French Awakenings Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leadership didn't improve and a couple of weeks before they were due to return home the troops they'd been training rebelled in a brutal gun battle. Phil took six shots in the back, shattering his body armour. Darren held him while he died and promised he'd take the government's money and piss it away.

He came home, a two-tour veteran with medals and combat experience. It wasn't Viet Nam, so he had support for the nightmares and PTSD, he got another promotion to Sergeant and a year later found himself a civilian again at the University of California in Los Angeles on a Computer science course with a module in law.

The day he graduated he walked into the studios of every adult film company he could find, his obvious attributes got him a try out at a couple and he went on from there. That was four years ago, and it was only since he'd been involved with DreamTime he'd used any of his IT skills outside his own family.

We finished our meal in silence and went up to the room, I was frightened and worried about Chris, Darren was fighting back the tears. I sat next to him on the bed and held him as he cried for his lost friends. We fell asleep in each other's arms, sharing our misery.

I was woken at six in the morning by Darren trying not to wake me as he got up, I rolled out of bed and jumped in the second shower while he used the main one. His demons seemed to have been banished and we strolled down for breakfast with a glint in the eye, we had a plan and weren't afraid to use it. While we drank fruit juice and ate pastries he called Agent Hernandez, she confirmed she'd had a reply from her local contact, he seemed to share her low opinion of Homeland Security and would be in the office at 7 local time, which was only ten minutes away.

At twenty past eight we were outside the door, the sun reflecting off the shiny metal plaque that read 'Consulat des Etats Unis D'Amerique' on one line with 'Consulate of the United States of America' on the second. A uniformed US Marine unlocked it on the dot of eight thirty.

Darren went straight to the receptionist behind her bullet proof glass screen and explained in rushed and concerned tones that he'd noticed his passport was missing, along with my clutch bag and all my money, credit cards and passport. Could anyone help us?

It seems his acting skills are not restricted to the contents of his pants because I knew he was making it all up and I believed him. He opened his wallet and took out a credit card piece of plastic I didn't recognise but it clearly had some effect, because the receptionist tapped a few buttons on her keyboard and compared the screen to the card.

"Thank you for your service" she said, "I'll get someone to help you, please look at the camera"

He stared at a spherical object on a metal rod by the glass screen, the receptionist did something and it slid soundlessly to Darren's eye level.

He pointed to me, "This is my older sister, Jessica May Holtz-Bandenburg, can we get her fixed up too? Her whole clutch bag has gone, we were in an autoroute services, and she went to the ladies bathroom, and it went. Phone, passport, purse, drivers licence. Everything."

She waved me over, pointing to the camera. She did her trick with the camera, and it slid down to my eye level, then she did some magic with the computer and two clip on photo id passes appeared in a tray behind her. She passed the through the security drawer and indicated a set of comfy looking chairs by the door. "Please take a seat, someone will be with you momentarily."

We sat close together, I whispered behind my hand That went well. Hope I remember the brief." He whispered back "You'll be fine. Now, hush up sis. Here come the badgers." I knew where he'd got that from, one of Chris's annoying habits is replaying an internet meme of badgers overlaid onto Lord of the Rings.

The badger in this case was a slightly overweight harassed looking man in a corporate grey suit with a dark blue tie and a Stars and stripes pin on his lapel. If he'd announced himself as Hiram C. Walmart, he couldn't have looked more American.

"Hi, I'm Hiram C. Walmart" he announced. Not really but I cannot remember his actual name and Hiram will do. "Please come with me Sergeant Holtz, Ma'am you too please."

We stood to follow, Darren shook his head "No, it's just Mr Holtz these days, I prefer Darren. If that's OK. Mr Holtz, I'm looking for my Daddy and he's been dead these seven years."

I thought he was laying on the Good Ol' Boy routine quite thick, but Jessica May is a shy and retiring southern belle and didn't say a word.

Hiram escorted us through the security doors, an armed US Marine in dress uniform the other side gave me a few goosebumps as the realisation of what we were doing sank in. We stepped into a lift, well elevator I suppose seeing as it's an American building and were taken up to the second floor, out of the lift and into a spartan but not uncomfortable interview room with a table, three chairs and a laptop.

We were invited to sit down one side of the table and Hiram sat down the other. He fired up the laptop and signed into the consulates network.

"Ladies first shall we, Miss Holtz-Brandenburg."

"It's Missus Holtz-Brandenburg, Mr Walmart, my husband would not be happy if he found out I was talking to a strange man and calling myself Miss." I was modelling my accent on Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard in my youth, I hoped to all the gods you can name he didn't ask me why Daisy Duke was now speaking with a mild Gloucestershire Accent, in an effort to distract from what I sounded like, I was pushing my boobs together with my elbows to make them jut out like a dead heat in a zeppelin race.

While Hiram was captivated by the Hindenburgs inside my shirt Darren took the opportunity to slip the Writ out from inside his own shirt and lay it out on the table. I shimmied a bit and set my boobs wobbling, Hiram's eyes were almost on stalks by now.

I wrapped my arms round myself, being sure to cup my breasts together to really force home the point and risked the accent again, "Ooh, sorry, I'm a bit chilled, could you turn the air conditioning down a mite?"

Eager to please, Hiram fiddled with the settings on the wall whilst Darren quietly added his name to the paperwork. By the time Hiram was back Lou was buzzing away on the phone, the Good Ol' Boy act was switched up to eleven, and I stretched up, pushing my chest out as much as possible and exclaimed that I was MUCH more comfortable now, thank you so very much.

Lou and Ms Hernandez were on a split screen on Darren's phone. He greeted them, "Good morning Ladies, are you up to speed on where we stand?"

They both agreed that they were. He handed me the phone and asked me to hold it so both women could see what was happening. Then, the Good Ol' Boy act dropped, and he pushed his paperwork across the desk to Hiram.

"Mr Walmart, as you can see this is a writ of habeas corpus, signed by Federal Judge Mr Richard Pepper of the ninth circuit based in Pasadena, California. It names you Mr Hiram C Walmart and the United States Consul Ms Consuela Bailey. You are required to produce Mr Christopher Paxton of Gloucester England within the next one hour or you will be in contempt of the US Federal Court. Failure to produce Mr Paxton could result in you facing prison time of up to, Ms Hernandez?"

She was good, very curt. Very business-like. "Seven to ten years."

"Thank You Ms. Hernandez, Do you understand the situation Mr Walmart?"

Poor Hiram looked terrified. He'd gone from checking out my tits to being served papers that could see him banged up for ten years. I kept a straight face, but it wasn't easy.

Hiram went straight for bluster, "There's no such person here. What are you talking about? I'll have you arrested,"

Leah Hernandez interrupted him. "Hiram, listen to me. Agent Peter Muller of the FBI is your local Legal Attache, he and I have been speaking on the phone this morning and he is outside with an armed US Marine waiting to arrest you" she picked up her cell phone "Mr Muller, could you step in please." The door opened and a tall, slim man in a dark grey suit walked in.

The tall man introduced himself as Paul Muller. He gave Hiram the choice of cooperating fully or being arrested, which seemed to do the trick as he was out of the door in a flash Muller paused a moment to apologise, announcing "I'll be back in a minute, I just need to go and be sure the Homeland Security boys do the right thing. Corporal Derry, would you follow me please." I got a glimpse of another Marine in full dress uniform, including a shiny holster, following the FBI man along the corridor.

I turned the phone around so we could see Lou and agent Hernadez.

"Thank you, thank you both. I don't know what to say." I was close to tears with the relief.

Lou piped in and asked who she should bill for her time, and would she have to go down the litigation pathway? Hernadez laughed and said to put a claim in to the LA field office and they would cross charge to Homeland Security. Reading between the lines there didn't seem much love lost between the two agencies, and I suspected they would enjoy delivering that bill.

After about ten minutes the door opened again and Paul Muller walked in followed by a confused looking Chris, I pushed my chair over in my eagerness to grab him and bury my face in his chest where my tears stained his T shirt dark. He kissed me and wiped away the tears.

"Hey Hun, what kept you?" he asked softly, which set me going again.

Muller held the door open and invited us all to join him in his office. "Ms Carpenter, Agent Hernandez, I'll set up a video conference down there so we have you on a bigger screen and I'll tell you as much as I can."

His office proved to be much more comfortable, with two sofas lined up in front of a forty-eight-inch TV screen, currently displaying the California contingent.

"I must apologise Mr Paxton, it would appear the local Homeland Security officers saw the report flagged up by the French connection," he paused smiling at the reference, "and decided to ride roughshod over the laws of two countries. They assumed as there was a middle eastern involvement that ISIS were at the heart of it and that you were the ringleader.

The Consul, Ms Bailey, was persuaded to authorise an immediate action to detain and interrogate you, with a potential rendition to a secure holding facility where extended questioning could take place.

My best guess is the Consul will be recalled to Washington with almost immediate effect once our Director speaks to the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, as will the HS team here. It's not for me to say what their long-term prospects will be, but it will not look good on their resumés."

There was inevitably an element of paperwork to be completed and it was nearly lunchtime by the time we got Chris's laptop and phone returned. Muller offered to buy lunch for us if we had time, so that was settled, we could eat at the hotel.

I took Chris up to the suite to lock his laptop in the safe with Darren's, I left him there to shower and change into the clean clothes we'd brought and greeted him in the bar with a large Kronenbourg ten minutes later, a large Kronenbourg that barely touched the sides and was replaced almost immediately. We called Jamie with the good news and told him we'd be back in the morning.

Over lunch Chris explained how he'd received a call at around 9.30 in the morning from someone, asking if he could meet the local FBI liaison officer in a coffee shop twenty minutes out of town, thinking nothing of it he'd jumped in the hire car and gone, expecting to be there and back in an hour or two he'd done no more than mention in passing to Carl that he was off out and would be back later.

Once he arrived at the meeting he was detained at gunpoint, which is why there weren't two broken and mangled Homeland Security agents in a carpark outside Mimizan, had his phone and laptop taken away and was handcuffed into the back of a van.

He'd been questioned about his ties to ISIS and Al Qaeda, there seemed to be a confusion in the minds of the HS agents between AL Jazeera and Al Qaeda and they couldn't accept that they could be mistaken, particularly once his laptop and phone wiped themselves. There was a secure holding room in the consulate, and he'd been locked in there overnight with a guard on the door.

Next thing of any note was the arrival of Muller with the armed Marine who'd arrested the Homeland Security boys and told him someone else wanted to speak to him, Chris confessed that he considered going all Jason Statham at that point but realised without having his script writers, it was probably a bad idea.

Muller left us around three pm, covering the meal with a Visa card emblazoned with the FBI crest, possibly the coolest credit card in the world, and asked if the hotel could send the room bill to him at the consulate, he winked and told us to go crazy with the minibar then handing each of us his business card he shook our hands and went.

We ordered a bottle of champagne and drank it then ordered another to take to the room, I spotted a CCTV camera in the lift so thought I'd make the security guard's day a bit more interesting and reached up to kiss Chris, hard and passionately. I made sure my hand was obviously rubbing the outside of his chinos, then broke the kiss and turned to do the same with Darren, he seemed hesitant at first, but once Chris bent down to kiss the back of my neck, he seemed much more interested.

We only had two floors to go up which took an annoyingly short time. I was also disappointed no one was waiting outside the doors when we stopped on our floor, the temptation to press all the buttons so we could go up and down until we found someone to scandalise was strong, but the attraction of getting these two into bed was stronger and we rolled into our suite in a three-way embrace.

"I'm going to grab a shower" I announced, shedding clothes on the floor on my walk to the bathroom. I say clothes, shirt, bra and shoes. You try elegantly shedding trousers as you walk. I turned in the doorway, demurely concealing my breasts behind crossed arms, "Anyone joining me?"

Chris nodded to Darren, "Go on, you go, I only showered a couple of hours ago, I'll jump in after you two."

I held the edge of the bath for balance and stepped out of my trousers and underwear, I had a feeling of nervous excitement building inside me. I'd done the three-way scene with Luc and Darren but that was about proving Luc was up to it and was almost clinical in the way we'd planned and executed it. This was with Chris, and it was all about the pleasure we could give each other. Shit, I was almost dripping already.

The shower cubicle was big, probably three metres wide and two deep with jets that streamed out from the sides and a rose hanging down that poured water out like a hot fire hose. Brass handrails ran round three walls at waist height with two vertical rails on the rear wall. I stepped under the cascade, gasping at the pressure and heat from all sides, adjusting to the temperature and sensations I applied some shower gel to the chamois leather body sponge to be rewarded with an explosion of foam as I rubbed it across my body.

Chris and Darren were both standing in the middle of the bathroom watching as I soaped myself all over, I was enjoying the excitement of putting on a show and took my time making sure both breasts were as clean as possible. Then doing it again for good measure. I moved down my body, leaning back I grasped one of the vertical rails and gently rubbed the sponge across my pussy, washing away the day's sweat until it was clean enough to eat, which I had every intention of proving to both of the men in my audience very soon. The feeling of wet soapy leather across my clit was something special and I found my arousal levels, already high, start to build further.

I dropped the sponge and beckoned with a finger, then found a better use for the finger, and for the one next to it, slipping both into my aching pussy. "One of you'd better get in here soon or I may just finish myself and be done with it" I panted, it was a lie of course, no way was I going to finish now whoever made me cum. Darren opened the door and stepped in, the spray rebounding off him making a rainbow where the spotlights in the ceiling caught it.

I put a hand on his shoulder and pushed down, staring straight into Chris's eyes as I forced my willing assistant to his workplace. My husband looked on approvingly as the younger man licked gently along the length of my pussy, teasing my clit before returning to drive his tongue deep into the sweet cleft. I moved a hand to hold his head by the hair and pushed my sex hard into his face. His fingers flicked across my labia, adding to the feelings of excitement. I took his other hand and held it to my tits, he squeezed gently so I squeezed harder on top of his hand. With a shudder I orgasmed in his mouth, bending forward at the hips as the shudders wracked my body.

I took him by the shoulders and lifted, pulling him upright I kissed him as his mouth passed mine, reaching up on tip toes to maintain the connection as long as possible then crouched once he was upright until I was in line with his thighs, except it wasn't his thighs I was there for. Hanging loose, the warmth of the shower making it even longer than normal his cock dangled tantalisingly in front of my eyes. I picked up the sponge again and gently applied it between his legs, cupping his ball sack in my hand then pulling down and forward along the shaft. I felt a slight thickening, quickly I lifted the hefty load and clamped my lips over the head, pushing up I forced it into my mouth, rubbing my tongue around the ridges.

As I bobbed my head back and forth, I felt a momentary draught across my back followed by two familiar feeling hands caressing my tits. I paused in my activity, taking the still flaccid length out I looked up over my shoulder into the lust filled face of my husband, telling him "Glad you decided to join us, I'll be with you in a moment or three," then returned to my task.

Whether it was the practice I'd given my technique or a loosening of my jaw but as Darren grew to his full size, I was able to keep working my tongue around him. I slid my mouth along the engorged length, the spray of the shower mixing with my saliva and dribbling over my fists making a squelching sound as I pumped them along the length.

Satisfied I had him at maximum size I turned to the other penis in the shower taking one in each hand, one swollen and pulsing, one yet to reach its potential. I would soon change that. I lifted Chris's cock to my lips to give it the same treatment, relishing the feeling of familiarity as he grew in my mouth, hardening and thickening. I got him fully hard, sinking as far down the hot meaty goodness as I could reach, forcing further and deeper I gagged and came away coughing, saliva strings between my mouth and the head.

I took both hands and pushed Chris down until he was sitting down then further until he was lying full length in the streaming hot water cascading around us. I threw a leg over him and crouching down grabbed the base of his cock, rubbing the head on my clit, giving myself a shiver of pleasure. Looking down at him I smiled and told him I loved him and sat down, impaling myself with a gasp. Setting up a rocking movement with my hips I ground my clit hard onto his groin, the start of another orgasm building under the pressure. I waved Darren to come closer and took him into my mouth as I rode Chris.

I felt four hands rubbing on my tits, I opened my eyes and looked down as far as possible round the swollen meat in my face, catching Chris's eye I could tell he was excited; I could imagine a close up view of me giving a blowjob to the biggest dick in France combined with being buried in my pussy was pushing him to cum as hard as he ever had. In an effort to delay things I climbed off and turned the two boys around, I knelt on the shower floor, my hair plastered to my face and shoulders and bent down to suck on Darren while Chris fucked me hard from behind. I could tell from the way he pounded at me that he was close and was not going to stop.