Freeuse Faggot

Story Info
Straight man discovers the world of gay freeuse.
5.4k words
4.67
73.1k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Straight man discovers the world of gay freeuse.

Note 1: This is a NUDE DAY 2022 Contest Story based on how nudity triggers the main characters descent into a wicked world of gay freeuse.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this work.

My wife Mary and I moved into a new suburb, and I instantly hit it off with Mike next door... even though I was in my late forties, and he was only twenty-three.

He invited me over for a Sunday afternoon USFL game, stressing it was men only. Mary didn't mind, since she hated football and was happy I'd found some guys to watch it with.

So I went over, and there were two other guys there who worked with Mike... Dave, who like me was in his forties... and James, who was slightly younger than Mike, who they both worked with. We had a couple of beers and watched the first half. Mike and James then disappeared for a couple of minutes while I chatted with Dave.

When Mike returned from the bathroom, he walked straight over to Dave, pulled down his pants and shoved his dick into Dave's mouth.

My eyes went wide as Mike asked me while his friend started bobbing on his cock, acting as if what they were doing was no big deal, "Greg, do you think the Panthers can come from behind?"

"Uh, I hope so," I said, unable to believe what was happening. First, Mike had a big cock... like over eight inches... second, Dave was giving him a blow job right in front of me.

"At the end of the half the offense looked close to bursting," Mike said, as Dave smoothly bobbed on his cock ... taking two-thirds of it.

"I hope so," I said, trying to ignore the live action gay sex going on only a dozen feet away from me.

"You know, Mary looked amazing in that bikini yesterday," he said. I hadn't realized he'd met my wife... who yesterday in the great weather, the first truly nice day of the summer, had been sunbathing in a new bikini that did indeed showcase her curves, still impressive for a forty-year-old.

"Yeah, I can't complain," I said, although our sex life had dwindled substantially during the past few years... unlike the first fifteen years of our marriage, when she couldn't get enough cock and I didn't have any complaints.

"She's a fine woman," he said, still getting a blow job from another guy.

James strolled out from the kitchen carrying beers and handed one to Mike... then set another one down on the table next to Dave, who was still fully occupied sucking dick. Oddly, he didn't seem fazed at all that one of his buddies was sucking another of his buddies. "Here, man," he said, when he handed me a cold one.

"Uh, thanks," I said, taking the beer.

"Yeah, your wife is quite the looker," James added to the conversation.

"Thanks," I said, wondering when he could have met Mary.

"She still put out?" Mike asked.

"Not as much as she used to," I shrugged.

"Shitty," Mike said, as James pulled his pants down, pulled out his smaller cock and began stroking it.

"Yeah, but I still get laid more than just on my birthdays," I joked, my dad once having told me he got a blow job on his birthday, and if he was lucky, Father's Day too.

"That's good," Mike said as James' cock hardened... and my eyes couldn't help going back and forth between the two cocks... even though I'd never considered sucking a guy... and equally confusing was the rock hard dick in my pants.

"Although it's been a while," I said, not sure why I added that.

"Which is why I never date a bitch for more than a couple of months," James said, his cock now completely hard. And although it was shorter than Mike's, it was shockingly fat... like a tree stump.

"As if you ever keep your bitches as long as a couple of weeks," Mike laughed.

"Says the guy who never bangs the same girl twice," James shot back, as Dave continued bobbing smoothly on Mike's cock. My wife gave me decent blow jobs, but she couldn't continue them for long... which meant I never came just from the blow jobs.

"What can I say? I like variety," Mike said, as he pulled his dick out of Dave's mouth.

Dave glanced at me with a hint of shame before James offered him his cock.

"What letter are you at now?" James asked.

"L," Mike said.

"Letter?" I asked, as I watched Dave's mouth stretching around James' ridiculously fat dick.

"Yeah. I fuck my way through the alphabet by first names," he said, his hard dick now pointing directly at me... which was especially awkward since I was sitting down and he was standing up... and even though I was a hundred percent straight, I couldn't take my eyes off his dick.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm on my second time through the alphabet," he said.

"You found an X?" I asked.

"Yeah, I fucked a Xena," he said.

"And a few days later, he banged a MILF named Zusha," James said as he got blown.

Mike shrugged, "I prefer older women."

"Mike rarely bangs anyone under forty," James said.

"I like experienced women," Mike said, as the second half of the football game started. Mike apparently caught me staring at his dick, and he asked, "Ever sucked any cock, Greg?"

"W-w-what?" I stammered. "N-n-no."

"Ever think about it?" Mike asked, looking down at me.

"No," I said, which was true.

"You sure?" he asked. "You don't seem able to stop staring at my dick."

"It's just I'm not used to having a big dick swaying around in front of my face," I said, which was also true.

"This is a freeuse house," Mike said.

"Freeuse?" I said, as he moved his hand to his dick and began to stroke it.

"Yeah, both of our bottom boy Dave's holes are available to the rest of us anytime we're here," Mike explained.

"You're not serious?" I said, even though that did explain why both guys had shoved their dicks in Dave's mouth with no warning in such a cavalier, nonchalant way.

"I'm deadly serious," he said. "Sometimes we'll also have a sexy freeuse MILF come over too."

"Yeah, the woman who lived in the house you bought was a nasty three-hole slut," James said approvingly.

"Fiona?" I asked. I'd met her, and she was in her mid-fifties, quite large, and a grandmother.

"Yeah, she sucked dick better than any other woman I've ever had," Mike said reminiscently.

"And her ass was fucking tight," James said.

"As was her husband's," Mike said.

"Yeah, he could never get enough dick," James said, as Mike sidled a little closer to me.

"The two of them together could guzzle down a dozen loads or more in an hour and a half," Mike said.

"Yeah, I miss them already," James said.

"Yeah," Mike agreed, as he glanced to the television while he stroked his cock. "Shit, we're at the eight yard line!"

"Nice," I said, having been so distracted by the strange situation, the bizarre conversation, and the hard cock just inches away from my face.

"Thanks," Mike said with a smirk.

"I meant the game," I clarified, although I'd been staring at his cock when I said that.

"Sure, sure," he said, his tone conveying that he didn't believe me.

"Seriously," I said.

"I bet you're thinking of having my cock in your mouth right now, aren't you?" he said.

I'd turned back to the game to see the Panthers score a go ahead touchdown, so I pumped my fist and sang out, "Yes!" at the most inopportune time.

"I thought so," he said, and shoved his cock in my mouth before I had any time to object .

I could have pushed him away.

I should have pushed him away.

I could have backed away, so his cock wasn't in my mouth.

I should have backed away.

Yet I just sat there stoically.

Stunned.

Confused.

Frozen in indecision.

I couldn't explain why, but it felt oddly comfortable to have a cock resting in my mouth.

"Go ahead, Greg," Mike said. "Suck my cock."

I didn't obey.

Or rather I didn't obey at first.

I couldn't believe I had a cock in my mouth.

I couldn't believe when I felt myself beginning to bob.

"There you go, cock sucker," Mike groaned, making my red cheeks burn even redder... the term cock sucker not one I'd ever imagined being applied to me. Yet... yet... I was suddenly consumed with a surreal urge to start sucking.

As I've mentioned, I'd never considered sucking a cock... not even once... yet now that I unexpectedly had one in my mouth, I felt an immediate desire to suck it.

"Oh yeah, we've just found our replacement for you, Dave," James said, as I ever so slowly bobbed on Mike's cock... which felt so hard, warm and comfortable inside my mouth.

"I told you guys he'd be a perfect freeuse faggot for us," Mike bragged, as he pulled me off the couch and onto the floor on my knees... his cock slipping free.

Being called a cock sucker... and a freeuse faggot... and hearing James inferring this would become an ongoing thing, I knew I needed to slam on the brakes before things went any further. I could probably justify what had already transpired as a brief moment of weakness, or that my brain had been shocked into inaction, or that Mike had forced his dick into my mouth... which he had... but I couldn't explain away the thirty seconds or so I'd willingly sucked his cock.

In desperation I blurted out, "Mike, I can't do this!"

"Oh fuck," Dave moaned. I turned my head towards the sound and saw that Dave was now on all fours on the couch, and James was buttfucking him... making my eyes go wide.

"Of course you can! You're a cock sucker, Greg," Mike told me, slapping my face with his cock.

"I'm not," I said, shaking my head.

"Then why did you suck my cock?"

"You shoved it in my mouth," I pointed out, oddly not getting off my knees.

"But once it was there, did I make you start sucking?"

"I-I-I don't know why I did that," I stammered, busted by the accusation, and unable to explain why I did that... not even to myself.

"It's because you're a born cock sucker," he said, sliding his cock back in my mouth.

Again I had his cock in my mouth.

Again I had a choice to make.

Again my body betrayed me as, after a brief hesitation, I resumed bobbing.

"Oh fuck, fuck my ass," Dave moaned, sounding like he was really enjoying bottoming ... another activity I'd never even remotely considered. Mary often said the ass was an exit only hole, although I don't know why, since I'd never fucked an ass, and I hadn't ever brought up the subject to her.

"Think he'll become our bottom bitch too?" James asked, as I slowly sucked Mike's cock.

"Yeah, soon he'll be our two-hole cum bucket," Mike asserted confidently... and the only thing more shocking than my sucking Mike's cock was his opinion that I'd take it in the ass.

"Yeah, I was worried we wouldn't find a new freeuse faggot for another month or so," James said.

"I told you I'd take care of it," Mike said as I kept sucking his dick... taking just over three inches into my mouth... sucking his dick tentatively, since I didn't really know what I was doing. I mean sucking a dick wasn't a particularly complex activity... just keep your teeth out of the way while you bob back and forth... yet I couldn't fathom possibly taking more than half of his massive dick in my mouth. Mine was just under five inches, and although Mary could deep throat me, she seldom did.

"Yeah, you can recruit bitches and faggots like Brady can throw touchdowns," James said.

"Oh God, James, harder, destroy my pussy with that cock," Dave begged and moaned like a bitch in heat.

"You'll soon be saying that too, Greg," Mike said, as he clutched both sides of my head and began pumping most of his cock in my mouth... making me gag.

He pulled out, saliva dripping down my chin as he ordered, "Focus on breathing through your nose while I face fuck you, faggot."

I tried to reply, but I was muzzled by his cock sliding back into my mouth.

"Now get sucking, Greg," Mike ordered, half of his cock in my mouth.

Yet again I'd had a momentary opportunity to do something besides suck.

Yet again I hadn't taken it.

Instead I began bobbing... feeling a weird compulsion to obey him... a desire to suck... which made no sense. I'd never been curious about sucking cock... hadn't ever even dwelled momentarily upon the thought before today... yet here I was... sucking my much younger neighbor's cock while right next to me another guy was getting ass fucked.

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd be the perfect replacement for Dave," Mike said, as I slowly bobbed.

"Oh fuck," Dave moaned loudly, not sounding at all manly.

I bobbed for a couple minutes... but then I heard the front door open.

I froze!

"Don't you dare stop sucking, cock sucker," Dave ordered, as he pumped his entire cock in my mouth, making me gag again.

Oddly, I heard myself apologizing as I resumed sucking.

"Shit, I see you found a new faggot," a very deep voice said... and this one sounded very manly, although I couldn't see him past my mouthful of dick.

"Yeah, and he's a raw virgin," Mike said, sounding totally confident while my cock raged.

"Shit," the man said. "So he's got a virgin pussy?"

"Yep, plus he hasn't even tasted his first load yet," Mike said as he resumed fucking my face.

"Poor fellah! We'd better do something about that," the man said.

"Yes, and I think I can help him out in another half a minute," Mike promised. He then furiously fucked my mouth, and in just a dozen more strokes he warned, "Any moment now," before he erupted into my mouth, growling, "Oh yes! Swallow it, cock sucker."

I had no choice as he held my head and deposited his load into my mouth and down my throat... which... which... which made me come in my pants.

I swallowed his load... feeling a surreal rush of ecstasy at being used so roughly, and it exciting me enough to prompt a no-touch orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Mike groaned as he pumped his load into me. Thankfully, since I was on my knees, no one could tell I'd come from being used like a cock sucking girl.

"My turn to shoot a load," James said, and he came over to me as Mike pulled out.

Before I could say anything... which I really wanted to do, since his cock had just been in Dave's ass... an entirely new level of perverse humiliation for me... he shoved his cock in my mouth.

Mindlessly... now intoxicated by cock... I bobbed on James... ignoring the gross reality that I was sucking a cock just in another man's ass. Yet to my surprise, other than a little tangy, it didn't taste gross at all.

"I get his pussy first," the new man said.

"Sure, Bubba," Mike said as I bobbed on another cock. "I'll get the lube."

"Yeah, this bitch is about to start moaning like an eighteen-year-old slut," Bubba (the man with the deep voice) said with a confidence that scared me.

James said, sensing my fear, "Don't worry. After you start getting dicks in your pussy, you'll never get enough of them."

"Just like you constantly crave a dick in your mouth," Mike added.

I shook my head sideways even though I kept sucking... which was a rather weak protest.

"Maybe he'd rather just remain a cock sucker," Mike said.

"That really isn't an option," Bubba said.

"True, true," Mike agreed as I bobbed on James' cock.

James grunted a few seconds later and deposited his load in my mouth... this time I smoothly kept sucking and swallowing... feeling a complete sense of surreal satisfaction at sucking a cock to completion and swallowing its load... my cock still rock hard, even after I'd come in my pants.

"Dave, prep your replacement," Mike instructed.

"Yes, Master," Dave said, a word that enhanced the hierarchy I was suddenly part of.

"Stand up," Mike said, as James pulled his cock out of my mouth... the aftertaste of his cum lingering.

I did, sheepishly, my knees sore after being on them for a good fifteen minutes.

"Did you come in your pants just now?" Bubba asked, as I looked... way up... at a very large black man... six-and-a-half feet tall... and young... twenties, maybe... with the physique of an offensive lineman.

"Um... I... well..." I struggled to find something to say, totally embarrassed to be caught with my cum stained pants.

"Shit, this one's a pure faggot," James roared with laughter. "Even Dave... who loves getting spit roasted... has never come from getting fucked... never mind just from sucking a dick or two."

"I don't know what happened," I explained, which of course wasn't much of an explanation.

"It's not rocket science: you were sucking dick, you got excited, so you came in your pants," Mike said.

"But I don't know why," I said, truly not understanding. "I'm not gay."

"You just willingly sucked two cocks," Mike pointed out.

"It wasn't willingly," I countered.

"Okay, I'll admit James and I didn't give you much choice when we stuck our dicks in your mouth. But once they were there, did you bob willingly?" Mike interrogated as Dave walked up to me... wearing only a t-shirt... his dick tiny and flaccid... with lube in his hand.

"Okay, guilty as charged. But I'm not getting fucked," I said.

"You're not?" Mike asked.

"No way," I asserted.

Bubba pulled his pants down and said, "Okay, here's the deal. You can either suck my dick or get fucked."

"I'll suck your dick," I said without hesitation, even though I could see his cock was mammoth. Much longer and thicker than either Mike's or James'.

"Then get sucking," Bubba said, his dark chocolate cock semi-hard.

I quickly dropped to my knees, having decided this was a decent compromise... one more blow job instead of getting ass fucked.

"Shit, he's an eager faggot," James said as I took the cock in my mouth.

"It will smell and taste like pussy, because I just fucked Janice," Bubba said.

"Lucky guy," James said, as I did indeed smell pussy and could taste it too... which made the cock sucking even more exciting. I hated to admit it... but a cock in my mouth was exhilarating... and natural... and had my own cock hard again.

"Me or the new faggot?" Bubba asked with a deep laugh, making his cock, now almost completely hard, vibrate in my mouth.

"Both," Mike said.

"Fuck," James sighed.

"The Panthers need a new corner," Mike sighed as the cock in my mouth finished hardening completely... just as I heard the Generals had scored... having literally forgotten there was a football game going on.

"He fell and sprained something," James explained.

"Jesus Christ!" Mike bellowed. "I'm out two hundred bucks if we lose."

"We're only down by one," James said.

"True," Mike said. "And there's lots of time left."

"What's the over-under?" Bubba asked.

"Thirty-eight," Mike said.

"What game is next?" Bubba asked as I sucked his cock, figuring it must be at least ten inches long and fat as fuck.

"Stallions against Gamblers," Mike said.

"Should be a good one," Bubba said.

"Usually is," Mike said. "They hate each other."

"I love the rivalries," Bubba said.

As I sucked, I felt my pants being undone and my zipper pulled down.

I begged, "Please! I just want to be a cock sucker," which I'd never imagined ever saying.

"No worries. We won't fuck you until you beg us to do it," Mike promised.

Bubba shoved his cock back in my mouth and said, "But this mouth was born to suck and get fucked."

"But we do need to let you enjoy Dave as our freeuse faggot at least once before you replace him," Mike said.

I couldn't respond, since I had a dick in my mouth... a monster dick... that I resumed bobbing on. I felt my dick being pulled out, and soon I felt a mouth on it.

My eyes went wide! I was getting my cock sucked by a guy while I sucked a different guy's .

Surreal!

I sucked Bubba, stuffing over five inches of it into my mouth, while my own dick was being worked over better than my wife ever could. He saved up some excessive saliva to make it feel really good.

"Yes!" Mike yelled.

"Go for two!" Bubba urged.

"For sure!" James added.

12