Freeuse 03: BETH EXPERIMENTS AGAIN

Story Info
It’s not love; its curiosity, a strap-on, and free-use.
4.2k words
4.52
11.8k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story is a follow up to another of my stories "Freeuse 01: Innocent Beth", You can learn about what led Beth to her actions in this story by first reading that story.

Oh my God this feels soooooo good. Carrie's fingers knead into my flesh. I'm sitting on my bed and she's kneeling on it behind me. She massages my shoulders from behind. I close my eyes and think about being with Mike.......

Oh, I'm Beth by the way.

You also need to know about Carrie; she's my roommate.

And then there's Mike; he's......well I'm not sure what he is. Carrie's boyfriend? Her fuck buddy? FWB? I don't think she knows what he is either but they have some type of "thing" going.

And here's what else you need to know. I fucked Mike two days ago. Right here in Carrie's and my dorm room. We did it standing up, facing each other. It wasn't about love, or me trying to steal him from her. I just wanted to see what fucking a guy would be like and he just happened to be there. Actually, I kinda "Free-used" him. Carrie doesn't know about that.

Oh yeah, and also...he kinda took my virginity then. Well that's not exactly right, cuz I seduced him mostly....um, I guess I mean I kinda forced my virginity on him. Poor guy, right?

So now that I've learned what fucking a guy is like, I guess I'm kind of curious about what fucking a girl would be like. I've never done that. And Carrie just happens to be here now.

Carrie asks over my shoulder; "Wow, Beth - this muscle is still acting up?"

It's not, but I lie to her; "Yeah, I think my serve mechanics are off, or maybe I need to switch racquets or something." That's tennis talk. We both play on our college's women's team.

I want her to rub my shoulders again, like she did a few weeks back. I wasn't faking it that time, and I didn't know that I would react, or should I say my body would react, like it did. That time her massage made me so horny that I had to sneak off to the dorm shower and jerk myself off. I ended up telling that story to Mike right before we fucked, and so its kinda fresh in my mind, and got me to thinking. So here we are.

Another reason that I want a massage from her is because I think she's fucking hot, and because I want to see if I can fuck her just like I fucked her boyfriend Mike.

Maybe now you're thinking that I'm a total slut. Remember, I was a virgin until I fucked Mike two days ago. Before that, I had zero sexual experience, nothing; no blowjobs, no fingering, no tittie squeezing - hell, I never even really dated. I have done nothing sexual since, well except for jerking off in the shower right after I fucked Mike. I didn't cum when we fucked, but I sure needed to right after!

I talk to Carrie who is behind me; "Hey Roomie - do me a favor? Take off my tennis jersey for me, will ya, I'm feeling warm....I just wanna be in my sports bra." I lie about that too; It's not hot in here at all, I just want to start getting naked without tipping her off to what I really intend to do.

She grabs the shirt on either side of my waist and starts to lift it over my head. Her hands graze my ribs. It doesn't really tickle, but I lie about that too; "Heeheeheeheee! OMG, You're tickling me!"

With that, I pull my arms in to my sides and in the process, force her hands into the sides of my tits. I have really nice tits by the way; when Mike saw them for the first time he told me "I can't imagine a nicer set of tits."

I feel her big soft tits smushing into my back, because I kinda pulled her forward when I pulled my arms in. I keep my arms tucked in and pin her in place like this, she is unintentionally hugging me from behind and kinda accidentally molesting my tits with her hands. I think it's making her a little uncomfortable.

I turn my head and her face is right there, her sparkling blue eyes and full lips a few inches from my face. I want to kiss her but refrain.......

"This feels really nice...." I say, and I follow that up with a sexy smile.

"Um yeah...I guess...." is her confused response.

She's definitely feeling really awkward. That's exactly what I want; I want her to feel unsettled. I want to throw her balance off and I want to inject some sexy into the room. That will increase the odds that I get to fuck her today.

"Oh relax, roomie. I'm not going to rape you!" I may be lying about this too. Maybe I will rape her. We'll see.

I let my arms relax and she pulls herself away. I miss her big tits on my back already. She pulls my shirt off and tosses it on the bed next to me.

"Over here now!" I point to the muscle on my back that I want her to think that I need her to rub next, just below my right shoulder. But what I really want is an excuse for the next part of my little plan.

She starts massaging the spot with both hands, through my sports bra.

"Hold on a sec..."

I casually pull the sports bra over my head and drop it to the floor. I'm topless.now, just wearing my tennis skirt and panties. She has the same get-up on because we just got back from practice, but she's not topless.....yet.

"Ok, that's better; now you can massage me without the stupid sports bra getting in the way."

She starts massaging again.

It's really exciting to be sitting here topless while a hot girl touches my bare skin. Time to crank it up a notch.

Hey Carrie..."

"Yeah?"

"Do I have nice boobies?" I use the term "boobies", but of course I mean tits. I want to confuse her by using "innocent" language while doing something a little slutty.

"What!?!" She's shocked. That's good.

I turn around and face her, scooping them up, one in each hand, and display them for her.

"Whaddya think?"

"Um, Beth. This is getting a little weird...."

"Oh come on, it's an innocent question...do you think they're nice?"

She blushes, then says; "Um Beth, you gotta know you have great tits.." Of course I know, but I maintain the ruse.

"Tits? Ooooh - naughty!..." I giggle. "But do you like them?"

"Um yeah Beth, they're awesome..."

"But are they firm enough do you think? Feel them!" I move close to her and hold them up as if I'm presenting them on a platter."

"C'mon Beth, stop it; you're freaking me out!"

"Oh fine then, Miss Prude! Never mind!" This is a joke because I've heard her and Mike fucking, and trust me, she's no prude. I turn back around and assume the "being massaged" position.

"Hey! I'm not a prude!" She steps right into my trap.

Yeah, ok, whatever.......prude."

She spins me around. We are now facing each other, kneeling, on my bed.

"Ok ok fine. Bring 'em here." She takes hold of one in each hand and begins squeezing and massaging my bare tits. She looks down and studies them. I try to read her thoughts, unsuccessfully.

"Holy shit Beth, you want the truth? I can't imagine a nicer set of tits". Oh my God; that's weird because that's exactly what her boyfriend Mike said when he first saw them, but I can't tell her that, of course.

"But my nipples are way too big, don't you think?" I look down and pretend to brush something off my left nipple. There's nothing there of course, I just want her to see me touching myself, or maybe I just want to touch myself in front of her.

"Beth, jeez they're fine! My nipples are almost as big! Chill out about it - your tits are amazing!" She walks right into another of my traps.

"No way your nipples are this big! Show me!"

"....Beth....what's going on? What's the deal?"

"Oh nothing, Miss Prude." I turn back around.

"Fine. Fine. Look."

She gets off of the bed and stands up, then she pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it onto the floor, hesitates and pulls her sports bra up so it's still kinda on, resting just above her tits. She raises her hands above her head and strikes a "ta-da!" pose for me

I get up off of the bed and stand in front of her, then reach out and begin groping them, but unlike what she did, I gaze into her eyes while doing it.

"Hey! I said I'd let you see if my nipples were like yours, not molest me!"

"What? I want to feel them! You got to feel mine! Plus I can't really feel them good because your sports bra is kinda in the way. I grab it and quickly pull it over her head before she has a chance to react. The motion causes her tits to jiggle for me and I'm sure mine are jiggling for her too. Now we are both topless and only wearing our tennis skirts and panties.

"Much better!"

I go back to feeling up her tits, but unlike her nervous cursory squeezes of mine, I really investigate. I think this is starting to cause her body to react. Her nipples begin to pucker and stiffen.

"Oh my god! Look at your nipples! They're getting hard!"

I pinch one playfully. She gives a little yelp. I take one in each hand and continue pinching playfully.

I taunt her; "Oh my, Carrie - what's going on here? It's like ninety degrees in here, so I know it's not because it's cold. Are you getting a little...um....horny?" I give her a "you naughty girl!" smile.

"Um Beth....Beth....c'mon, you know......" She's squirming and I am loving it.

"I know what?"

"You know when someone touches your nipples? How they get a little....um...you know, excited..especially when someone...um ...squeezes them..."

I squeeze them again for emphasis and wink at her, then respond; "....actually, I wouldn't know, Carrie, -- no one has ever touched mine." I lie again.

"Beth I know you're a virgin, but really? No one has ever played with your boobs when you were making out, like in high school or something?"

I pretend like I'm answering but I really don't give her an answer, just play more games with her, now playing the "poor me" card;

"Can you believe it? Aren't I pathetic? I'm such a loser! A nineteen year old virgin!"

By the way, this whole time I've been playing with her nipples, but I've gone from playfully pinching to more aggressive squeezing and rolling. This has got to be making her wet. I'll find that out soon enough.

"Um....Beth. you know I had a girlfriend for half a minute that one time - Aisha? Is this supposed to be something like that? Are you trying to come on to me because maybe you think you're a lesbian or something? I don't do that girl stuff anymore, plus there's Mike now"

"Yeah, you told me about Aisha, when I accidentally saw your thingy and asked you to explain. What's that thing called again?"

Of course I know what it's called and I'm planning on experimenting with it later, but she doesn't need to know that. I know she still has it because I saw it in her underwear draw when she let me borrow a pair of her panties a few weeks back."

It's...ugh....oh my god......it's called a strap-on, Beth."

"Oh yeah, that's right. A strap-on. Why are we talking about strap-ons again?"

This is like shooting fish in a barrel for me.

"Um...because I was talking about my little lesbian fling with Aisha...."

"Well, would you though? Experiment a little with me too? Like you did with Aisha?"

"Whoa, Whoa! Beth! That's totally not what I was saying!"

I throw myself back so I'm laying on the bed and pout. It takes a moment for my tits to stop jiggling.

"Goddammit! I knew it! I'm a monster! No-one will ever want to fool around with me! Am I that unattractive?"

Yup, I play that card, and she totally falls for it. She sits down next to me on the bed. She begins stroking my hair, trying to comfort me. She totally doesn't realize I'm faking it.

"No Beth, that's not it. It's just that - I have a boyfriend, and we're roomies...and...well, you know, I don't think I'm a lesbian, I was just experimenting, like you do in college."

"Geez Carrie, I'm not asking you to marry me; I'm just curious and want to see if I like girls. And is Mike really your boyfriend? All you ever do is go to the bar and them come back here and "do it". I know because I have to listen to it all night." I know this will make her feel a little guilty.

"Arghhhh!" She groans and dramatically rolls her eyes.

"Carrie - will you at least let me play around a little with your body? Then at least I'll know if I like girls or not."

"Goddammit Beth!"

"Just a little, please? Then I promise I'll leave you alone. Promise."

"FINE FINE!" I've worn her down to the point of exasperation.

She bends down to give me what she expects will be a little hug. But I take the back of her head in my hand and try to bring her face to mine. Her hand shoots up and her fingertips intercept my lips.

"Whoa, Whoa! No Beth; NO! That's not for you! I don't want to kiss you; that's for Mike, not you!"

"Ok, ok - I get it Carrie. No romance, but maybe a little sex?"

She shakes her head at me, rolls her eyes again and gives me an "I can't fucking believe you" look.

She lets me move in close to her, lets me nuzzle her. I kiss her neck, nibble on her earlobe, and make purring noises in her ear. I run my hands over her shoulders, down her back, to her waist.

"Can I touch your ass, Carrie?" She nods.

We stand up facing each other and embrace. Our tummies touch and our tits smush together. I fucking love that feeling.

I reach around, not too aggressively and take her ass in my hands over her skirt, massaging gently. This has got to be warming her up. She rests her head on my shoulder, and allows me to begin to explore her.

I bring one hand up and begin gently massaging her tit. She lets me. I begin stroking her nipple. I feel her breathing begin to deepen. I smile, but she can't see it.

"Um, what's it feel like to wear that thing?" I whisper into her ear.

"What? What thing?"

"That thing you and Aisha used..."

"The strap-on?"

"Yeah, that. What does it feel like to wear that?"

"Um, actually I wouldn't know. That was Aisha's thing."

"So she would put it on, and then what?"

"Oh God, Beth - do we really have to get into this? I'm so past that. I'm with Mike now and needless to say, we don't need that."

"Oh, come on, Carrie. You gotta help me out here. I don't know anything about sex, and I want you to help me."

"Beth....."

"Can't you just tell me?"

"Oh my God, fine. She would put it on, and then we would kind of make out for a while, and then....um....when I was....um...."ready", um...she would put it in me...oh my God, can't you just use your imagination?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Did you ever put it in your mouth, you know, when she was wearing it?"

"Um...occasionally."

"Did she ever put in, you know, your...behind?"

"Really, Beth? Yes. A few times."

"Does Mike ever put....um...his thing there?"

She pulls away and looks at me. "Do you want to experiment or write a book about my sex life?"

"Um sorry. It's just that you know so much....please help me understand how all this works." She lays her head back on my shoulder

"Yes, Beth."

"Yes what?"

"Mike fucks me in the ass sometimes."

"Oh my God, Carrie! How does that....um, never mind. Can I take your skirt off?" She nods.

I work her skirt down and off while we hug. I pull mine down as well, but I bring my panties down with it. I'm totally naked now. I reposition myself so now my legs are on either side of hers and I begin rubbing my bare mound against her bare leg. She feels it and repositions her leg to give me better access. She's letting me hump her leg. I moan into her ear.

"Ummmmmmmmm....."

We are holding each other, her head still on my shoulder. I massage her ass through her panties. I pull them down a little so I can massage her bare ass.

"Is this ok, Carrie?" She nods. I push them down to the floor and now we are both completely naked.

I try to bring her head up to me for a kiss. She looks at me and shakes her head "no".

"For Mike only, remember?" she says. I nod and half-smile.

We continue, but now she is massaging my tits, my ass. I move my hand around and touch her pussy hair for the first time.

"Is this ok?" She nods. I reach under and sense heat and a little moisture. Her hand comes around and touches my pussy lips. I know I'm wet.

"Can I try that thing on, the strap-on? I'm really curious what that feels like."

"She looks up and gives me a "seriously?" look."

"Come on Carrie, when am I ever going to get another chance?"

She pulls away, opens the drawer, and bends down in front of me with it. I step into the foot holes and she pulls it up my legs, but stops when it's at my thighs. She looks at my pussy, and reaches up and strokes my pubic hair.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Beth." Then she pulls the strap-on up, adjusts it, and looks at me. "There you go. We used to call this "Big Ben", by the way." I can see why, it's definitely a pretty hefty size.

Then she hugs me again, places her head on my shoulder again. Spreads her legs slightly to allow room for the strap-on to come up between them."

"I know you're thinking about fucking me with that thing, Beth. I don't know if I really want that, to be honest with you."

"Well, I'm kinda curious, but whatever....." She nods.

She starts moving her hips ever so slightly, back and forth, teasing herself with it.

We stay like that for a while; holding each other, her head on my shoulder, grinding herself ever so slightly on the strap-on. I'm kissing her neck and her breathing is deepening.

She reaches down between us, takes hold of Big Ben and gently starts massaging her pussy with the end.

She's losing interest in me now, and getting a lot more interested in Big Ben. Then she pulls away, turns around and faces away from me, looks back and guides Big Ben towards her pussy slit. She starts to back onto it, just the head enters her. She gasps.

I take her hips in my hands and begin gentle thrusting. Before It can go in any deeper, she reaches back with her hand to my tummy, stops me abruptly, and turns to look at me.

"No, you stand there and steady me. Don't thrust. If we are gonna do this, I control the motion....."

I nod. I guess she's gonna fuck me.

With that, she backs herself up and buries Big Ben about half way into her body and moans, and gives a little shiver.

Then she leans back into me. I kiss her neck. She finds my hands and brings them up to her tits, while simultaneously increasing her pace with the strap on.

She now bends forward a little and she's sliding back and forth with most of it slipping in and out of her. I look down and see it pretty seriously stretching her poor little pussy out. I feel a pang of envy, wishing it were stretching me out like that.

I can't help myself. I lick my finger and start teasing her, poking just the tip of my finger into her asshole. She gasps again.

She is breathing heavy now. She leans back up against me. My tits smush into her back and I reach around and start molesting her tits pretty aggressively again. She lets out a long low moan.

"My nipples......please......."

I find her nipples and begin to play with them, first stroking then kneading, squeezing and rolling them.

She says between gasps; "Yeah....there you go, but harder."

She is now moaning gently and softly but steadily. I can barely hear her. She looks back over her shoulder to me, then asks; "Do you ever play with your pussy?"

I nod.

"Do you touch your clit when you do?"

I nod.

"Do to me what you do to yourself."

I bring a hand down and do exactly that.

I begin by just gently feeling around. Big Ben has opened things up and I feel the now heated latex slowly inching in and out of her opening. I feel the puffiness of everything down there, so feminine and now slightly engorged by her excitement.

I feel the soft hair. I feel the moisture, her wetness now spreading around, Then I feel her pussy lips then the puffiness again,

Her moans intensify. Her breathing deepens.

I simultaneously nibble on her earlobe, tug on her nipple and being brushing my fingers over her clit - the way I like it.

Her fucking motions intensify as does her moaning and her breathing.

12