Freeuse 04: Reporting Late

Story Info
More details of this freeuse world are hinted at.
1.8k words
4.76
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy and fiction. Any coincidental resemblance to actual places or persons is just that, coincidence. Copyright 2024, Coyote Howard.

***

Devon walked into the shop at 0703, finding it seemingly deserted.

With the weather at JBLM he'd run late, but during this season that wasn't uncommon, and 1SG Venicelli was an understanding man.

"Copy," the text response from his immediate supervisor had said roughly 10 minutes prior.

His shop was one of 3 administrative sections within the unit, the others being supply and CBRN. But he was the Training NCO, with two subordinates beneath him.

Sergeant Hicks was a relatively new NCO, grown from within the unit. He was a thin white man, newly married to his longtime girlfriend from Ohio. He'd knocked her up over the summer holiday and they'd just recently been married back home in January.

Specialist Demarco was a newly minted SPC, and while officially she wasn't much of a standout, everyone knew why she'd been promoted below the zone.

The other shop in their temporary building, a double wide trailer really, was the Orderly Room, consisting of 3 more soldiers: SSG Yorn, SGT Fowler, and SPC Rodriguez. 2 females and 1 male, respectively.

"Relief Room" was in official lettering on official nameplate material, slid into the official holder, just down from the women's restroom door, and probably at one time had been used as a first sergeants office, maybe an XO or other lieutenant's office.

Now though, as Staff Sergeant Devon Miller went past, he could hear the distinct sounds of fucking, specifically what sounded like the First Sergeant's black voice grunting that he was cumming, flesh slapping, and SPC Demarcos's short, sharp, contented squeals.

He kept walking though, hearing a second male voice for a moment, and went to his cubicle. Setting down his things he popped his head up and saw both 1SG Venicelli and Captain Sewigler's lights on, though the CPTs door was shut.

He took off his sweatshirt and put it in his gym bag for later, going back towards the front door where the male locker room was located.

As he went past the Relief Room, the door opened and 1SG came out, breathless and finishing putting his PT shirt back on.

"Oh hey Miller," he said, turning to go into the male latrine as well.

Devon spied the inside of the room as he went past, filled with merely a table and a chair, both standard military fake wood veneer.

SPC Demarco was in her OCPs, but her uniform pants were down her pale white legs to her ankles, some kind of turquoise panties with them, her uniform blouse and undershirt bunched up to her ribs, and she was kneeling on the chair, facing the wall.

Her elbows were on the seat back, her knees on the seat bottom, and SGT Hicks was just stepping up to her freshly ravaged pussy, her green eyes rolling back as the white, average cock slid up into her canal.

1SG and he went into the latrine, then the locker room beyond, and they started changing.

"Thanks for letting me know you were running late, commander was looking for you," 1Sg Venicelli said, getting his boots out.

"Any reason?" Devon asked, his shoes, shorts and shirt off.

"Dunno. She sounded like she was getting on in heat, but she's like, what? 4 months along, so it can't be that. Maybe something to do with the training slides?" he said, getting his own boots on.

"Huh. Well, no problem Top, I'll check in with her and see what's up," Miller said, pulling his blouse on and walking away.

He checked himself in the mirror and wiped his closely shorn hair down before walking out and turning right.

As he passed the Relief Room again he heard loud, hard slaps of skin on skin and a "fucking take it!" as his own phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Get in okay?" his wife Phoebe asked.

"Yeah. Just a little late, Top understood," he sent back.

As he reached his cubicle again and pulled out his CAC he heard the commander's door open.

Devon looked her way over the wall and made eye contact with his 29 year old captain and commander, immediately springing into action.

Her petite, 62 inch, 115 pound frame was in OCPs, but the front of her blouse was undone showing her brown undershirt stretched over stomach, one of her hands was around her growing belly and down her maternity pants, working away.

Her black hair was slightly unkempt even though she'd obviously put it in a bun, and her deep brown eyes were a mixture of wanton lust and knowing desperation.

"Moving!" he said, somewhat running to her.

As soon as he came around the wall her eyes flew to his crotch, her mouth dropping open slightly as she panted and backed into her office.

She went to her desk, neatly organized with a big, flat calendar, a pen holder, and two stacks of paperwork(not to mention her screens and computer), and peeled her maternity pants down, panties with them, and leaned forward, arching her back and exposing her pussy for his cock. She was even flexing her hips, pushing back slightly like a true bitch in heat.

But she was pregnant.

Devon stepped up to her as he undid his own uniform pants, bringing out his impressive 9 inch, black dick, not at full staff but hard enough already to put it in her.

As his rod slid into her hot sheath, her tight hole spasmed around his girth and she came, screaming out like a banshee for the whole HHC to hear. Her legs were shaking as he bottomed out, his cockhead hitting her womb, her hips waiting only a moment before she began fucking herself to a made up rhythm.

"Uh, uh," CPT Sewigler grunted out, taking his relatively massive meat as her orgasm waned.

"What's- oh shit," 1SG Venicelli said, coming around the doorway now in uniform and hearing the rutting.

"I know Top, right?" Miller said, holding and thrusting away at their commander's hips. "She's pregnant. This isn't supposed to happen."

"Fuck," the first sergeant said, thinking. "I mean, give it to her obviously, but you good?"

"No I'm good Top, just worried," he responded, as she grunted and pressed her ass against his pelvis.

"Yeah me too. I'm gonna go check and see if there's anything about this put out," and he walked into his neighboring office.

At that point SGT Hicks and SPC Demarco came down the row, but instead of their section cubicles they came to the commander's doorway.

"What the fuck?" Hicks asked.

"Yeah I know," Devon said, feeling a tell-tale tingle in his nuts.

"God damn this shit," Demarco said, watching a fellow female getting plowed. "Now we can't even be preggo and get a break?"

Hicks and her walked away as Hicks responded, "Hey, at least y'all got a break. We get maybe a couple days at a time. This is fuckin bullshit."

"Ugh! Ugh! Ughhh!" CPT Sewigler yelled out, cumming again as her cunt squeezed on his tool.

He meanwhile realized that this was a first for him. And as he felt the surge from within his balls, his hands went from her hips to her hanging bump, feeling the stretch of her flesh from another man's semen having taken hold within her.

"Ughh," he grunted, continuing to do so as he pumped his load inside of CPT Sewigler.

The feeling of cum spraying her inner walls merely kept her previous orgasm rolling, her body rocking with each mating thrust of the male inside her.

Spent, he stepped back and sighed as his cock withdrew from her. She however turned, and Devon could see she wasn't back.

As she dropped to her knees, her hand going to her clit, SSG Miller called out to the main room of cubicles as CPT Sewigler throated his softening member.

"Hey, I need a male!" he said, and SPC Rodriguez gave a quick reply and was in the doorway. "Tag, you're up," Devon directed.

The 22 year old, 68 inch latino man stepped in and fished out his 7 inch penis, presenting it to their commander, while Miller stepped back.

The female took what was offered immediately into her mouth, sucking not with finesse or care, but animalistic need.

SSG Miller pulled up his pants, tucking his undershirt in as the captain stood and bent over again to be taken.

"Hey Top, this is like, fucked up," Miller said looking into his first sergeants office. "She's not back. And I put a load in her. She came from it even."

"There's nothing new. Fuck," Venicelli said, his eyes going from his screen to his Training NCO.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" they could hear her pant from the office sharing the wall.

"Here, you go, ma'am," they heard Rodriguez say, then the harsh slap of groin on ass and her groan as she felt the SPC's cum flood her.

Devon and 1SG Venicelli looked into her office as the younger soldier finished firing into his commander, then stepped back and pulled his pants up, exiting the room.

"Thanks Rodriguez," Devon said as he passed, getting a professional 'welcome sarnt' in reply.

As she panted, still bent over with a mixture of two loads of cum and her own juices running down her thighs, CPT Sewigler's eyes slowly focused and she looked around, meeting the two NCOs worried gaze.

"Oh, fucking hell that felt good," she said, standing up for a moment before reaching for her pants.

"You back ma'am?" Miller asked, not five minutes before having her pussy lips wrapped tightly around his phallus.

"Oh shit, that was intense. Sorry Miller, yeah. Yeah I'm back. Whew," she said, looking around somewhat bewildered. "But shit. God damnit. I'm not supposed to go into heat while pregnant. Fuck!"

"What do you want to do ma'am?" Top asked, crossing his arms next to Devon, his authoritative, first sergeant tone making a question sound more like a directive.

"Well, obviously I need to go to Madigan. Get checked out. Because, god damnit! It took two loads to come back. This just fucking sucks. I gotta let the wife know too," she said, rubbing her belly absently as she began collecting her purse, phone, coffee and keys. "Can you get the ball rolling on letting the command team know? Who knows how long I'll be up at Madigan. No matter what, I think we want to make our troops aware of this. We can't have wives just out and about, thinking they're good when they could be going feral. Tell everyone to make sure they're hitting their timelines."

"Of course ma'am," Top said, going back into his office.

"You sure you're okay ma'am?" Devon asked.

He was still a man, and while he was only an E-6 and it wasn't really his place to check-up versus checking-down, his protective side he couldn't restrain completely.

"Yes Miller, thanks to you and Rodriguez. I mean, no AAM or anything," she smiled at him, coming to the door, shutting off the lights and closing it behind her. "No, the sex was serviceable."

He chuckled and went to his cube, able to log in for the day and checked his phone, responding to his wife finally.