Freedom League Ch. 01: Blood Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... "What now? Logistics?" OR "What now? Us?"

She looked around the room of dead bodies. "OK. This was a pretty fucked up place for us to fuck." She nodded.

He laughed. "Man, fuck those guys." He motioned to the bodies with his head. "Answer the question."

She shook her head. She was so afraid of the answer that it was pretty tempting to lie. "What now - Us." She said without looking at him.

He nodded. "My place isn't far from here. I'd like you to come with me." She looked at him and licked her lip nervously. "Do you... {want} to do that?"

She bit her lip. "Yes?"

"Aren't you supposed to be like - UBER - confidant?" He laughed.

"Mm hm." She nodded with very unsure eyes. "Just..." She shrugged. "Not right now."

"OK." He nodded. "I don't have a day job and I'm not a "Trust Fund kid." So I need everything I can scavenge from this place. You alright with helping me with that?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Sure."

Manslaughter took her to where all the sicko's had stashed their clothing. There was a multitude of car keys, wallets, cell phones and money. He had her start rubber-banding them into individual bundles. Before throwing them into a garbage bag. Meanwhile, he collected the weapons.

"What're you going to do with all those guns?"

He shrugged. "Sift through 'em to find the one's I want to keep. Then destroy the rest... Why?" he asked as he looked at her.

She gave a shrug in reply. "I was kinda worried you were gonna sell 'em."

"Ha! No. I'd just wind up having somebody shoot at me with them later."

Once all that was collected. He took her with him to collect the drugs and any other usable items from the "Medical bay?" "Holding area?" The place with the eight beds where the women were strapped down earlier.

Then it was into one of the containers where Dr. Vile had kept the funds to pay everyone in a large duffel. They took what they could carry a couple of blocks to a long black four door Lincoln. Manslaughter popped the trunk.

"Is this your car?"

"Why? You like it?" He replied.

"Maybe." She shrugged.

"Then it IS my car!" He smiled. She looked unconvinced. "Alright. It belonged to our "Good Doctor." But it's ours now."

They loaded up the trunk and drove back to the warehouse for the rest. Once that was loaded up he drove them deeper into the warehouse district of Neo Metro.

"You live around here." She stated more than asked.

"Yeah. It's got good access to most parts of the city."

"Uh huh."

"What? Too "Dark" for you?"

"Fuck you!" She laughed.

He chuckled as he pulled up to an old gated warehouse compound. The gate opened after he pressed something on his belt. She watched in the rear view mirror as the chain link gate closed behind them.

She could see four good sized structures in the compound. All of them looked to be vacant. Manslaughter drove through another set of automatic doors on the closest warehouse. That led to a concealed ramp. Hidden behind a metal container setup as an automatic gate. The ramp led to a tunnel that ran to what appeared to be a concrete parking garage.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"The warehouse at the back of the compound. It used to be a parking garage but I built a warehouse looking shell around it."

The garage appeared to be empty. Manslaughter drove down the ramp to the next floor and then down the ramp to the bottom floor. She saw many other cars on those bottom two floors.

"Why so many cars?" She asked as they got out of the Lincoln.

"Each one does different things." He pointed. "That gut truck is actually a mobile listening station. It was stolen from some law enforcement agency somewhere. Uh, you ever heard of "BigShot?"

"He was a few years before my time."

"Well, he bought it from somebody and was using it to spy on his competition."

"You took out BigShot?" He nodded in reply. "I thought he died in a gangland fight."

"That is what the cops reported." He nodded.

"OK. So what's special about that crappy little Tercel over there?"

He popped the trunk and handed her the bag of money. "It has a lower and upper light-bar. So if I'm following someone. I can make it look like I'm a different car by changing the headlight configuration from inside. Also it's armored and has bullet proof glass. And some psycho wedged an F-250 V8 into the little bastard."

"So it's fast."

"Frighteningly so." He nodded as he shouldered the trash bag of wallets and such.

He dropped the trunk and started walking toward a wall full of pipes and electrical panels.

"And why keep Dr. Vile's Lincoln?"

He looked her in the eye as he pressed the button to open the wall access.

"I hear it makes Black girls wet." He smiled.

"Well, you'd be right." She cooed.

She did a great job of NOT showing how stunned she was. When a three foot thick, Ten foot tall and 8 foot wide concrete door opened up in front of them. The edges of the door were stepped in one foot increments. So that the door when closed would have a perfect socket to rest in. While open, the bottom edge of the doorframe served as steps down to the floor that waited four feet below.

The door opened to another concrete hall that ran for fifteen feet to a concrete wall with a solid oak door. Manslaughter made sure to close the big door before opening the wooden one. Inside was,

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah I spent a lot of time on this."

Blood Cat was speechless. Ten foot tall ceilings with pressed tin overlay. Multi-tiered crown molding. Painted wooden walls. Hardwood floors with Persian rugs.

"You have taste?!" She screeched.

"Well ya don't gotta be a dick about it." He said as he walked past her to the kitchen.

"How?" She said flabbergasted as she followed him with bugged out eyes.

"Uhhh..." He set the bag down on the kitchen table. "I stole most of it from criminals after I put them down."

"Huh." She grunted as she dropped the cash next to the table.

"You want a soda? Grape juice? Milk? Coffee?"

"Juice is good. Thank you." She said absently as she checked out his kitchen. "This took a lot of work."

"Yeah it did. But I have a lot of free time." He stated as he handed her a glass of juice.

"What about your "Secret Identity?" She said in air quotes.

He laughed and sat at the table. "I don't actually have one."

"What?"

She shook herself and sat in the chair next to him.

"I don't have any friends. I left my last job several years ago. Told them I was going to a job in another city. What family I have thinks I'm an HR troubleshooter for Sony. And that I fly around the world to their various locations. I see them maybe three or four times a year and always have gifts from foreign countries. Thank God for the Internet."

"Sounds lonely."

"Don't start that pity shit. I like my life just fine."

"Really."

He sighed then took a sip of his soda. He rolled up his mask and removed it. Along with a thin solid black shell that covered most of his head. Blood Cat was stunned that he did that.

No warning. No preamble. Nothing. She was suddenly looking at a very handsome man. Probably ten years older than her. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Square jaw. He had a knuckle on the bridge of his nose from where it had been broken. With his history, probably several times. But otherwise, gorgeous.

"Wow."

"Yeah. I'm no one."

"No. I mean, you're incredibly attractive."

"Oh. Well, thank you."

"Not used to compliments?"

"Um, most of my interactions range from, "Would you like fries with that?" to "You bastard! You killed Tommy!" So, I guess I'm just not used to it anymore."

She laughed. But they sat in silence for a few moments after that. Manslaughter reached into the trash bag and began setting bundles of items apart. Blood Cat watched for a moment before she began to toy with the bottom edge of her mask. Just under her jaw.

"Monaco James." He said without looking at her.

"What!?" As her jaw fell open.

"Your name is Monaco Leticia James." He said as he looked at her.

She smiled and nodded. "So, you know me."

"We've never met, but I see you on the news often enough... Monaco James, VP for the NAACP branch for Neo Metro."

She nodded with a bit of apprehension. "Yeah." Then she removed her mask.

She smiled as she lifted the mask off of her head. When it came off he could see her micro-Afro was actually a wig. Blood Cat kept her natural hair cut very short.

"Disappointed?"

"No, but I've always wondered why you're in front of the cameras more than your boss?"

She shook her head. "Mr. Carver is a great boss. Great guy really. But he does get a little nervous when the spotlights hit him. Soooo." She nodded.

He nodded in reply. "And how do you have time to do that AND patrol at night?"

"I cheat!" She smiled when he scowled at her. "Part of my "Gift." I only need three hours of sleep."

"Ah. Well, now I really hate you."

"Why?!"

"I had to bust my ass to get my body conditioned to only needing 6."

He continued going through the wallets. "You looking for Dr. Vile's ID?"

"Yeah. There's only thirty of them so it's not an impossible task."

"Uh huh... You know I owe you. Right?"

"You don't owe me anything."

"Sure, man." She nodded. "I mean... you're just the man that inspired me to become a crime fighter. But yeah. Whatever."

He looked at her as she took a sip of juice.

"I did what was needed. -You- made yourself a great crime fighter."

She nodded as he went back to the wallets.

"Did you mean what you said about my ass?"

He fumbled the wallet and it dropped to the floor. He looked at her a moment before shaking his head and picking it up off the floor. "What did I say again?"

"Mmmm." She smiled. "Yeah, I like this." She nodded with glee. Manslaughter scowled at her. "It's completely different when I can see your eyes." She grinned.

"I did NOT say I wanted to do anything with your derriere."

"Of - course - not. You just implied it." She gave him a broad smile.

He licked his lips and squinted at her.

"Does this conversation make you uncomfortable, Manslaughter?"

"There are MANY things about you that make me uncomfortable, - Blood - Cat."

"But not in a bad way. I'm guessing."

"Are you trying to make me nervous? Or arouse me? I can't tell which."

She shrugged with a smile. "Both are fun."

He sighed. "Like a cat with a ball." He muttered.

"Mm Hm." She smiled again. In her most sultry voice, "Did you - "want" - to fuck my ass?" She asked.

He sighed once more and let the wallet fall to the table. "...Yes."

"Good." She smiled as she stood up and extended her hand for him to take it.

He seemed to shake himself a bit before standing and letting her lead him to what looked to be his bedroom door. It was nice. Solid wood furniture with dark wood stained walls. The ceiling was painted light blue with hazy white patches. Almost as if he was trying to emulate the sky.

And a King sized bed.

"You have guests sometimes?"

"No." He shook his head with a laugh.

"Mmmm" She purred as she stepped in and tiptoed up to kiss him.

He slid his arms down to grip her at the base of the back and his right to pull her ass into him. "You seem rather eager." He asked when he broke the kiss. "You've done this before?"

"Would it disappoint you if I had?"

"No. I'm just curious how much of this is bravado."

"Ah." She nodded. "All of it." She stated in a very sober tone.

He smiled. "It's alright. We'll be going very slow. IF, you're sure you still want to do this?"

"Yeah. I'm sure." She said in a not so sure voice.

He released her and slowly lifted her top up.

"Wait." She stopped him. "What's your name?"

"Yeah! Sorry. I'm Felix Ruetter."

"Felix?"

"You're making fun of me being named after my German Grandfather, with that first name you got?"

"Yeah!" She nodded soberly.

He lifted her top up and over her head. She looked magnificent. She removed her gloves and unclasped her boots. He helped pull them off along with her socks and finally her leggings.

"No panties?"

"You already knew that."

"I was very distracted at the time." He smiled.

"Uh huh."

There was a LOT more for her to remove from him. Weapons harness. Utility belt. Gloves, boots and socks. Hard shell utility backpack. And all that Thin-tech bulletproof armor that encased him from toe to crotch to neck.

"What is this stuff?" She asked as she set it aside. "All of it can't weigh more than a pound."

A guy named "Breaker Barnes" stole it from some Government test site. Then gave it to his guys to give them the edge against me."

"I take it, it didn't work?"

"Mm hm. Cheap ass $50 .22 automatic rifle with a Styrofoam filled plastic bottle taped to the barrel. A cheap scope and a spare laser sight. I aimed for the mouth to hit the brain-stem and skipped all the armor."

"...I'm not sure you should've shared that story."

"Yeah. Well, you needed to hear it." He gripped her chin to make her look at him. "In case we ever end up on the wrong side of each other."

"That is NOT going to happen!"

"You don't know that."

"Right. Because Manslaughter, after years of crime fighting, is suddenly going to decide he should rob a bank!"

"Uh huh. And what happens if "De Mon" tracks down my mom. Kidnaps her and threatens to cut her up unless I rob that bank?"

"Then you tell the League. You rob the bank. While we track down De Mon. And we give back the money once we have him."

"...OK. That was a bad example."

She smiled and nodded.

"But you still have to be prepared for everything in this business. The ones who weren't are dead."

She was unhappy but she nodded.

"I knew you were Monaco James before you took off that mask."

Her face screwed up. "Yeah. How exactly?"

"The first time you chased me was planned. I put a tracker on your back so when you changed out of uniform it would still be on you."

"Why?"

"Because things like that matter. If De Mon kidnapped -your- sister and threatened you into doing things? Knowing you have a sister is the first step in figuring out why you're acting crazy."

"Are you just fuckin with me?"

"No. Of course not. Why would I show you my home if I was?"

"I - don't - know!.. Is there anything else you're not telling me?"

"Uh, yeah. Lot's of things. Can you be more specific?"

"I don't know... Are you secretly a racist?"

"No... But I am a member of "The White Right."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!?" He shrugged in reply. She shoved him several feet back. "You honky motherfucker! You tell me this now!? {AFTER} I had your dick in my mouth?!"

"...How do you think I knew to go to the "Columbia" that night?"

"Wait..." She rubbed her head with both hands. "So, you're NOT a racist."

He shook his head. "No. Like all morons, their screening process is pathetic. I use their message boards to get tips on any violent crap they have planned."

She sighed with her hands on her hips. "This conversation is not going at all like I thought."

"I'm sorry." She looked at him. "There's just so much that we need to discuss before we..." He motioned to the bed.

"Un - for - tu - nate - ly! We already did it!"

"Well..." He whined. "I shouldn't have... But you were just so damned tempting."

"Was I now."

He squinted. "And what exactly would you have done if our roles had been reversed?"

She licked her lips. "You mean if I walked in on you... Uh, strapped down? Unable to get away?"

"Uh huh."

She shrugged. "I would've let you go. First thing." She nodded in an unconvincing manner.

He kept squinting at her.

"Fiiiine. I would've sucked your dick. Alright? And WHAT - man - is gonna complain about that?!"

He walked back to her. Pulling her into a deep kiss. She started to lift his shirt but she stopped. She could see three patches of scars. She'd only lifted three or four inches. And it struck her, "How many scars does he have?"

One over the right hip. One just to the left of that. And then a series of three scars over his left hip. Where it looked like he had been hurt on three different occasions.

She looked up at him. "How bad is it under here." She motioned with the Shirt.

"I've been doing this a long time. It's pretty bad."

She nodded and lifted his shirt all the way off. Dropping the shirt. She ran her hands over a patchwork of lacerations, stab wounds, bullet holes and burns. "My God, Manslaughter. How much is enough?" She asked as she forced herself to look away from the scars to his face.

He rubbed her shoulders. "When I can no longer do the job? That's when it's enough."

He bent down and pulled his leggings off. Monaco could see more wounds criss crossing his legs. She shook her head in shock.

"Too much?"

"No, I..." She looked at him as she ran her hands over his chest. "I... I feel like a little girl playing "Cops and Robbers." And suddenly I'm standing in front of a Veteran Cop." She shook her head again.

Felix smiled. "It's alright." He said before he kissed her.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed before laying her down. She put both hands on his chest and pushed gently to stop him.

"How?.. How does this work?.. Exactly?"

"Which part?"

"The "my butt" part."

He gave a mild shrug. "We make love..."

"That's really what you call it?"

"Well, in this case it's actually appropriate. We want to ease you into an orgasm so you're nice and relaxed. Then I get some lube. We spoon. And I slowly push him against your rear until he slips in."

She gave him a skeptical look. "That's it."

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Really?"

"OK, look. I know your mom told you all about how painful butt stuff was. And now you're all freaked out about it. And I know your grandma told you "Don't trust whitey." And she's right!" He pointed at her. "If I don't trust 'em. Why should you?"

She laughed.

"But I'm about to put my most cherished part of my anatomy into a woman. Who can LITERALLY tear my arms off and beat me to death with them. We are NOT re-enacting a scene from "Deliverance." I will not hurt you. Alright?"

"What?.." She licked her lips. "What >will< it feel like?"

"There will be some slow steady stretching. It'll be tight. But once we're past the tightness it will feel... Uh, different." He shrugged. "...You don't have to do this."

She nodded quickly. "No, I want to!"

"...O...K."

She leaned in and kissed him. He pulled her close before gently laying her down on the bed. Manslaughter slid his hand down her stomach to spread her legs. He rubbed her inner thigh as they enjoyed the kiss. When she gave him a small moan he eased his hand over and began to rub lightly along the slit of heaven.

When he could feel her beginning to moisten, he increased the pressure. As she became wetter he became more aggressive in his rubbing. Until he could finally break the kiss and position himself between her legs.

Monaco watched him as he ran his cock up and down her anxious vagina.

"Mmmm" She hummed out while arching her back as his cock slid easily all the way in.

Her back came down in time for his mouth to recapture hers. They held each other in a close embrace as their hips fought in unison to bring them to the brink. She turned her head to catch her breath as he continued to cram her full. He kissed her behind the jaw and his scent hit her.

Gunpowder, oil, steel and a musk that now brought with it images of a bad motherfucker.

"Eeeerrunnng!" She squealed out.

He wasn't stopping and she wanted more. She kissed him hard before breaking to lick his neck from shoulder to jaw. She gave a loud moan as she pushed her face even harder against his neck. He tasted like strong and hard and tough and killing and everything that made a little kitten wet.

She had another huge orgasm just before his pace began to taper off. She gave a grumbling moan when he kissed her.