Freedom Comes at a Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth mewed quietly, the post orgasmic come down filtering from her. Daniel continued to pump his cock within her, slower and slower, until he shuddered and stilled. He released a long, drawn out breath that he hadn't realised he had been holding. His cock slipped from her and a trail of semen spilled from her swollen lips. He collapsed on to the bed next to her and pulled her in to his arms. Burying his face in her hair he breathed her in.

"That is how it is supposed to feel," she confided in him, burrowing in to his chest.

"Yes, sweetheart. That is how it is supposed to feel," he replied sadly, his heart breaking at the thought of this beautiful girl experiencing anything other than breathtaking, heart stopping pleasure.

-

The faint light of dawn crept across the comforter. Beth stirred. She felt the firm arms of Daniel around her. She felt warm and happy. She felt safe. Daniel breathed in deeply and opened his eyes.

"Good morning," he croaked, his voice full of sleep. He nuzzled his face against her cheek.

"Good morning," she said, turning to him with a warm smile on her face. She pressed her lips to his sweetly.

"I need to leave before my Father and Jamie wake up," he said gently. "The last thing we need is young Jamie asking one thousand questions about why I was sleeping in here."

She nodded, but wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Just a few more minutes."

He chuckled, grinning, and pressed his mouth to her throat. The hair on his face tickled her and she squealed delightedly. His left hand roamed down over her smooth, bare skin. He cupped her small ass in his palm and squeezed gently. She purred, pressing herself in to him, comfortable and happy in his arms.

He eased his way down the mattress, tossing the blanket over his head.

"Oh!" Beth exclaimed, surprised that he had pulled away from her. The coarse hairs that had been tickling her throat only moments before were now between her thighs.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as he pressed his mouth to her pussy. The feeling was foreign and unexpected.

His tongue parted her tender lips and he lapped at her eagerly. She reached down and took his head in her hands, clawing her nails through his hair. She ground her cunt against his hungry mouth. His unrelenting tongue devoured her and he gladly consumed the excitement which spilled out of her.

He gently slipped a solitary finger in to her pussy and she groaned in pleasant surprise. Sucking softly on her clitoris, he moved his finger in and out of her slowly. She bucked against his mouth, urging him on, desperately wanting him to unhinge her.

"Don't stop," she whispered between breaths. "Please don't stop."

Flicking his tongue quickly over her erect clitoris, he inserted a second finger and pulsed them within her, increasing in speed. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him in to her, burying his face in her pussy. Her heart racing, her breathing eratic, she tried to stifle the scream that was aching to burst from her lungs. The deep throbbing built until it spilled over and she found her release. She cried out, covering her mouth with her own hand to smother the sound.

Daniel removed his mouth but continued to penetrate her with his fingers. She writhed beneath him, twitching and groaning. He heard her eratic breathing begin to calm. He removed his fingers and made his way back up the mattress, placing his head on the pillow next to her. Her eyes were closed, her cheeks were rosy and flushed. He groaned at how beautiful she was, this woman who had just come apart at his touch. He pressed his lips to hers and she tasted herself on him; Salty and sweet at once.

-

Beth, Jamie, and Victor were half way through dinner.

"I'll miss you, Miss Beth," Jamie said sweetly. "Are you sure you've got to leave tomorrow?"

Beth smiled sadly at the young boy. She reached across the table and placed her small hand on his.

"I'll miss you, too, Jamie." She gave his hand a squeeze. "I need to get home. I must see my parents."

"Father," he said, suddenly turning to Victor, "can I go with them tomorrow? Can I go with Daniel and Beth?"

Victor smiled and shook his head. "No, son. I need you here on the farm."

"Fine," Jamie replied sulkily, dipping his head low.

There was a knock at the door and Victor stood to answer it. Beth listened to his footsteps recede down the hallway. A moment later she heard muffled voices. The conversation got louder as Victor entered the room.

"We're just having dinner. Take a seat here," he said, gesturing to the empty chair at the kitchen table.

Beth turned to see who he was talking to. She looked up into a pair of familiar, cold eyes. Her heart stopped beating, her fork dropping with a clatter on to the table. He slid in to the chair next to her. She felt her body begin to shake in fear.

"This man is here from the U.S. Census Bureau.," Victor explained, sitting and taking up his own fork once more.

"Yes," he said, his angry gaze locked on Beth. "This year's census is particularly important because it is the first since the end of the war. I've been going house to house in this area to ensure everyone is accounted for."

The man withdrew some papers from a briefcase and set them on the table.

"Is there anyone else who lives at this address?" he asked professionally.

"My brother does," Jamie offered, "but he's not here."

"I see," said the man.

Beth's mouth was dry and she tried to swallow. Her voice had left her. She wanted to yell, to scream, but nothing would come out. She was frozen in fear.

"Are you able to leave the papers with us, sir?" Victor asked, rising from the table with his empty plate. "Mighty sorry to say I've got some things to finish up outside."

"No problem, sir, I can do just that," he replied. "It'll take me a moment to get it all in order."

Victor nodded. "I'm sure Miss Beth can show you out once you're done."

Beth shot a scared, terrified look in Victor's direction. Victor turned and walked out the rear door of the kitchen and out in to the yard. Beth squeezed her shaking hands tightly together in her lap. She eyed up the knife on the table.

"Why don't you run along, son," the man said to Jamie. "I'm sure your father needs your help out back."

"Sure, mister," Jamie replied with a smile. He placed his empty plate in the sink and left the kitchen.

The man turned to Beth and sneered, "Thought you could outsmart me, you bitch? I'll give you credit, though; You got further than I had expected. I see you've set yourself up nicely with this kind family. Too bad I'm going to have to cut this little vacation of yours short."

He grabbed her arm and yanked her to her feet.

Beth swiped at the knife in the middle of the table. He intercepted it before she could grab it. Holding it to her throat, he laughed, spittle flying from his mouth.

"De ja vu," he said. "I remember the first time I had you in this position." He looked her up and down. "You had the same look on your face then as you do now."

He dragged her across the room and in to the hallway. Beth struggled against him, trying to break free from his grasp.

"Hold it," came a voice behind them.

With a dark, crazed smile on his face, the man turned and looked over his shoulder. Victor stood directly behind them with a shot gun pointed at the man's back.

"You sneaky bastard," the man said menacingly, turning towards Victor. "I didn't even hear you come in."

"Let her go," Victor threatened, leveling the barrel of the gun at the man's chest. "Are you okay?" he asked Beth, catching her eye.

The man used that moment of distraction to grab the barrel. He and Victor wrestled with it before Victor squeezed the trigger. A shot rang out, shattering the ceiling. Victor loosened his grip at the recoil and the man slammed the butt in to Victor's face. Beth screamed. Victor dropped to the ground, blood gushing from an open wound above his left eye.

Turning the gun on Victor, the man ordered him to his feet. Unsteadily, Victor got up. He braced himself against the wall.

"Where is the boy?" the man demanded.

Victor spat in his direction. The man jabbed Victor in the chest with the barrel.

"Tell me!" he yelled.

Victor chuckled. "You'll never find him."

"It doesn't matter, anyway," he replied. "I've got what I came for."

Holding the shot gun in one hand and Beth's arm tightly in the other, the man dragged her from the house. Beth stumbled over the threshold and fell, splaying across the porch. At that moment, three loud gun shots rang out, one after the other. Beth pressed her hands to her ears to block the sound of the shots and her own screaming.

The man toppled over, landing on top of her. Caught under him, her mind flashed back to all the times he had pressed himself against her and held her down. She thrashed around, trying to wriggle free of him. She pushed him off her and he slumped to the porch, dead, three entry wounds in his chest.

She sat still, in shock, and stared at him. Her eyes wide and terrified, she slowly turned at the sound of someone calling her voice. Daniel raced to her side and gathered her up in to his arms. His lips on her forehead, her head pressed against his chest, she realised she was safe.

-

Jamie was out of his hiding place and tucked safely in his bed. Beth sat in a chair, her knees pulled up under her chin. Daniel was kneeling in front of his father, tending the injury to his face.

"How did you know, son?" Victor asked Daniel. He winced as Daniel cleaned the wound.

Daniel smiled. "She doesn't say much," he admitted to his father, looking in Beth's direction, "but she says enough." He pressed a cotton swab to his father's head then wrapped a clean bandage around it.

Standing, Daniel walked over to Beth. He crouched down in front of her. She shivered slightly and wrapped her arms tighter around her legs.

"A burgandy Buick," he whispered to her.

She looked in to the kind eyes of the man she had come to adore. The man who had now saved her life more than once. "You did well, sweetheart," he said, and took her in to his arms.

"Go," Victor said suddenly, interrupting their embrace. Daniel turned and looked at him. "Take Beth now and go."

"What about him," Daniel replied, tipping his head in the direction of the body still lying on their porch.

"I'll deal with him. Once the police chief arrives you'll be stuck here for God knows how long. Go now. Get her home."

Daniel turned back to Beth. She watched his expression, willing to do whatever he decided.

"Okay," he said finally, stroking his thumb lightly across her cheek. "Let's get you home."

-

The night air was cool. Beth was wrapped in one of Daniel's warm woollen sweaters and she had the window wound all the way down. Her hair hung out the window, flapping and dancing in the wind. They had been driving silently for two hours. Daniel thrust his hand through his hair and pulled the truck off the road on to a gravel siding.

He slamed his palms against the steering wheel, making Beth jump slightly.

"I would have never forgiven myself if something had happened to you," he said, turning to her. He reached across the seat, opening his arms to her. She slid across the worn leather and fell in to his embrace.

She climbed on to his lap and straddled him. Hiking her dress up around her hips, she reached down and unbuttoned his trousers. His cock sprang to life eagerly, hardening in the warm palm of her hand. She stroked it softly and pressed her lips to his. He reached up with both hands and clasped her face, kissing her deeply.

She positioned herself over him, rubbed the swollen tip over her damp slit, then impaled herself on his stiff cock. They both groaned loudly at the sensation. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and bounced above him. She moaned quietly as he bumped against her cervix.

Still in the driver's seat, Daniel leaned Beth back so she was against the steering wheel. He lifted the sweater and dress up to expose her breasts. Taking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, he pulled and twisted. She groaned and tipped her head back, her eyes closed. She pressed her index finger to her clitoris and began to stroke it slowly. He took her hips in his hands and thrust deeply in to her.

She leaned forward and rested her head against his shoulder. He continued to fuck her, the truck shaking and tilting on it's axis.

"Faster," she whispered in his ear. "Harder."

Daniel's head swam at her sudden confidence. He increased the tempo and impaled her again and again on his thick cock.

Beth thrummed steadily at her clitoris. Her quiet mews turned to loud, gasping moans as she neared an orgasm.

"Yes, sweetheart. I'm close, too," Daniel groaned.

Holding her hips tightly, he pounded her rhythmically as hard as he could. Her moans became more urgent, and her fingers rubbed furiously as she exploded around him. She cried out incoherently. Her pussy clamped down, sending him in to an orgasm. He came hard, ejecting hot cum straight up in to her. He brought her down over him again and again as he milked the seed from his cock. She slumped against his chest, fully spent.

-

Daniel drove on through the night, lost in his thoughts. He glanced over at the sweet young woman asleep across in the seat next to him. His heart ached.

"You saved me again," she had said to him before falling asleep.

"We saved each other," he had replied.

He drove her onwards towards her destination, ready to reunite her with her loved ones. He memorised the road as best he could, knowing that in the coming weeks and months ahead he would be travelling this way again and again to be with her.