All Comments on 'Free Wolf Ch. 02'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Hmmm. Not completely satisfied with the explanation.

I think they still have some talking to do. And why'd Kyle get completely undressed to go down on Tony? Now he'll have to put his clothes on all over again! :o) BTW, just because the site is called Literotica, don't feel you *have* to include lots of sex. Sex is nice, but story is just as important. That's just my opinion.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Glad you decided to pursue the characters, tho!

Interesting premise.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
Hmmmm....

me too, I'm not too happy with the explanation. WTF was that anyway? I mean, hot togetherness than out of control ready to kill full blown anger because of what again? Hmmm...really not too happy with the explanation..too lame.

Will there be another chapter or is this it? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like that they don't have the sex side figured out with it going smoothly like it does in most stories. I like that Tony didn't just accept the sub position in the relationship and it's all fine. I will enjoy seeing how they work it out. I totally understand why he reacted as he did and changed. He was feeling uncomfortable with his reaction to Kyle's dominance and then the other wolf calls him a ten dollar hooker. It pissed him off. He got hit and reacted to Kyle's wolf being close to the surface. It all made sense. I like that Kyle went down on him to show him that he was willing to. I look forward to them working this out. Can they develop a more equal relationship? Or will Kyle's natural dominance as an Alpha prevent that? I don't want to see Tony just fold and become a sub partner always. I also look forward to finding out how they'll work out in terms of him being a tiger and tigers are more solitary. Will he be able to live in a pack? I thiink it can be an awesome story and look forward to seeing where they go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
brilliant

i agree with anon, how would it feel to change the way in which you act completely in one night, it would be confusing maybe even a bit embarrasing.

excellent story line and explanation, asking the readers to think how you would feel if the person you had just slept with all of a sudden had people in your house in which one calls you a ten dollar hooker, i know i would seriously be pissed just like tony

well done looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good going toddstop

I agree with the other two anons. Real people here (as much as they can be in a non-human story!) so not the usual stereotypes of passive and dominant. Really interested to see how they work their relationship out. Look forward to more!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Make this Three

I'm throwing in with your two anons, though *I* don't ever comment anonymously (I don't believe in it). That you've done either enough reading or enough research to understand the innate animal differences between tigers and wolves and don't simply think the two species can inter-marry (read mate) because they look pretty together makes me think more highly of both your writing and the story. The one suggestion I would make is that Tony be more forward in stating what he *needs*. As a character, he has a tendency to tell us what he isn't, or what he doesn't want (i.e. he's not a bottom-boy, he's not a girl, he's not a wolf, this isn't right). I'd like for him to tell us what he *is* and what he *does* want. After all, Kyle admitted that the dirty talk and Tony submitting in bed the way he did were exactly what he'd always dreamed and fantasized about in a mate. Well, what did Tony alwas dream and fantasize about in a mate? We've *never* heard his side of it, and I, for one, am really curious to know. The first chapter started with him telling us how lonely he was - so I'm sure he has some fantasies about his perfect partner. Not only would I like to hear those fantasies, I'd like to get Kyle's reaction to them. Just some thoughts! Well done on this chapter!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loved it...

I *really* love this story! I was sooo excited to see chapter 2.

All I'm going to say is don't be afraid to do 4 or 5/more Lit pages if the chapter *needs* it for explanations or whatever. LOL, trust me on this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mixed feelings

It screamed DV!! WHo just off and punches someone you call your mate?

At times I felt Tony was over-reacting but then it "hit" me.

I understand how Tony feels. My house is my sanctuary and you feel violated when your home is invaded without your permission and filled with people you don't know eating and drinking your shit with a guy you just met last night and you don't even know his last name. Slow the fuck down. Just because you're sure i'm your mate doesn't mean i'm there yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pet peeve

I hate when the stories use words like cunt or pussy, it makes me think that the guy is thinking of a woman instead of the MAN he is with. I mean the names are for a certain part of the anatomy that if I wanted to read about, I wouldn't be in the gay stories section of literotica.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
Well

what a fantastically promising beginning to the story. I agree with some of the others who have commented. I want to know more, what is a were tiger and how will he feel when he sees his mate in his wolf form. can they mate when in their animal forms. how does his cat feel when he is being dominated, I cant imagine a male tiger being easy with being a sub, so how does he calm his tiger when he is being pounded into next week by a wolf.... cats and dogs hating each other and all that.... come one this is begging for way more chapters.

thankyou

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 13 years ago
Agree

I agree with Wicked. I would definitely like to see what Tony has always dreamed of in a mate, and what he'd like in (and out!) of bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pussy? Cunt?

Does anyone else notice that these are gay men, and not a man and woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dear Anonymous^^

of course we do know. we're in the gay section, eh? in a lot of stories this dirty talk is involved. in a way it is a cunt...if u think about it. more often it's also called boy cunt or pussy. But in this story it's also part of our dear weretigers inner fight. he isn't submissive to begin with but he responds to being dominated and the dirty talk becomes a real insult for him.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

sorry but i did nt like it much at all.? ps ive a arse hole.? if i wanted a cunt i would either fuck a fish (woman) or contact you.? boy pussey man cunt.? these words are for women not guys.? my hubby tells me what a great ass ive got. if he ever called it a cunt hed be bitch slapped.? your story to me is FUCKING RUBBISH.? I WONT BOTHER READING THE OTHERS COS LIKE THE 1ST TWO . THEY ARE FUCKING CRAP TO...i look forwrd to your reply.? if you have the balls.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have the balls

Hi dinkyboots. On behalf Of every woman in the world, I "bitchslap" you. We don't appreciate being called "fishes" and although I understand everyone has different preferences, no need to be so derogatory to the sex that pretty much brought you into this world. I like the story, and I think you are just being a giant douchebag because you feel inadequate in your manhood.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Good story

It's a good story and I've re-read it several times. Ignore Dinky. He doesn't go for romance and is rude and ignorant. His name probably reflects the size of his favorite body part. I have one comment about the story, though. TONY THE TIGER? Really? Isn't that a bit cliche??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@dinkyboots

Wow! Sumone married a shrew like you? There is hope for d world yet. Women aren't fishes you arse!

Dharmie.

curiousfemmecuriousfemmealmost 12 years ago
Communication

I'm so glad they had that confrontation. I guess it was just sex talk, but it pisses me off for a number of reasons when a man's asshole is referred to as his cunt or pussy. It's meant to degrade the man and it indicates a lack of respect for women in general. It's totally realistic that Tony would have issues over the fact that 1) there wasn't a clear discussion about mating and whether he wanted it, 2) Kyle gave no hint that his dominant/rude behavior was not a total reflection of his attitude toward Tony, 3) he had invited people into the house without Tony's permission, and 4) Brady behaved like a jerk. I thought the author handled the tension for both characters well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Agree

Stop calling a man's sex a cunt or pussy!!!! Extremely degrading for men and women!

This story is too good to add negativity in it.

arisamorakarisamorakabout 11 years ago
fish really?

i thought it was good how you did tony's anger......but again with the other comments, Kyle better not call cunt or pussy again, tony is no woman and since i am happily in the gay section i wouldn't want him to be.......also, what the fuck is with calling woman fishes? i don't like being called a fish and if you would like to be skinned and gutted like a fish, by all means Keep Talking dumbass

on a better note, lovely story toddstop and everything else seems delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story...

But! (There is almost always a but) I agree with the others, it gets in the way of the hot scene when he calls his ass a pussy/cunt/etc. We're reading in the gay section for a reason. Also, how often they call eachother baby is starting to get a tad annoying. Nontheless, the story is hot and well written. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Relax out there

Sexual terms that work in the bedroom are negotiated between the partners. In consensual sex, there is no Right or Wrong or PC dictionary. What works for them is the issue, not what works for the reader in his own situation. Kyle and Tony need to find their own satisfying scheme. And what works one time might not work another. It's called variation.

Much of what is driving the story here is dominance, 2 strong individuals, crashing along. When you are a were-tiger, then you make the rules- at your house, but thank you, not at mine.

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

So just so I understand the events as they happened: Kyle invites his whole pack over to Tony's house without so much as a "hey, my friends are coming over." Then instead of introducing him to said friends, he tells Tony to go wash up. And when Tony dares to disagree with that plan, Kyle kicks in his door and punches him in the face. And suddenly Tony is the one apologizing? Suddenly Tony has no right be be defensive or angry in his own home when there are eight uninvited strangers in it? How dare he expect an explanation or introduction, no he should just do what he's told. Oh, but it's okay, because Kyle also drove his car without asking him. That might actually be the craziest shit I've ever read.

And their talk at the end was just as ridiculous. Tony is telling him exactly how he feels and Kyle is just dismissing those feelings because he knows Tony 'liked it.' He's all but saying he's going to keep treating him like a sub because he thinks he knows better what Tony wants than Tony himself does. Oh yeah, I'm sure with an attitude like that they'll be 'equals.'

The first chapter did an excellent job of drawing me in and the second chapter did an even better job of pushing me right back out.

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadalmost 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with illwind. Kyle is controlling, abusive, and very inconsiderate. I dont like him at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fully agree with everything illwind said. Kyle is obnoxious and Tony apologises? This story is abusive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Free Wolf Previous Part
Free Wolf Series Info

SIMILAR Stories