Freeuse 03: BETH EXPERIMENTS AGAIN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth?"

"Yeah, Carrie?"

"Don't change anything, ok? I think you are going to make me cum...."

"I'd love that Carrie...."

She seems to tune me out and go into her own little world. She's now kinda plunging herself onto Big Ben. I try to just keep everything steady and continue playing with her pussy like I would play with mine.

Suddenly she leans back into me. Her body stiffens, she pushes my hand aside and takes over massaging her clit.

"Oh.....oh....oh.....oh....OH MY FUCKING GOD - oh Beth...Oh Beth....." She almost topples over and grabs my legs to steady herself. She's panting. She gives my legs a loving squeeze.

She looks back over her shoulder at me; "Oh my God Beth, that was fucking amazing." A thin sheen of sweat covers her back. Then she relaxes and collapses back into me, and I embrace her. I'm basically holding her up now with my arms. She's out of breath and I feel that she's moist with sweat over her whole body.

"Oh....my......God." She reaches back and kinda backwards hugs me. "That was...fuck..fuck..."

"Wow...." Is all I can think to say.

Big Ben slips out of her. She turns around to face me and falls into a hug with me. I feel her sweaty body against me. It feels incredible.

"I'd love to give you a turn with...you know...." she looks down at Big Ben. "...but I'm pretty spent."

"Rain check?" I say meekly. She looks up at me.

"I don't know Beth....remember Mike? I have to be a good girl now. I really didn't even want to do this but I just got really turned on......and....um"

"What is it Carrie?"

"Well you're really good at manipulation. I mean you kind of just psychologically raped me. You backed me into a corner where it became impossible to deny you what you wanted, even if I didn't really want it myself. I'd say you are kinda evil if I hadn't enjoyed it so fucking much. You realize you just made me cheat on my boyfriend, right"

I'm taken aback. I thought I was fooling her.

IF she only knew that her boyfriend cheated oh her, with me, in this very spot just two days ago.

"I mean its ok, Beth, don't guilt out over it - I mean I could have bailed at any moment if I'd really wanted to.....but....."

"What?"

"Well, I guess I didn't want to. And you were right. I do know about sex and you don't and I thought I'd throw you a little charity."

"Um....thank you?"

"You're welcome, Beth, but...um...a couple of things...."

"Yeah?"

"Well this was fun but I'm not in love with you and I don't want you to fall in love with me, ok?....."

"Um...yeah"

"And don't think this is gonna be a regular thing, but I won't completely rule it out either..."

"Umm ok, so you kinda willingly let me free-use you then?"

"Yeah I guess I did. And one more thing....."

"Yes?"

"Lets not tell Mike......OK?

12