Mrs Parker is a Real Nympho

Story Info
Our school nurse does everything to handle our young dicks.
4k words
4.41
21.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

It all started 3 weeks ago, when my friend Lucas received a really bad kick in the crotch. We were in high school sports class and playing a soccer game. No one really saw how it happened, but he received a violent kick from Maxime, where it hurts the most!

He rolls on the floor and first yells things like, "You fucking bitch!" Holding his crotch. His face is completely white. He's having trouble breathing. We even have the impression that he is going to faint.

"Lucas! Lucas, stay with us! You hear me? Come on, take a deep breath... I imagine it hurts like hell, but you'll see it'll get better quickly..." says the sports teacher who knelt next to him and pattes his shoulder... Lucas says nothing, but continues to moan in pain.

The teacher turns to us who observe the scene with compassion, "Go play a few balls at the other end of the field! Give him space to breathe! When he can walk, I will take him to the infirmary and we will resume the match..."

We obey his orders.

I feel completely sorry for Lucas. I feel bad for him. He's my best buddy! We've known each other since we were 6 years old. We are like brothers, truly inseparable, even in struggles like the one we find ourselves in now: being over 18 and still in high school! But, hey, there are worse things, right?

3 or 4 minutes later, I see him walking with a limp, supported by the teacher: they are on their way to the infirmary. Poor guy!

It was only for math class that we saw Lucas come back, fresh as a roach, with a big smile on his lips. I was relieved.

He returned to his usual place, next to me, in the last row. The teacher arrives at the same time as him, but we only have time to exchange 3 words:

"So, dude?!"

"Damn, you have no idea how fucking bad that hurts! I thought my balls were smashed!"

"And it seems now to be going perfectly?!"

"Yeah, I'm alive again! It must be said that Madame Parker has the right techniques, this bitch!" He adds with a little laugh.

"What?!"

"Matheo, Lucas! Since what you're saying sounds funny, I suggest you come in front of the class and share it with us, eh!" Calls us to order this stupid math teacher.

So, we keep quiet. It must be said that it is in math that we must make the most progress...

But, as soon as we left class, on the way home, he told me what happened.

Once he arrived at the infirmary, the sports instructor made him lie down on the examination table. He told the nurse what had happened. She told them that it was often more painful than serious and that she was going to sort it all out... Once the teacher left, she checked Lucas' identity and opened his file on the computer, mentioning aloud that his patient is almost 19 years old.

She took off his shoes and asked him to lift his ass a little so she could take off his shorts and examine the damage.

"I did it without hesitation. Firstly, you know I'm not very modest. Two, I really wanted this pain to be relieved, even if honestly it was already starting to get better..."

"So what?!"

"Well, that's where things started to go wrong... I was quickly relieved when she told me that everything looked OK at first glance. But she said we need to take a closer look. With gentle gestures, she felt my balls, then she pushed her fingers into my pubis a little all around my cock. Yes, it hurts me, but nothing more..."

"In the end you had nothing, then!"

"Yes, I had a really big problem: with all this touching, my cock had stood to attention! Do you see the thing?!"

"Shit! It's also true that Parker is a MILF who would give a boner to any normally constituted male!"

"At that moment, I no longer knew who was taking care of me, if it was the nurse or the nympho... She started by locking the door to her office. Then she told me that she found me extremely developed for my age, my body, my hair and my... "penis"!"

"What would she say if she saw mine?!"

"Yes, I know, you beat me by almost 1" in both dimensions. But 7.5'' at 18 yo is still not common!"

"Come on, tell me what happened instead of trying to reassure yourself, Lil' Dick!"

"She told me that if the cock seemed to work, even rather well (!), that the risk was more on the side of the balls and that the only technique to check was to "perform a masturbation to see if the ejaculation would be normal..." She asked me if I was OK. You can imagine I didn't say no to her!"

"You don't surprise me! Jerking off in front of a bitch like Parker!"

"The best thing about this story is that she did it all. She took my cock in hand and started moving back and forth, more and more. She really enjoyed it, complimenting me on my "hyperdeveloped, almost African penis". She had a really good technique: good speed, good grip, remembering to add lubricant in addition to my precum..."

"I can imagine the noises!"

"Yeah, it was like, 'Slurp, slurp, slurp.' She told me that she found that my glans had a nice shape, that she thought that everything was finally normal seeing my "testicles getting closer to the base of my penis". A little later, as I started to breathe harder and even let out little moans, she looked at me questioningly. I nodded and gave a right thumbs up..."

"Damned, how I wish I was in your place!"

"Yeah, it was really great! She picked up the pace and, you know how I squirt, my cock started sending out big ropes of cum: the first one hit my face, the next 2-3 hit my chest and my abs and in the end it covered her fist... That's when I saw that Parker is a real nympho: she licked the spunk that covered her hand!"

"She is a real bitch!"

"Yeah. It made me smile. She tried to make up for it by saying that it was "the final part of the exam, to (supposedly!) check the consistency of your sperm"!"

Lucas' story had me in all sorts of states: cock fully erect, my boxers soaked with precum, I felt like I was going to squirt without even touching myself! Since we arrived in front of my house, we said goodbye and I rushed into my room to jerk off: I have never squirted so hard!

Needless to say, Lucas' story often came back to my thoughts during my evening hand-jobs! After that, just passing Mrs. Parker in the school hallways gave me a hard-on!

Time jump: 2 or 3 weeks later...

I promise you that what happened this afternoon in gym class was not intentional on my part. We were playing volleyball outside and, I don't know how I got there, but I fell heavily and my knee rubbed badly on the concrete floor: it was bleeding a lot and burned me!

"It's spectacular..." the teacher said to me, approaching me, when I had already got up, and he added, "But, go to the infirmary so that they can clean all that up and put a bandage on your knee... I have the impression that nothing is broken, right?!"

"No, no! Everything seems to be okay, but it stings a little... I really want to go see the nurse!"

The building is not very far away. When I enter, I'm a little disappointed when I see the dorm supervisor seated at the nurse's office...

"Hello Mathéo! Looks like you didn't miss your fall... Sit on the examination table. It's not me who's going to manage all of this, don't worry! Mrs. Parker should be back any minute!"

We can already hear the sound of her heels on the tiles of the hallway. She comes back quickly, thanks the supervisor and smiles at me saying, "What is the name of this seriously injured person?"

"Matheo. Mathéo Granit, Madam."

"Okay, I'll find you on the computer... Here, you are! You're going to be 19 next month... You're not too early in your studies, tell me..."

"It's because I'm more interested in sport than in math!"

"I see it! Well, I mean I don't know about math... But we see that you're sporty! Let me close the office so we can be a bit quieter..."

I feel like I'm going to have BIG things to tell Lucas!!! Besides, my cock has understood this well: it is already starting to lengthen along my right thigh...

"I feel like it's not too serious, but it's bleeding quite a bit and... I'm a little worried about my sneakers!"

"Ha, those tough boys who fear for their shoes!" She laughs before adding, "Yes, we will clean all that, but above all do everything so that your wound does not become infected..."

She wipes the blood running down my leg and quickly takes care of my knee by removing a few stones with a small pair of pliers, then she dabs the area with a compress soaked in alcohol...

"Ouch! It stings!"

"Yes, a little of course! But a big, strong boy like you, with all those muscles and all those hairs, he must have experienced worse things, right?!" She says to me, groping my thigh in an almost professional gesture, before applying a bandage to the knee.

"Yes, of course! Besides, things are starting to feel much better... Even if I still feel some tension!"

Sitting in front of me, with a direct view of the bulge in my shorts on my right thigh which has only become more pronounced, she says to me, "You know I'm used to my treatments triggering this kind of... "tension" in young men... full of testosterone!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Parker!"

"Don't worry, Mathéo! It's really no big deal! On the contrary, because it is also my role to monitor the sexual development of my students. Since you are over 18, I can even include you in the special protocol which is originally developed for college students. What would you say?"

"Well, why not? Do you think I'm an interesting specimen?"

"So I can tell you, get up and take off all your clothes, including your socks!" She says to me with a little vicious smile.

I know that I have entered into a "ghost protocol" and that Parker wants to satisfy one of her mature fantasies with one of the most handsome guys in the school. And since most of my dates (except my current babe) are all afraid of the size of my cock and seem afraid to take it in hand, let alone suck me or let me visit their pussy, I'm not going miss this opportunity!

Since "Mummy Parker" will no doubt have her pussy all wet by just thinking about deflowering one of her high school students, I'm going to play the game until the end!

"I'm not really used to getting naked in front of a woman: I'm not sure I should do it, especially in... the state my penis is in..."

"On the contrary, Mathéo. We will save time, since the first step of the protocol consists of measuring the dimensions of your... penis in... erection" She says, watching me take off my t-shirt and reveal to her my broad torso where my nipples point out and my steel abs.

I see her writing things down in her notebook, grumbling, "broad and muscular shoulders, well-shaped and hairless pectorals, erect nipples, 8-pack abs, flat stomach, very black pubic hair has tendency to extend up to the navel..." Then she continues more clearly in my direction, "Mathéo, you can now reveal what you are clumsily trying to hide in your shorts!"

Like a very obedient boy, I slip my thumbs on the sides of my shorts which I pull down to under my balls, then let them fall to the ground and with my right foot I manage to send them to the chair where my t-shirt is already: it makes my erect cock wobble, almost as if the glans was too heavy to be supported by the shaft!

"So, let's get down to business: length and diameter of the erect penis..." She says with a twinkle in her eye and taking her tape measure and adding, "You understand that I'm going to have to take control of your... penis. It's of course part of the protocol..."

"I'm not really used to it, Mrs. Parker. But, if it's part of the protocol, then yes, go for it!"

She starts by gripping my cock in her right hand, without being able to go all the way around it, and she makes 3 or 4 movements up and down to free the glans, which takes the opportunity to gain a little more volume. Then she proceeds to take the measurements. and notes again in her notebook, muttering things like, "Beautiful penis, with an erection almost parallel to the abdomen, making an angle of 18 degrees; an impressive length of over 8.5''; an equally rare diameter of almost 6.5''; uncircumcised with a very pink and beautifully shaped glans; identical testicles whose size matches that of the penis; dark, well-trimmed pubic hair..." Then she looks up from her notebook, looks again at my cock on which she can't help but give 1 or 2 new strokes and adds, "Without needing to look at the statistics, I can tell you, Mathéo, that you have all the attributes to be an alpha male!"

"Alpha male?!?"

"Yes, in other words, you should be very successful with women: there will be many who will want to copulate with you! We can also move on to the questionnaire part, before we go on to measuring the ejaculate... All your answers will of course remain confidential, so you can really tell the whole blunt truth..."

"I'm a direct guy. I have nothing to hide. Go ahead, Mrs. Parker... Um, should I stay like this, naked, cock in the air, or can I put my clothes back on?"

"No, no! stay like this: we will soon get back to the practical side! And then this allows me to assess the quality and duration of your erection! First question: have you ever had full sexual relationship with a woman or a man?"

Throughout my answers, I told her that I felt completely straight, that my girlfriends were all afraid that I would tear their mouths or pussy by penetrating them, that I was only allowed a very few hand-jobs, that yes I masturbate several times a day ("At least twice, but it can go up to 4 or 5 on weekends!"), that yes I have already participated in collective hand-jobs with my best friend ("Yes, he's over 18 too..."), that I squirt good doses of spunk ("I don't know... Between 6 and 11 jets each time..."), that no, I've never had anything entered in my asshole, but yes I like watching porn and that "Among the situations that excite me, that of CFNMs is indeed in good place, especially like during physicals..."

"Does that seem normal to you, Mrs. Parker?! Or does that make me a perv?"

"No, Mathéo. You're like a boy your age, probably with a very strong testosterone impregnation which gives you this libido... let's say generous! Plus, right now, we're kind in the middle of a CFNM context... The only thing that upsets me is that no girl wanted to give the attention that your penis deserves..." Then, she resumes by jerking me off a little again, in an automatic and quite natural gesture, "They don't know what these little cunts are missing! Excuse me Mathéo for stepping out of my strictly professional role, because that is usually not at all my habit!"

"I've come to envy guys who have small dicks..."

"Oh, no! Mathéo, you must be proud of your magnificent reproductive organ! What I'm going to suggest to you isn't quite in the protocol... But, if you want, I could perhaps give you an oral simulation... What do you think?"

"You want... You want to... To... Suck me... If I understand correctly?!"

"Yes, that's it. Normally, sperm must be collected following manual stimulation by the patient, what you would probably call a hand-job. I'm OK, as you say, to suck you off. But on 2 conditions: it must really stay between us and you must warn me before ejaculating so I can collect all your fresh sperm!"

"OK for me!"

It didn't take her more than 3 seconds to start licking my cock, which she started jerking off again after adding gel. It feels like she hasn't touched a cock in several months, this slut!

Slurp, slurp, slurp!

"I will now begin the oral simulation. Try to hold back a little before ejaculating to enjoy my fellatio..." then she shoves my glans which she licks diligently. Then she begins to slide her luscious lips on my cock, going deeper and deeper each time.

"It's very good, Mrs. Parker, what you're doing to me! It's much more exciting than with my hand!"

She leaves my cock, which still remains connected to her mouth by a long string of saliva, and she says to me, "I'm glad you like it! Now, if you want, you can enter my mouth again and I'll let you push with your pelvis and go back, like studs do in porn..."

"OK, I see! Here we go, Mrs. Parker!" And I drop a good spit on my cock so that it slides better. Then, in front of her stunned look, I spread it on my cock and force her luscious mouth. I start my back and forth as I have done dozens of times in the mouth or pussy of my girlfriend (yes, she is also over 18 and yes she is a real slut who loves big juicy cocks!)

After a few minutes, when she almost manages to deep throat my entire cock (my right hand behind her head for greater efficiency; each of her hands cupping one of my muscular buttocks), I start to pick up the pace and to release little moans of pleasure. I see some fear in her eyes: in my opinion, she must be thinking about her bogus protocol and the fact that she is now excited that I squirt down her throat or facially.

The moment I feel that my magma is under maximum pressure and my balls contract, I leave her mouth without warning: my cock goes back to vertical and the glans hits my navel. With her nimble hand, she takes my cock and directs it towards her face, just in time to receive the first salvo. She turned me on so much with her scenario that I feel like I'm going to shoot a mega-dose of cum!

I was not mistaken: there were at least 12 jets of very white, very fatty, very creamy cum. It stained her face so much that she won't need moisturizer for several days! For sure!

I laugh when I see the result. She tries to come back to her role as a nurse who follows a strict protocol, but I can see that she is having trouble getting out of her true nature as a nympho...

"Well, Mathéo. We got carried away by the enthusiasm of your young age: we missed the step of the protocol entitled "sperm collection". But I can tell you that you have real sexual talent!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Parker, for showing me what it was! As for the collection, since my balls are filling very quickly and I'm still hard, we can do it again now if you want!"

"Since you kindly offer it... it will also allow me to show you how to put on a condom... First, with a penis like yours, you have to take XL and, you see, you just have to unroll it all the way down. What you see above is what will collect your ejaculate..."

"It's a bit too tight for my dick!"

"Yes, probably a little... But that's the price you have to pay for having such a thick penis! If you want, I can help you with masturbation..."

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Parker. Your hands are so expert..."

Not understanding that I joke on her, she grabs my cock after putting some gel in her hands and begins to give me one hell of a hand-job and says to me, "It's still very impressive the vigor you have to be able to maintain such an erection for such a long time and produce so much semen..."

"In any case, don't stop the hand-job because I can feel it coming!"

No sooner had I said those words than my cock twitched and I sent 4 or 5 spurts of stallion liquor into Parker's condom. She quickly removes it and, a little disappointed, she says to me, "I have the impression that you sent much less than a few minutes ago..."

"That's true, but after only 5 minutes of recovery, it's not bad, right?"

"Yes of course. But do you think you could come back here one of these days, so that we can make a collection after at least 12 hours without masturbation?"

"If it's for the science, of course!"

I actually came back 2 days later to fill for her a condom with my cum. She was so delighted by the volume, that she said to me, "Since you are so dedicated and... still erect, I can offer you the feeling of what it is like to penetrate a woman's vagina... What do you say?"

12