French Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clean and dry I crawled back into bed under the sheet and nuzzled into Chris's groin, pulling his boxers off, lifting his penis up with my tongue and sucking it into my mouth. I then gave him five minutes of no hands work, rolling my tongue around the head, bobbing down as far as I could until I nearly gagged. He was properly awake now and I felt his hands reaching down to fondle my breasts,

I stopped, leaving him in my mouth and shook my head making an "unh unh" noise to tell him to stop. I did slide one hand down between my own legs to my now smooth pussy, I could feel the wetness almost dripping from my lips as I pushed two fingers deep inside before pulling them out and squeezing my clit between them. I had to admit the thought of being on the set had got me quite aroused. Make that very aroused.

Chris was fumbling around removing his T Shirt as I bobbed my head faster, saliva was running down the sides of his shaft, Christ I was dripping from both ends. I felt a moment's lascivious delight at the thought and carried on. His penis was rock hard now, as big as I've ever known it. My jaw was aching form being forced open but my fingers were working magic on my clit and I didn't care.

I paused for a moment and threw the thin bed cover off relishing the cool air hitting my sweaty body before returning to my twin tasks. Chris groaned, I recognised the signs, he wasn't far off, I stuck two fingers deep into myself, trying and succeeding to get a third in then using all three to rub hard on my clit and the outside of my pussy. I wasn't far off either.

Chris groaned again. "Can I cum in your mouth?" he almost begged. I shook my head, not unless he wanted me to vomit on him I thought. I was so close, I ran a finger up each side and one on the top of my swollen bud, slipping down into me and back out, just as he bucked his hips I pulled my head away sending a huge jet of cum arcing up to land across his chest and stomach, I grabbed my right breast and twisted my nipple while I rubbed hard with my other hand and bending my head up to look at the ceiling I cried out as my orgasm hit me hard.

I collapsed onto the bed next to Chris, carefully placing my arm across his chest avoiding the mess and lay there in a comfortable glow. A couple of minutes later I kissed him on the ear and told him how much I loved him. He responded enthusiastically and asked me for a towel.

"I'm getting back in the shower. I'm all sweaty and gooey again" I told him. "You wait there and I'll see what I can find"

He reached down and gave my smooth wet pussy a gentle rub "I love it like this" he whispered with a smile

"That's one of the reasons I do it" I whispered back and hopped out of bed. I ran out of the bedroom door to the bathroom, naked as the day I was born right into Jane, transformed into a flame haired goddess clad only in a towel.

She took a look at me, gave me a half smile and asked "are you sure you're not in this film?" she looked past me at Chris lying naked across our bed, the evidence of what we'd been doing clear to see.

"Morning Loverboy, you're looking good" she shouted.

I reached out and grabbed the towel she had wrapped around her boobs "Sorry, I need to borrow this" I told her and pulled it away leaving her naked and looking shocked that I'd do something like that. "Looking a bit Pornstar yourself" I remarked taking in the bright red landing strip on her otherwise smooth pussy but rather than answer she turned and dashed into her room.

I threw the towel to Chris to clear up the worst of the mess and grabbed a quick second shower to rid myself of the sweat and sex juices that were smeared across my thighs.

I dressed in my dungarees and T shirt again, just going for the bottom half of my bikini underneath and was chatting to Jane in the kitchen over coffee when Chris came down. She was wearing a tight fitting lycra mix bright blue T shirt and pink shorts and from the outline of her boobs, not much underneath.

We took our hire car, it being a focus and therefore bigger than the little Peugeot Jane had arrived in and at 8.30 we rolled through the front gates, in time to catch up with the location crew. I jumped in the minibus with the five of them, leaving Chris to introduce Jane to everyone else before he went off to check on his network, Darren was off with my group so wasn't there to keep an eye on things.

My first day with a film crew was almost indescribably boring, we would drive for twenty minutes to a selection of different locations where some or all of the crew would get out, either Darren or Mona, or on one occasion Sandy, would pick up the camera and film some or all of the rest of them doing their lines or jumping off a rock, or climbing up a rock or walking into or out of a building. I was given a quick lesson in holding a reflector and was drafted in as lighting girl. Darren found himself handling the boom mike on the rare occasions we needed to capture any dialogue.

We returned to the complex as everyone seemed to call it, for around 2pm having stopped for a Big Mac on the way. Things didn't seem to have gone so smoothly and the scene that was supposed to have been completed that morning was still waiting. Ginny (or Candice I suppose now that she was working) was in a foul mood, Carl was walking round swearing under his breath and Jamie was talking into a walkie talkie. I could hear Chris at the other end saying "twenty minutes, tops."

Sandy grabbed Carl and asked what the delay was, he threw his hands up and pointed at the computers on the side before going back to pacing around swearing. I sought out Jane who was sitting by the pool with Carol and Mike, soaking up the rays without a care in the world. Her T shirt was under her sun lounger with her shorts leaving her in the bottom half of a thong bikini, Carol was in an almost identical set up and Mike had the budgie smugglers back on. A strong smell of coconuts surrounded them, a bottle of factor twenty peeking out from under Carol's towel.

I addressed my friend, "You've settled in nicely I see"

Jane opened her eyes "I always get my top off when I go continental, just cos this is the first time you've been away with me doesn't mean you should be shocked. I'm a sophisticated euro centric woman of the world I'll have you know"

I asked what had happened, if she had any idea.

She sat up and gave an enthusiastic report "well, I was on the edge of the set, Carl and Ginny were all ready to go, she'd got her top off and he was giving her tits a good old going over"

I interrupted, holding up a hand "relevance? Can you tell me what happened, not give me a blow by blow account of the action"

She bridled at my accusation, "It is relevant. A bit. Just as they started to get down to it the lights went out, then they came back on again, then the cameras stopped working, then they started playing back what had been recorded before which turned out to be a football match, nothing to do with this lot. Then Jamie lost his shit and shouted at Chris who came back at him and told him to wind his neck in if he wanted to keep his teeth, then Ginny got between them, still with her top off and told them both to cool it."

She pointed across towards the smaller back to back buildings, "Then Chris disappeared in there saying he'd find out what had happened out and fix it. That was three hours ago."

I nodded as if I knew what was happening, Sandy had been right behind me and heard it all too, she didn't pretend to understand but gave a shout out for Darren to go and find Chris and help him, before turning back to Jane. "I really want to thank you again for helping us out like this, I don't know how much Nicola's told you but we would have been screwed if you hadn't stepped in"

She shook her bright red head "From what I've heard screwed is the one thing that you wouldn't have been" That's Jane, smart and inappropriate. Sandy was a bit stressed so didn't laugh, or it may be that Jane's not as funny as she thinks she is. Your guess is as good as mine.

Darren and Chris suddenly appeared out of the admin office, Chris was holding a black box about the size of a hardback novel. A Dick Francis, not a Jack Reacher, that sort of size.

"There's the problem. Whose is this?" He demanded.

A very sheepish looking Jamie stepped out and raised his hand. "It's mine, it's a VPN box back to the offices in LA. The IT guy over there said its plug and play"

"Oh it's plug and play alright" said Chris, clearly only just holding it together. "It's plug and play. You plug it in here and it slaves the subservient network to the master. It was ok last night because we had the master unit here on the network and your box was outside the firewall. My guess is SOMEONE" he looked pointedly at Jamie " relocated it this side of the fire wall and once the master unit here was off line".....

he pointed at the camera and hard driver we'd taken with us on the outside shoot,

"once that was offline and the LA network responded to a command from here it slaved everything to LA and we lost all the commands Darren and I spent four hours setting up yesterday. That's what happened."

He was angry but in his area of expertise so was calm, I quite liked him in this mode, laying down the law and being assertive.

He went on. "We've reset the commands, from scratch because it overwrote the backup disc, and locked the LA VPN out. You can still transfer files, but this is now an autonomous network. You may start filming in five minutes after I've had a brew"

Mona came across with a bottle of Heineken and handed it to Chris who looked confused.

"Sorry," he said, "when I said a brew, I meant tea."

There was a quiet chuckle from somewhere in the huddled mass of actors. A Dick Van Dyke Cockney accent called out "Blimey Guvnor, a cuppa tea would be roight luverly"

Chris smiled, held the beer up in salute and laughed. "But in this case a beer will do. Thank you Mona, and Fuck off the lot of you"

The tension was broken. Jamie came over to Chris, seemingly chastened and a quiet conversation followed that I couldn't hear.

Sandy shouted out "Hair. Makeup. Camera. Five minutes to roll. Can we have quiet on set please."

Slightly more than the promised five minutes later a freshly made up Ginny and Carl, both smelling of shower gel as well as makeup walked back to the second villa and in through the open side doors by the jacuzzi. Mona and Charley followed with a camera each, Mike and Darren had already gone in and finally Sandy followed on. I looked at Jane who was happily soaking up the sun.

"You going?" I asked.

Jane opened an eye and glanced over "Not unless you really don't want to. You were going to see how you got on with it" She was annoyingly correct.

I made my way sheepishly in, taking up a position behind Sandy. Darren was working the lights on his laptop, Mike had a long boom microphone on a pole and was holding it above Carl and Ginny and Charley and Mona were standing one each side of the room with a camera.

Ginny was wearing a two-piece suit with a grey blouse, she had four inch heels and tights, actually no, they'd be stockings wouldn't they. Carl was wearing a dark blue single-breasted suit with a blue shirt and a red tie, shiny black shoes and black socks. His hair was tied back into a ponytail, as was Ginny's for that matter.

A general chat was going on as they confirmed what was going to happen and for how long.

Sandy clapped her hands to get everyone's attention "OK we all clear? Good. Scene is live. are you ready? And action in 5 ,4" on 3 she stopped talking and held up two fingers then one and pointed at the couple in the middle of the room.

Ginny spoke first "You're funny, I didn't say that at all."

Turning to face her Carl growled "Yeah but if you had then I'd have to disagree, the congressman was the first to suggest we look at alternatives to fossil fuels and he was the first to have an unforeseen accident"

She tilted her head to one side, "Unforeseen?"

"Unforeseen by him" he conceded

Ginny pushed the point, "and by anyone else"

Carl shrugged, "By him, certainly"

Ginny stepped away, looking out of the window she asked "And you've got proof of this?"

Hands in pockets Carl dropped his head and walked slowly towards the girl, slowly clarifying his position. "Proof is difficult to quantify, one person's proof is another person's fake news. You talk a lot"

With that Carl moved in for a kiss, returned with enthusiasm by Ginny, her face turned up and her neck stretched long. Their hands were working underneath each other's jackets and Carl's was the first to come off, getting tossed onto a coffee table where it was joined by Ginny's a moment or two later, then back to the kissing. It was powerful without being ridiculous, every now and again they broke for air and you could see they were properly into it, pushing their tongues into each other with what looked like some genuine passion.

Sandy let them continue for a few minutes more then called "Ok, time to lose the shirts, Carl, you do Ginny first"

He broke from the kiss, Ginny leaned back, panting lightly as Carl undid her baggy black bow, pulling it away and throwing it to join her jacket. Her shirt buttons came off one by one, starting with her cuffs then from her throat down, until it was entirely unbuttoned and untucked from her skirt. Rod pushed one hand round to her back, pulling the shirt clear and giving us a first glimpse of her breasts.

Being a natural redhead, she had quite pale pink nipples, his other hand he brought to her right breast and gave a gentle squeeze then slowly took his mouth down to her chest and kissed and sucked on her nipples. Ginny threw her head back and moaned gently with pleasure, while Carl sucked and kissed around her nicely proportioned natural B cup breasts she reached behind her head and undid her ponytail, allowing a cascade of rich coppery hair down her back.

A few minutes more and she pushed on his shoulders, standing him upright. She leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth again, meanwhile her hands were busy undoing his tie, leaving it hanging round his neck, then unbuttoning his shirt, taking out his cufflinks and in a very intimate moment dropped them into his breast pocket while she kissed him again, then she slid the shirt off his back and broke off the kiss to lay it on the table, while she was there she took off her blouse and put it next to her jacket then turned back and kissed his chest.

Now that their shirts were off I could see Carl was solidly built, not as ripped as some of the younger guys but no stranger to the gym, he had a smooth stomach with no hint of a muffin top and broad shoulders with well-defined pectoral and back muscles. I wasn't feeling put off yet, that was for certain.

Ginny was still kissing and nibbling on his chest while he rubbed gently on her breast and back when Sandy called out "Ok move on to Oral in your own time."

Carl whispered something to Ginny who nodded and stood, he bent at the knees, dropping down, pausing to give her breasts a bit more attention in passing, when his knees were on the ground, he kissed her beautifully flat stomach, someone else spent a lot of time in the Gym, and looked up, seeking and getting eye contact as he reached around behind her to slowly unzip her skirt. He held it and let it fall slowly to the ground where she stepped elegantly out, resting a hand on his shoulder for balance. I was right, she had a beautiful white lace suspender belt holding up black seamed stockings, under that she had on a high legged white thong that accentuated her peach like bum, I was captivated, she was sexy, beautiful, confident and in control.

In a move I couldn't hope to carry off without falling over she swung a leg over Carl's shoulder and pushed her crutch into his face, gripping his hair tightly for balance. I glanced at my watch, amazingly they'd been in the scene for twenty minutes already, if this was typical no wonder there had been so much surprise at getting twenty scenes completed in under ten days.

I watched intently, I could see Carl's tongue tracing the outline of Ginny's sex through her thong. Her eyes were bright with desire as he moved his hand up her inner thigh and hooked a finger through the gusset, pulling gently to one side allowing him access. He set to work with his tongue, gently lapping on her labia and clit, bringing his other hand up to gently stroke with two fingertips.

She gave another pant of delight as he slipped one, then two fingers slowly into her continuing for a few more minutes, her eyes closed in ecstasy she was breathing heavily all the time now. As if by an unspoken signal he pulled himself away and gently eased her back down onto a sofa. She lay back and drew her thong gently down her legs, hooking it over one of her heels and holding it high in the air, then slowly brought her legs down with her knees pulled up to her chest, locking her elbows behind her thighs holding herself ready for him to come back.

Carl kneeled on the floor in front of her, almost in worship, kissed down both legs and suddenly buried his tongue deep into her, using his fingers to hold her open allowing deeper penetration. I looked on in fascination as her face was distorted by wave after wave of pleasure. He was licking in long strokes, from end to end of her most pink hole, taking good care of her lips and clit, now harder he pushed a finger into her and moved it in a way that gave her a shudder of enjoyment, now a second finger and her body was twisting as she came with a loud heartfelt cry.

Sandy called out "Great, really good. Now relax for a bit. Take five everyone"

Carl stood up, a big bulge pushing the front of his trousers, somewhere along the way he'd lost his shoes and socks, I can't have been paying attention because I have no idea when that happened.

Sandy passed him a bottle of mineral water that he threw down in one go and followed up with a towel, now that I looked he was covered in a sheen of sweat, Ginny was equally sweaty, I grabbed a bottle of water from the table behind me and took it over to her, she seemed to be coming back to the rest of us now.

"Wow. I mean. Wow. I get it, that was so erotic. You were great. Is it always like that?"

She leaned back taking a long pull on her water "Mostly, when I'm working with these guys yes. Sometimes it's more intense, sometimes the chemistry doesn't gel and it gets a bit mechanical, a bit like real life I guess"

Sandy gave a warning "Five minutes and we're back. Carl do you need any help?"

Ginny took another pull on her water, handed me the bottle and called "I got it Sandy"

As Carl took his place back between Ginny's pale thighs, she hoisted them up and he buried his face in her pussy, Sandy gave the preparatory call "And Scene is Live. Carl, Gin are you ready? And Action in 5, 4" again on three she stopped talking, holding up two fingers, this time however Carl started to feast on three and when she pointed he carried on for a moment then gave a final long lick and kiss and stood up.

Ginny pushed herself forward to the edge of the Sofa to sit in front of him, looking up unto his eyes, or more accurately into the camera that Charley was holding over his shoulder looking down. Her hands went to his belt and zipper, undoing the button and slowly pulling his trousers to his knees, leaving his plain black boxers with a bulge in the front, not as big a bulge as there had been but still an impressive mound. She ran her hand over the swelling outside his boxers, tracing the edges with her fingers, staring with a fascinated gaze before putting one small, delicate hand down the waistband and grasping the package inside.

She bit on her lower lip in anticipation, he gave a small groan of pleasure. Her other hand came up and took hold of the top, drawing the boxers down to join his trousers round his knees. With her head resting on his thigh, she looked closely at the hairless penis in her hand, equally hairless balls hanging loose below. Her hand started moving slowly, rhythmically and I watched in wonder as he grew to a very impressive size. I couldn't help mentally comparing him to Chris and was pretty certain my man measured up, Carl may have been longer but Chris was considerably thicker.