Freek Squad: Billie's First Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, uh... hi!" Billie extended a nervous hand. Viper slapped it away and took a step forward, putting her sharp nose right up in Billie's face.

"What videogames do you like?" asked Viper.

"Uhh, w-well I like Field of Duty—"

"Casual!" Viper barked.

"Wh—" Billie shook her head.

"Field of Duty is for kids," snapped Viper.

"W-well Coin Capture is for kids, too!" countered Billie, not willing to stand there and take shit from someone who'd just been playing a mobile game.

Viper's cheeks reddened slightly and nodded slowly while staring Billie straight in the eye.

Billie squeezed her head back as far as it would go, pressing her chin into her neck.

Suddenly viper dropped to her haunches so that her face was level with Billie's bulge.

"So is this all balls in there or what?" she asked.

"What?" Billie took a hurried step back and again tried to cover her bulge with her shirt.

"That bulge must be all nutsack," said Viper, popping back up to a standing position.

"I uh... no it's..." Billie stammered.

"We could use someone else with big balls around here." Viper reached down and grabbed the bulge in her own shorts, wrapping her hands around what appeared to be a fat nutsack the size of a softball.

"Oh my God..." Billie covered her face with one hand and reached out to a nearby wall for support.

"Don't mind her." Alice's hands encircled Billie's shoulders in a grip that felt like a bear hug. She lifted Billie bodily and carried her over to the end of the counter where the last girl was dealing with a customer.

"This is Juniper," said Alice.

Juniper was a Black girl with an Australian accent and a cheerful disposition that shined bright in everything she did. Her smile, her posture, the tilt of her head, the way the puffballs on the side of her head waggled when she nodded to the customers. Just having her around made people happier.

"Be with you in just a second," said Juniper, taking down a customer's information while simultaneously ringing up a sale with her other hand.

"She's our best customer service expert," said Alice. "Plus she's ambidextrous."

Juniper took the customer's laptop and bid them a happy farewell before turning to Billie.

"Hi! My name's Juniper! How can I help you get Freeky today?" Juniper's smile was bright and broad. So were her hips, now that Billie noticed them. The girl had thunder thighs like nobody's business, and an ass so plump it spilled over the sides of her chair.

"You can turn it off, Juniper. Billie's a new teammate, not a customer," said Alice.

Juniper blinked and her body relaxed a little.

"Sorreee! It's been a busy day," said Juniper. The huge puffballs of hair on either side of her head bobbled apologetically.

"Oh uh, no problem," said Billie.

Juniper's eyes flickered down to Billie's bulge.

"Look at you! You are a big one then!" said Juniper.

Billie'd had enough. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists.

"Will everyone stop looking at my cock!" she shouted.

She shouted louder than she'd meant to and her voice carried through the whole store. Everyone stopped and stared. The customers, the assistants, the stockgirls. Even the manager poked his head out of his office to see what was going on.

Billie stood in the center of everything. Her face was red. Sweat beaded on her forehead. Every eye in the store was on her. On her bulge...

Jodie gasped and flung a hand to her chest.

"She's starting to hyperventilate!" she cried.

Billie felt lightheaded. Suddenly her vision faded and she fell into darkness.

***

Billie woke up in a strange place. Laptops, printers, towers and monitors in various states of assembly littered the workbenches. Bins overflowing with electronic components filled the shelves that lined every wall. Ribbons of cable dangled from hooks and crisscrossed the ceiling like party decorations. The air smelled strongly of hot solder. A handmade sign on the wall depicted a circle with a line through it imprisoning a stick figure beating off a long stick cock. The words underneath said "NO BEATING OFF!"

"Wh-where am I?" asked Billie, sitting up slowly.

"Welcome to my domain!" said a deep, modulated voice.

A towering shadow loomed over Billie. Billie yelped and scrambled backward to try and escape.

"Woah woah woah!" said the shadow. It reached up to throw back its hood and remove its mask. Billie looked up into the round, freckled face of a buck-toothed girl with a button nose, freckles and a messy bun of brown hair piled high on her head like a clump of yarn.

"Sorry about scaring you, in retrospect the prank was ill-conceived," said the girl. She extended a lanky arm from inside the folds of her cloak and offered her hand to Billie.

Billie took it cautiously and the girl helped her to her feet.

"You're in the workroom behind the Freek Squad desk," explained the girl. "You've only traveled about twelve point six feet from where you succumbed to involuntary syncope."

"Huh?" Billie looked around.

"You fainted," said the girl.

"And where am I now?" asked Billie.

The girl, who stood about a head shorter than Billie now that Billie was standing up, rolled her eyes.

"In the workroom behind the Freek Squad desk!" the girl repeated. She stomped over to the door and opened it. It looked out onto Juniper's back as the sunny girl laughed and joked with another customer. The sounds of the store outside helped bring Billie back to reality.

"What caused you to faint, anyway?" asked the girl.

Billie looked down and played with her fingertips.

"I suffer from acute dick-related social anxiety," she confessed.

The girl nodded with sudden understanding.

"It's too small? That's why you've obviously stuffed your shorts—" she reached out to prod Billie's bulge.

"I don't stuff my shorts!" exclaimed Billie. Her face turned beet red and she felt heat rushing to her nethers.

"You don't need to be ashamed," said Chip. "Lots of girls stuff their shorts. Even—"

"Just drop it! Okay?"

Billie clapped her hands over her mouth when she realized how loud she'd just been.

The other girl looked awkward for a bit, unsure what to say.

"My name's Chip," said the girl in the cloak. "I uh... work back here most of the time because my tits aren't very big. Also: I hate customers."

"Oh, kay," said Billie.

"Your tits aren't very big either," observed Chip, all awkwardness evaporated. "Though the padded bra is nearly invisible to the untrained eye. Did they assign you to work back here? I should warn you, I'm extremely territorial."

Billie folded her arms defensively over her boobs.

"No, I'm not working back here!" snapped Billie. "I work at the desk."

Chip looked taken aback, as if Billie's outburst had surprised her.

"Well, you should get back to it, then." Chip hopped back up on her stool and picked up her soldering iron from its stand.

Billie watched Chip quietly soldering a chunk of circuit board for a few seconds.

"Please close the door on your way out," said Chip, not looking up.

Billie took the hint and left the workroom, being sure to close the door behind her.

"The prodigal daughter returns!" said Viper, snidely.

"Feeling better?" asked Alice.

"You should probably go to the hospital after your shift is over," advised Jodie.

"The manager wants to talk to you," said Piglet. A wicked grin spread across the chubby features of the squat girl.

The smooth dome of the manager's bald head shined in the fluorescent lights as he leaned out from the door of his office. The moment Billie made eye contact with him, he slid back through the portal and out of sight.

Billie took a deep breath, straightened her uniform, adjusted her bulge, and walked as confidently as possible across the floor to the manager's office.

The manager, Mr. Blunt, was an immensely fat, almost perfectly spherical man. His gray suit coat was open at the front (there was no way it was going to enclose his enormous belly) showing off a pair of red suspenders.

"Feeling better, are we?" asked Mr. Blunt once Billie had sat down on the other side of his desk.

"Er... yes, thanks," said Billie.

"Good! Good!" said Mr. Blunt. "I hope you've gotten it all out of your system."

"Uh..."

"Don't think that just because you were a diversity hire that I won't can you without a second thought if you pull another stunt like that," said Mr. Blunt.

"I—"

"Don't think I don't know what's going on with you weirdos on the Freek Squad. I tolerate it because you girls get results, but I won't hesitate to make an example of you if I have to." Mr. Blunt wagged a fat finger in Billie's face.

"But—"

"You keep it in your pants during work hours, you understand?" barked Mr. Blunt.

"Uh, yes... yessir," stammered Billie.

"Good, now don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya." Mr. Blunt stood up to shoo her out, prompting a grateful creak of relief from his office chair.

Billie staggered out of Mr. Blunt's office in a daze. The door slammed behind her and she winced.

"Don't let Mr. Blunt get you down," Alice told her. "He's all bark and no bite."

"I don't care if he fires me," said Billie, nesting her chin in her folded arms as she slouched across the counter. "I don't want to work here anyway."

"I think you'll get to like it once you get used to it," suggested Alice.

"Alice! Customer wants to talk to you!" called Piglet.

Alice excused herself to go over and address the customer. To Billie's surprise, the customer was a woman. Even more surprising, the customer produced a plastic-wrapped plate of cookies from her bag and offered it up to Alice.

Alice blushed and took the cookies gratefully. The pair talked for a moment and the customer departed the store without even buying anything!

Billie watched the woman go in astonishment.

"Is she a friend of yours?" Billie asked when Alice came back.

"Not really," answered Alice, unwrapping the plate and selecting a cookie. "Just a customer."

"And she just... gave you cookies?" asked Billie.

"I did a home installation job for her last night," said Alice around a mouthful of chocolate chip.

"You must have done a really good job," said Billie.

"Customer satisfaction is our priority," chuckled Alice.

The rest of the Freek Squad got wind of Alice's cookies and swarmed around her like piranhas. Within seconds the plate was bare. Alice looked down at the few remaining crumbs in dismay, shrugged her shoulders, and tilted the crumbs into her mouth.

"Alright, I guess I should start teaching you how to do your job." Alice wiped the cookie crumbs from her lips.

For the next couple hours, Alice walked Billie through all the boring details of logging her timesheets, working the ordering system, dealing with customers and all the other boring minutiae of day to day work at the Freek Squad.

Billie was only half paying attention. Mostly she was noticing how, even though the rest of the customers at Bust Buy were single men, a good many of the customers that came to the Freek Squad desk were women. Attractive women no less.

At one point, while Alice was showing Billie what to do if she got an error code while trying to process a customer's rewards number, Billie's eyes nearly popped out of her head as an enormously pregnant woman waddled through the front doors and made a beeline for the Freek Squad.

"Oh wow! You look like you're ready to pop!" said Juniper, grinning from ear to ear at the sight of the hugely gravid brunette.

The pregnant woman chuckled.

"Not even close," she sighed. "Still eight weeks to go."

"And you're already so big?" exclaimed Juniper.

"It's triplets," said the woman.

"What does your husband think?" asked Juniper.

"Oh he's bragging to the whole office because he thinks they're his." The customer and Juniper shared a laugh.

Just then, Piglet came out of the workroom carrying a refurbished laptop.

At the sight of her, the pregnant woman blushed deep red and started fidgeting like a schoolgirl with a crush—though surely she was middle aged!

"Hi, Piglet!" the pregnant woman grinned awkwardly and waved.

"Oh uh... hey..." Piglet grunted.

The pregnant woman opened her mouth to say more, but Piglet vanished back into the workroom so fast it might have been a magic trick.

"She's just very busy right now," said Juniper. "Can we help you with anything?"

"Oh, uh.. no," the pregnant woman seemed a little disappointed. "I just stopped by to drop these off for Piglet."

She lifted the plastic shopping bag she was carrying onto the counter and took out a chinese food carton.

"She mentioned she loves pork dumplings," said the woman.

"I'll make sure she gets them." Juniper beamed. "Like I said; it's crunch time for us."

"Of course, of course," said the woman. She turned to leave, then paused. "And uhh, please tell her not to worry... about—"

"I'm sure she'll be glad to hear that," said Juniper.

Billie turned back to Alice, who'd moved on to one of the submenus for order processing.

"Why do customers keep bringing you guys food?" Billie interrupted.

"Huh?" asked Alice.

"Like, does that happen all the time?" asked Billie.

"Not all the time," answered Alice. "Sometimes they bring us money."

"Money?" exclaimed Alice.

"Yes, but keep your voice down." Alice pressed a huge finger to her plush lips. "We have to be extra careful about that. We're not technically allowed to accept tips."

"Oh..." said Billie.

"But then again, we get up to all kinds of things we're not technically allowed to do," Alice chuckled.

Two more women in various stages of pregnancy showed up at the desk during Billie's training. One of them made a scene demanding to see Viper and had to be escorted off the premises by a pair of burly security guards.

After about two hours of this bizarre revolving door of different women dropping off food (or, occasionally, actual computer equipment in need of repair), a balloon-breasted blonde in the tight green t-shirt of a stock girl approached the desk, hauling behind her a wagon piled high with boxes, including a vast flatscreen TV.

"Heyyy!" The blonde gave a friendly wave to the girls at the Freek Squad with her free hand.

"Hey, Tammy," said a few of the Freek Squad girls.

The blonde, Tammy, dropped the handle of the wagon and skipped the last few feet up to the desk.

"Got an order going out," she said, popping her gum as she plopped the order slip on the desk.

"We can see that," said Viper, rocking herself back and forth in her chair with her boot up on the edge of the desk.

"Put your leg down; I can see your balls," said Tammy. "They're gross."

"At least they're not implants," retorted Viper.

Tammy rolled her eyes and turned to Alice.

"It's Batterson Street again," said Tammy, sliding the order slip across the desk to Alice.

"Again? How many TVs can one person use?" Alice exclaimed as she double-checked the slip.

"I don't think it's the TVs that she keeps coming back for," said Tammy.

"Fine, I'll send over Piglet and Jodie," said Alice.

Tammy shook her head.

"Read the slip." Tammy reached over and tapped the bottom of the form. "She says she wasn't happy with Piglet last time."

Alice lifted her bangs out of her eyes and held the order slip up to her face. She mouthed the words as she read the "other instructions" section of the document.

"Blablabla... blablabla... 'send me someone new,' exclamation point." Alice looked from the paper back down to Tammy. "We don't have anybody new. She's been through the entire Freek Squad."

Tammy gestured to Billie with the tip of her chin.

"What about her?" asked Tammy. "She's new."

Billie wished for the tenth time that day that she could turn invisible.

Alice glanced over her shoulder at Billie.

"She's too new," said Alice.

"Gotta learn sometime." Tammy shrugged.

"There's no way she can handle a job like that on her first day!" said Alice.

"What do I know? I just stock the shelves," said Tammy. "I'm just glad I won't have to be the girl that explains to Mr. Blunt why the account that orders eight grand worth of consumer electronics every month decided to take her business to Circuit Titty."

With that Tammy popped her gum and shot finger guns at Alice by way of good bye, then sashayed her way down the aisle back toward the stockroom.

Alice sucked nervously on her braces.

Billie watched the huge girl, knowing in the pit of her stomach what was going to happen next.

Sure enough:

"Looks like you're going out on an installation job," said Alice.

"But you said I wasn't ready!" objected Billie. "Th-th-there's still so much to learn here! Look! I don't even know how the ordering system works yet!"

"You can learn that stuff tomorrow," said Alice. "Right now you get to learn the real nuts and bolts of our job: going to customers' houses and hooking up their entertainment systems."

Billie swallowed a lump of fear caught in her throat.

"By myself?" she asked.

"No, you'll have a supervisor to train you," said Alice.

"Oh thank God..." Billie fell back against the wall with relief.

"Viper!" hollered Alice.

"Yea, chief?" Viper sauntered up with her hands in her pockets.

"Installation job, Batterson Street." Alice jerked a large thumb in Billie's direction. "Take Billie with you."

Viper grinned wickedly, showing off both her oversized canine teeth.

"Sssure thing, boss," hissed Viper, winking.

"But I thought you were my sponsor?" said Alice. "Aren't you in charge of training me?"

"I've got stuff to do here," said Alice. "You'll be fine. Viper will look after you. Won't you, Viper."

"I'll guard her with my life." Viper smirked at Billie.

"Great, take van number three," said Alice.

"But-but!" Billie protested.

Viper grabbed Billie under the arm and started marching her toward the door. Alice took up the wagon full of boxes and followed.

Billie gulped again.

What had she gotten herself into?

To Be Continued...

12