Freeuse 01: Innocent Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They are about the size of half dollars, but a delicate pink that almost gets lost in the color of her skin.

"Beth, I can't imagine a nicer set of tits.......er, I mean breasts...."

She mock slaps my arm, like she's insulted but of course isn't.

"Better than Carrie's?" She gives a wry smile.

"No comment." She laughs

"And how about this? Is this firm too?"

She giggles

She reaches down and wraps her hand around my hard cock, but unlike an experienced girl, doesn't immediately jump into stroking it. Instead, she's feeling around, squeezing, feeling the smoothness, exploring the underside, sizing up the head.

"I always wondered what this would feel like."

I want to throw her onto the floor and drive my cock deep into her, but we are going at her speed today, and that's just fine with me.

My hands are still on her tits, squeezing and massaging. I pinch her nipples just a little, and she inhales quickly. She seems surprised that it's a thing. I want to bend down and suck those delicious subtle feminine nipples, but I don't want to push anything here.

"Did you just pee a little?"

She looks up at me, confused.

"Um no, Beth. I guess you wouldn't know about this, but when a guy gets really excited, sometimes he leaks a little...um... a little...um..."

"Cum? Is that cum? Did you just cum?"

"Um, no.....shit.....Beth this is so awkward. Yes, it's kinda cum, but not really. It's called....um....this is so weird, it's called pre-cum. But you have to be careful about it; it can still make you pregnant."

"Not me, it can't make me pregnant..."

She sees my confused expression.

"I've been on birth control since I was fifteen; I get really bad periods if I don't, so the doctor put me on them, and I've been on them ever since..."

She sees my expression.

"I know, what a waste, right?"

She giggles.

"Feel my butt. I think it's my best part."

With that, she grabs my hands and places them on her ass. The motion of that pulls me in closer to her and our tummies are up against each other and my cock is now in contact with the front of her pussy. I feel her hair on the underside of my dick.

"Oh my, this is interesting, Mike, isn't it?"

She reaches around and grabs my ass and pulls my hips in tighter. The motion presses her tits into my chest. They may be firm, but they feel lush and soft against me.

"Or your poor...um...your dick is all smushed up."

With that, she reaches down, spreads her legs slightly and pulls my dick down and under, and it springs back up and comes to rest against her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmmm......" She purrs and looks into my eyes.

She slowly pulls her torso back, just an inch or so, very gently, and then forward again. She shifts her hips a little and repeats it. Then she gently begins moving back and forth very slowly, an inch at a time. I feel my dick being massaged by her pussy lips

She purrs again and then rests her head on my shoulder. She keeps moving gently.

I gently turn her chin up and try to kiss her on the lips again. She moves her head to the side to avoid my kiss.

"No, MIke, I told you; that's for Carrie, remember? I'm just a little curious, so relax ok?"

I nod and she rests her head on my shoulder again. She resumes her hips moving back and forth, a little more intensely now.

I notice the friction feels different, and then suddenly there's no friction. She's getting wet.

I try to not be too aggressive, but drop a hand to her breast and knead it. I toy with it. I run my fingers through her hair and gently kiss her neck. She doesn't protest.

She purrs some more.

"Mmmmmmmmm........"

Then her hand slips down between us, and gently directs my cock up towards her opening. She adjusts her hips again and just the head slips in easily. She stops moving her hips, but rubs the head of my dick around in her pussy.

"Um, Beth......."

Without moving her head from my shoulder, she gently shushes me."

"Shhhhhhh..."

With this she changes her grip to allow another inch of me to enter her.

I gasp.

She pulls her head back, looks at me, gives me a sweet smile and then places her head back on my shoulder.

She spreads her legs a little wider and grabs my ass to pull my cock another inch into her,

Then she places her hands on my shoulders and gently rocks her hips back and forth slowly. She's fucking the end of my dick.

Slowly.

Gently.

Sweetly.

"Oh my God, this feels amazing, Mike....."

She pauses and shakes the robe off and it falls to the floor. Then lays her head back on my shoulder and begins moving her hips gently again.

We are now both completely nude, Standing up, face to face. Gently fucking. Her head on my shoulders. Her tits pressed into me, our tummies rubbing.

I want to grope her tits, her ass.

Instead I wrap my arms around her and embrace her. I can tell that this feels good to her.

She feels safe. Free to experiment.

This is such a departure from the crazy animal fucking that Carrie and I do, but it's amazing and I'm glad she's calling the shots.

It occurs to me that thoughtful guys try to help girls cum, so I begin poking around her pussy with one hand.

She pulls it away.

"No, Mike. I don't want to cum. This isn't about that. I'm fine, but thank you for trying."

I don't say anything.

"But you can cum if you'd like. In me, I mean. Remember? I'm on birth control."

I'm silent.

She continues to gently slide my cock in and out of her, but now she's allowing about four inches at a time.

I can't help myself, I let out a moan."

"Mmmmmmm......" She purrs.

"Go ahead, enjoy me. It's totally fine."

I reach around her, and grab her ass and push my hips forward, another inch enters her.

She adjusts a little, spreads her legs a little wider.

"Go ahead; you're not hurting me. It feels nice."

I push a little harder.

My cock bottoms out inside her.

She pulls her face back rolls her eyes back and makes a "yum" expression and smiles. Then she returns her head to my shoulder.

I can't help myself anymore. I carefully increase the intensity, and now I'm bottoming out with every push.

She pulls her head away and our eyes meet,

She silently nods "yes", encouraging me.

That gesture does it.

I pump.

She wraps her arms around me and holds me.

My body tightens up and I enter another world as I finally feel my cock start releasing. She gently runs her fingers through my hair and is kissing my neck while I pulse inside her.

"Mmmmmmmm...." in my ear.

My cock spasms its last few times. I'm buried inside her to the hilt.

We stand there holding each other like that, and she plays with my hair for a long while.

Finally she pulls away and looks at me with a smile. My cock slips out of her.

"Wow. That was amazing. Thank you, Mike."

"Thank me? Wow, Beth - holy shit -no, thank you!"

"No silly. You really did me a favor. I was so curious."

I nod.

"And now I know a little more...."

I nod.

"And congratulations, Mike...."

I give her a confused look.

"You just de-viginized me. Isn't that a big ego thing for you guys, you know; "bragging rights"?"

"Not this time, Beth. This was pretty special for me."

"Me too, Mike.......but let's still not tell Carrie....ok?"

12