Freeuse: "I Like to Watch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing you learn quickly as soon as you sign up for slavery is patience. Some clients like to get right to work, tying you up and fucking your brains out in whatever creative way they have dreamed up. Others like to drag things out, and I was pretty used to being tied up in weird positions or locked into bondage devices for long periods of time while my arousal, and the client's, built slowly. So now I just hung there patiently, trying not to think too much about my aching, overstuffed cunt or the orgasm that was still drifting just out of reach.

It didn't take long for Mike to walk in the door, carrying a six-pack of beer. He set down the beer and came over to look me up and down. "Fuck, Jason, she's even hotter in person than she looked on your call." He reached out and helped himself to a good squeeze of breast, still smarting from the bruising Jason had given it. "And you're right. Her tits feel as good as they look." He looked at the bite mark and the red handprints. "I see you've been softening them up for me. I want to check out that pussy too, but you seem to have stoppered it up for the moment."

"It doesn't have to stay that way, Mike. The night is young, and it's your turn to do whatever you want with her."

Mike reached between my legs and felt for my asshole. "Is that still her Freeuse plug you've left in there, or did you stuff something more creative up her ass?"

"It's her own plug. That's her own gag, too. I didn't see any good reason to change them out. That gag is a thing of beauty. You should see the stuffer it's holding in her mouth. No backchat with that baby in there."

"Did you ever get your cock in her anywhere? You seem to have everything she owns plugged up."

"You know me. As Chance the Gardener said in Being There, 'I like to watch.'"

Mike took a beer out of the six-pack and pulled over another chair. Before he sat down, he took off his shoes and socks and shucked off his pants and underwear. He sat, opened the beer, took a long swallow, and gently massaged his own cock, which was considerably larger than Jason's. "Maybe I'll watch for a while too. She looks good like that."

To give my new client something interesting to look at, I pretended to struggle some more and made some more pathetic whimpers behind the gag. I couldn't move my lower body at all, but there was still a little play in my upper body so I could shift my shoulders a little and make my breasts jiggle for Mark the way they had for Jason. His cock jumped a little when I did it.

Mark surveyed the pile of ruined clothes on the floor. "I see you've done your old clothes-cutting thing again. That must really turn you on. I never want to incur the charges, so I just make slaves take them off for me."

"That's not nearly as much fun. I like the slow reveal and the cold steel. And the panicked look they get when I bring the scissors close to some sensitive bits."

The two of them settled into their chairs in front of me as if they were sitting in a movie theatre, sipping their drinks and watching me struggle. It's a wonder they didn't make popcorn.

"Hey. Mike," said Jason after a few minutes. "Don't forget to swipe your card. I don't want a double slave charge going all on my account."

Mike set down his beer and rummaged in his pants for his client card, then found my phone in my bag. He brought it over to me and held it up to my shackled hand so I could open it with fingerprint ID. Face ID certainly wouldn't have worked with half my face covered by the gag. When it unlocked, it still had the client payment app open on the screen. He swiped his card through the reader and put both the card and the phone back where he had found them. Then he retrieved his beer and sat down to watch some more of the Spread Lila show.

I was slowly losing my mind hanging on the wall with an orgasm trapped half-way out my pussy. Come on guys, I thought. Finish your damned drinks and fuck me already.

As if he's read my mind, Mike finished his beer, put the bottle tidily back in the case, and walked up to me. He turned to Jason and said, "Want to join me?"

"No, I'll just watch some more. That's what stiffens my cock."

"Suit yourself."

Jason pulled his chair around to the side so he could see without Mike's body blocking his view. "Want any toys? I've got lots to choose from."

Mike patted his cock, now good and hard. "Nah, I've got my favourite toy right here. Although I might see what I can do to warm her up with that silicone cock you've stuffed up her snatch."

Mike released the clamp that held the dildo in place on the end of the arm. As it came loose, my weight, which had been distributed between my wrists and my impaled pussy, all came down on my wrists again. He undid the knobs at the joints so he could fold the arm down out of the way, then took the end of the dildo in his fist and pulled it all the way out. He inspected it admiringly. "Fuck, what a monster. You must have had fun getting it in there." Then he pushed it all the way back in, causing fresh spasms to run through my vaginal walls.

Finally, he started fucking me with it for real, pulling it almost out and then ramming it back in. The in-out motions were painful, but also much more pleasurable than just having it held in without moving. The monster massaged my G-spot and pulled the tissue around my clit alternately tighter, then relaxed as the dildo was pulled nearly out. The barrage of sensations was having its effect on my long-overdue orgasm, ramping it up higher and higher until bought a series of stifled "mmmphhhs" of pleasure from behind the gag. I could feel it burning through my whole body, hardening my nipples, expanding my clit, and making me clench down hard on the stuffer in my mouth and the plug in my asshole.

Finally the orgasm burst through my entire pelvis like an explosion. I let out another muffled scream through my nose, this time of utter ecstasy. Mike stopped thrusting and just held the dildo tightly inside me while the aftershocks coursed through my body, still jerking with little leftover bursts of pleasure.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I thought. Now, this is what I got into this business for. Nothing makes me cum harder than being bound, gagged, and fucked roughly the way a man who has rented a slave usually loves to do. Except, of course, for Jason.

Speaking of Jason, his cock seemed to have recharged from its earlier spectacular ejaculation. It was hard again, and Jason had gone back to masturbating it slowly and deliberately as he watched Mike fucking me hard with the dildo. I'll bet he had enjoyed seeing those tits he liked so much bounce with every massive stroke.

Once I had stopped jerking in post-orgasmic bliss and just hung limply from my cuffs, feeling like a totally wrung-out dishrag, Mike pulled the dildo right out and let my addled pussy recover. "That was fun. Was it fun for you too?" Obviously a rhetorical question, considering my wild orgasmic scream at the end, but I nodded anyway. "You sure come hard from a toy. Would you like to see if my cock can do even better?" I nodded again. At that exact moment, I wasn't positive my body, and especially my nervous system, could take another assault like that, but I'm almost always game for a few repeats. His cock was big, but it wasn't as big as that monster dildo, and I was sure I could handle it.

Mike opened another beer and took a few big swallows. Then he moved back up to me and experimentally brought his cock up between my legs. He fiddled for a while to get the head between my labia, gave a little thrust, and frowned as it popped out and slid back across my taint. "You know, Jason, this position is great for hand-fucking and tit-chewing, but it's really awkward for real cock-fucking. Mind if I change it up?"

"Be my guest. She's your slave now. I told you, I just like to watch. Besides, some variety in position would be nice. I'll enjoy getting a better view of her cunt."

Mike unlocked my ankles from their rings and pushed my legs up, higher and higher until they met the wall next to my head. He spread them until my ankles were next to another pair of rings, and locked them in place. Luckily I'm flexible enough that pretzel position really doesn't bother me much. In fact, my legs appreciated the change of position. They were getting really stiff from being stretched and spread all evening. They were still stretched and spread, but in a totally different way.

My former position had made it possible to see only the cleft at the top of my pussy unless you looked up from underneath. Now the whole apparatus was on lewd display, along with my asshole, still showing off the flat end of the butt plug that I had been wearing most of the day.

Mark parted my pussy lips and ran his finger between them, provoking a fresh rush of moisture. He put two fingers in my vagina, which took them in easily after the mighty stretching it had just had. He curled them slightly and began to massage my G-spot. His thumb found my clit and teased it back to its former erect state, massaging it in unison with the fingers. Unlike Jason, he didn't give up too soon. He worked away relentlessly until my body started jerking again and I yelped behind the gag as another orgasm built rapidly. Mike kept up he steady, rapid pace, and in less than a minute all my muscles clenched again as another orgasm exploded through me. My vagina gripped his fingers with a massive contraction of pelvic floor muscles.

Mike waited for me to come down from my second orgasm of the evening, not moving his hand but keeping it pressed tightly into my pussy as the aftershocks rolled through me.

"You've got a great pussy grip there, lady. You've been doing your Kegels. I was worried that that elephant wang Jason shoved up you might have stretched you too much to give a guy a good fit, but it feels damn good."

He withdrew his fingers and let my pussy lips fall back into their usual place guarding the entrance to my vagina. He ran his fingers over the end of my butt plug. "Yes, still a nice, tight cunt, especially when you clamp down. But I'm thinking that another hole might be even tighter."

That's the beauty of being pretzelled, I guess. It allows easy access to both nether holes from the front. Normally I love anal sex even better than vaginal. I guess it must have something to do with the way my clitoral tissue, the iceberg of which the clitoris is just the tip, is distributed. It must be close to my rectum where a penis can really turn it on. But after being shagged with that enormous dildo, I wasn't sure I was quite ready to have Mike try his big cock on for size in my asshole. However, if I hard wanted more control over my choices of sexual activities, I would never have signed on as a Freeuse sex slave. You pay your money and you can put whatever you want anywhere you want to put it.

"Go ahead," said Jason, still massaging his meat. "Sink that big cock of yours deep in her ass. I'd love to see that."

Mike took a few more sips of beer, then got a pump bottle of lube from one of Jason's shelves. He set it handy on the floor close to the ass that was going to receive it, then grasped the end of my plug. He pulled it until he could get the flange between two fingers and started to ease it out. It took quite a lot of pulling to get the widest part past my sphincter, and I winced as it forced open the ring that had been closed around it for hours. He held it up for inspection the way he had the dildo.

"Wow. That's quite the pineapple to wear up your ass all day. You must have a well-trained asshole to manage that. I wonder what it can do with a man's cock?"

Mike evidently intended to find out. He started by bending down and licking gently from the bottom of my pussy to my asshole and then a little way up my asscrack, then back again. He kept up the rimjob for a while, then stopped at my anus and started to force the tip of his tongue into it. He could only get it in a few millimetres - a tongue is just not the right shape for ploughing an asshole - but it set off rockets of sensation as his moist, warm tongue curled around in the outer regions of my anal orifice.

He stood up straight, picked up the lube and pumped a generous amount on and around my asshole, still gaping from the plug he'd just pulled out. He ran his finger in to spread the lube generously as far up as he could get it. I gave his finger a good squeeze as if to say "Thanks for the lube." Anal lube is a rule that clients agree to when they apply for their client card, but still, it's nice when they remember how dry an unlubed asshole can be.

Mike lubed his cock as well, then pressed the head against my hole. Jason came closer and leaned in to get a good look as Mike started to push. I felt my sphincter slowly being pried open, and Jason's hand suddenly got much more serious on his cock as he watched Mike's cock slowly disappearing into my asshole. Because my anus had been filled so recently by my plug, I didn't have any of the spasms people often have as something is first being inserted in their anus. I just tried to relax and enjoy the sensation of being slowly stretched and filled, little ripples of pleasure running up my pelvis from my rectum. I bit down again on the stuffer in my mouth as another orgasm started forming deep inside my body.

With a last push, Mike's balls slapped against my asscheeks. At that moment, Jason's cock, which he had been pounding furiously for the past several minutes, erupted. The spray of semen was a lot smaller than the previous one, but it still threatened to splash Mike. Jason directed it at my thigh where it was bent up in my tight bondage position, avoiding Mike. So now I had fresh semen on the outside of my thigh to match the dried patch that was still gracing my belly.

Ignoring Jason's latest ejaculation, Mike began to thrust, gently at first and then with more vigour. His cock was big, and I was on the edge of pain as he stretched me out with it. But my well-practiced asshole came through for me. I stayed on the right side of pain, and as Mike's cock alternately stretched and released all the sensitive tissues surrounding my rectum, I felt yet another orgasm building, riding on the waves of new sensation.

My eyes were scrunched shut and my hands were balled into fists as I concentrated on riding the rapidly building sensations pouring out of my rectum and suffusing my entire pelvis from clit to asshole. I could feel my vaginal muscles clenching in sympathy to the pounding that was going on next door. I was panting through my nose and "mmphhh-ing" rhythmically as the thrusting continued, and Mike was starting to do a male version of the same. After a long evening of teasing and denial, every sense was on fire. My whole body felt vibrant and alive in the way it can only be on the crest of a tsunami of orgasmic bliss.

I started cumming, as loudly and exuberantly as I could manage with my gag in and over my mouth. I thrashed in my cuffs, and my reaction seemed to set Mike off as well. He held a thrust as far inside my heaving body as he possibly could, and released a flood of warm cum deep into my rectum. Jason can watch all he likes if that's what he gets off on. But I need to be penetrated, deep and hard, to feel complete.

Mike held his penis inside me until his own aftershocks subsided, then pulled it slowly out, panting deeply from the effort of all that fast, deep thrusting. I could feel cum slowly starting to ooze out of my anus as he stumbled back to his chair and dropped heavily into it, panting. He picked up the remains of his second beer and drained it, saying "I was right. Your asshole is tighter than fuck, and you seem to know exactly what to do with it. Jason picked a real professional tonight, that's for sure."

Jason, who had cleaned himself up and had fixed himself another drink, said, "Thanks for the flattery. I assure you, it was mostly luck. I saw the collar and cuffs and just did an impulse buy. I didn't know she'd be such a prize."

"Let's make sure we keep her information in our phones. We might want to call her back really soon."

I was still folded up on the wall with cum oozing out of my ass. The position was really starting to get painful, especially my wrists, which had been taking the bulk of my weight in cuffs that were really not designed for long-term suspension. My hips and hamstrings were no longer enjoying my body being folded in half either. During a pause in the boys' banter, I cleared my throat loudly and theatrically.

"Oh," said Jason. "I guess we've had our fun for the night. Do you think it's time to let her down now?"

No shit, I thought.

"I guess so. It's nice looking at her on the wall like that, but unless we want to spring for more time, I think the time we've paid for is about up."

They stood one on each side and undid me, starting with my ankles. They put the stool back so they could help me lower my feet onto it. They undid my wrists, and caught me as I almost fell, my muscles cramped up from long bondage. I stepped down off the stool and fumbled with the buckle of my gag with unresponsive fingers until Jason helped me get it unfastened and pulled gently on it to work the stuffer out from behind my teeth. He dropped it, along with the locks and the leash, back in my bag. My plugs and the straps to hold them in were already in there, and would stay there for a while. I didn't need anything else shoved up me right now.

I staggered forward and helped myself to a beer out of Mike's six-pack, opened it, and took a long swig. I felt dry and dehydrated after my adventure on Jason's playroom wall, and the cool beer tasted wonderful in my long-plugged mouth. I plunked myself down in Mike's chair, rubbed my sore wrists, pussy and ass, and celebrated not being shackled to a wall.

Once I'd recovered a bit, I picked up the remains of my clothes. The bra was beyond recovery, and so were the stockings, but I got a package of safety pins out of my bag and was able to reconstruct a semblance of clothing from the remains of my top and skirt. There was a lot of skin showing through the rents, but everyone was pretty used to seeing Freeuse slaves in rags at the end of their shift. Since the clothes were going in the garbage as soon as I got home, I didn't care that they were getting stained from the cum on my thigh and leaking out my ass.

"OK," I said. "Jason, you drove me a long way from where you picked me up. You both seemed to have had a good time tonight, Now, which one of you is going to offer to drive me home?"

12