Freedom Comes at a Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're finally awake," he said, entering the room. Light streamed through the open door. Beth peered past him but was unable to make out the room beyond hers. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," he scolded. "What have you done to yourself."

Beth's fingers bled, staining her dress. She did not care.

"Where am I?" she cried, anger filling her. He walked towards her menacingly, ignoring her question. Beth stepped backwards until her body pressed against the cold metal wall. "Don't you touch me! Don't come near me!" she screamed until her throat was raw.**

-

Her door opened forcefully and Daniel raced in. Beth was sitting up, shaking, hiccuping back her tears. Sitting next to her, Daniel took her in his arms. He hushed her, stroking her hair gently. Beth had woken this way for three consecutive nights. Her nightmares were beginning to take an emotional toll on her. She had thought nothing could have been worse than being in that place with that man, but even now, here, he was stealing her happiness and encroaching on her peace, and Beth was slowly losing her sanity.

"Don't go," she whispered to Daniel. She gripped his forearms tightly. "Please, don't go."

He had soothed her each night, holding her tightly as her sobs subsided. Unknown to Beth, he had been sleeping on a stretcher outside her door since the first night she had woken screaming. He had packed the bed away before dawn each day so that his father and brother didn't see him there.

"Okay," Daniel agreed. "I'll stay with you." He moved to lie on the floor.

"No," she gasped, grasping at him. "Here, with me." She moved over on the mattress to give him space. She was not thinking of propriety, or of rules. She only knew she needed to be held gently and to feel the warmth of another human being.

Daniel swung his long legs on to the bed and curled in next to her. Lying on his back, his broad shoulders took up most of the width of the single bed. He lifted his arm up and around Beth's shoulders, pulling her in to him. She lay her head on his shoulder and placed her hand flat on his bare chest.

"Is this okay?" he whispered, not wanting to overstep her boundaries.

"Yes," she replied, no longer upset or tired; She was wired, wide awake, and lying next to a handsome man.

-

Beth lay awake for what felt like hours. She breathed steadily, feigning sleep, hoping to convince Daniel that she was dozing. He, too, breathed lightly, his rib cage rising and falling under her open palm. Sure that he was asleep, she softly fingered the coarse hairs on his chest. He was the first man she had touched in this way. This was a new experience and a new sensation for her.

Daniel turned his head towards her slowly, causing Beth to sharply withdraw her hand.

"It's okay," he reassured her. "It felt nice."

Beth blushed crimson, glad that he couldn't see her face in the darkness. She hesitantly placed her hand on him once more. He caressed the back of her hand lightly with his fingers. Then, reaching up, he tilted her face to his. In the dim, moody light she could make out the shape of his face and the curve of his mouth. He leaned down and kissed her.

Beth was caught off guard, but she did not pull away. Daniel ran his fingers up her cheek and in to her hair. The tender touch brought her to silent tears and she groaned in desire. With her mouth open their tongues connected, dancing sensually.

Breaking their kiss, Daniel dipped his head low and sucked gently on her exposed neck. Beth moaned at the unexpected pleasure she felt; His soft lips; His rough, short stubble tickling her skin. She reached up and untied the ribbon at the top of her nightgown. She pulled the fabric off her shoulder, exposing her pale, smooth flesh.

Daniel showered light kisses down her neck and across her chest. Placing a finger in the neck of her nightgown, he tugged the cotton gently and exposed one small, round breast. Encompassing her nipple with his lips he sucked and nibbled softly. Beth purred quietly, more aroused than she had ever been before.

"Is this okay, Beth?" he asked kindly, his cheek resting against the cushion of her soft breast.

"Yes, yes," she breathed. "Don't stop."

He placed his mouth on her once more, flicking his tongue over her nipple. He pulled the fabric away from her other breast and pressed his open mouth to it, savouring the taste of her warm skin.

Beth had not known touch or sensation like this. She did not know she could feel this way, or that a man could make her feel this good. She felt safe and cared for in Daniel's arms; A far cry from the terror and she had experienced. Her head swam with a mixture of emotions, but she pushed all negative thoughts to the back of her mind, determined to not let that man ruin this moment for her.

Lifting his head, he rested on the pillow next to her. She could feel his warm breath on her face. She pressed her forehead to his, and closed her eyes, relaxed.

"May I touch you, Beth?" Daniel asked, grazing his fingertips down her rib cage and resting his palm on her leg. "May I touch you here?" He trailed his fingers over the fabric of her nightgown to the warm chasm between her thighs.

Beth's stomach flip flopped at the thought. She felt a hot, throbbing sensation in her groin, a burning desire for what was to come.

"Yes," she whispered.

Daniel slowly lifted the hem of her gown. Feeling the cool night air on her skin, she shivered involuntarily. His fingers danced slowly over her flesh to the sensitive skin on her inner thigh. He lightly fingered the soft, downy hair between her legs and, stroking her softly, he slipped one finger between the wet folds of her pussy. Beth groaned quietly, tossing her head back. Daniel pressed his lips to her neck and kissed her gently.

Her legs parted of their own accord and he rubbed the pad of his finger up and down the slippery crevasse, avoiding her clitoris. He pushed gently and inserted his finger deep inside her. Working his finger in and out of her agonisingly slowly, he relished the warm, wet feel of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on fiercely.

Beth moaned loudly and Daniel caught her mouth with his, smothering the sound. The fair curls on her mound tickled his palm. With her natural lubrication coating his fingers, he rubbed steadily at her hard, pea sized clitoris. Beth pressed her face in to Daniel's neck, gasping and panting. He was bringing her to her first orgasm.

She cried out, sweet mews of pleasure. The agony of nineteen years of sexual tension being released in one moment was almost too much for her petite frame to bear; Her body wracked with spasm after spasm, convulsing and writhing. Tears formed in her eyes and her mouth hung open in shock.

Daniel removed his hand, wiping the evidence of her orgasm on the bedsheets. He pressed his mouth to hers, breaking her from her reverie. She returned the kiss eagerly, probing his open lips with her tongue.

"I had no idea it could feel like that," she murmured, her lips against his.

"You sweet, sweet girl," he replied. He ran his fingers through her hair with care, lovingly caressing her.

-

Beth sat at the kitchen table. Her chin rested on her hands and a smile danced across her lips. Tiny shocks sparked deep between her thighs as she remembered the previous night. Groaning quietly, she tightly folded her legs under the table.

"Good morning, Miss Beth," Victor said, appearing from the hallway.

"Good morning, sir," she replied shyly, unable to meet his eyes.

Victor poured himself a mug of coffee and took a seat across from her.

"You appear well this morning," he said, tipping the mug in her direction before taking a sip.

She smiled, thinking of the attentive care Daniel had been showering her with. "I feel well," she replied.

"Now that you're feeling better, will you be with us much longer?" Victor asked gently.

It was something Beth had been thinking of, knowing she would need to return home now that she was recovered from her physical injuries. "Your family must be very worried about you," he continued.

Beth nodded, lifting her eyes to meet his. "Yes, sir. I would like to go home soon."

"I'm sure we can arrange to get you there," he said, tapping his grease stained, hard working hands on either side of the mug. "Where do you live?"

She pictured her quaint, friendly town coated in rich history and draped in American flags.

"Chester, sir," she replied.

"Chester?" he asked, furrowing his brow. "Why, I'm not sure I'm familiar with that area."

"The closest big city is Charlotte, sir," she nodded, confirming her answer.

"Charlotte, South Carolina?" he asked, stilling his hands.

"Yes, sir."

"Why, you're deep in the West Virginian country side right now, Miss Beth. You're a long way from home."

-

Daniel exited the barn. Wiping his dirty hands on a rag, he turned towards the house and noticed Beth sitting on the porch steps. Smiling, he made his way over to her. Easing himself down next to her he turned and looked at her lovely profile; Straight nose with a light dusting of freckles, long, fair eyelashes, a full lower lip, and a top lip that curved slightly upwards. Oh, how he desired to kiss those lips. He watched a solitary tear fall from her eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" he asked gently.

Beth sniffed and tossed her head back, gazing at the sky. "I've been missing for 8 months."

Puzzled, Daniel ran a hand over his hair. "I don't understand," he said, taking her hand in his.

"Your father and I discussed getting me home," she explained. "But it turns out I'm nowhere near home. I'm hundreds of miles from home."

"Well, how did you get here?" Daniel asked perplexed by their entire conversation.

She turned to him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Today I asked your father the date. It hadn't occured to me to ask before now. I was abducted on the fourth of July from Chester, South Carolina by a man in a burgandy coloured Buick."

Exhaling loudly, shocked and confused, Daniel tried to make quiet sense of it all. He gave her time to explain.

"I can't remember much of that night," she continued calmly, "but when I woke I was in a dark room. To this day I still don't know his name or who he is. And that night I came to you? That was the night I escaped."

Daniel pictured that night and the frail, broken woman on the porch. He had carried her in to the safety of his home and had nursed her back to health. After the war he had prayed he would never need to use his skills ever again, but when she came crashing in to their lives he was thankful that he knew exactly what to do. His care had turned from physical to emotional over the time she had been with them, and his heart shattered at her admission.

"My God, Beth," he exclaimed, pulling her in to his arms. "My God."

He held her against his chest, her head tucked under his chin. She sobbed quietly, her arms wrapped around his waist. He caressed her hair, smoothing it under his palm. "Your family must be so worried," he said. "I will get you home."

Beth turned her head to look at him, still pressed against him, and nodded silently. She trusted him.

"Will you come to my room tonight?" she asked, her eyes searching his.

He stroked her face lovingly then lowered his head to kiss her. "Yes."

-

Beth was awake, waiting and listening. She heard the faint squeak of her doorknob as it twisted and the whoosh of breeze as it was carefully opened. She watched Daniel enter the room, which was dark except for the faint glow from the moon through the curtains. He closed the door behind him and made his way to her bed.

She held the bedcovers up for him and he slipped silently beneath the sheets. Pressing his firm body against hers he pulled her in to an embrace. He was naked aside from the thin cotton pants he wore, and she could feel his long, thick, erect cock against her thigh. The feel and thought of it sent shocks of pleasure through her. The soft folds of her vagina encompassed her throbbing, swollen clitoris; She had been waiting for this moment, to be alone with him, all day. She hummed softly and happily in to his chest. He was here. Her healer, her protector.

"I've spoken with my father," Daniel whispered, his lips in her downy hair. "He thinks we should leave for South Carolina in two days time."

Beth's heart skipped a beat. She would be leaving so soon? Her silence was deafening. She squeezed her eyes tight to dam the tears and burrowed her face in to the rough hairs on his chest.

"I know," he consoled her, reading her mind. He tightened his arms around her and sighed.

"I will be away tomorrow," he continued. "I need to go in to town to buy a new exhaust for Father's truck and pick up some supplies for the journey."

Beth nodded. He had been so good to her; His whole family had. She was so grateful for everything they had done and were doing to get her home.

"Thank you," she said, lifting her face to his. He saw the glint of a tear on her cheek and he kissed it, stopping it in its tracks. He licked the salt from his lips and pressed his mouth to hers.

She returned his kiss passionately. Their mouths crashed against one another like the meeting of two fast flowing rivers. Daniel groaned desperately. He rolled on to his back and pulled Beth on top of him. She sat up slowly, her legs straddling his waist, her knees on the bed. The moonlight from the window behind her illuminated her sillhouette, her hair a wild halo of gold. She lifted the hem of her nightgown and pulled it up and over her head, dropping it on to the bed behind her.

Daniel reached up and gently placed his hands on her bare shoulders. He ran his fingertips down her clavicles and over her peaked nipples. His light touch made her shiver with pleasure. His fingers continued over the curves of her breasts to her ribcage, down her small waist, to her hips. His fingers clasped her and pulled her against his hard, cotton covered shaft. Beth let out a soft groan at the contact. She grasped his wrists tightly, bracing herself.

Daniel rubbed her open, wet slit against him once more. They moaned simultaneously. He felt Beth move against him, grinding herself along his rod, signaling her enjoyment. He pulled her against him again and again. Beth's head rolled back, and her mouth dropped open silently. The intense feeling from the friction of the soaked cloth between them and the firmness of his cock against her hard clitoris was agonising.

Daniel could barely take it any more. He needed to be inside her. He gently pulled her down on to the bed and rolled on top of her. Bracing himself above her on one elbow, he reached down with the other hand and pulled his pants down off his hips to his knees. He kicked them off his feet and on to the floor. Their naked bodies were warm and flush against one another, and they trembled in each other's arms.

Beth was scared. The only man she had been with was one she had not been with willingly. He had taken her innocence and her dignity. He had separated her from her friends and family. He had kept her locked away, terrified and begging for her life. With him she had known fear, pain, and the depths of despair. She had not known the sweet, gentle touch of a man until she met Daniel.

And now, Daniel was above her, naked, pressing his lips to her throat. She closed her eyes and absorbed all the passion, tenderness, kindness, and love he was showing her. With Daniel she felt safe, she felt worshipped, and she felt desired. And the deep throbbing ache between her legs begged for release. Release through him.

She opened her legs to him, inviting him in. With his forehead pressed against hers, he reached down and took hold of his hard, thick shaft. He guided himself towards her warm cunt and pressed the round, smooth head against her lips, which parted immediately. He rubbed himself up along her slit, coating the head of his cock in her slick juices.

"Please," Beth whispered. "Please do it."

He groaned at her desire for him, a smile curling on his lips. He pushed gently and entered her. She gasped and grasped at him, digging her nails in to his back. He pressed further and deeper until he was fully consumed by her. He paused a moment, enjoying her tight, warm depths. He raised his head and looked at her; The faint purple tones of night showed her eyes closed, her lips parted, curls splayed all across her pillow, her head tipped back slightly.

He withdrew his cock slowly and watched her face contort in bliss. Her brow furrowed and her lips formed a silent O. He leaned down and ran his tongue across her sweet lips. She reached up and took his face in her hands, pulling his mouth to hers. She kissed him hungrily, desperate for him.

Beth raised her legs and linked them around his back, locking her tiny feet together. She pulled him to her and he entered her once more. She moaned in to his mouth, their lips still connected, their hot breaths mingling together. He could feel her burning need for him. He had brought her back from the edge of death only two weeks prior; He had put her back together, healed her wounds, and nursed her back to health, and now he wanted to heal her heart.

He lifted himself up on to his strong, muscular arms. Lowering her legs back on to the bed, Beth opened her eyes and watched him. She danced her fingertips over the bumps and lines of his sculpted biceps. Looking down to where their bodies were connected, a shudder of ecstasy ran through her. Her pussy secreted a rush of juices as she gazed upon his thick cock penetrating her. "This is how it should feel," she acknowledged silently. "This is how I should feel."

Kneeling on the bed, he hooked his arms behind her knees and pulled her towards him. He buried himself in her deep, wet cunt. Throwing his head back he groaned as he pounded her. Beth, laid out on the bed in front of him, ran her fingers through her hair. She felt sexier and more turned on than she ever had. She let go of all inhibitions and let herself be swept away by the feeling of this gorgeous man inside her.

Daniel began to increase the speed of his penetration. He looked down at the beautiful woman bouncing on the end of his cock and groaned. Her small breasts moved in unison with his motion and her face, shadowed in the eerie light, showed pleasure and enjoyment. He watched as she dipped a hand to her spread lips. He held his breath, hoping and praying that she would touch herself. She began to rub in slow, wide circles.

She purred. The feeling was divine. Her clitoris was rock hard, throbbing, aching to burst. Her senses were wildly alert; A light breeze across her skin from a gap in the window; Her nipples erect and tender; Her pussy stretched and filled; Her own juices spilling down her inner thighs; His strong hands holding her legs wide apart; The warm pads of her fingertips pressed to the point that would lead to her release.

Daniel increased his speed, constantly watching her fingers pleasure herself. Beth pressed down harder, rubbing smaller, tighter circles over her clitoris. She began to groan; The sound was the most beautiful thing Daniel had ever heard. He released her legs and leaned over her, bracing himself on his strong arms. His hips moved above her, pounding her with everything he had. Beth rubbed faster and faster, the pressure inside her building with every passing second.

She moaned louder, longer. She could feel the orgasm coming. Daniel caught her mouth in his, attempting to absorb her groans for fear of waking his family. She kissed him passionately, crying with desire in to his mouth. With her free hand she grasped at him, digging her nails in to his flexed bicep.

The shock of her orgasm rippled out like an atomic bomb. The pressure exploded and her body convulsed involuntarily, lifting her from the bed. She gasped, shocked at the power within her. Her pussy clamped down hard, the muscles contracting rapidly, squeezing the firm, slippery cock within her. Daniel let out a deep, gutteral groan and came hard, erupting inside of her. He spurted rope after rope throughout her pulsating canal, coating it wall to wall in sticky semen.