Wanted: Waitress & Cumdump

Story Info
A financially struggling young woman looses her virginity.
4.2k words
4.53
77.1k
167
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always everyone in this story is eighteen years or older and contains casual, public sex that has a strong theme of reluctance. If that's not your cup of tea, you've been warned. For everyone else, happy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the flyer posted on the community board in my apartment complex for far too long.

WANTED: WAITRESS & CUMDUMP

The description gave me a moderate amount of hope.

FLEXIBLE HOURS, POOLED TIPS, PAID MEALS, VIRGINS WELCOME

It was the last line that drew me in. Virgins welcome. A friend of mine from class was a cumdump at a local fraternity and they just used her mouth. My hope was that if virgins were welcome it meant they were okay with just using my mouth or throat to dump their cum and nothing else. I knew it was hopeful thinking, but it was worth a shot, right?

I took a deep breath and gave myself a pep talk.

"You can do this Becky. YOU can do this!"

I could. I could swallow some sperm to pay my rent. I could.

I pulled off one of the paper tabs with the name and the address of the restaurant and shoved it into my pocket. I was exhausted so I wouldn't go over there tonight, but tomorrow after class I was going to swing by and see if there was still work available. I climbed the steps slowly, the damn elevator was out again, and mentally ran through what I had left in my fridge that I could scrape together for a meal. Eggs. Maybe a slice of cheese if I was lucky. Scrambled eggs it was.

The glaring yellow EVICTION notice on my front door jolted me out of my bone-tired funk with a rush of adrenaline.

Oh god.

I was behind, I knew that, but only by a month.

My landlord, Mr. Henderson, had made it very clear to me that I could pay my rent in other ways, but I'd rather be six feet under than let him take my virginity.

I carefully pulled the notice off the door, reading it quickly to see that I had ninety days to get myself up to date with rent.

"You can do this Becky!" I whispered to the empty hallway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The restaurant was in a busy part of town. Not the best neighborhood, but not the worst either. As an added bonus it was only two bus stops away from school and one from my apartment. Even if I missed the bus, I could walk if I had to. I stood in the doorway for a moment, listening to a heavy-set hostess that was my mother's age as she sassed a customer from behind the counter. Her name tag said Heather. I had yet to meet a person named Heather that was nice.

"I'll be right with you!" Heather called out to me.

I stepped up to the counter and took a deep breath. "Oh no actually, I'm here about the help wanted ad."

She took a moment to blatantly look me up and down, it gave me the creeps.

"The waitress and CD?" she asked.

I swallowed and nodded, standing up taller to boost my courage. It sort of worked.

She pointed to the swinging double doors that led to the kitchen. "Straight through there, past the kitchen, first door on the right is Frank's office."

"Okay thank you," I said and walked slowly toward the doors.

"You can do this Becky," I repeated to myself quietly over and over.

I pushed through the double doors and heard the tell tale slap slap slap of skin against skin. I stood frozen as I watched an older man hunching into a girl he had bent over one of the prep tables. Both of their pants were around their ankles and based on the sweat dripping down their faces, they had been at it for a while. From the way they were standing, I couldn't actually see anything, just his bare, pale ass as it clenched and unclenched with his thrusts.

"Who are you?" the man barked at me.


Startled, I looked up from staring at his humping ass to his face. "Becky, sir. I'm here about the job posting."

"Give me a minute, I'm almost done here," he said and went back to fucking the girl at full speed, ramming his hips into her body. She cried out a few times and then screamed when he thrust into her so hard he lifted her off her feet. "Oh yeah, take it!" he shouted and I realized he was coming in her.

Oh god.

I, like everyone in my society, had experienced seeing sex in public before. Sex was casually available practically everywhere, so seeing a couple having sex wasn't shocking to me. I had just never seen it so...raw. There was nothing sugar coated or pleasurable and romantic about this. This was just a man using a woman's hole to dump his load.

I looked anywhere but at them as they disengaged themselves from one another, the man giving the girl a hard smack of his hand against her bare ass as she wiggled her pants back up. It was then I noticed she was several months pregnant, her belly round beneath her breasts.

"See you tomorrow Vicky," the man said and she gave him a little wave over her shoulder on her way out the back door. He finished tucking himself away in his pants and came over to me, holding out his hand. "I'm Frank," he said.

I took his hand to shake it, wincing a little when I realized his was sticky with his or her cum. "Becky."

"So you're here about the job?"

I nodded.

"Okay then, let me give you the ten cent tour."

"Sounds great, thanks."

The sounds of the busy kitchen flowed over me. Pans moved quickly over hot burners and line cooks shouted things to one another. The heat wasn't that bad and it looked relatively clean which I took as a good sign.

"This is the kitchen," Frank said, opening his arms wide.

As expected, I laughed politely.

He gestured to the doors that led to the dining room. "That's the front of house."

I nodded.

"Down that hallway is my and my partner's office, the back entrance, a small break room and an employee only bathroom."

"Okay," I said, nodding again.

He reached his hand down and cupped his crotch through his pants. "And this is my cock."

I bit my lip and nodded, unable to think of what to say.

"What kind of experience do you have?" Frank asked.

I perked up. "I waited tables in high school at the diner in my town."

He chuckled at my apparently naive response. "No no, I'm talking about fucking. What kind of experience do you have as a cumdump?"

I blushed. "Oh, none sir. This would be my first time as a CD."

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Alright then, let me see your tits."

I froze. "What?!"

"Take off your shirt and let me see your tits."

"But I--"

"Look," he cut me off, "if you're serious about this job I'm going to see more than your tits, so what's it going to be?"

Unfortunately, he was right. I swallowed and set my bag down on the prep table behind me. Looking around to see if any of the chefs or wait staff were looking I quickly tugged off my shirt. I forced my hands to my sides so he could look his fill.

He sighed impatiently. "Bra too girlie."

"But--"

"Don't waste my time here Becky. Either show me your tits or get the fuck out of my kitchen."

With shaking hands, I took off my plain white, serviceable bra.

"Now that's what I'm talkin' about," he said, more to himself than to me and walked closer.

I flinched as his hands reached out and cupped my breasts without asking. At first he squeezed them gently but then was little firmer when he saw I wasn't protesting.

"Oh!" I gasped when he pinched my nipples unexpectedly. He grinned and watched my face as he rolled them between his fingers.

"Sensitive huh girlie?"

I nodded and felt myself flush.

He bent his head and took the tip of one into his mouth, suckling firmly on the nipple. I clenched my hands around the edge of the table behind me and tried to just get through it. With a loud pop he released my nipple and moved to the other one to give it the same treatment.

You can do this Becky, I reminded myself.

Another pop sounded before he stepped away from me with one last squeeze. I quickly crossed my arms across my breasts to cover myself.

"Okay?" I asked him.

"Okay what?" he said, sounding confused.

"Do I have the job?"

He laughed. "Sucking on your teats for a minute or two isn't going to get you hired around here girlie. I need an actual sample of your skills."

"Wha--what do you want me to do?" I asked reluctantly, thinking about the notice on my door and the eleven dollars in my bank account.

"Drop your pants and bend over," he said bluntly, rubbing his cock through his pants.

I blanched. "What? No, no. I can't," I stammered.

"On the rag?" Frank asked crudely. "I don't mind a coat of red paint on my dick."

"I--uh--I, no that's not it. I just--" I trailed off when his hands reached out to grope my breasts again.

"Damn these are some sweet tits," he murmured, roughly squeezing them until I winced.

"M--M--Mr. Frank," I stuttered nervously, "I can't."

"I don't understand your confusion. A cumdump takes my loads up her twat. I want to give you a ride and see if your pussy is worth my time or not. So what's it going to be?" He said this while pulling my nipples away from my body, making me gasp at the painful pleasure and rise up on my toes.

"I'm a virgin," I said quickly.

"The fuck? You haven't been popped yet?" he said, a baffled look on his face.

"No, I'm a virgin," I said with more confidence.

His hands fell from my breasts as he took a step back away from me. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why the hell are you still a virgin? You're legal right?"

I nodded and shrugged. "I wanted to save it for someone important."

Frank barked out a laugh, his eyes going wide. "Your Daddy let you save your cherry for dreams and fairytales?"

I looked down at my feet, filled with sadness. "I'm an orphan," I shared quietly.

"Ahh, that explains it," he said. "If you had a father he would have popped you himself on your eighteenth birthday."

I shrugged, it wasn't uncommon.

"Well that doesn't change anything for me, if anything it's an added bonus. Drop your pants and bend over."

I looked up and scanned his face, shocked. "But I--"

"You need money right?" he said bluntly.

I nodded reluctantly.

"Well that means you need a job."

I nodded again.

"So guess what girlie? That's important. Bend over and let me dump a load in you so I can see if you'll be a good fit here."

I swallowed nervously. "What if I suck your dick and make you cum that way? Would that work?"

Frank laughed cruelly and shook his head. "If I want head I'm getting it from one of the bus boys. No one sucks cock better than someone with a cock themselves."

I winced and looked at my feet again, unable to decide what to do. On one hand if I let him have sex with me I could potentially get a job and be able to pay my rent. On the other if I walked out I'd lose my apartment and be homeless.

"Look girlie, I don't got all day here," he said impatiently.

A zipping sound had me looking up to see that he had pulled his cock out and was stroking it with his meaty fist. It was thick, holy crap was it thick. It wasn't terribly long, a decent 7 inches or so, but it was fat like a coke can.

My mouth went dry with fear. I hadn't even fingered myself, let alone stretched my vagina wide enough to take something that big inside me. I tried to stall him again.

"Wha--what's the pay?"

Frank rolled his eyes, pinching the tip of his ruddy cock with his fingers, a bead of cum dripping out. For a man that had just gotten off with another girl fifteen minutes ago, his recovery time was impressive. If I did get the job I had a feeling I'd be a very busy girl.

"Twenty an hour plus pooled tips, ten dollars each for any after hours fucks."

"After hours?" I asked, confused.

He nodded, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from his stroking hand.

"If my partner or I fuck you off the clock," he explained.

"Oh, um, okay," I said, feeling overwhelmed. That kind of money would get me caught up in no time. It would be life changing.

"So what's it going to be? Am I popping you or what?"

I decided not to think too much and just make a decision quickly. I knew that if I hesitated even a moment, I'd be running out the door and never looking back. The thought of going to bed every night and waking up every day without having to worry about money had me unbuttoning my jeans.

Frank smirked. "Thought so."

He placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me around as I pushed my pants down to my knees.

"Might as well get them all the way off, you're going to want to be spread as wide as you can for this."

I grimaced at his frankness and did as he said and kicked them to the side of the floor. His hands played with my breasts, rolling and pinching my nipples again. I jolted when I felt the heated length of his cock against my bare ass.

He chuckled in my ear. "Don't be so shy girlie, my cock's going to be much much closer to you soon."

I shuddered at the thought and tried to focus on the way his hands felt. He was rougher with my breasts than I was, but it still felt okay. He tugged on my nipples, whispering in my ear about how great my tits were and how he wanted to suck them all day.

A loud clang from the stove area got my attention and I looked over to see one of the line cooks watching the two of us. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down and looked away.

One of Frank's hands pressed between my shoulder blades, forcing me to bend down over the metal prep table. The icy cold surface pebbled my already tight nipples even harder.

"That's it," he sighed, rubbing his hands over my bare butt. "What a beautiful cunt you have. Nice, meaty lips."

I winced as his hand slid between my legs from behind, but he just laughed at my obvious discomfort.

"Just like I thought, wet."

I both was and wasn't surprised. The whole situation repulsed me, but obviously something about the way he treated me and touched my breasts had turned me on enough to soak my pussy. I tried to hide my shame but the wetness dripping down my folds didn't let me.

Before I could get used to the idea of his hand touching my most intimate place, it was gone and his feet were kicking my legs apart. I widened my stance to about two feet apart and he kicked them farther, making me hold on to the edge of the table to stay upright. A wave of vulnerability and doubt flowed through me. I was naked, spread open with a stranger between my thighs in a restaurant's kitchen where anyone could watch me lose my virginity. This wasn't my gentle, romantic dream at all.

I jumped when I felt the blunt tip of his fat cock rub against my pussy. It was surprisingly hot in temperature and I realized his bare flesh was pressed against me.

"Wait," I said quickly. "You need a condom."

I didn't have the money to pay a doctor for a prescription for birth control.

Frank just laughed. "Cumdumps get cum dumped in THEM not in a plastic bag. You should thank me for giving you a real fuck your first time."

Before I could respond he thrust.

Oh god.

The burning, painful stretch spread through my whole body. I cried out and jerked my head up off the table.

"No!" I yelled in pain.

"Fuck yes!" he roared and pushed himself deeper into me.

The sting of his fat cock into my virgin hole felt almost unbearable. He continued to make short, hard thrusts into my body until I felt his hairy sac hit my pussy lips.

Faster than I could comprehend, it was done, he was fully in me.

"Now let's give this cunt a ride," he snarled and pulled out.

I felt every ridge and vein of his meaty dick as it slid out of my tender hole. I whimpered as he grabbed my hips to hold me steady. And then, he fucked me.

There was no other word to describe what he did to me. This wasn't making love or even having sex. This was his bare cock pounding into my newly opened hole for his pleasure. I was being fucked.

I stayed as still as I could and took it like "good girl." At least, that's what he was panting in my ear as he rutted into me.

At some point a couple of male members of the staff came over to watch.

"That the new CD Frank?" one of them asked, rubbing his hand over his crotch.

"Maybe--ugh--fuck," Frank grunted as he pushed my legs farther apart and grabbed my hair to use it to pull me back onto his cock.

I groaned at the deeper penetration, making one of the waiters laugh.

"Listen to her, squealing like a pig already."

"This is her--ugh--first fuck," Frank explained, his hips grinding his cock deep into me.

"No shit, she's a virgin?" the cook asked.

Frank laughed. "With how deep my dick is in her right now and the pink cream from her busted cherry coating it, I'd say not anymore."

All three of them laughed, the two of them wandering off as Frank kept up his brutal pounding.

My pussy was on fire. I never knew I could be so stretched and feel so full. Even in the loud bustling kitchen I could hear the sloppy fuck sounds coming from between my legs. The wet slap of his balls against my clit had me panting. Not only was I in pain, but I also felt overwhelming pleasure. I wasn't sure which was worse.

"You've got such a good pussy on you," Frank said in my ear, reaching down to cup my breasts again. "And great tits too."

He twisted both my nipples, making my pussy clench around his cock. I moaned, unable to stop the sound of ecstasy from my lips.

"Mmm," Frank growled in my ear. "Your cunt likes that, doesn't it."

I groaned as he did it again.

"Answer me," he demanded, grinding his fat cock into me again. The tip of his cock was hitting something deep inside me, it almost hurt it felt so good.

"Yes," I whispered reluctantly.

"Feel that?" he asked, lowering his hand to press into my belly. He was so fat and so deep I could feel his hand putting pressure on whatever it was his dick was rubbing against from the inside.

"Yes," I whispered again.

"I'm hittin' your cervix," he explained, lowering his hand further until his fingertips reached my clit. "Gotta get it nice and soft to soak up my cum."

Pleasure burst through my body as he rubbed my little bud. I couldn't stop my hips from moving back slightly to meet his thrusts.

"That's it, now you're fuckin'. Your womb is all ready to take my load."

Dear god.

I started shaking my head when I realized what he was talking about. "No--ugh--no you can't."

"I can't what?" he asked me, starting to pound into me again.

I laid there for a few minutes just taking it, he made my pussy feel so fucking good.

"You can't cum in me," I begged him once I regained my senses.

I heard a female laugh and looked up to see Heather watching us fuck.

"He cums in everyone," she said bluntly. "That's a cumdump's job, stupid."

I shook my head no again as my clit throbbed between my legs. I was petrified I was going to cum on this disgusting man's thick cock. I didn't want my first orgasm on a dick to be like this, in public, with people watching.

Frank was rubbing my belly again. "Everyone that lets me breed them gets a bonus."

My eyes widened.

Breed?

"What?!" I asked, shocked.

He slid his hand down so that he could feel his cock sliding in and out of me.

"I like spreading my seed," he breathed in my ear. "If you let me knock you up you get bumped to twenty five an hour."

I lay there stunned as his thrusts became more sensual, undulating his hips against mine. Overcome by all of the new sensations, I relaxed into his body.

"That's it," he crooned. "Let me in nice and deep."

I groaned, feeling his cockhead rub against my cervix again. He was so deep.

"She looks pretty ripe to me," Heather said helpfully. "Pussy's all flushed and dripping around your cock Frank."

Frank groaned in my ear and I felt his cock swelling, stretching my already sore opening wider.

"His balls are drawn up tight sweetie, he's ready to give you a nice potent batch," she narrated. "It's gonna feel like a hot fire hose against your womb when he dumps his load in you."

12