Freeuse 01: Innocent Beth

Story Info
Innocent virgin gets curious; explores roommate's boyfriend.
4.9k words
4.47
36.4k
47
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Hi Mike - I didn't expect to see you here."

Beth bursts through the dorm room door and smiles at me. Her cheeks are flush with color. She's a little sweaty and her legs look amazing in her tennis uniform. She drops her gym bag and rackets on the floor next to her bed.

She plops and falls back on the bed. Her tennis skirt rides up on her body. I can't help myself and sneak a peek at her tan legs. She has a bit of a plain but kinda pretty face and her chestnut hair is a nondescript shoulder length bob.

But that body, that fucking body.

Hourglass figure, big shapely tits, round ass and literally the nicest legs I've ever seen. Tan, just the right amount of muscle, perfectly proportional to the rest of her. She's kinda tall too. About 5'10" or so.

I'm laying on her roommate Carrie's bed, flipping through her latest issue of Cosmo, bored. Carrie is my girlfriend, or maybe my fuck buddy, or maybe my FWB. I'm not exactly sure. SHe's a tough girl to pin down but an incredible lay (pardon the crudeness).

"Hey Beth, just waiting for Carrie. How'd the meet go?

She sighs.

"Ugh. I got my ass kicked again. St. Joe's is always tough. Carrie did great tho, as usual. She's such an animal!"

I think to myself; "If only you knew about our sex life......"

She props herself up on her elbows and looks over at me. The position pulls her tennis jersey tight and her amazing tits strain against the fabric. I try to sneak peeks without her seeing me, but I think she catches me looking - again.

"Oh, you won't be seeing Carrie today. Her mom called during the meet and she had to scoot back up to Vermont to help with something, She already left and said she'll call you later but probably wont be back til Sunday."

Fuck.

I know Beth is leaving Friday for the weekend and I was planning for an all-day fuck session with Carrie on Saturday.

So much for that.

"Hey look, I'm a sweaty mess, and......" I interrupt her; "I don't mind....." I give her an evil smile.

"Oh, you're such a creep!" She laughs.

She shocks me by peeling off the sweaty jersey and tosses at me. It hits me in the face. I should be grossed out, but I breathe in her athlete smell. When you're a nineteen year old girl like her, sweat can be sexy and when you're a nineteen year old guy like me, a young woman's sweat can make you hot.

In fact, I'm getting hard now.

She's now flitting around this teeny dorm room in just her tennis skirt and sports bra.

She kicks off the tennis shoes and ankle socks. I'm not a "foot" guy, but her bare feet added to the mix makes the scene even hotter,

She comes off so conservatively. She's nineteen and already dresses like a mom. Plain Levis and simple blouses and loose button-up cardigans that unfortunately hide her amazing tits. She's an exclusive Talbots and JC Penney's shopper.

And it's also kind of odd that she never dates or even acts flirty with anyone. She's the polar opposite of Carrie, who's relaxed and loves men (and I suspect women) and is the colleges biggest flirt.

People are always wondering how these two completely different personalities ended up as roommates. I'm not sure myself.

"Ok mister, scram! As I was saying, I am a sweaty mess, and I gotta get to the shower. I know you don't mind, but the rest of the school doesn't want to smell me!"

"Oh come on Beth, I wanna finish this article!" I hold up the magazine.

"Take it with you, creep. Carrie wont miss it."

"Please, Beth? Can I stay? I'm bored and wanna hang with you. Be my friend...puleeeze?"

I give her a puppy dog face.

"Arghh! Fine! But no peeking!"

I lie my face down on the bed and cover my eyes with my arm. I really really want to peek, but I don't.

I listen attentively.

I hear her pull the sports bra over her head and it plops to the floor. I hear the skirt slip down to the floor with, I assume, the panties.

Holy shit. She's totally naked and less than ten feet from me. I smell her and savor her smell.

I decide that I'm just gonna go for it and look and let the chips fall where they may, then decide not to.

"Ok, I'm headed down to the shower now."

I look up and there she is in her white terrycloth bathrobe, which contrasts and accentuates her tan skin. She smiles and heads out the door to the shower.

I didn't realize it, but my cock is rock hard and it's caught up in my boxers. I reach into my jeans to adjust and can't help but give it a few strokes. It feels really good.

Suddenly, it's fifteen minutes later, I'm still stroking, and the door handle jiggles. I panic and immediately roll back over face down on the bed onto my now even harder dick.

And there she is.

In her robe, and now her wet hair is up in a towel turban on her head. With her hair out of the way.

I notice her beautiful long slender neck. I notice the amazing green/blue of her eyes, I notice the perfect oval shape of her face.

I realize she's not really plain after all, she's actually really gorgeous. She just doesn't know how to accentuate her looks.

The sweaty athlete smell has been replaced by a sweet fruity freshly showered smell.

She's gorgeous and completely nude under the bathrobe, and I haven't forgotten that Carrie's not coming back anytime soon.

Fuck it. I'm going for it.

I get up, hard on and all, and place my hand on her hip so that I can maneuver around her to the door. I push in the lock button on the door knob.

"Um....Mike - what are you doing?"

I don't respond.

I turn around and look at her. Her face shows intrigue but not worry.

I move closer to her.

"Um, Mike..."

I place my hands on her hips and get a closer look at her face.

I start to lose myself in the kaleidoscope of colors in her eyes, Her big pouty full lips.

She pulls the two lapels of her robe closer together,

"MICHAEL...."

"You're gorgeous, Beth. I never really noticed it before, but holy shit...."

"MIKE KNOCK IT OFF. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, REMEMBER?..."

"Beth, relax a little, I'm not going to rape you."

She relaxes a little and exhales.

"Yeah ok, it's just that this is a little weird. I mean about Carrie, and we're friends, and I'm her roommate and you know....."

"Beth, you're gorgeous but you never go on dates. What's that about?"

"Um, I don't really want to talk about it."

"Doesn't anyone ever ask you?"

"Yeah, I get hit on all the time. Usually by nerds and geeks though."

"But you never take anyone up on it."

"Mike, I really don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, Ok. Fair Enough...."

I'm not sure why, but I reach around her and try to pull her in towards me with one hand.

Her hands come up to my chest and she establishes a boundary. But we're still pretty close.

I'm six feet tall so our eyes are at the same level and about a foot apart.

"Mike - come on..."

She pushes me back a little...or tries to. In the process, her robe opens to her waist. Her nipples are still covered but I know there's a ton of cleavage showing, but I don't look down.

She doesn't adjust the robe. She also doesn't remove her hands from my chest.

"You're a healthy pretty nineteen year old who never goes out on dates. Don't you ever get a little....you know..."

"What? A little what?"

"Well there's not a delicate way to put this....don't you ever get a little horny, Beth?"

Her cheeks flush pink with embarrassment, she gives me a shy smile, looks down at the floor and giggles."

"Mike, really now!"

She's still looking down, but she gives my chest a playful squeeze.

"So...?"

"Of course I do, but there are things a girl can do, you know."

She giggles and gives my chest another little squeeze.

"Aren't you a little curious?"

"Mike, come on, you're weirding me out."

I pull back a little.

"Sorry Beth, I don't want to make you uncomfortable but........"

I lean in to kiss her. Her hand comes up and suddenly her fingertips are on my lips. She stops me cold. She looks me in the eyes.

"Look; you're sweet, but I don't want to hurt Carrie."

"Actually, Beth, she kind of owes me one. Did she tell you about last summer..."

"Yeah she did, and she feels terrible about it. She regrets that quick drunk hookup and knows it was stupid of her."

"Did she tell you about our little deal?"

"Yeah she did. She told me that she urged you to have a meaningless one-time fling to make things even - so did you?"

"Um, not yet. I haven't really wanted to. But now, I'm feeling like maybe...and you know, we're in college where you're supposed to do a little experimenting and....."

She cuts me off and looks me in the eyes again.

"Mike, you're tall and gorgeous and smart and sweet but there's something else too......well, you know when you asked me about dating,....well........."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"I'm confused."

"About dating?"

"No, about....you know,......guys....."

"Guys?"

".....and girls. Um.......I'm not sure what I like."

She drops her hands from my chest and takes my hands from her hips but doesn't let go of them, so I guess we are holding hands now, kinda.

She continues: "I dunno, I think I like guys and when I see Jake Gyllenhaal in a movie or something I just melt. But then sometimes in the locker room, I see the other girls naked and I just can't look away. I don't know what to think..."

She looks me in the eye;

"Do you think I might be gay?"

Oh, shit. I'm definitely not prepared for this.

"Um. Oh my God. Um." I give her a funny "I dunno" face.

She smiles.

"Thanks for listening, Mike. You're sweet."

"So that's why you don't date? Why not date both teams? I mean some people like both girls and boys...."

"Yeah, I know. It's just that the whole thing kinda freaks me out so I've always just avoided everything."

"So you've....um....never, I mean you're still a,...um...."

"A virgin? Yeah. Sad isn't it. I haven't even tried anything except a little spin the bottle kissing. It was meh, but then again, I was a kid."

"How will you be able to decide if you don't try something? How will you know what's right for you?"

I shift my footing and I bump into her a bit...with my hard dick. She looks down.

"Is your thingy hard?"

She looks up at me with a grin, blushing.

"Oh shit, Beth I'm so sorry! You just smell so good and we're holding hands, and.......I'm sorry."

I rush to cover myself with my hands.

"No, I want to see."

She moves my hands away and looks at the bulge pointing out from my jeans.

"You got hard just from holding my hands?"

"Well...um... yeah, but it's the whole thing. Me seeing you in just your sports bra, um.. the way you look, your eyes. Shit, I'm really sorry, Beth."

"Really, you noticed all that about me? It isn't just that you're a horny guy, and you know I have a pus....um.. I mean, a vagina?"

"Well, it might be that too, shit...I don't know, it just happens."

"Actually that's pretty flattering. I didn't realize I could make a guy...um...like that..."

She looks down at the bulge,

".....just from holding hands."

"Beth - no shit, you're really hot."

She looks down in my lap again. She runs a finger down the length of the bulge.

"Is it ok that I do this?" She giggles and looks me in the eyes. "Stupid question, right?"

"Um....totally, totally ok I mean...?"

"Is this a big one? I've never seen one in person before. Not a hard one."

She pokes at the bulge.

"So - is it a big one?"

"Ugh! I dunno....maybe? I don't know. Um, average I think?"

In exasperation I blurt out "Maybe you should ask Carrie."

She looks at me, her mouth makes a fake shocked "O" and we start laughing.

"Look Beth, maybe this is going someplace it shouldn't. I'm really sorry about this. I should get out of here."

I start to move towards the door.

"No Mike. Um.....stick around for a minute..."

She takes my shoulder and turns me around.

She moves back in close to me. We're facing each other again. Eye to eye,

She places my hands back on her hips, then puts her hands on my chest again. She looks me in the eye and holds the gaze. Then her hands move up to my shoulders and begin to explore. My hands move up to her waist.

She takes the towel turban off and tosses it on the bed. She swings her head side to side and her normally perfectly styled hair is a dark tangled mess of wet natural curls and it's everywhere. It's wild and free and beautiful, and such a departure from her normally conservative look.

"Um, Mike - tell me if you want me to stop, ok? I've never really touched a guy before and I guess I'm a little curious."

I nod.

She pulls my Dean Lacrosse T over my head, and it joins the growing laundry pile on the floor. She starts running her hands over my bare shoulders. She is exploring, curious, investigating. She feels my triceps, and then forearms, then my pecs and around my back.

Although this is pretty innocent, my body is reacting nonetheless. My breathing deepens a bit.

She runs her fingers through my hair, across the stubble on my cheeks, along my lips.

"Don't tell Carrie, ok? I know you guys have a deal, but let's not tell her I touched you like this."

I nod.

I feel her hands move to the front of my jeans. She struggles with the buttons, then my zipper. Then the jeans are at my feet. She reaches into my boxers and feels my ass, then up to my lower back. She explores my thighs, then back to my ass again.

I can tell that she's never felt free enough to do this.

Somehow she trusts me enough to experiment with me. It's not hot passionate sex, so I try to keep the reins pulled in on my end. I like where this might be going and definitely don't want to derail this train.

"Um, Beth -- should I kiss you?"

She shakes her head side to side.

"Uh-uh, no way. That's for Carrie. That belongs to her. I'm not in love with you, just curious about your body."

I nod.

"It's ok you know, Mike. I mean if you want to touch me, you can. I mean that would only be fair since that's what I'm doing to you. Plus it might feel nice."

She smiles up at me.

"Um....I don't think I'm ready just yet. But thanks. Thank you."

Am I an idiot? Did I just choose not to touch this goddess?

She smiles at me and gets back to exploring.

"I really like your body. You're in great shape. You play lacrosse, right, and you run?"

I nod. She smiles. I smile.

"Mike; If I tell you a really naughty secret, do you promise not to tell?" She blushes and looks down.

I nod. She looks back up with a mischievous smile.

"One night you and Carrie came back from the bar to the room, like really late. You were giggling and I think you were both pretty buzzed. You whisper-asked if I was awake. I pretended I was asleep, but I was really awake and I cracked my eyes just a little. You guys started making out and the next thing I knew you were on top of her, and you were.... you know.....doing it."

"Yikes! I'm so sorry, Beth!"

"No, no, listen, Mike..."

"So Carrie kept asking if I was awake and I was, but I didn't say anything and um.....um.....sorry oh my god.....so then I started to get tingly you know, down there, and so I...um...started rubbing myself, you know?"

She looks up at me, embarrassed but excited to tell me her naughty secret.

"So anyway, I could see your silhouette as you were, you know, doing it to her and it was really hot. Then your body kinda got stiff and I knew what was happening and well...."

"...well this is so embarrassing, but then I, you know, I kinda went over the top myself - you know what I mean? - at the exact same time you did. I even accidentally made a little sound but you guys didn't hear it because Carrie moved and the bed squeaked at exactly the same time, thank God."

My dick is now rock hard again and shooting out at a ninety degree angle from my body and threatening to rip through the boxers.

Her arm rests against it, and she lets it stay there.

"What about you, Mike?"

"What?"

"Have you ever thought about me, you know, in that way?"

"Oh shit, Beth. Do I have to answer?"

She smiles and nods aggressively.

"I told you a secret, Mike. Fess up. Your turn."

"Um yes...of course I have."

"Really? When you um....you know...."

"Masturbate? Yes Beth, in fact I think about you when I masturbate more often than I'd care to admit."

She gives me a fake shocked expression.

"Oh my God! Really? Me"

"Beth, you may not realize it, but you have the body of a goddess,"

"I do?"

She has to know that she does.

I nod.

"Then why won't you touch it? I'm touching yours. I offered you!"

"I'm trying to be a decent guy here."

"I'm telling you it's ok. Go ahead. Please."

With that, I reach up and start massaging her shoulders through the robe.

She reaches up and pulls the robe just off her shoulders. She's still holding it clasped around her tits, but now my hands are rubbing her bare shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm. That feels so nice. Your hands on my bare shoulders, I mean."

"Well maybe you like guys then, Beth."

"Ok maybe, but....um, another secret? Promise not to tell?"

I nod.

"One time I was complaining to Carrie because my shoulder was sore after practice. She started rubbing it for me -- I was in my sports bra like before -and her hands felt so good on my bare shoulders that...um...I got kinda squishy down there.."

She glances down towards her crotch.

"I got so flustered that I excused myself and went to the shower and then I....um...you know...."

"Jerked off?" I smile at her.

"Oh my God! I'm being serious!" She mock slaps me.

I laugh; "Chill girlfriend! - relax, really. That's all really normal. Carrie is gorgeous -- I can totally see you getting worked up given the circumstances."

"Um Mike - can I touch it? Um, you know,... your thing?"

"My dick, you mean?" I laugh.

She fake slaps my chest again and the motion causes her robe to fall open and I catch a quick peek at her gorgeous tits, full and firm, with her beautiful feminine light pink nipples.

She quickly pulls the robe back closed. Then reconsiders and lets it fall open. She gives me an "oh well" shrug and takes a step back.

Her nipples are still covered, but now its open from her neck to her feet. I take in her amazing cleavage, her firm tummy, the light layer of neatly trimmed pubic hair and her shapely thighs. I notice her bikini tan lines.

"Well?"

"Oh my God, Beth........"

"No-one has ever seen me like this before, MIke."

She steps back to me and places her hands on my boxers. She attempts to casually jerk them down, but of course they get hung up on my hard dick, and she has to awkwardly negotiate them around that obstacle. The boxers fall to the floor and my dick pops back up, straight out.

"Mike, put your hands on my hips. I want to see how that feels."

I place my hands on her hips over the robe,

"No silly, like this..."

She opens the robe. Her tits are now exposed to me. She places my hands on her bare hips.

"There! Isn't that better?"

She smiles up at me, then notices me looking down at her tits. She looks down at them and cups them from below and playfully jiggles them. Then she takes one in each hand and squeezes them.

"You like them? Guys at the beach certainly seem to! Girls always tell me they are jealous of them, so I guess they must be half decent"

She continues; "They're really firm, thank God."

I look back up.

"Oh my good, Do you know how many times I've imagined your body...."

"And here it is! Go ahead, touch them!"

I look up at her.

She exhales; "Geez, Mike!"

She takes my hands off her hips and places them on her tits. I'm frozen.

"Squeeze them! Feel how firm they are!"

I do, and I can't fucking believe that I'm getting to do this and that she is actually letting me.

"But do you think my nipples are too big, though? They seem pretty huge to me. Do guys like that""

12