Freeuse Faggot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple minutes later, after we got the two-point convert, Bubba warned, "Get ready for my load, faggot."

I moaned on his cock while Dave was really working my dick over.

"Yeah, you want my cum?" Bubba asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

I didn't even hesitate, desperately craving his cum, "Yes please, give me that big load."

"Because you're a cock sucker?" he asked, slapping my face with his hard rod.

"Yes," I admitted, shame and acceptance battling for dominance inside me.

"Yes, what?" he drilled down, sliding his cock in my mouth and then pulling it back out.

"Yes, I'm your cock sucker," I declared, desperately wanting his cock back in my mouth and his cum swallowed down my throat.

"And our new freeuse faggot?" he added, sliding his cock into my mouth and fucking me roughly, jamming all ten inches into my mouth and throat, making my eyes water while I gagged.

When he pulled out, I was shocked to realize I'd managed to fit all ten inches of Bubba's cock in my mouth, albeit briefly. Not worried about the consequences of my declaration, but only caring about getting this perfect cock back in my mouth, I replied, coughing a little, "Yes, I'm your new freeuse faggot."

"Which includes giving us that pussy," Bubba said, "ya good with that?" as he slid back into my mouth and fucked my face.

I focused on breathing through my nose and not gagging, while I grunted, "Unh hunh."

"This faggot is a keeper," James said.

"Oh yeah, I knew he'd be perfect the minute I saw him," Mike said for the second time... which really baffled me... how could I possibly look like a faggot? I worked out at the gym... I was 200 pounds and in great shape... nothing about me said gay... or cock sucker... or especially faggot!

"Well, you were damn right," Bubba said as he pulled out, and then before I had any time to react, I was shocked to feel his cum exploding all over my face... on two counts. First, I was shocked to get a facial. Second, I was shocked by how warm and pleasant the cum felt when it hit my face... something else I'd never considered. I wanted some of that cum in my mouth, so without thinking, I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the pulsing cock, catching the chocolate stud's final little ropes of cum.

"Only a real faggot takes the cock back into his mouth to get more cum," Bubba laughed.

I didn't respond with words as I bobbed, extracting every last drop of his salty seed... which was shockingly delicious and instantly addicting.

A minute later Bubba pulled out, and Mike asked me, "Want to fuck the freeuse?"

"What?" I asked, looking down at Dave, who was sucking me from the side, which must have been awkward.

"Just bend him over and fuck his ass," Mike advised.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, freeuse means exactly that: all his holes are free for us... including you... to use," Mike explained.

"I don't know," I hesitated... this seeming gayer than sucking cock... which was pretty ridiculous, since I'd just sucked three dicks, swallowed two loads, and loved taking a facial.

Dave backed off of my cock and said... no, actually begged... as he stood up and bent over the table, "Please Greg, fuck my pussy! I need it so bad!"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing better than a cock in my pussy," he said, sounding desperate.

"Just fuck him," Mike told me.

Feeling horny as fuck... and wanting to reclaim a bit of my manhood... by becoming a top instead of a bottom... I stood up and shrugged, "Okay, sure. Why not?"

I stepped behind his ass and slid my cock into it... which he easily swallowed, even though it was a really tight fit.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, breed me," Dave moaned as I slowly fucked his ass... feeling a rush of adrenaline from doing it.

"Yeah, give it to him, Greg," Mike encouraged.

"Pound that pussy," James added.

"Soon you're going to be the pussy," Bubba said, summoning me back into his strange reality.

"Oh yes, harder! Fuck me harder, Greg," Dave moaned, his left arm stretched forward so I could see his wedding ring... while I could also see mine, since my hands were on his hips.

"Oh fuck," I groaned just a few strokes later... already about to burst.

"Come in his pussy!" Bubba cheered.

"Breed the bitch!" James added nonsensically.

"Yes, come inside me, Greg," Dave whimpered in a wildly feminine tone.

"Okay," I grunted, and a few seconds later I erupted my second load of this surreal day... this one in a guy's ass... or perhaps his pussy, in this context.

"Yesssss," he moaned loudly as I spewed my load into him.

"Yes," Mike said.

"Pick six!" Bubba cheered, throwing both hands in the air.

"Nice," I said. We were talking football again for the first time since the first cock had slipped into my mouth what seemed like an eternity ago... but when I checked the game clock on the television, there was still twelve minutes left, so I'd been at this for only about half an hour. So In half an hour I'd sucked three cocks, swallowed two loads, taken one facial, came in my pants, and most recently I'd fucked and come inside a man's asshole.

"Yeah," Mike said, the other three men now fully dressed and drinking beer.

I pulled out a minute later, pulled my pants up, but then didn't know what to do next.

"Grab a beer and come sit down," Mike said... gregoriously (sorry!).

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said.

"You probably worked up a thirst doing all that dick smoking," Bubba said.

I didn't say anything, just as my phone rang. "Say hi to Mary for me," Mike said.

I walked away and answered the phone, "Hi, honey." I had cum aftertaste in my mouth, and I realized that some actual cum was still on my face.

"How's the game?"

"We're on top by 14," I said.

"That's great," she said, since I always felt morose whenever the Panthers lost.

"Yeah, they came alive in the second half," I said.

"That is great," she said. After a pause, she asked, "How's the boys only day going?"

"It's been quite a day," I said, the understatement of the year.

"That's good," she said. "I was hoping you guys would get along."

"Yeah, I already seem to have become a member of the group," I said, as I grabbed a beer... although still unsure about what all this meant.

"Well, I won't keep you," she said. "Don't forget my parents are coming over at four."

"Right, right," I said, realizing I wouldn't be able to stay for the second game.

"You forgot, didn't you?" she teased.

"I didn't forget," I quipped, sipping on a beer. "I just didn't remember."

"Yeah, yeah," she chuckled. "Don't be late."

"I won't," I said, knowing she hated being late for anything, and her mother was the same away.

"Love you," she said.

"Love you too," I replied.

I hung up, returned to the living room and sat on the chair I was using before all this began.

We watched the rest of the game, the Panthers scoring two more field goals, before I said, "I'd love to stay for the second game, but my in-laws are coming over."

"No worries," Mike said, as he walked over and shook my hand. "Thanks for coming."

That should have been a simple sentence, yet I read between the obvious words to the sexual inference that was also there.

"Yeah, it was something else," I said, still processing everything I'd done... and for the most part... willingly.

"We're having a farewell party for Dave tomorrow night," Mike said. "Seven o'clock. We'd really like to have you over."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes Greg, its time to officially begin your new role as our freeuse faggot," Bubba said bluntly.

"It is," Mike agreed.

"I'm not sure I can do all of that again," I said, having had time to recover from my moment of weakness, and feeling bad about cheating on my wife.

"Your wife won't know," Mike said, as if reading my mind.

"And if she does find out, she'll probably love some of my BBC," Bubba said, cupping his cock.

"And after I bed Layla in a few days, I'll be ready for an M. So think about it," Mike said.

"Okay," I said.

"But this is a one time offer," Mike said.

"What is?"

"Becoming our freeuse faggot," Mike said. "There's no shortage of married men who'll do anything to serve as a freeuse faggot for young men like us."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, watch," he said. He grabbed his phone, typed something, and showed it to me.

FAGGOT... GET OVER HERE NOW.

As I read the brief message, I saw the three ellipses and then almost an immediate response, Yes Master, on my way.

My eyes went wide.

"He's a lawyer for a huge firm, and he has a hot wife and three kids," Mike said.

"No way," I said.

"Our stable also has a teacher who taught me a few years ago. He once snuck away from his wife during a movie to suck two of us in the theatre bathroom," James said.

"And I remember the groom who left his own wedding reception to sneak up to his hotel room and get spit-roasted. We ordered him to retain three loads of cum in his asshole for the rest of the night," Bubba said.

"Oh fuck, that was wild," Mike laughed.

"Although the minister from the Baptist church who screamed 'Oh God,' over and over while he was getting his ass fucked, was pretty hot too," James said.

"Anyway," Mike said, "the point is that we're offering you a great opportunity, but it's a one-time deal. So think about it. If you come over tomorrow, you'll be signing on as our freeuse faggot, and you'll thereafter suck any cock we offer you, and give up your anal cherry. But if you don't show, we'll understand you've chosen to go back to your bland, uneventful married life forever. The choice is yours."

"I've got to go," I said, everything I'd heard sounding so crazy, and the limited-time offer something I had no idea how to deal with.

"See ya," Mike said.

"See you tomorrow, faggot," Bubba called out, as I turned and walked away.

"You should probably make sure there isn't any cum on your face," James called out.

"Oh shit, right," I said, detouring to the washroom.

I washed my face... I stared at myself in the mirror... and I pondered what the fuck had just happened. Why did I let it happen? Three cocks! Why did I fuck Dave's ass?

I sighed and headed out, glancing at the couch where Dave was back on his knees sucking Mike's cock, while he simultaneously stroked the other two guys... which to my dismay, made my mouth water and my cock harden. Again.

I scurried out, thinking there was no way I could come back here tomorrow. If I could resist the temptation for a single day, the option would become closed forever to me.

That seemed easy enough.

Just don't suck any cock for a single day.

I'd gone without sucking cock for over forty years... one day shouldn't be a problem.

Should it?

THE END

12