Freedom of the Press

Story Info
Sarah is taken against her will, but welcomes the fucking.
1.2k words
3.93
20.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris walked the halls and checked around the empty cubicles of the local news affiliate where he worked. He had been on the job as a security officer for nearly a year and had made a very favorable impression among the reporters, producers and other folks in the building. He was so good at his job that he was unable to change his shifts due to the client's demand that he stay in his particular time slot. He was equal parts honored by this and annoyed. He felt like he could make the most of his down time by being home in the late afternoon as opposed to after midnight.

Despite the setback, the second shift did provide some eye candy for him.

Angie was a cute little thing with brown medium length hair, petite frame with small tits and a shapely ass that looked good in a tight fitting pair of jeans. Alexa was the fitness guru who had a tight looking body and wore clothes that showed it off. Sarah was the curvy one. She had dark curly hair, big brown eyes, perky tits and a big, round ass.

Chris took an immediate liking to her. She was friendly and was always talking to him whenever they crossed paths. It wasn't long before he started thinking about her in a sexual nature and what he would to do her if provided the opportunity. Unfortunately for him, there was rarely a time where they were alone for a long period of time.

That changed one Friday night.

Chris had completed his last check for his shift when he saw Sarah at the copy machine. She was wearing a white button-down shirt over a black tank top and cut up blue jeans. Her big ass wiggling back and forth as the machine spit out copy after copy.

"Still at it?" Chris asked as he walked up on her.

"Yep, still at it," she replied. "I had a few things to finish up before leaving tonight. Do you have any plans after you get home?" She asked him.

"Not really," he said. "You?"

Sarah looked up from the machine and thought for a moment. Turning her head towards Chris, she said, "A glass of wine and a bubble bath."

The idea of her in a tub with water glistening off her naked body aroused him. "Sounds like a plan," he said.

"Mmm..hmm...," was her reply as she waited for the last of the copies to come out of the machine. Chris watched her as she began wiggling her ass again in rhythm to the copier's sounds. Not standing it any longer, he spun her around and planted a kiss her full lips.

Sarah pushed back. "What the hell?"

She tried to walk away, but Chris grabbed her from behind and slammed her down on conference room table. He undid her jeans and pulled them down. "Please, no...," she cried. Chris wasn't listening. He dropped his pants and pulled his long hard cock out. He pressed it against Sarah's pussy as she resisted the unwelcome penetration.

Chris entered her and shifted his body weight on top of her to maintain control. Sarah fought, but to no avail. "Stop," she pleaded. Her resistance only made Chris more determined as he pounded her tight pussy which was becoming wetter with each thrust.

After several minutes, Sarah gave in. It was a futile effort to fight back and she found herself starting to enjoy it. It had been awhile since she had been fucked and having this big throbbing cock inside her was beginning to feel good inside her, despite her objections.

"Oh, fuck me," Sarah whimpered under her breath.

Chris stopped thrusting inside of her, wondering if he heard her correctly. "What did you say?" he asked.

"Goddammit Chris, fuck me!" Sarah said as she remained pinned against the table.

Lifting his body off of her, he resumed fucking her dripping wet honey hole. Sarah, feeling less restrained, moved her right hand to her mound and began furiously rubbing it. She became wetter than ever before and it wasn't long before she felt herself climax all over his cock.

"OH FUUUUCK!" she moaned loudly.

Chris allowed her to face him. She slapped him hard in the face and then pressed her lips against his. He brought her in tightly as his cock ached to be pleasured some more. Breaking away from his embrace, Sarah took off her white shirt and tank top, leaving her wearing only her lacy black bra and her jeans around her ankles. She sat on top of the table and kicked off her shoes as Chris assisted with pulling her jeans away from her.

She grabbed his head and forced it into her shaved pussy. Sarah maintained a death grip on Chris' head and rightfully so. She titled her head up as she felt his tongue glide vertically on her slit. She tasted good. Her juices blended with the lavender lotion she liked to apply to her body after she bathed and Sarah could tell Chris was enjoying it.

As he continued eating her pussy, Sarah undid her bra. She massaged her tits as she felt her pussy being pleasured by Chris' oral expertise. He was good. He teased her hole and spread her lips with his fingers as he continued to find different ways to put her over the edge.

"God, I'm gonna cum," she said, her legs tightening around his neck.

A massive orgasm rushed over her. Sarah's body convulsed from the pleasure she was experiencing and wanted more. "Fuck me," she whispered. Chris saw her eyes boring into him with raging desire. He stood up as she leaned back on the table. Pulling her towards him, he entered her pussy again. This time, she wanted it.

Chris began pumping his rod into her fast. Sarah arched her head up, moaning loudly. She found herself laying on the table as her legs were lifted up and draped over his shoulders. He slowed his thrusts, stood up and took in her body.

Sarah had small breasts for a curvy girl but they were nice. Her dark nipples were erect and begged for attention. She guided his head down into her as he took the right nipple into his mouth, followed by the left. Standing up again, Chris buried his cock deep inside her and increased his pace. She wrapped her legs around his waist to bring him in closer.

His balls tightening, Chris knew he was going to cum soon. Sarah sensed it too and got down on her knees.

"Cum on my face," she said as she massaged her tits.

Chris stroked his cock a few seconds before blasting a load onto Sarah's cute face. She welcomed the cum as it coated her forehead, nose and cheeks. She took his cock into her mouth to get the remaining jizz. Pulling back, she looked up at Chris and took a finger to remove some of the cum on her cheek. She put it in her mouth without breaking eye contact with him.

Standing up, she collected her clothes and walked towards the restroom. She stopped at the door and turned to Chris.

"Wait for me outside. I'm not done with you."

Chris watched as she left the room. He got dressed and headed to the parking lot to wait for her.