Freed Bird

Story Info
A Pakistani's adventures at uni.
2.5k words
4.1
12k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aysha had never been so excited.

She was in her room still unpacking her stuff. Her mother had just left, and she was so ready to meet the people she was going to share a flat with this year.

Moving out was the biggest thing for somebody like her who came from quite a conservative family. Aysha was so ready to be her whole self and not be sneaking around to go see a guy or girl.

Now she wasn't not religious, but sex was too pleasurable to hold out on until she was married. And it wasn't her fault that Sophie was so pretty that she had to take get down between her legs and get a taste.

Manchester University was a great uni, and it was far enough so that her parents couldn't keep check on her. Aysha loved her parents but she needed to be free.

As she was fixing her bedsheet, the sound of a door opening filled her with glee and anxiety. She opened the door to her room and strode into the hallway, causing the the young guy who was accompanied by who only she could assume were her parents to freeze.

"Hi! I'm Aysha." Aysha stuck out her hand to the pretty boy. He was on the skinny side, but he was so cute, and the way his cheeks were turning pink after looking at her... She gave him a warm smile when he took her hand.

"Peter," her new flatmate said quietly, smiling.

Aysha offered her hand to his mum who grinned as she shook it, as did his dad. She glanced at the bag in his mum's hand. "I can take care of that," she said, reaching for the suitcase. "Which room you in, Peter?"

"Thanks, hunny," his mother said.

"Six," Peter answered, walking towards his room. "What about you?"

"I'm next to you," Aysha chirped, smiling at his parents as Peter fiddled with his key. "I'm next door. Room five." When the door opened, they all piled in. It was just like her room; single bed with an en-suite bathroom. "Need any help settling in, babe?" She asked as Peter who was opening his suitcase.

She enjoyed seeing the red on his face when he turned to look at her.

"He would love your help," his mother answered for him, smiling with her eyes. "Peter, come give your parents a hug."

The way Peter just got up and hugged his parents was moving. Aysha felt warm as she watched them show love for each other so openly. When they parted, Peter walked back to his suitcase, starting to unpack his clothes.

Aysha kept her eyes on the parents. She saw their eyes wet with tears. "I'll take care of him," she promised. "Our flat is going to be one big family. I'm going to make sure of it."

"Hunny..." Peter's mother pulled her into an embrace. "You don't know how much it means to have someone like you watch over him," she murmured, quiet enough so that her voice didn't carry.

The hug felt like a mother's embrace. Peters parents left shortly after, and Aysha started helping Peter get settled in his new new while asking him a host of questions.

"What are you studying, Pete?"

"Computer Science."

"Oh my god! Same!" Aysha beamed at him. "This is going to be so awesome."

Peter smiled just shyly.

"How old are you? I'm eighteen."

"I'm eighteen too," Peter replied right as he put the last of his clothes in the drawer. He started working on his bed. "Have you met any of our other flatmates? I couldn't find anyone on the accommodation's Facebook page."

Aysha helped him set his bedsheets and duvet. "No. I didn't even think about looking for them on there, but if you didn't find them then I guess they're like me."

They finished setting the bed. She waited for him to put his toiletries in his bathroom, sitting on his bed and bouncing slightly, resting the mattress. Peter came back and stood in front of her, holding his arm in an awkward fashion.

Getting to her feet, Aysha opened her arms. "Hug?"

"Sure," Peter replied with his face burning red again.

She smiled warmly and wrapped herself around him right. She felt his arms on her back and started to sway slightly.

"This is nice, hm?"

"Yeah."

That's enough, Aysha though, not wanting to overdo it with her teasing. She didn't want Peter to combust or anything.

She took him by the hand and led him outside. "Lock your door. Let's go check out the accommodation store. I'm starving."

"Okay."

After making sure that both their doors were locked, they walked out of their flat door, and made their way down the stairway and out of the building. Students were everywhere, dragging luggage into their new homes.

Aysha smiled at everyone as they went past, holding Peters hand tight because she had a friend who was shy just like him, and knew that they could get with new people.

The store was in the reception. She waved at the receptionist who had given her the key to her apartment and dragged Peter into the store. Instantly, she went to where the crisps were. She reached for a big packet.

After picking up an arm full of snacks, Aysha headed for the till and saw the cashier smirking at her. She raised her chin in defiance, daring him to make a comment on the number of snacks she got. He said nothing.

Her eyes flickered to the alcohol behind him. "Can I get that vodka bottle too please?"

"Sure. You two going to freshers party of Friday?"

"Yup." Aysha twisted her head to Peter. "You going, babe?"

"I didn't buy a ticket," Peter said quietly.

"You can still buy one if you want." Aysha turned around to the cashier. He continued, "You can buy freshers tickets here in the store."

She turned to look at Peter again. "We'll have a blast together, but it's okay if you don't want to go. That's totally fine."

Her flatmate walked up beside and leaned on the till. "I'll take the freshers pass, if you sell those."

With a bag full of snacks and a bottle of booze, Aysha walked alongside Peter back to their building. She was happy that he was going to come to the big party on Friday too. Outside their building was a group of people smoking.

"Hey guys," one of the guys said. "You two in Jackson building too?"

"Yeah, Flat two a," Aysha responded.

"We are a floor above you," the same dude said. He had a hot bod that Aysha wouldn't mind being under. "I'm Jack."

"Aysha. This is Peter."

"Nice to meet you both." Jack smiled genuinely. "We're having a little party later in our flat, inviting everyone in Jackson. You two are invited."

Aysha didn't miss how he was brazenly checking her out. "We'd like that." She brushed past him and pulled Peter inside.

Once they were back in their flat, they went into their kitchen, Aysha pulled out two glasses from her cupboard. There were six and she chose what she thought was the best. "I've never had alcohol before," she told him.

"Me neither," Peter admitted.

She played the two glasses on table and grabbed her bottle of vodka. She gestured for him to take a seat beside her. "You think anybody else is coming today?" She asked while pouring a shot in each glass.

"Maybe. It's only the first day though."

"Well to us then."

Peter clinked his glass with hers, and then they downed their shots. Aysha made a face as the drink went down her throat. It was like she had swallowed fire. Peter didn't look much better, grimacing.

"That was disgusting," he stated.

Aysha laughed as she poured them another shot.

It wasn't long before she started feeling floaty, and she felt really giggly all of a sudden. And suddenly Peter sneaking looks at her was making her feel things.

"Do you think I'm attractive, Pete?" Aysha asked brazenly.

Peter blushed but nodded. "You're beautiful."

She licked her lips and then pressed them to his, licking into his mouth. She was desire as she kissed this cute white guy and pressed up her body against his. Sliding onto lap, she was straddling him as they swapped spit.

It wasn't long before she needs more. She grabbed him and pulled him to his room. Giggling as hefumbled with the key, they stumbled inside. She pushed him on his bed and got down to her knees.

Peter unbuckled his pants and his uncut cock came free. It was big and girthy. Aysha wasted no time bringing her lips to its head and laying kisses on it. Aysha licked up all the precum and then started pleasuring him.

His moans were glorious, and even though he didn't last long, she enjoyed every second of the blowjob. She took his entire load, swallowing it as she looked up at him.

For the first time since she met Peter, he took the initiative. He grabbed her and crashed their lips together. The kiss was sloppy. Aysha was losing her mind.

None of her previous male partners wanted to taste themselves after she took their load. She moaned into Peters mouth pushing him down on his bed. Stripping off her clothes, she climbed on top of him and pushed his cock inside her.

Her muslim cunt was filled with white cock, Aysha thought, riding Peter like a whore. It was felt too good. His hands on her breasts were nirvana.

She was moaning so loud she was sure that the neighbouring flat could hear her. It was a fast climb, and after peaking she collapsed down Peter.

But Aysha knew Peter hadn't cum, so she grabbed at him and positioned him on top of her. The weight of his body on hers was sinful. His mouth took hers and she lost herself to the feeling of his tongue against hers.

"Fuck me, Pete." Aysha helped him push his cock inside, grasping his back and moaning as he pumped her cunt. "Cum inside me," she said against his lips.

When she felt him begin to spurt his load, she wrapped her legs around him tightly, holding him in place until every last drop was inside her.

"Holy shit," Pete said, holding himself up by his hands one other side of her.

Aysha laughed. "Pretty good, huh, stud?"

"Yeah." Peter smiles dopily and dropped beside her. It was a tight squeeze on the bed so they had to press up right against each other; they both couldn't stop giggling.

"I hope this isn't the last time you fuck me. God, Pete, where did that come from?"

"I'm down whenever you are."

"Was that you first time?" Aysha turned around to face him. She could feel his breath on her lips.

Peter looked embarrassed, but he nodded.

Aysha pressed their lips together, kissing him tenderly. "You were amazing," she assured. "I'm proud that I took your virginity."

"I'm happy it was you."

***

They stumbled into flat three c, already plastered. It was nine now, and they'd been drinking since seven. Aysha has dressed herself in a pair of jeans and a white shirt, no bra. She wanted eyes on her, she craved attention.

"You guys started early," Jack said, appearing out of a sea of bodies.

"I'm drunk for the first time," Aysha said loudly over the sound of music. She let Jack gran her arm and lead her into the kitchen, though she made sure she didn't let go of Peter.

All around the kitchen there were droves of students drinking, chatting, dancing. A couple was making out in the corner.

"Hey!" A girl's voice drew Aysha's attention. There was a pretty blond that had legs for days smiling at her. "I'm Lauren."

"Aysha!" Aysha stumbled over. In an instant the other girl grabbed her, setting her down in a seat beside her. She giggled. "Sorry."

"Your so drunk," Lauren laughed. "Your flatmate is too." She turned Aysha's head with her hand to where Peter and Jack were breaking in down, but she couldn't think about anything other than how her skin burned from Lauren's touch.

"Yeah. Peters cute."

"You sweet on him?"

"Not dating," Aysha said. She and Peter already talked about it. "Dating a flatmate messy."

Lauren smiled. "No judgement here. What are you studying, Aysha?"

"Computer Science. You?"

"Law."

The night went on. Aysha made a lot of friends, as did Pete who was much better at socialising when he was drunk.

Jack walked over to where she was chatting with the girls, and whispered in her ear, "I want to bend you over and fuck you."

"Yeah, okay," Aysha said, wet with desire. She had seen jack looking at her all night. "Let me just tell Peter I haven't been kidnapped." She stumbled out of the chair and made her way to Peter who was chilling with a group of guys and girls. "I'm going to go with Jack."

Peter nodded. "Okay."

They'd talked about it. She and Peter would fuck whenever they wanted, but nothing more. They would be friends first because that's what they needed, not a messy relationship.

She gave him a smile then turned around. She saw Jack standing by the kitchen door and walked over, laughing when he grabbed her hand and started running to his room.

Jacks hot mouth captures her lips in a bruising kiss. She felt his hands tugging at her clothes, and she pulled at his. He was gorgeous. Muscles, tall, and a nice cock. She did notice that he didn't have the girth Peter did though she wasn't going to tell him that.

Aysha moaned into his mouth as he fingered her whilst they made out. After a minute or two, Jack got down to his knees and started eating her out.

Eating out where Peter had cum inside her not two hours ago, Aysha thought. She hadn't showered after sex so she was sweaty, but Jack didn't have any complaints. He licked eagerly.

"Just like that," Aysha moaned, gripping Jacks hair and pushing him deeper.

Her orgasm had her crying out, but there was no respite because he grabbed her roughly and through her on the ground. She got on her hands and knees, arching her back like a good slut.

"You're so fucking hot," Jack said before entering her. Aysha gasped at his entry. His stroke was masterful, and he clapped her cheeks from behind with every thrust.

"I want it inside me!" Aysha begged, yelping when she got a smack on her bum in response. The sex was great, and when he finally finished it and filled her with cum, she was dripping love juice on his carpet.

She got to her feet, kissed him and thanked him for the sex, then started getting dressed.

"You don't mind if I keep these?" Jack grinned, holding her black panties.

"Perv," Aysha teased.

She walked out the room and saw a couple guys right outside the room, red faced, and when she glanced at their pants, she noticed they were packing heat. When she walked back into the kitchen to dance till daylight, she made sure her hips swayed with every step.