French Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ridiculously aroused just watching, it wouldn't take a massive amount to push me over the edge, to try and cover my excitement I swigged heavily from a bottle of water, breaking eye contact for a moment. When I looked back she had her mouth firmly around the head of his penis, the bulbous ridges showing outside her lips as she moved slowly down the shaft, taking more and more into her mouth until she reached what would have been my limit, but she didn't stop, with a slight movement of her neck she pushed in until the entire length was deep in her throat and in a slow sensual movement she moved her head back and forth, I was both incredibly turned on and seriously impressed at her skills.

I could see her hand rubbing gently at her crotch, although there was no camera on anything other than her mouth as that long cock slid slowly in and out, I couldn't but wonder if that was for her own benefit, not the watching audience.

A few minutes later she pulled her head away with a cough and a splutter, long strands of sticky saliva hung between her mouth and Carl's cock but with a wave of her hand she went back to sucking him normally, without the deep throat moves, dropping the head out of her mouth and licking along the length, kissing and licking his loose hanging hairless balls. It was while she had one entirely in her mouth that I noticed Carl had a small tuft of hair at the top of his penis, hair that was surprisingly long, so much that it was hanging across the shaft, I couldn't help but look at it and be reminded of Adolf Hitler which made me start to giggle. In an effort to stop I swigged some more water and mid giggle sot water up my nose. I gave a sudden splutter and cough so loud that the entire room looked my way.

"Break" called sandy, looking my way. "You ok? You want to go outside and send Jane in instead?"

Suddenly the thought of missing the rest of this was more than I could bear. "No, no I'm fine, just sneezed. I'm really sorry."

"Ok, we'll come back and move to screwing in 5,4 3"... and point

Ginny stood up and sat back down on the sofa, Carl stepped out of his trousers and boxers but in the minute or so that I'd interrupted he'd dropped to half-mast so to speak.

Sandy looked at Ginny who shook her head, "Sorry. Not after the deep throating, I'm a bit sore."

Sandy gave an annoyed shake of her head and snapped her fingers. "Someone, help here please."

Mona handed me her camera, grabbed a damp towel from the sink, gave Carl a firm wipe along his penis and dropped to her knees. Taking him into her mouth for a minute or two, she worked her head vigorously along the slender shaft, making a show of running her lips over the swollen purple head until after a short while he was proudly sporting a rock hard rection again.

The mechanical emotionless act was bizarrely arousing and I found my mind wandering to think who else might need help of that nature. I'd settled on Darren when I mentally slapped myself. Just because I was friendly with them didn't mean I was one of them, the consequences of a mechanical emotionless blowjob for me were considerably greater than for any of them.

Back in the room Ginny had both legs over Carl's shoulders, Mona was back on the camera and was standing on a chair looking over and down at his penis that was resting on her swollen pink lips, he rubbed it along the length of her pussy three or four times, I gave a little smile at one of "our" moves as he slowly pushed himself home, Slowly at first then faster and faster until the sound of him slapping onto her as he reached the full length of his stroke sounded like handclaps. Ginny was thrashing hard on the sofa, moaning and shouting out, squeezing and pinching her own nipples as he thrust in again and again, shouting out in ecstasy as a second orgasm hit her.

Sandy called for a break, and again dished out water and towels. Ginny was lying back dreamily. She looked across to me and waved, pointing towards her crotch. Charley stepped over and whispered to me "She needs some Lube. That's your job, it's in the big bottle, over there"

I looked "over there" and spotted a two-litre plastic bottle, it looked like a milk container but had "Lube, Cherry" written across it in black felt tip. I grabbed it and took it over to where the exhausted girl was lying.

"Can you apply it for me? "She asked "and put some on him as well"

See that in the distance? That'll be my comfort zone disappearing over the horizon. OK, time to earn that five hundred bucks, and to make up for the giggling fit. I poured a generous dollop of the viscous sticky liquid into my hand and brought it onto her swollen labia.

"Work it in properly, all the way, I don't want to get pussy burnt, this could go on for a while"

Trying not to think about what I was doing I rubbed the gelatinous mix up and down her, working two fingers inside and forcing as much as I could into her hot smooth hole. "More" she asked in a faraway voice, "work it in. "

I poured more over my gently moving fingers, her lips and hole were so slick now I was pushing three fingers in all the way and as I brought them out, she reached down and held my hand firmly over her clit, thrusting up against me she shuddered. I pulled my hand away in shock and hissed "What the fuck are you doing?"
She gave me a wicked grin and said "Cumming. Thanks. I'm good to go now. You'd better go and give Carl some attention"

I looked to where she'd nodded and was horrified to see him standing there naked with a limp dick. He gave me a smile as if we'd shared an experience. Oh God was he watching? I blushed crimson. Still, a girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do, I walked over and looked him in the eye. "Lube Mr Heiger?" "Don't mind if I do Ms..." "Cyn. Maddy Cyn"

He laughed and told me I could just pour it into his hand if I preferred, but by then I had a handful and reached down and took a firm hold, with a clipped "No, that's fine. I'm a professional" I started working my hand along his length. I know I shouldn't, but I was enjoying the feeling of it growing and stiffening as I rubbed the lube in.

"What's next then?" I asked, trying to take my mind away from what I was doing

He looked down, bringing my mind back where I was trying to get it away from, and recounted "Oh, some doggy, then some reverse cowgirl and finally I'll shoot on her tits and belly."

I laughed," It all sounds so lovely when you put it like that." I was using both hands now, and he had a hardon you could cut glass with, I felt strangely proud and kept my grip going until Sandy clapped her hands and gave the now familiar countdown.

As she asked if Carl and Ginny were ready, he held my hand on him and stepped over to the sofa. "Go on, put it in" he said. I looked down to see the tip of his penis pushing her swollen lips apart.

"Give it a rub up and down" she asked with the same wicked grin. I pulled my hand away quickly, before reaching down, grabbing the middle of the cock and rubbed it along her clit before pushing it down and in.

I heard Sandy calling the "5,4" part of the countdown and jumped back out of the way as Carl gave a couple of gentle strokes in and out, carrying on a few more times before stopping and withdrawing so Ginny could get up and turn around onto her knees.

She seemed energised and spun round so she was lengthways on the sofa, her arse and pussy high up and her breasts pushed down onto the cushions, looking out she stared straight into my eyes and smiled again, getting vocal she shouted out "Come on, get that cock in me, fuck me, hard"

Carl lined up behind her, pausing to allow Charley to get a good shot of him sliding in. He pushed forcefully, making her jerk involuntarily and give out an animal grunt. Pushing her arms out she raised her breasts up so they swung forward with each thrust, shoving back against his thrusts she matched him, her eyes boring into mine she spoke directly to me "Oh this is so good, so long and hard. HARD HARD. I love that cock. Nnaagggh" she thrust her head back and screamed as a fourth orgasm racked through her, pulling off and spinning round to suck him deep into her mouth, her tongue out licking the underside of his shaft making Carl warn that he was likely to cum.

Taking full control now she stood, pushing him back towards a straight backed dining chair, sitting him down she turned around again, straddled him with her back to him, reached down and grabbed hold of his swollen cock, slowly lowering herself onto it she sank down until it was deep inside her, looking straight towards me she ground back and forth, her pussy lips stretched around his cock she lifted up and dropped down, faster and faster, gripping hard she mashed her tits together, twisting her nipples she growled a deep low visceral sound.

Sandy broke in, "You ready to shoot?" Carl nodded enthusiastically. Charley stepped in and took a close up of Ginny sliding up and down the rigid pole until on a nod from Sandy she climbed off and lay down on the sofa again, he stepped up, pushed himself back in to her wide-open glistening wet pussy, pumped hard half a dozen times before pulling out and letting a jet of cum shoot across her stomach. Charley carried on filming while Mona grabbed a squeezy bottle and squirted a couple of extra jets of an almost identical fluid.

Applause broke out around the room, Mona asked for a few cum faces, which looked quite funny on their own, and I picked up a towel and took it over to Ginny again.

"I'm almost as exhausted as you are," I panted "I was worried I'd hate it but the way it built up was so erotic, then it was just out and out sex and it was really....awesome. How much was real?"

She grabbed the towel and wiped herself down, sticking her finger in one of the splashes Mona had squirted over er, gave it a sniff and held it up to me. "Hah, Aniseed, Try that. Tastes a lot better than the real thing"

It was too, it was aniseed flavoured squash concentrate. Almost the perfect visual match for cum, it meant every load was huge, which is apparently a thing in the erotic film world.

She returned to the question in hand. "Real? Some. Yours was" there was that wicked grin again. "Look, I don't know what you're trying to do but I'm happily straight and was really not happy with what you made me do."

"I didn't make you do shit. You brought me off and loved it, you grabbed a big handful of cock and loved it and you loved being watched yesterday morning. Now you can accept all that and have a much better time or you can suppress it and stay frustrated."