A Sunny Disposition

Story Info
A busty young woman takes a bumpy bus ride.
2.2k words
4.07
58.5k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is my first ever story. It is in the non-con category so please keep that in mind before reading. This is a multi-part project about Sunny's adventures. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

It was 2008 and 20 year old Sunny Samedi watched as her mom's navy pick-up truck bounced down the road. The luggage and furniture in the truck-bed teetering precariously, as the truck rounded the corner and out of sight. She'd been woken up at early at the crack of dawn by her mother screaming at her to "get her ass up". It turns out that her mom hadn't paid rent in the last 4 months and the landlord was kicking them out at the end of the month.

"What are we going to do?" Sunny wailed following behind her mom as the woman had scrambled around the house grabbing and stuffing whatever she could into the duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

"We?" Her mom paused as she grabbed some liquor bottles from under the sink. "I'm moving in with Danny, you're a grown woman, it's time you figured your own life out".

Not for the first time, Sunny had wished her father was still around. Her parents had met in university, her mother had been a buxom, blonde, tanned freshman and her father was a tall, dark and handsome Haitian exchange student. It had been love at first sight; her mother had gotten pregnant during freshman year and dropped out that summer.

They had been a broke, mixed-race family; her mother's family had cut them off entirely and her father's family was too poor and too far away in the Caribbean to help. Despite the odds her father earned his degree in accounting, got his citizenship and had been saving up to buy a house when he had passed away. Sunny was 10 when her world came crashing down, her mom had turned to drinking and one decade and a string of bad boyfriends later the money her feather had left them had run out.

By the time Sunny was 14, she had taken a job stocking shelves at the local bookstore to make ends meet and at 18 she was at the bookstore full-time having neither the aptitude or interest in for academics. She had inherited her E-cup breasts and green eyes from her mother and from both her parents she ended up with a deep caramel skin tone and thick black curls. Her giant tits, wide hips and big round ass balanced out her soft round belly, she would have done well with men if she took better care of herself. However, she had turned to food for comfort while mourning her father and had a bit of a belly and wore comfortable baggy clothes to cover her body. She was also painfully shy and spent most of her time reading her favorite graphic novels.

Sunny let out a sigh and pulled out her phone, with few friends and even fewer family, she needed to find a place to stay, fast. After a few calls she managed to get a hold of her estranged grandmother, and even though she hadn't seen the old woman since her grandfather's funeral a few years prior, but she told Sunny that she was welcome to stay and good riddance that her "whore of a mother" was out of the picture. As unpleasant as the conversation was, staying with her grandmother would give her time to figure out something more long term.

She spent the rest of the week packing her things up and finishing out the last of her bookstore shifts. After returning the house keys to the landlord Sunny took a cab to the bus terminal. Her grandmother lived in a town 5 hours North of Toronto, Sunny was in for a long ride.

At the terminal, Sunny sat down and pulled out a book to read. A man walking past with a tray of drinks stumbled as he neared where Sunny was sitting. Ice cold frappuccinos spilled all over Sunny, drenching her clothes and her book. Screeching, Sunny leapt up, grabbed her back-pack and ran to the washroom. She tried her best to pat the book with paper towels, but it was completely ruined, eventually she admitted defeat and tossed the book in the trash. Next, she got to work on her clothes. Her t-shirt, sweater and leggings were soaked though completely; luckily, she'd put her giant sleep hoodie in her backpack. It only reached knee length and showed off more leg than Sunny was used to, but the rest of it hung loosely around her, she'd just grab some jeans from her suitcase and put the incident behind her.

Sunny excited the washroom and saw immediately that her suitcase wasn't next to where she had been sitting. She went up to the woman that had been sitting across from her and asked if she'd seen her suitcase but the woman just shrugged. She then went to the ticket booth to ask the attendant for help.

"Sorry to bother you. My suitcase is missing. I just left for a minute, and it was right there! It's red. I was sitting right over there", Sunny gestured at her seat, almost in tears over the loss of her suitcase.

"The company isn't responsible for any lost or damaged items in our terminals or on our buses, Mam." The young man behind the counter recited, without even looking up from his computer.

"No- I'm not blaming you; I just want to know if you saw anything just now," Sunny could tell this was going nowhere, but she had to try. The man started to type something into his keyboard, "please".

The man sighed and looked up at Sunny.

"Look, you can fill in this lost and found slip, just give us a description, that way if anyone here reports finding it then we'll give you a call, okay?" he grabbed a slip of paper from a stack on the side of his desk and slid it over the counter.

Dejected, Sunny simply took the paper and walked away. Most of her stuff was in that suitcase including her books and clothes, but she couldn't think of that now, she took a deep breath and instead chose to concentrate on getting to her grandmother's house. In no time at all Sunny had her spot at the back of the bus, it was a big transport bus with wide seats. She was seated next to 3 older men, probably in their 50s, chatting quietly amongst themselves. The engine was loud at the back, but she turned her headset up to max, tucked her i-pod nano into her pocked, and settled into a deep sleep.

Frank couldn't believe his luck. Only a few minutes into the trip, the girl next to him had fallen asleep on his shoulder. At first he was annoyed, but in the dim evening light he was able to make out her thick thighs, and smooth caramel legs that went from just under her hoodie to the top of her Coverse clad feet. Her plush body pressed against his and he felt her tits rest heavily against the back of his arm.

An hour later, Frank was as hard as a rock, the dim light, loud hum of the engine and the snores of his fellow passengers gave Frank the courage he needed to run his fingers along her thighs; to his relief she didn't respond. He nudged Jimmy who had been dozing on his other side and gestured towards the sleeping girl. Jimmy leaned forward and grinned at the sight of Frank's hand gripping a thick thigh. Frank rubbed his hands up the girl's thigh, pushing the hem of her hoodie higher until her panties were visible. He then lightly pressed his fingers against her the center where he felt the heat radiating from her ripe, young pussy. After stroking her though her panties for a few minutes he eventually worked up the courage to wrap his arm around the girl's waist and hoist her into his lap. At this Sunny stirred but didn't fully wake up, she slumped over, her face resting on Johnny's lap while Frank grabbed her hips and started to grind himself against her full ass.

Johnny unzipped his pants and rubbed his throbbing cock against her slightly gaped mouth, she gasped at the sensation just in time for Jimmy to stuff his meat between her parted lips. Meanwhile Frank, with Sunny still firmly planted in his lap slipped his left hand past her underwear, plunging two thick fingers into her tiny hole, while unzipping his pants with the other. He rubbed himself between her fleshy but firm ass cheeks which where splayed over his newly freed dick. The feeling was almost enough to make him cum right then and there, but he paused for a moment to get himself together.

He removed his fingers from the girl's wet cunt, pulled her panties to one side and shifted forward slightly until he felt his thick cockhead meet her entrance. By this point Sunny was fully awake but too stunned and disoriented to do anything other than try to breathe around the penis in her mouth. She also felt a sharp pain in her pussy as Frank took her virginity.

After the initial shock of pain, a pressure started to build in her core, not unlike the feeling she got when she rubbed her own clit. Frank chuckled to himself as he felt the young slut awaken, she began to try to move her hips away from his, and in response her gripped her hips tighter and began to small himself inside her even harder. As Frank picked up his pace Sunny did her best to keep up with the assault, Johnny by now had grabbed her head with both hands and was fucking her mouth with as much force as her pussy was being fucked.

The grunts and aggressive fucking was enough to bring the third man, Carl out of his nap. He woke to the sight of Sunny legs splayed wide, being bounced up and down on Frank's lap, her face a mess of snot, tears and spit as Johnny used her mouth and throat. Sunny was in a sexual daze and was still too groggy and confused to put up a protest while these strangers used her soft body.

Frank was in heaven feeling the girl's wet pussy cling to his dick with every stroke. Her fat ass jiggled wildly each time her thrust into her. The sight of her little asshole winking at him between her cheeks was too much for him and he held her hips tight as he pumped her full of his seed. Once Frank was done, Jimmy immediately took advantage of the situation and dragged the distressed Sunny into his lap, thrusting himself into her freshly fucked hole. Sunny wailed softly but was too overwhelmed to resist. Meanwhile Carl on her other side, unzipped her hoodie and pulled her jiggling tits out of her bra. He immediately got to work squeezing her tits, feeling their weight and before taking a big brown nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting hard. Sunny moaned softly, at the new sensation, and couldn't help but grind her hips against her other assailant.

Sunny was still tight after being used by Frank and Jimmy could feel her pussy trying to pull him in deeper. Carl pulled Sunny down so that her giant tits could wrap around his dick. He humped happily away between her fleshly mounds, while Jimmy bouncer her up and down. Even though her had just cum, Frank turned to look at the lovely young woman being used by his friends and the sight of her big brown ass enveloping Jimmy's cock had him hard again. He slapped the cheek closest to him while he stroked himself, waiting for another turn with the busty whore.

After only a few minutes Jimmy came with Carl close behind him. Exhausted, Sunny tried to scoot back over Frank to get back to her seat, but Frank grabbed her and turned her to face him, forcing her onto his lap he entered her once more. This time he slurped at her bouncing tits, licking each nipple in turn as they bobbed up and down in front of his face. Her gripped her ass cheeks tight and they clapped together while she rode him. Eventually he came again, spattering her insides with a third load. Fortunately for Sunny, all three men were sleepy once more after blowing their loads in and on a girl less than half their ages, and she soon heard them snoring.

Sunny eased herself back into her chair and along the row of men worried she would wake them up, but they didn't stir. She settled in the seat next to Carl, zipped up her hoodie, pulled on her underwear and drifted to sleep.

Luckily the old men didn't bother her again after that. She woke up a few hours later, relieved to find the seats to her empty. Once the bus pulled up to her stop, she grabbed her backpack, pulled her hood over her head and made a beeline for the doors. She watched as the bus pulled away and signed. She'd lost her home, most of her things and she'd had her virginity taken by a bunch of old perverts. As bad as it seemed, her ordeal was almost over.

"It's all uphill from here", Sunny whispered to herself as a beat-up old Toyota corolla pulled up next to her. She recognized her grandmother in the front seat and smiled in relief. She'd made it.