All Comments on 'Freediving Mum'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A beautifully penned mom-son erotic romance story that is intelligently written. I love the teasing erotic scenes in the gradual nudity buildup, in the son’s unpeeling & discovery of his mom’s body, & conversely, the mom’s discovery of her young son’s body. The mom’s stream-of-consciousness meanderings are so cleverly expressed. Sauler, you’re incredibly talented, & a master teaser. I’ll rate you more stars than 5 if literotica permits. I would love to read a sequel to this, maybe mom & son continuing their loving in another scenario or situation. I’m sure it will be another erotic masterpiece. Looking forward to your next work, whether it’s a sequel, or another new story. Whatever, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 3 years ago

Saula, As usual you kept me on the edge and the build up was superb. you are a very erotic writer and I do love your style and wicked mind. Thanks again.

LucasonoffLucasonoffalmost 3 years ago

Saula, Thank you for this story, the built up is slow but very erotic. As usual you are a very good writer and I love your style.

humperdoggyhumperdoggyalmost 3 years ago

Well-written erotic story. So beautiful prose. I can feel myself in the scenes. I hope there is a Ch2. 5stars.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 3 years ago

You possess such a unique way of story telling. A more musical and poetic approach, much appreciated and a good change from the more run of the mill prose. Change is good and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A delightful read that stimulates the mind even more than the usual parts. Thank you and I look forward to more of your works.

DchargerDchargeralmost 3 years ago

Another amazing story. A ten. A PERFECT 10!!! You have a gift in erotic story writing. I sure enjoy reading your stories. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delisious. Not just sex but deep deep love.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

god damn this story was powerful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, most erotic story-telling. Saula88, you’re very talented indeed. A pleasure reading your so intelligently written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! OMG!

This is so teasingly erotic! Love the buildup. I can almost imagine myself in the swim shop changing room scene with my own son. Love the beautiful prose, which is so rare in literotica. 5 stars. Ch2 pls!

Claire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So surprised to find this story on this site. From the unremarkable title, I was thinking, oh crap, not yet another mom-son humping and grunting in the water formulaic story, ho hum.

Beautifully written. So intelligent. I’m a mature mom/wife who has an admiring, yearning eye on my stud son, but has done nothing so far, lacking the guts. This story has inspired me to act. I left a copy of this story accidentally on purpose on my laptop in hopes of my son reading it. And he has! Saula, pls do email to me the illustrated version of this story as mentioned in your Bio remarks, if you do have one. That will bring my engagement with my son up a notch.

And Ch2 please?

Nora

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Saula, you’re so talented! What a beautiful sensitive story. You should be publishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic read! Wonderfully written! Unknowingly thought it rather clinical at first, then realizing I had only read the first few brush strokes of what would be a masterful collage of images brought about by your written words. Thoroughly enjoyed your style of writing as this is the first of your stories to read, and am beside myself hoping to see a Ch. 2. I will most assuredly read more of your wonderful literary works. You have a lifetime fan in me, RCQ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful sensitive nuanced writing.

Reminds me of similar writing by DesmondAndromeda on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...