Free Use World - Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards she leaned back and slowly caught her breath. Finally she was feeling the release she was craving all day.

"Wow, that was amazing." She heard a third voice say. She nearly jumped out of surprise. Cori couldn't exactly see who had said, but she knew where the voice was coming from, and who said it. She turned to the speaker over by the front door.

"Hey baby..." she said to Michael. Unable to see through all the cum on her glasses "Sorry I could wait for you to get home..." panting softly as she recovered.

"No worries! We're still having leftovers tonight?" Michael asked matterafactly, as if his partner wasn't currently on the floor covered in two men's cum. Cori laughed, wiping some of the cum off her and licking her fingers clean.

"Me included?" She teased playfully. Michael laughed and both Devin and Jake joined in. Cori laughed as well, feeling at ease after being used so well. But there was still time for a little extra fun, and she was looking forward to it.

12