Freedom League Ch. 01: Blood Cat

Story Info
Meeting your heroes can be... exciting.
9.7k words
4.32
6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story performing sexual acts are over the age of 18.

**********************

The warehouse appeared deserted. She kept to the shadows. Making two more circles around the building. One high, from rooftop to rooftop. And one at ground level.

No guards. No cameras. Only a few lights shone from inside of a VERY large building. The blueprints of the building showed no basement. The only second floor consisted of a catwalk along the outer walls and a small office near the entrance.

The tip she got was that Dr. Vile was kidnapping black girls to sell into the sex trade. Normally the Dr. was a creator of "Designer" Drugs. Often fatal. Usually inexpensive. Blood Cat suspected he was intentionally targeting the poor. But she had a tendency to think poorly of most white men and she knew it. -Most- anyway.

She had busted, broken up and outright burned down, most of the Dr.'s operations. With his kidnapping of young Black women, something off from his normal activities, she could assume he was baiting her.

It was a trap.

It looked like a trap.

It smelled like a trap.

She should've brought back up. She should've called the Freedom League. Any one of her teammates would've been happy to assist. But she was so infuriated when she received the news that she was here before she realized how bad of an idea this was. And now, she didn't know how much time she had.

"Hell, those girls could be gone already and my nerves are just costing them more time." She thought. "How does the Doc expect me to approach?" She wondered. "Rooftop access to catwalks."

So she slipped diagonally through the shadows at one of the front corners of the warehouse. Put her hands on the sill of an open side window and hopped her feet up and over while she dropped to the floor inside.

Quiet as a cat she slipped through the shadows toward a light source in the back of the building. Still no guards, she noticed. Still no cameras? But once she arrived near the rear she could see eight young women manacled to beds. They appeared to still be wearing their street clothes. Which let her breath a sigh of relief.

Not raped yet.

"Thank you, Lord." She whispered.

It was far too tempting to rush in there. She circled in the shadows two times. No guards. No cameras. No sounds except for the small whimpers and grunts of the bound and gagged girls on the beds.

No smells?

Her internal voice went crazy. "No smells!? What about all the men that chained these girls down?! What about that nasty motherfucker that always spills half his lunch all over the floor?!... I >can< smell the girls. So they're not a hologram."

She made another circuit which got her one scent. Some kind of cleanser.

She double checked the warehouse. The floor was almost filled with several large metal shipping containers. Probably an army of men in them. The cleanser is meant to trick me into not realizing they're here. But what's the signal to charge? Not video or they'd be freaking out about me checking each container.

Audio? That was possible but just didn't {feel} like Dr. Vile.

She looked at the girls... Yeah. One of them is the signal. -That- felt like something Doc would do. Blood Cat smiled. She had restraints.

She slipped to the girls. Their shock was obvious but they quickly calmed when they realized who she was.

"I'm going to get you out of here. Stay calm."

The shackles were just Velcro sex toy stuff but it was impossible to undo without a free hand. "Effective and cheap. Just like the good doctor." She thought. She undid the first girl's ankles. Then her wrists. Then she rebound the girls wrists with a "Flex-cuff," military issued large zip-tie. The girl looked at her in shock.

"Just till we get out of here."

The girl nodded confused but obviously trusting the Cat.

She moved to the second girl and did the same.

Then she was on to the third when she felt two deep pinches. One in each thigh.

Blood Cat jumped forward and away from the attack. Spinning to find the first two girls smiling behind their ball gags. Even with their hands behind them. They had each managed to get a syringe and stab her with it.

Her world went blurry fast. She was out before the coconut sound of her skull hitting concrete reverberated through the warehouse.

When she awoke she was greeted by a very unpleasant sight. Dr. Vile stood before her naked and smiling. Behind him stood another thirty naked men. But they had guns.

AND the eight women she had come to save? They were just as nude as the rest. Sporting the same huge lust filled smiles.

The Dr. was laughing.

She looked at her restraints. She was shackled with titanium to an X shaped sex frame.

"What'd you invest in sex toys or something?" She asked.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Uh no. No, it just seemed appropriate for tonight's festivities." He smiled as he stepped closer and gripped her chin. "In case you missed it." He said in a kind tone. "We're going to rape you to death. You irritating little bitch."

"You wanna start by putting your dick in my mouth?" She cooed.

"Ha! Ha! NO! No, I'm fully aware of how strong you are. I have no doubt you could bite through my arm if you could reach it." He nodded. "That's why we have a titanium gag for you." He smiled as he dangled the metal ball gag in front of her. He looked at it and slapped his hand on her crotch. She gave an involuntary jump. "Anything you want to say before we fit you with this?"

She sulked. Hoping to prevent them from being able to get it into her mouth if it was closed.

"Nothing? Really? I would've bet -you- of all people would have some great threat to offer before I slide myself into you." He shook his head and admired her a moment. "Very well. Let's get started." He motioned for his people.

Four of them came forward with pry-bars. Dr. Vile laughed. The more she fought. The louder he laughed. Everyone knew she was tough. Not invulnerable. But tough enough for a pry-bar to work to leverage her mouth open. Instead of tearing her lips up. And it [was] working. Two bars just under her upper lip and two jammed against the lower.

Between the four of them they managed to spread her jaws apart. The Dr. was pushing the ball against her teeth. He lacked the strength to break them but he -could- leverage that ball in.

She was furious when he finally got it to pop in. So much so that she was almost in tears. Dr. Vile was breathing hard but still laughing. She looked at him and just wanted him dead. Dead like in a painful gut wrenching way! Dead like...

Like the thirty naked bodies behind him? She frowned.

"Pfft. Pfft. Pfft. Pfft."

The Dr. looked stunned as his four "helpers" sprouted red holes in their heads and fell to the ground. It took him a moment before he realized what had happened and spun around.

And there he was.

Black body armor. With a mask that only showed his mouth. More weapons on him than a S.W.A.T. truck. The nightmare of all villains in Neo Metro. A man the D.A. called a psychopath.

"Manslaughter." Dr. Vile stated in a terrified tone.

"Pfft."

And Dr. Vile was no more.

Blood Cat cheered around her gag. She couldn't believe he was here! Her tears of rage had dried before they started but now tears of joy threatened to erupt.

Manslaughter de-cocked and holstered his suppressed pistols before walking to her. He looked displeased. The feeling of disappointment suddenly flowed through her. They weren't allies but she couldn't help but feel that she had let him down.

He took a hold of the straps for the ball gag and removed it from her mouth. She worked her jaw a moment.

"Thank you."

He only nodded as he looked her up and down.

She knew she looked good. That was part of her image. A dark red mask that revealed her small Afro hairstyle, eyes and mouth. Dark red spandex top showing her midriff. And dark red spandex leggings. Black gloves and black low-top boots completed the look.

Her black utility belt of tricks? That lay on the ground behind the frame. Where she couldn't reach it.

Manslaughter looked at her. Unlike her, he had black lenses covering his eyes. She believed they were advanced low-light and thermal imaging devices. But no one knew for sure.

"Ahem." She smiled. "This is the part where you let me down." She nodded. "Please." She added in a VERY nice tone.

He didn't speak. He never spoke. Many believed Manslaughter was mute. But Blood Cat knew better.

He removed his gloves and stowed them in his web-gear. His hands came up to grip and rub her waist. She gave an involuntary jerk when his flesh made contact with hers. She licked her lips nervously. His hands began to drift up to her breasts.

"STOP!!" She yelled and shook her head in obvious confusion.

No smile. No expression. Just a mute fucking statue.

She looked back at his hands. She watched as he squeezed her breasts. Then looked back at him. "Are you fuckin with me?"

He pinched her nipples which made her gasp.

She looked almost desperate. "I know I disappointed you." She whispered. "I shouldn't have come here alone. I was mad and it was stupid. But I..."

Her breath caught as he pinched her nipples again and ground his crotch hard against her. She closed her eyes once more and some tears fell.

"Please tell me why you're doing this?"

He eased back from her, just a breath. While letting his hands drop to her hips.

"How do you know I can talk?" He whispered.

She shook her head at him.

He slid his hands down to her ass.

"Why are you...?" More head shaking.

"Why am I what?" He asked as he squeezed her cheeks.

"You're Manslaughter." She kept shaking her head. "You don't do..."

"Maybe you're my first? ...Maybe I've just never been caught? ...Maybe. Maybe..." He gave a harder squeeze of her ass.

"No! I don't believe that."

"How did you KNOW I could talk?"

She felt him pull her crotch against his. She closed her eyes. "Please stop."

"You weren't this upset when the Dr. was about to rape you. Why now?"

Her tears fell slowly but his only answer was her shaking head.

"Those aren't tears of fear. Are they?"

She shook her head in reply.

"What are they for then?"

"...I'm sorry." She whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"I've... I've tried to be the best hero I can be. But you... I've obviously..." She looked away.

"What are you not telling me?"

She shook her head once more.

"...Fine!" He said so abruptly that it shocked her back into looking at him. He took his hands off of her and rested them on the frame near her back. "Here's what I remember." He said as he leaned to only an inch from her face. "I remember watching you fight "The Sanguine Sable." And you >schooled< that girl! Up one block and down the next." He laughed. "You just SOUNDLY kicked her ass. Right?"

Blood Cat licked her lips and nodded. "Yeah." She replied quietly.

He nodded. "You see? I fought Sable on two occasions. The first time? I managed to slip away from her, out of sheer luck. Never knew she was a part of the security. Knew I couldn't take her. I mean, I don't have improved strength and speed like she does. I'm just a guy with some guns." He shrugged.

Cat nodded again.

"Second time? I handed her, her ass. I knew she would be there. -I- picked the battlefield. Everything went in my favor like it was supposed to. Perfectly understandable. Right?"

"Yeah." Cat nodded.

"So here's my problem." He leaned even close. "Why is it, you've been on my tail three times in the last two years... and you keep coming up empty handed?"

She looked away.

He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "Why?"

"...I..."

"So you're upset that I'm about to rape you because you let me go? You let a rapist go three times and you feel like a fool." He said as he started to pull up her top.

"No! You wouldn't rape anyone!"

"How - do -" He placed his hand on her crotch. "You - know - that?"

"Because I remember." She whispered a snarl at him. "I remember three years ago. I took my baby sister to the "Columbia" to catch a movie. I remember five white men coming in and shooting people with shotguns." She nodded angrily. "Yeah, I remember dragging my sister under the stairs. Her blood was everywhere. And I remember praying to God, "Please. Please send somebody to stop this!"

The cops wouldn't come in. Said it was too dangerous. Too many innocent bystanders. While my people were dying!

"I never hated white people more than I did right then." She shook her head as more tears came. Then... She smiled.

"Then I heard one of those pieces of shit scream. He screamed louder than anyone I've ever heard. He dropped his gun. And when he turned toward me his guts spilled all over the floor. And the only thing LOUDER than his pain filled cries? Was you screaming at him, "You are a shame to our race!"

"And you ran on and all that shooting stopped." She laughed. "But so much more of their screams took its place. ...And the cops? Yeah, one of those pieces of garbage made it out the front door before his guts hit the ground." She laughed louder. "And like a bitch, he cried about Manslaughter's inside killing us." Her head fell back. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! What kinda pussy?... But oh, once they heard Manslaughter was in there? THEN they just had to come in. They had to stop YOU. Knowing full well, Manslaughter don't kill cops.

But thankfully... you slaughtered the five and disappeared."

"{That's} what -I- remember." She snarled at him.

He was only an inch from her face but she still couldn't tell what he was thinking. "You are no rapist." She whispered.

Then she ran her tongue across the inside of his upper lip.

He jerked back in surprise. "I..."

He turned his head away. She could tell he was stunned. Trying to compose himself maybe.

"...How is your sister?"

"She's good now. Thankfully, the shock of being shot knocked her out. She was one of the first ones shot that night so she was unconscious through most of the truly traumatic shit."

He nodded.

"And thanks to you. The paramedics were able to get to her in time."

He nodded again.

He seemed to be failing at deciding on what to say.

"Will you unshackle me please."

"No." He whispered as he leaned in to the point where their lips were almost touching.

She laughed but didn't pull away. "What do you want?"

"...May I touch you?"

"YESssss." She snarled at him.

He moved so fast he stunned her for a moment. His tongue was in her mouth. His left hand was behind her neck keeping her connected to him. And his right hand went between the frame and the small of her back to press her even more firmly against him.

She regained her focus quickly. Moving her tongue to fight his as her head tilted slightly and her eyes closed. Savoring the feel of the man against her.

He tasted like sweat and gunpowder and musk. She could smell his arousal and it was making her wet. She moaned into his mouth.

His hand slid down inside her leggings to grab her bare ass. That made her hips buck at him. He kneaded and squeezed while she squirmed in his grip.

Both of his hands slid to the bottom edge of her top as he broke the kiss. He played with the edge as she watched him. When she gave him a breathless nod, he lifted the spandex gently up and over her perfect "B Cup" breasts. She gasped out a moan as his mouth enclosed her right nipple.

He squeezed her breast while he slathered his saliva on her beautiful tits. Once he had his fill of her he returned to kissing her lovely full lips as his right hand descended farther down. Down and inside of her leggings to her moist, hot, and anxious crotch.

She moaned again as his fingers gently spear into her. His thumb was playing havoc with her clit. While his left hand gently pinched her right nipple.

"Oh fuck." She gritted out as an orgasm raced through her. "You have to untie me from this fucking thing."

"Not yet." He whispered.

"PLEASE!... I have to..." She was gasping as his manipulations did not waver.

He pulled the front of her leggings away from her pussy as he quickly dropped down and buried his face in her. She could feel his tongue. Dipping in deep. Licking her and sucking on each of her private lips. Until he sucked on her clit and hummed.

"OHHHHH!" Her body shook.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" He whispered between licks.

"YES!" She nodded fiercely.

He pulled the back of her leggings away. Spread her butt cheeks and buried his tongue in her tight little dark crinkle.

"Oh! Oh, shit! You're nasty."

He laughed. "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"AH!?" She shook her head unsure.

He smiled to himself as he slid a moist finger out of her pussy and slid it into her sphincter.

"Oh?"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, Blood Cat?"

"Uh... Oh shit..." She shook her head again. "Will it hurt?"

He smiled again. "Just enough to make you cum."

"Fuck... fuck fuck fuck..." His maneuvering had her gyrating like mad on this damnable frame. Even so, she knew if it was {anybody} else asking this? The answer would have been a firm "Hell no!" But instead what she whimpered out was, "...yes."

He stood away from her and unfastened his web belt. Unfastened his pants. And pulled out a masterpiece of cock. She involuntarily licked her lips.

Manslaughter reached behind her and flipped a switch that let him spin the frame upside down. She now had a first hand view of his cock and balls. She immediately engulfed the first four inches of his cock and began to move her head back and forth on his shaft. She heard him moan in pleasure as he descended on her pussy.

His cock smelled like the source of his musk. A smell that made her even wetter. A smell that made her pump her hips into his glorious mouth. She mewled when his hips began to pump in and out of her.

Knowing that a man who she owed so much was enjoying what she was doing? She came. She continued to suck on him as her last orgasm slowly diminished.

Then that masculine cock was pulled away from her.

"Wha..?"

The frame spun right side up again.

She was shaking her head at him. "Why?"

He pulled her leggings away again and then began to rub his cock against her slit. Her hips were moving frantically in reply.

"Ah. Ah. I think it's already wet enough!"

He smiled. "We don't want this to end too quickly."

"Says you! Stick - it - in - me!"

He gave a laugh then pushed himself in to the hilt in one go and held firm.

"Awwwww yeah." She had a satisfied tone to her voice.

He gripped her ass and began to slowly slide back and forth. She looked up from what he was doing to her, to look at his face.

"I can't see your eyes."

He smiled. "I assure you they are about to roll back any minute if we're not careful."

"Screw careful. Fuck me. I'll suck you off until you're back up."

"I want this to last."

"You're being a selfish white boy. Now, fuck me!"

He gripped her ass and began to hammer away at her.

"That's it! You got my spot! You got it! Oh, you motherfucker!"

She continued to scream out as she came all over him. He pumped her hard for several more strokes until he blasted the lovely woman with shot after shot of semen. His balls continued to churn as his strokes slowed in speed but increased in power. He felt like his legs might fail him as the last round fired from his dick.

Her head fell back. While he stood there using her ass to pull her tight against him. When her head finally came up, he kissed her again. His hands slid up to her wrists and unshackled her. He disengaged from their connection with a hand on her waist to hold her in place. While his right hand unshackled her ankles.

When she slid down the frame to stand on the floor, her legs wobbled just before hugging him.

They stood there hugging in silence for several minutes.

Eventually she had to let go. "What now?" She asked with more than a bit of trepidation.