Freida's Finger

Story Info
Fun and frolicking.
900 words
3.15
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Initially, her nickname started as "Frieda Finger," but ultimately, everyone started calling her "Finger" for short. Frieda was a compulsive masturbater living in a small mid-western town where everyone seemed to know everything about everyone else.

Frieda's condition was quite chronic, it appeared.

Most anyone around town had seen Frieda fucking herself with one type of object or another on at least several occasions, if not more.

But the documented instances mostly earned Frieda her unique name and reputation.

There were quite a few times over the years when she had been run in by the local police department and arrested for pleasuring herself while in or around a public domain.

There was, of course, more than one occasion when she had been picked up at the local supermarket; she was run in and booked then for attempting to satisfy her carnal urges and needs with a somewhat large cucumber from the produce section.

Again, with an extra-long corndog at the local county fair on a particular feature for "Children's Night."

The post office, city swimming pool, a small local restaurant just on the outskirts of town, and at a couple of the local Baptist churches a few times. The list continues with Frieda as she approaches her thirty-third year of life. She has been hard at it for quite a time now.

Even in the adjacent town, which was a good bit larger, she had been banned from the local Walmart for using a small rolling pin as a dildo in the kitchenware section on aisle thirteen. It had been in the local paper, The County Gazette, with her picture.

Although she never really seemed to get in trouble for any of it, she probably would have caught much more grief from her actions if not for the fact that Freida was a stone-cold fox.

All the males around town, old and young alike, didn't just want to accidentally catch sight of Frieda servicing herself; they often thoroughly sought out her whereabouts in hopes that she would eventually break down around them and pound her sweet little pie somewhere there in the vicinity of town if they were lucky enough to catch it.

Even a few of the ladies who constantly lingered about town often took an interest in Frieda's frolicking. Frieda wasn't ashamed or embarrassed by her condition and often appeared to enjoy a crowd viewing her.

Rumor had spread around that she had once told it that with someone watching her, it often helped her to cum much quicker, longer, and harder. She had supposedly stated it as fact. That is, if she could manage to pull it off before the crowd gathered around her drew the local police department down on top of her.

Freida's only brother once tried to take advantage of her condition and sell tickets ahead of time for a small upcoming event. However, the law stopped that one pretty quickly once the word got out, and it spread around town a bit.

Still, though, he did manage to sell a fair number of tickets before they finally caught up with him.

Frieda had never been married and had no children, and she had often claimed more than once to have never had sexual intercourse with a man at all before.

Many of the people around town say that's her whole fucking problem right there in a nutshell.

Her parents hardly leave their home during the daylight hours because they are so embarrassed by her and don't want to be seen out on the streets by anyone who might know her or them, which is almost everyone in town. They had never lived anywhere else before.

She wasn't allowed back inside the movie theater in town or any other in the three surrounding counties.

Frieda had often experienced difficulty in finding employment around town because of her unique condition. She had tried once to get a job as a school bus driver, but everyone just laughed that one off rather quickly and said it would never happen for her.

She had considered getting a job at the local city library once until she learned that you were expected to remain quiet while in there at all times, and she instantly knew she wouldn't be capable of working there at all.

Her first cousin had once helped get her a job at the local sewing factory, but Frieda couldn't keep her hands out of her pants long enough to make a quota. Her cousin had been pissed with her as she had just put herself out there like that for her.

But things might be looking up for Frieda as she may have just found the perfect job. She had just recently applied at a local candle manufacturer. They had interviewed her, then called her back and informed her that she had gotten the job.

They told her she was to start the following Monday and that they needed someone in their testing department as they regularly had to test a certain percentage of their products rather rigorously for durability.

Frieda strongly suspected she would do well in this position and seemed eager to start!

The End.

Thank you for reading; this one is short, but sometimes they are. That said, all feedback is certainly well received and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative. Please rate this story as well if you possibly can.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers