until they both felt the elevator slow to a stop as it reached the parking garage. Evelyn drew her lips back slowly, brushing Cori's hair back away from her face gently.

"Thank you for all your hard work today...I want you to know how appreciated you are." Her praise washed over Cori, making her blush softly.

"Of...of course ma'am. Thank you..." she responded. Her body was screaming for this to continue. Feeling her lips against Evelyn's had awakened her to almost maddening levels.

The ding of the elevator doors broke the tension. Evelyn smiled down at her and gave her another small kiss on the lips. "See you tomorrow." She then turned and made her way out the doors. The clack of her heels echoing in the parking garage.

"See you tomorrow..." Cori had to take a couple of moments to collect herself. She cleared her throat and stood upright. Reaching her hand out just in time before the doors closed again, she made her way out towards her car.

***

Traffic was of course terrible. In an attempt to avoid the gridlock on the highway, Cori had attempted to utilize the backroads. Only to find out that she was far from the first person to think this.

She sighed, leaning back in her seat. After the kiss with Eveyln, her body was thrumming with desire. Her heart was still racing. She felt flushed, desperately wanting to be ravaged by someone...anyone.

A bus pulled up beside her on the shoulder beside her, coming up to a stop. Cori glanced over at it. Much to her chagrin she watched as a topless woman was pressed up against the window, getting fucked hard from behind. She could almost hear her moaning from inside her car. At the far end of the bus she could see another woman who was bobbing up and down, seemingly riding another man's cock.

Cori cursed under her breath. What she would give to be on that bus right now. She entertained the fantasy in her mind of just taking off her clothes and inviting anyone who was interested a chance to use her. She smirked at the idea of that. Imagining how Michael would react to the video of that.

"Fuck..." she whispered under her breath. Looking forward she saw clearly into the car ahead of her. The passenger was leaning over into the driver's seat, giving them a blow job. Cori wanted to jump out of her car and run up to them and ask if they could join.

Cori took a breath and tried to calm herself down. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a small silver vibrator. It was only a couple inches long, but it'll do for now.

Taking advantage of the slow traffic, she slid her hand up between her legs and began playing with herself. She gasped outloud when she felt the vibrator's cold metal make contact with her. Waves of pleasure ripped through her like electricity. Opening her mouth, she allowed herself to moan out in pleasure. She felt something building inside of her. The culmination of all the tension she felt throughout the day beginning to be released.

Traffic began moving forward at that point. Cori tried to keep playing with herself. But each time she got close, she'd have to stop because they were now driving again. She wanted to scream in frustration. Why on earth did traffic seemingly suddenly disappear the moment she wanted to start playing with herself? This pattern of stopping, playing frantically with herself, edging close to orgasm, only for a light to change and traffic starting to move, continued all the way until she got home.

***

Cori pulled into the parking lot beside her apartment complex. At this point she was just about to explode. Hearing her phone buzz, she picked it up and looked at the message.

It was two messages from Michael. Her stomach almost dropped when she saw a picture of a sexy middle aged woman with black hair with her lips wrapped around his cock. Her skin had the familiar shine that came with being one of Michael's massage therapy clients.

"Running late! So sorry! Last client of the day went longer than expected ❤️" said the message below.

Cori sighed to herself in an almost exasperated way. Shaking her head and smiling to herself. Of course he got held up with a client. It looked pretty hot though...seeing a sexy milf like that working her boyfriend's hard cock...

"Sounds ok! Don't worry we have plenty of leftovers 😍 see you when you get home!" Was her response to his message.

An idea crept into her head. She smiled to herself and picked up her bag and jacket, getting out of her car and making her way inside. She knew what to do now.

When she made her way up to her floor she walked down the hallway. Her job fortunately afforded her the opportunity to live in a luxury apartment complex. The building itself was about 10 stories. Some of the floors, like the one she lived on, only had two large units.

She didn't even bother pulling out her keys from her bag. Walking right past her door, she made her way over to her neighbors. As she was walking she took off her jacket, looping it over her arm. Her dress was held together by a quick release loop on her back that she could reach. Zippers in a free use world often get in the way, and jam up at the worst times.

She could hear voices come from inside her neighbor's apartment. Biting her lip in excitement, she knocked on the door. The talking paused for a second. Her heart began beating more rapidly as she heard footsteps approaching.

The door opened and her neighbor Devin looked out at her. He gave a surprised smile. Devin was only a little bit taller than she was, about 5'9, with a full head of black hair, dark brown eyes, and darker tanned skin that hinted at a complex heritage. He was wearing casual street clothes with an unbuttoned plaid shirt and jeans.

"Hey Cori! What's up? Everything ok?" He asked curiously.

"Hey Devin! Are you busy right now?" Cori asked softly. Trying her best to contain her excitement. Devin paused, looking down at Cori's cleavage.

"Kinda...my brother just came into town. We are about to head out soon." Biting her lip again, Cori took a step forward. She put a hand on Devin's chest, giving a push in a similar way to what Evelyn did to her earlier. Guiding him back and pushing him against a nearby wall. Devin's eyebrows shot up in surprise at this sudden display of dominance. Cori leaned forward until her lips were just a few inches away from Devin's.

She paused right there, holding the tension for a heartbeat. "I'm horny...." She whispered to him. He smiled back at her, reaching a hand back and squeezing her ass firmly.

"Come with me." He took her hand and walked her into the living room. Cori quickly set her bag and jacket on a table as she walked past it. She saw another guy sitting on the couch. He was a bit taller than Devin, but they were undoubtedly related. They both had the same jet black hair, though his was shorter. Both have the same eyes and similar facial features. Though she could tell the brother was older than Devin, maybe in his mid to late thirties. "Cori, this is Jake, my older brother. Jake, this is Cori, she is my neighbor."

On cue, Cori reached a hand back and undid the fastener on her dress. Walking towards Jake as he sat on the couch, she let her dress slowly cascade off her body, falling gently to the floor to reveal her naked body. She slowly leaned over, resting a hand on the couch above Jake's head, bending at the waist in order to give Devin a nice view of her from behind.

"It's nice to meet you..." she said in a soft seductive tone. Leaning in, she gave him a kiss on the lips. Jake seemed to take all of this in stride. He leaned back into the couch and let Cori come to him. Making out with her for a few moments.

"Nice to meet you too." He said between kisses. She felt his hands roam her body. Caressing her figure and eventually working up to her exposed breasts. She moaned into the kiss as he massaged them, gently tugging and twisting on her nipples. Behind her, she felt Devin's hands touch her hips. She felt him grind against her from behind. The bulge in his pants pressed on her ass.

Slowly she dropped herself down onto her knees. Turning around to face Devin, she helped him undo his pants. Like a famished person who had not eaten in days, she eagerly took his hardening cock into her mouth. Looking up at him as she sucked him off. She enjoyed Devin's cock a lot. It wasn't the longest she'd ever had but he was very thick. When he was fully hard it almost felt like sliding a beer can into her.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched as Jake stood up from the couch and moved next to her. He then unzipped his own pants and pulled his cock as well. Without hesitation Cori quickly moved to Jake, taking his cock in and beginning to suck him off. She kept a hand on Devin's member as well, jerking him off as she worked his brother.

The two of them took off their clothes as Cori went back and forth between them, getting them both fully hard just from her mouth alone. Devin made the first move to a different position. He reached down and grabbed her hair firmly by the roots, pulling her back into her feet. Cori obeyed and stood up as he directed her.

Jake moved back to the couch and sat down. Devin then moved her head back to his brother's crotch. Cori leaned in and continued sucking his cock off. Looking up at him and maintaining eye contact as she did so. Jake rested his hands on her head. Holding her hair and guiding her mouth along his hard shaft.

Cori moaned out as she felt Devin slide his thick cock into her pussy from behind. Considering how she was edging herself all the way home, she was so wet that he had nearly no issue getting inside her, his girth included. With just a few quick thrusts she felt him slide all the way into her.

"Oh my god!...fuck....you're so thick...fuck me..." she moaned out, taking a brief break from sucking Jake's cock. A strand of saliva connecting her lips to his head. She gripped the sofa tightly with her free hand, looking submissively up at Jake as she allowed her brother to fuck her hard from behind. She could feel her breasts swaying under her with each of his hard thrusts.

"Let me get some of that!" Jake said, shifting himself to lay flat on his back on the couch. Devin did a few more hard thrusts into Cori before sliding out. Cori without hesitation slid herself onto Jake's lap. Reaching down and guiding his cock into her.

Jake was also really thick like Devin. He may be an inch or two bigger than his brother but Cori hardly could tell the difference or cared to find out. She rested her hands on Jake's chest and began bouncing herself on his cock.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Devin lift something up. She glanced over and saw he was filming her with her phone. Cori smiled, knowing what he was doing. She continued bouncing on Jake's cock with almost reckless abandon. She was going to put on as much of a show as she could for Michael when he gets the video.

"Ohhhh FUCK!! Fuckfuckfuck yessssss! Baby his cock feels so good!!" She cried out in pleasure. She felt so good, so appreciated, so admired. Everything that a woman like her enjoyed feeling as part of this free use world. These guys could have practically any woman they want. But right now they were sharing her. And that made her feel so special.

She paused as she felt Devin get onto the couch behind her. Smiling wide with anticipation, lifting her hips up somewhat and tilting forward more to give him easier access. Cori let out a slow moan as she felt his thick cock rub against her exposed ass. She closed her eyes and relaxed the best she could as he slowly slid into her.

For a moment the two brothers paused in place. She took a few deep breaths before giving a small nod. In unison they both began fucking her. Their thick cocks stretched her out as they thrust deep into her.

Cori kept her eyes closed and lost herself in the pleasure. Her mouth hung open as she moaning and cried out in pleasure. She wanted to praise them, tell them, or say something, anything to show them how good this felt. But she couldn't, at least not with coherent words.

Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her with each synchronized thrust into her. Her body shook and her eyes rolled back as an enormous orgasm ripped through her. She gasped and groaned with pleasure as she felt Devin reach up behind her and grab her firmly by the hair. He pulled her head back, making her look up at the ceiling, her back arching as they began to pick up the pace.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...god fuck me harder...yes..yesyesyes..." she managed to say, pleading with them to use her harder. Another orgasm rocked her, causing both brothers to moan in pleasure as her pussy and ass spasmed and tightened around their cocks.

"I'm...getting close..." she heard Jake say under her.

"Me too!" Said Devin behind her. Cori gasped again as she felt Devin lift her off his and Jake's cock. She moved off of them and onto the floor. Quickly getting onto her knees in front of the two of them.

Both Jake and Devin stood up and began jerking off before her. Cori smiled wide and opened her mouth in anticipation. Reaching both hands down she began to play with herself in an attempt to put on a show for the two of them.

"Cum on me...please...all over me..." she panted, still physically recovering from the pounding they gave her.

Jake was first, he stepped up and released ropes of cum all over Cori's face. She tried to catch what she could but most ended up covering her glasses, face, and breasts. Devin moved up a few moments after and did the same. Getting most into her mouth this time but effectively rendering her blind as her glasses got completely covered in cum.

Much to her surprise she felt another orgasm building inside of her. She sat back on her heels, rubbing her clit rapidly with her fingers. Quickly swallowing the cum that was in her mouth, she moaned out as she came one last time. Both brothers watched in awe as she brought herself to orgasm before them.

12