Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," she intoned softly, a small smile on her face.

"Hmm?" I rumbled, a smile of my own as she leaned down and gave me a little eskimo kiss.

"I want you," she said, thoughts and words intermixing. "I want you inside me. I want you inside me right now."

She didn't need to ask for permission, my cock was already hard as iron.

Marlin looked down at it and her smile turned wicked. She grasped it in her hand and gave it a few light strokes, her smile widening as I groaned in pleasure.

"No foreplay darling," she said, panting lightly, her face flush with desire. "I wanna feel your cock inside me."

"Yes ma'am."

She giggled and shimmied a little...and then slowly lowered her wet walls around my member. I groaned in pleasure as the memory of what once was became reality.

Her pussy was tight and wet and oh so goddamn hot.

"Fuck you feel good," I moaned, putting my hands on her arse as she began to slowly rock up and down. "Jesus Marin..."

"You think I feel good now?" she asked, giggling at my face. "Just wait until I do this."

Without warning, her walls began to squeeze my cock hard. It felt like hot liquid nirvana was surrounding my arousal, holding it, squeezing it, loving it as she loved me.

Her hands cupped my face as we began to kiss each other, our hunger, our desire for each other climbing higher and higher.

And then she came, screaming against my mouth as liquid honey dripped down my cock.

"It's too good, you're too good. I love you, Nathan. I love you so much, oh fuck I can't stop cumming!"

She moaned and panted, rubbing her body against me, her nipples brushing against mine as she slammed her pussy up and down upon me.

Without warning, she stopped kissing me and bit down upon my neck. The pain came but was eclipsed by a pleasure I'd never felt before. I could feel her love, her pleasure as she gulped my blood down. The pleasure of the act itself forcing her to whimper as she came again.

...and then I began to cum, harder than I'd even cum in my life.

The pleasure came first...and then my cock erupted inside her, painting her walls white as I leaned up, trying all I could to put as much of my dick into her.

"You cumming baby, you cumming inside me? Oh fuck!"

Marin came again, the sensation, the ecstasy of me cumming inside too much for her to handle as her pussy followed suit.

"Yes..." she crooned, nuzzling my sore neck and licking the wound gently. "Oh baby you're gonna knock me up if you keep cumming like that."

I don't know if it was the words or the way she said them. Either way sent a tingle all the way through my cock as it pulsed, splashing her walls with even more of my essence.

I could feel her surprise for all of a second before she giggled and gently turned us over until she was underneath me.

"Did the idea of knocking me up excite you darling?" she asked, a wicked grin on her face as she pulled me down for a kiss. "Mhmm, you taste so nice."

Her walls squeezed my cock again.

'How the fuck am I still hard? I've cum about three times.'

"And you can cum a lot more," Marin chimed in, her expression hungry. "You're not done yet are you? You can keep going a little longer right?"

"You little minx," I murmured, grinning at her sly smile.

"What's the matter baby?" she teased. "Getting tired?"

Her words became thoughts, a thought, a singular thought.

"Don't you wanna put a baby in me..."

I blinked...before desire overtook any rational thought and we began to fuck like animals. Moaning, groaning, panting as we kissed and licked each other.

Our bodies were hot, aflame with a yearning for the other.

A yearning we quite literally fucked into night.

...

...

...

A few hours later and the flames had cooled somewhat. A raging desire now a soft ember, warming the other with its gentle glow.

"So did you really want me to knock you up, or was that just dirty talk?" I asked, enjoying her little grin as I looked at her.

"A little of column A, a little of column B," she replied, nuzzling against me. "Don't tell me it didn't work. You came like a firehose."

I chuckled. "I won't lie and say that I didn't enjoy it. But what if I did just get you pregnant?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me before pecking my lips. "Then I guess we'll probably have to start looking for a bigger place to live."

I blinked. "It doesn't worry you?"

"Does it worry you?" she asked, her brow creased with concern. "There are ways to abort it if you're not ready."

"You don't want that," I cut across, feeling the pain in her voice. "And neither do I."

"Well then," she continued, taking my hand and interlocking our fingers. "If this little romp of ours has started something wonderful...then we'll move forward and get ready for it together."

I smiled gently, the distant daydream of children laughing echoing in my mind. I didn't know if it was my daydream or hers, but in that moment I didn't care.

We both liked it.

"Together it is then."

Our lips met and we kissed.

And for the first time in a very long time...I felt happy.

Happy and free.

End